Cher Lloyd Adopted Me (Editin...

By DinahMyLove

13 year old Trojan has hated her life for seven years. When Cher Lloyd adopts her, will Cher be able to open... More

Cher Lloyd Adopted Me
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
IMPORTANT life or death
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Please read...
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Authors Note(plz read)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N New Stories?
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 27

491 14 0
By DinahMyLove

  I fall asleep and memories come flooding back. Oh my god! It's Mum's birthday in a few days! I have to start planning!

  I call Lucy, Shay, Troian, Ashley, Tammin, Demi, Selena, Janel, Sasha, and Jennifer. I'm so happy they are staying for a while.

  I get ready and go downstairs. I see Cher at the table feeding Brandon. Cher smiles at me and I walk over. She passes me Brandon and his bottle. I sit down and begin feeding him.

   "I missed you Brandon. Sissi missed you." I coo. As,the bottle empties, I put it on the table. I begin burping him.

  " Mum, where is Ricky? Did Keegan, Ian, Malcolm, and Tony beat his ass?" I ask. Her face pales and her eyes widen. As she runs to me, I run and put Brandon in his playpen. She runs and squeezes me. Her tears drip onto my head.

  " Mum, you're. Crushing. Me." She releases me.

  " Sorry, baby. I just missed you." Cher tells me. I wipe her tears away.

  " Mum. I need to meet up with the girls. Be back by dinner." I say. I run out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 23 31
I suck at descriptions sorry. Also trigger warning Allison has lived in Forever Together Home for girls since age 4. She's 14 now. 10 years since he...
3.1K 340 26
When Ashleigh Adams turned five, her life fell apart and she was sent into foster care. She's been in multiple foster homes, each one rejecting her f...
1.7K 52 22
You'd think at sixteen the only crap you have to deal with is school and highschool dramas, right? Unless your Dad's Ashley Purdy and your shitty pas...
25K 643 12
Brandon and Callie find themselves both about to turn 18. With Callie's adoption still on hold they wonder if they may finally have a chance to be to...