Art of Anarchy

By bananasbrianna

{COMPLETE} Conspiracy theories rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, embodying three prin... More

Area 51
Chemtrails
Crisis Actors
Origin of AIDS
Filtered Media
The Deep Web
Vladimir Putin
Hillary Clinton
Stevie Wonder
Churchill's UFO
Paul McCartney
The Waco Siege
Rigged Elections
Boston Bombing
JFK Assassination
The Moon Landing
Julius Caesar's Death
Cognitive Dissonance
Martin Luther King Jr.
Operation Northwoods
Murder of John Lennon
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 1)
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 2)
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 3)
Predictive Programming
Oklahoma City Bombing
13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati
Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory
Assassination of Abraham Lincoln

The Pentagon Papers

17 6 0
By bananasbrianna

Secretary of Defence, Robert McNamara, was the man tasked with overseeing America's war in Vietnam. In 1967, he ordered a secret report on the history of American military involvement with Vietnam since 1945. It came to 7,000 pages in 47 volumes. The report revealed that the real cause of the war was not to preserve south Vietnam's independence from the north, but to contain China.

It also exposed the United States' role in helping President Diem into power, and allowing the coup against him that pledged a full scale war.

Additionally, it revealed how America had secretly expanded its bombing campaigns in Cambodia.

When analyst, Daniel Ellsberg, leaked the report in 1971, he was charged with espionage and theft of government property by the Nixon Administration. Nixon's agents also spied on Ellsberg's home and burgled confidential files from his psychiatrist.

The president put in junctions on the New York Times and Washington Post for attempting to publish the reports. The alleged full pentagon papers weren't published until 2011.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.1K 125
deΒ·luΒ·sion /dΙ™Λˆlo͞oZH(Ι™)n/ noun a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring...
1.1K 19 10
Things change, and people change even more. It's crazy how life goes, but how we deal with situations can change everything. Its fucked up but really...
811 102 34
There is such a thing called the ring. Where they kill off adults and children. So that way we can protect ourselves from others. We have 24 hours...
838 129 23
We have all been lied to. We have all lied. Some people lie to escape, others would lie to protect. But most lie for protection. Imagine if your life...