Some Nights - Klance vampire...

By TigersEye9

Lance is a normal guy, funny, good looking, he's going to night school so he can work and get his degree. Kei... More

Intro
Chapter 1: I'm in love with you
Chapter 2: Infected
Chapter 3: Late Bloomer
Chapter 4: Despicable
Chapter 5: Caught Like A Fly
Chapter 6: Bleeding Out
Chapter 7: Amsterdam
Chapter 9: House Of Memories
Chapter 10: Pretty Please
Chapter 11: Don't Know What To Say
Chapter 12: Dirty Paws
Chapter 13: Flamingo
Chapter 14: My Smile Is Extinct
Chapter 15: Slow And Steady
Chapter 16: Numb
Chapter 17: Lie To Me
Chapter 18: Young Volcanoes
Chapter 19: Epileptic Warning
Chapter 20: I'll Be Good
Chapter 21: Don't You Dare Forget The Sun
Chapter 22: God there's a lot of these
Chapter 23 NEW EDIT $UC|(3R$
Chapter 24: gUESS WHOS BACK
Chapter 25: High Hopes
Chapter 26: All Apologies
Chapter 27: Best of Me
Chapter 28: Planetary GO
Chapter 29: On Top Of The World
Chapter 30: Like Real People Do
Chapter 32: Boys Like You
VERY UPDATE MUCH WOW

Chapter 8: Clarity

1.9K 51 14
By TigersEye9

          Keith already knew all of this boring information. So while Lance was away he was on his phone. When he got a text from Lotor that read- 

-Baby You look so nice today~ I see that boy with you in your shirt.. Funny it almost seems like your into him. But you know you're mine, right baby~? I mean.. It'd be a real shame if something bad were to happen to him~ Humans are fragile and tend to die so easily, if he knows what's good hell stay away~ And if you know what's good you'll come home to me. I'm done asking nicely darling.-

          Keith bit his lip. How did Lotor know where they were or even worse- What they were wearing? He went to find Lance as quickly as possible..

          This place was a lot more bigger then it seemed to be. Where the hell was the bathroom?? "Errr, excuse me..." Walking up to someone, Lance was unaware that he was about to ask for Lotor for help, being that he didn't exactly what knew what Keith's ex looks like. Seeing the man turn around, Lance noticed he pointy ears.. Was he a supernatural too? "Hey, er.. Sir, do you know where the bathroom is?" Keith ran to the bathrooms but had yet to find Lance, he started to panic and went to the bathroom and the other end of the building. Lotor smirked at the sight of Lance. He nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Its right over here, allow me to show you- These halls can be quiet tricky if your haven't been here before." He nudged Lance lightly in a direction leading him to a closed bathroom so he could have Lance to himself. Lance thanked the man who was showing where the restroom was. While walking he couldn't help to feel a strange feeling. "Have we gone to the same school or something?" He asked Lotor, trying to make small talk with him. He shook his head, "No but we have a friend in common. I've seen you around though.." Saw the bathroom and rushed Lance in hoping he didn't notice the sign asking people to stay out. Keith ran around asking a few people if they had seen Lance, and tried to describe him well. He sighed knowing this place was huge. He sat against the wall and concentrated on Lance, hoping he'd be able to read him from here and find him in time."Oh, cool! Who is it? I have a lot of friends yknow haha" Having the stranger practically push him in the restroom, Lance definitely knew something was wrong. Going over to the sink, Lance went over to wash is hands and continue the small talk, watching Lotor in the mirror. He soon heard Keith's voice in his head.. Not wanting to make bring any attention to himself, Lance complaint about the hot weather as he splash water on his face while trying his best to talk to Keith in his head. 

---Keith? I-I need your help I think.. Im in the bathroom with this odd stranger--- Keith bit his lip and tried to put his thought into Lances head clearly, 

---Lance, Its Lotor, he texted me a few minutes ago. I need to know where you are- You need to get out or there fast I think he's planing to hurt you.---

          Lotor continued talking to Lance politely and talking about this 'friend' they both happened to know. Lance gulped, he told Keith he was by the Greek mythology department. He just hoped he gave Keith good directions, this place was huge. This was horrible- Lance only had the taser in his pocket. If anything happens, he could use that, right? "S-Sorry, I don't know who your referring too... I have a lot of friends in the school. I also, have a boyfriend but his at home waiting for me." Turning around, he walked over to the paper towels and being to dry his hands hoping Lotor would buy his lies. "Don't tell anyone but I thought I could see myself with this boy, Keith.. but it's not going to work out between us." Lotor nodded a with an understanding face. "I see, well Keith actually has a boyfriend already so its good it won't work out between you two. You see, his boyfriend is very protective of him.. He just wants to keep his love safe, and out of the clutches of a filthy human like you-" He grew angry and eyes turned black and red. He took a step to Lance with a demonic smirk, "I'll teach you what happens when you fuCK WITH A REAL VAMPIRE BOY-!" Just as Lotor said that Keith ran into the bathroom, "Lotor-! S-Stop! Please just don't hurt him! I-Ill do whatever you want just let him go-!" Lance eyes widened at Lotor's appearance and grabbed the taser in his pocket. He hoped that the two could have a calm discussion but that wasn't going to happen. Seeing Keith open the door, Lance took advantage of that and dug the taser into Lotor's side. He cried out and shook, Lotor was now stunned for the time being. "Lance get out of here hell kill you!" Keith stepped in pulling Lance out by the arm as fast as he could. "Field trips over- I'm calling Shrio here and you're coming with me. I can't have him hurt you-" Lance ran as fast as he could with Keith, ignoring the guards that told them no running allowed indoors. He couldn't believe that just happened! 

"Fine by me, Your Ex is a complete psycho!" Keith nodded and stopped on the steps taking out his phone. "I know.. I'm sorry..." After texting a bit a nice red car pulled up. Keith took Lance with him and sat in the back seat. The car sped off as soon and the door closed. "What the gosh darn heck Keith! I tell you I'm in town and offer to get you a coffee or something, not a getaway ride! And who is this? Did you seriously bring a human in this car-? So help me Keith Akira Kogane when we get home I'm gonna-"

"Its Lotor." Keith interrupted shutting Shiro right up. "Lance is a really good friend, like best friend. I'm watching over him and Lotor attacked him.. I know you aren't my driver, your so much more- You're my brother, my best friend. And I could really use some help, cause I'm honestly terrified" Lance felt absolutely horrible that Keith was in danger... This was all his fault! The two should had went home soon after Keith's crazy ex started to text him. He felt so stupid. And he got Keith into trouble too. "It's all my fault! Please don't be upset at Keith. I needed to get my grade up and Keith agreed to come with me for my protection. He was just being a good friend-" Keith took Lances hand in his and held it tight. "None of this is your fault Lance.." Shiro was quiet for a bit, but then he spoke. "Just this once I'll let it slide, I can tell this one is different..." Shiro smiled a little as they got home. "Lance was it? Just a heads up that if you ever hurt Keith I'll hunt you down and tear you apart~" Shiro had an innocent look on his face though anyone could tell he was serious. Keith rolled his eyes and got out of the car. "Y-Yes, Sir....I-I understand completely!" It was nice to see Keith had some kind of a family to support and care for him.

          Shiro smiled, a little happy with himself on how he affected Lance. He got out after Keith and went inside. "Two rules. Don't leave without permission and don't fuck while I'm here. I'll be in my room for a bit, trying to sleep of the stress.." Keith rolled his eyes and went to his room with Lance. "He's being dramatic and bitchy cause his boyfriend is out of town." Lance was absolutely red when Shiro told him the rules, and nodded at though. Once she left Lance turned to Keith. "I-Is he a vampire also?" Keith nodded leading Lance to his room, "Yeah, he pretty much taught me everything, raised me after all that happened with my parents. He's a bit- ..Sassy... At times but you'll get used to it if you stick around." He smiled a little as he entered his room.

          Walking to Keith's room, Lance could tell that he was a lot more neater then him and his place was lot nicer then his. "I see you like to hoard DVD's" Lance said, checking out Keith's collections. "I mostly watch Netflix on my friends account. I could binge watch a series for days!" He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed, "Well Netflix doesn't have any of the classics. I mean it has a few good things but I like a lot if the older movies" Keith smiled a little, "We could watch one if you want? I have some popcorn in the kitchen we can make"

"Sure!" Watching a movie would be a great distraction from everything. "So, your into the black and white movies I'm guessing? " Keith laughed a little, "Kind of.. I mean, I like a few like that but most of my taste stays in color I assure you." He sat at the movie hoard and picked out a few movies like, 

"Breakfast Club"

"16 Candles"

"Stardust"

"Weekend At Bernie's"

          Keith set those our and got up, "You probably haven't seen any of these but they're all great. I'm gonna get a drink while you pick one. Want anything?"

"A soda would be nice?" Lance wasn't sure what to pick.. Most of all these movies he had never herd of before but eventually he chose 'Risky Business' Popping the movie into the DVD player, Lance sat on Keith's bed waiting for him. He surprisingly had a diet coke in the Kitchen. Oh right, Shiro liked diet.. Well, sodas soda. He got himself some ice tea and came back once the popcorn was done, he'd get another snack later if they wanted it. When he came in he handed Lance his drink sitting with him then noticed the movie, "Oh I love this one! Y'know Johnathan Chaplin plays in this? He doesn't show for long but it made the movie so much better"

"O-Oh, no way? Cool!" Lance had no idea who that actor was but decide to go along with it. "I like him too." Taking a sip of his drink, Lance took his shoes off and sat next to Keith. He smiled a bit and leaned on Lance resting his head in the boys shoulder.. Aside from just having a run in with Lotor this was nice. "I've seen this a lot so just wake me if I fall asleep" It felt nice to have Keith laying on his shoulder.. Lance brought his hand on Keith's back and rubbed gently on it. "Sure. Whatever you want, Keith." He softly reply. He kissed Lances cheek and smiled a bit, "I'll try to stay up, I'm just a bit worn.." He closed his eyes and relaxed as he took time to sort though his thoughts. Smiling at that, Lance watched the movie... He tried his best to focus on the movie but he couldn't. He yawned quietly and hugged Lance laying down with him. "Is this ok?" He asked quietly. "Yeah..." Lance kissed Keith's head as he continued to gently rubbed his back. "Of course it is" He smiled a bit, Lance was so amazing.. Even after hearing all these things he still stuck by Keith and not even out if fear. Keith bit his lip a little looking up at Lance. Watching the movie, Lance moved the blanket on the bed up more to cover Keith, he knew the boy had a really long and rough day and was probably tired. "I'll be here when you wake-up, Don't you worry." He whispered softly to him. He kissed Lances cheek again quickly then laid back relaxing in Lances arms. This felt so amazing.. Keith snuggled close falling asleep quickly, just being around Lance helped him feel at ease and get to sleep faster. Blushing at that, Lance held Keith close as he felt asleep on his chest. This boy felt so soft and he looked pretty damn cute too. He watched the rest of the movie while Keith was in his arms.

          Falling asleep as well, Lance wrapped his arms around Keith's waist.. It had been awhile since had he good night rest and Keith's bed was really comfortable. Keith slept though the rest of the movie and a bit after, so about two hours. Keith shifted a little mumbling a bit as he started to wake up."Uah....K-Keith...mmm" He smiled a little and kissed Lances cheek going back to resting.  He didn't want to disturbed him.. And it was really nice just laying there. Feeling someone kissing him, Lance opened his eyes and smile lazily at Keith. "Once again, I found myself in bed with you... I better be careful or this might become an habit~" He chuckled softly and smiled. "I have nooo idea what you mean, I've never seen you before in my life. You must be thinking of some other gay vampire that has the biggest crush on you"

"Oh, Yeah?? Well, if he sexy as you are then I'm in luck" He replied, chuckling as he began to rub circles on his chest. Keith blushed a bit and laughed nuzzling Lance, "How in the hell did no one else snatch you? Like you are perfect- Anyone who can't see that must be blind as a bat" He could say the same for Keith... This boy was so unbelievably sweet and accepting. Coming closer to Keith, Lance rested his hand on his cheek. He was starting to really fall for Keith and just imagining Keith being with someone else really hurt him. "I guess I was saving myself for the right one" He bit his lip and hesitated a second before pulling Lance into a kiss. He just wanted Lance to himself and no one else. He'd do anything for this human, and he'd do anything to keep him safe and happy. He pulled back holding onto Lance tightly. "Were boyfriends now right? I just need to make sure before I do something stupid.."

"Of course your my boyfriend now. And do something stupid? Keith, you worry too much you know that?" If anyone was going to do something stupid, it probably be Lance.. "By stupid I meant I'd tell Shiro. He may blow up about it at first though.." He rubbed his neck a little, "And I want to make sure its ok with you too, that I tell him."

"Why would he blow up? D-Dose he not like humans or something?" Keith gave a little nod, "Kind of.. He just, its rough... A lot happened to him when he lost his arm and most humans have just treated him horribly" 

"I understand that I guess.. I have a close friend as well who doesn't like Vampires. Although, when she first told me that I thought she smoked too much weed. I didn't believe in supernatural beings back then and anyone who did, I thought they were nuts in the head." Keith chuckled a little, "Yeah, well its easy to hate something. Even when its not all bad.. But being hurt makes it a lot harder to see the good side. And just think, if I wasn't real you'd still be single" He hugged Lance tightly, "Over time Shiro's gotten better with humans, and he didn't kill you when you came in so that's already amazing." Hugging Keith back, Lance snuggles into him "I get it... Sometimes humans could be just as bad or even worse. I don't blame him for putting his guard up while I'm here." Keith smiled a bit, happy Lance was so understanding "Yeah.. So anything you want to do here?"

"Welllll...." Coming closer, Lance started to rub Keith's arm, He knew exactly what he wanted to do, and that was make-out with his new boyfriend. Coming close to Keith, Lance softly placed his lips on top of Keith's. He blushed a little knowing where Lance was going with this, though he didn't mind at all. He kissed back tilting his head a little. Running a hand though Lances hair as they kissed pressing himself against the other, softly nipping his bottom lip. Lance pressed his tongue against the other boy. His hands slipped underneath Keith's top, enjoying feeling his boyfriends soft skin and toned abs~ Keith gasped softly parting his lips for Lance. This felt amazing.. He held Lances hips rubbing his sides softly as they kissed

          Entering, Lance's tongue explored the inside of his mouth a bit as his hands traveled up further. He squeezed Lance's sides a little and had to pull back after a second for air, "Lance.." Giving Keith a few moments to catch his breath, Lance lips went to his neck, softly kissing it. He blushed darkly and held onto Lance, "Mmm.." His neck was very sensitive.. Tracing his tongue along side of his neck, Lance intertwined his fingers in Keith's hair. He couldn't help to hesitate for a moment before deciding to gently suck on his soft skin. Keith inhaled sharply and tightened his grip. He cursed under his breath trying his hardest not to get turned on by Lances actions. Thank god Shiro was asleep or he'd break the door down... Keith bit his lip to keep from moaning. Believe it or not, Lance was kind of possessive over the ones he chose to be in a relationship with. He loves leaving his marks on his lovers body and that's exactly he was planning to do with Keith. He sucked a spot of his boyfriends neck till it turned a dark purple. After a while of repeating that action down his neck, Lance broke away only to take his shirt off and toss it to the side. Keith tilted his head giving Lance a little more room moaning quietly as he sucked. When he pulled back Keith brought a hand up feeling the marks. He watched Lance remove his shirt. Damn he looked good, but he wasn't going to say that out loud. Winking at Keith, Lance got back on the bed... "Don't be shy... I wanna see that beautiful body of yours" So Keith sat up slowly taking his shirt off and tossing it aside. He had a lot of faded scars, most on his back though. He looked and Lance and rubbed that back of his neck a little, feeling a bit embarrassed now. Seeing the scars on Keith's body made Lance wonder how he got those? Did he get into a fight with someone? Was Lotor just that bad? He wasn't sure about asking right now if he should since he didn't want Keith to feel more insecure. Crawling onto Keith's lap, Lance kissed his cheek. "...Ooooh boy, I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands off of you when we get back to school~" Keith chuckled a little, "They have bathrooms- I'm sure we can work something out to keep from getting into trouble~" He ran his hands up Lances sides to his chest bit his lip a little. "How do you not have people fawning over you I mean damn-" 

"Yeah?" He whispers into Keith's ear.. Gosh, it felt so damn good to have Keith touching him. "Like what you see? Good. Cause I'm yours, Keith, all yours~" He shuddered having Lance talk to him like that, he just wanted to pin him down and kiss him roughly but he didn't want to scare Lance or be too forward.. He had never even topped before. Having Lance say he was Keith's made him feel good though. Looping his arms around Keith's neck Lance pressed his lips to his boyfriends. Keith kissed back holding Lances waist, he licked Lances bottom lip asking for entrance as he kissed. Opening his mouth to let Keith's tongue in, Lance moved Keith's hand far more lower on his body. He slipped his tongue in roaming Lances mouth slowly as his hand was moved down. He stopped his hand at the end of Lances waist though, not that he had a problem with going further but he made a self promise to ask permission before being like that with anyone. "K-Keith....mmmm" Lance was so into the kiss, he twisted Keith's tongue with his. Gosh, it felt so good all though he wanted to be felt up more and he was getting inpatient! He removed Keith's hand on his waist and place it on his ass. Keith couldn't help but grab his ass, man this was amazing. He pulled back a little, "Mmm~ Lance~ C-Can I suck it~?" He asked quietly leaning in nibbling on Lances ear making sure not to bite too hard of course. "Ah...Keith..." He absolutely loved Keith's mouth on him. He was really just loving it all. Keith rolled his hips against Lance gently pinning him down on the bed he kissed Lances neck sucking and biting slowly. He wouldn't be rough unless Lance asked for it. "K-Keith..." Still holding onto Keith's neck, Lance moaned in pleasure as he wrapped his legs around him. "I need.. I need more of you... P-Please" Keith gave a little nod and kissed down Lances chest leaving a trail of hickeys as he went. He got to Lances pants and undid them stripping the boy completely. "May I~?" Sitting up a bit, Lance kissed Keith's lips before giving him the 'ok' to do so. He kissed back stroking Lances length. He licked from the base up the kissed the tip before putting it in his mouth"K-K-Keith- Ah!" Lance face was red as a tomato.. Holy shit this felt amazing... Just watching Keith was making him so hard.

           He hummed quietly sending vibrations along Lance, his free hand rubbed Lances inner thigh. While with Lotor he was forced to preform sexual favors so he was really good at these kinds of things. Jumping a bit at the vibration, Lance bucked his hips upwards at the action. Keith's mouth felt so damn good, if he kept this up Lance would lose his mind. "K-Keith- Don't s-stop~ Ahhh~" Panting, Lance tried his best to keep his voice low but it was failing him to do so. Keith moaned when Lance bucked his hips. He pinned Lances waist down taking him all in. Feeling his pants get tighter he let out a small whine and moved a hand down to rub himself. As he deep throated Lance he felt himself getting harder by the second. Wincing at being pinned to the bed, Lance moans grew even louder ...The feeling of Keith's mouth was intense, with every suck, he grew closer to the edge. "Ah~!" He cursed under his breath, he couldn't hold in much longer as he tried his best to push Keith mouth away from him. "K-Keith...AH-I'Im about to c-cum!" Regardless of Lances warning Keith kept at it, moving the hand that was holding Lance's waist down to his inner thigh rubbing a little. This felt amazing and he didn't plan to stop till Lance was finished "K-Keith- fUCK!" Tightening his grip on Keith's hair, Lance couldn't help but to hold anymore as he came hard into Keith's mouth. Keith gagged a little but swallowed everything, save for the few drops that slipped out and ran down his chin. After Lance finished he pulled off and wiped his mouth looking up at Lance was a small smirk. "Holy shit..." Regaining his breath, Lance slid down and wrapped his arms around Keith. "I-I want you, Keith. I want you so much..." Clasping Keith's lips with his, Lance give an sweet and passionate kiss. He blushed darkly at Lances words and kissed back, "I-I want you too.." He mumbled between kisses. He didn't even care about Shiro right now, he was a heavy sleeper anyway so it didn't really matter. Flipping them around, Lance continued to kiss Keith lovingly. His hips moving with his boyfriends. 

           He moaned softly and began to grind against Lance, man the felt amazing. Moaning in pleasure, Lance lightly ran his tongue on Keith's body. Stopping at his sensitive nipple only to run his tongue over it slowly. Keith rolled his hips letting out a gaspy moan, "Mmm~ ..Fuck Lance~" He hugged the Latino tighter squeezing his ass, he wanted him so bad. Letting out a surprising yelp, Lance decided to up his game.. Beginning to suck on his soft nipple as he took the other one in-between his fingers and pinch it. He panted and bit his lip arching his back. After a short while Keith couldn't take much more. He was rock hard to the point it almost hurt, "A-Ahh~ La-Lance... Pleahhh~ Please ~!" Smirking, Lance pushed his boyfriend's back into the mattress and quickly pushed himself onto Keith's length. Wasn't the best ideas since he wasn't expecting how big Keith was. Keith threw his head back with a moan using all his strength not to flip Lance and just fuck him senseless. "Ahh~ Y-you're so tight~" His breath quickened a bit as Lance begin to roll his hips in circles. "K-Keith, your so f-fucking big-Ah!" Keith held Lances waist as he slowly moved his hips, with a low moan. He flicked his tongue over Lanes nipple taking it in his mouth and nibbling softly. Arching his back, Lance pressed his body into Keith's as he bought his arms up to steady him. This felt so amazing and unbelievable... Biting his bottom lip, Lance tried his best to keep his voice low but damn it was a challenge.

"K-Keith...." Moving his hips upwards, Lance slid himself off of Keith till he reach the tip before slamming himself down. Keith threw his head back squeezing Lance tightly, his nails slightly digging into his boyfriends back though he didn't mean to do that. "Ah~! Fuuck~" Lance wrapped his arms around Keith, forcing his tongue in as his hands grabbed his own length and started to stroke himself. Keith let out a low moan as he couldn't help but buck his hips, moving his tongue with Lances as if fighting for dominance. Twirling his tongue with Keith's, Lance yelped at the feeling of Keith nails digging into his back, he let it go and just focused on the kiss.. Keith forced himself to ease up on his grip if Lance not wanting to hurt him. "A-Ahh I-Im close~" He moaned quietly between kisses. The bed frame was pounding against the wall as Lance was moaning Keith's name, God this felt so good! "C-Cum inside- Please~" He begged, breathlessly. Keith gave a little nod kissing Lance passionately as he came deep in him with a few last thrusts. He was slightly shaking and panting from the intense pleasure. Lance cried out in pleasure as he came hard. "K-Keith...." Feeling his heart beating fast, Lance kissed up Keith's chest till he rested his head on Keith's shoulder. Keith waited for them both to calm down before pulling out and laying Lance down gently. He laid next to Lance wrapping the Latino in his arms, "I didn't hurt you did I..?"

"No, of corse not. Not too bad at least heh.." Snuggling closer to Keith, Lance placed a sweet kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. It had been such a long time that Lance had meaningful sex with someone he cared for. "I...I like it. You were so amazing." Keith blushed lightly and smiled hugging Lance a little tighter, "Im glad. You were also really great, I love you Lance- So much." He nuzzled Lance gently. When he was with Lotor sex was something he feared, he was always rough and never let Keith have pleasure. Lance's heart started to pound at those words. Happy in hearing that, Lance traced circles on Keith's chess. It felt nice to have someone to cuddle with after sex. Keith gently played with Lances hair, he yawned quietly feeling more and more tired.. He hoped it'd be alright if he took a quick nap? "Mmm I haven't been this tired since last week heheh.."

"It's about to hit morning soon, I guess Vampires get more sleepy when it gets lighter outside?" He eyes grew heavier and heavier, and rest his eyes on the same pillow as Keith. "..I guess so, good thing there's no school tomorrow- Or today I guess now..." He snuggled closer to Lance not wanting to let go of his boyfriend while he drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 19
Non of these charecters belong to me! They are characters from the show Voltron! Keith is the emo kid of his school and his love for music is crazy...
32.1K 507 20
this is Voltron angst mostly Keith angst though, (SLOW UPDATES) requests are open ⚠Warnings⚠ self-harm suicide depression Yaoi/BxB Rape Gore Vulgar...
89.8K 2.8K 52
UNDER MAJOR EDITING, READ WITH CAUTION! Lance McClain is viewed as a happy, joke loving, and a huge flirt to strangers, even to his close friends. A...
120K 4K 45
keith and lance have been friends for quite a while now...only problem is: they live on opposite sides of the country. keith lives in new york city...