Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshot...

By floralsu3

Shiro x keith smuts and maybe fluff than smut ☺️🏳️‍🌈💕 More

first heat
dreams
first chapter of life♡
Pt 2♡
hii♡, please read!!°
its our life ☆
Bad boy♡
Thank you♡♡♡
the war is over part 2
first heat (re-write)
new life
ⅅᎯℕℂℰ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℳℰ
ⅅᎯℕℂℰ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℳℰ (ℙᎯℛᏆ 2)
Punishment
Helloo from the other sideeeee🏳️‍🌈👌🏻❤️
My smile is extinct🥀
Hiyaaa❤️
My smile is extinct (2)🥀🥀
My Alpha💋
Forbidden love⚔️❣️
Forbidden love ⚔️❣️(2)
Questionn
Im coming home (mpreg)
Im coming home (mpreg part 2)
Hiya
Its a date🌼
Stay in the game 🏈❣️
Stay in the game (2)
Sleepless nights
Galra! Shiro
Any ideas?
Criminal
Anxiety💊🚬
Another question
Hi!!!!
Galra! Shiro~2
A TEMPORARY end

The war is over

16.3K 163 29
By floralsu3

i watched season 6 and i had an idea...so yea. After this one i have two more storys on the way.
~~~~
~~~~

"Were going home" keith annouced, everyone cheered, everyone cried of joy. They're going home. Pidge goes home to her family, lance to his and hunk to his. Keith has his mother or so he thought. Shiro has...himself.
°
°
°
"Wait, what do you mean your going back for further investigation? Mom everythings over, lotor, zarkon. Almost all of the bad galra are defeated. There's nothing left to fight. Mom please, just stay home lets be normal. Mom! We can be together!" Keith yelled as he tried to pull his mother away from the extra ship. "Keith kogane! I am doing this for you and to make sure y'all stay safe, to make sure my only son stays alive. I need to make sure that nothing is coming back." Krolia yelled as she snatched her arm from keiths grasp and climbed down from the ships seat." I love you keith, but i must go. I will return to you soon in time. Goodbye my son." Krolia said as she kissed keiths forehead and let a a couple of tears go. "Im proud of who you have become." Krolia said as she climbed into the ship and took off.
°
Everyone went home except for keith and shiro. "Alright, that should be all of the luggage out the black lion shiro." Keith said as he set the rest of the luggage on the bed of the truck and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Shiro?" Keith said to himself as he turned around to find shiro standing in front of the black lion. Keith walked over to shiro and looked at him. "Shiro, you ok?" Keith asked. "Keith...i uh i don't know, i mean like we fought for years on end and its all over. Voltron...its all done, i don't know what to do anymore keith. I don't have a family to go home too, keith im alone. I don't want to be alone." Shiro said as he gave keith a weak smile and adverted his eyes away short after. "Shiro, hey look at me. You have me and everyone else just not in the same place anymore. Look if you don't want to be by yourself than just come live with me. My father built this house out in the country its got two bedrooms and two baths, so you can get your privacy." Keith said as he lifted shiros eyes to meet his. "I promise that you won't be alone, okay." Keith said as he gave shiro a reassuring smile. "Thank you keith, so much." Shiro said as he hugged keith tightly. "N-no problem." Keith said as he blushed and hugged shiro back. "Lets go home" keith said as he patted shiros shoulder and walked to the truck and turned it on, shiro followed behind him and got in the passenger side. They went home.
1 hour later

"Finally, that drive felt like forever." Keith said as him and shiro both got out of the truck. "Yea, no kidding." Shiro said as he yawned. Keith and shiro walked up the steps to the house and keith stopped at the front door. "Whats wrong?" Shiro asked as he looked at keith. Keith cleared his throat and hesitantly unlocked the door and opened it. "Nothing." Keith answered after he walked into the house. "Woah this place is huge, it looks very small on the outside." Shiro said as he walked around. "Yea, my father actually built this place in a small amount of time, how he did it i dont know." Keith said as he walked into the kitchen. Shiro roamed around the place t'ill something caught his interest. Shiro looked around to see if keith is watching, he walked into keiths baby room. He looked around and saw this one picture where his mother and father were holding him. Keith walked up the stairs while dragging his hand on the railing. "Man, this place brings back so many memories." Keith thought as he walked into his room. "Everything's still the same after all these years away." Keith said as he looked around. "I wish mom were here to see it." Keith thought as he looked in the other room. "Keith looks cute in all of the pictures, he looks cute now." Shiro thought as he looked at keith. "Well, time to unpack and clean!" Keith said as he rushed downstairs to the truck.

Few hours later after cleaning and unpacking everything.

"Haa everythings unpacked and set up the house is cleaned, i think we made good progress here dont cha think?" Keith said as he looked into the neat and clean house. "Yea we did, im hungry." Shiro said with a laugh. "Yea, me too wanna order a pizza?" Keith asked as he looked at shiro "yea, why not" shiro said. "Alright I'll call it in now." Keith said as he stepped outside on the porch. Shiro walked up stairs to his bedroom and layed on the bed. "Im ok, im perfectly fine." Shiro said as he gulped.

The boys got their pizza and ate. After they ate and got ready for bed. "Goodnight shiro!" Keith yelled from his room "night." Shiro responded. Keith and shiro went to sleep almost instantly. Keith slept peacefully but shiro wasn't doing so good.

" ro...iro...Shiro!"
Shiro shot up and ran to the bathroom and got sick. "Mmm...huh?" Keith woke up and saw the bathroom light on. "Shiro *yawn* you ok?" Keith said as he walked down the hallway. Shiro sat there with his forehead on the toliet seat "Whoa shiro are you alright?" Keith asked as he bent over to face his friend. "I-im fine." Shiro panted out "you sure? You look like shit." Keith said as he leaned shiro against the sink. "He looks like he's running a fever." Keith thought as he put his hand up to shiros forehead. "You are burning, lets get you down stairs and I'll fix you a nice, cold glass of water, okay?" Keith said as he lifted shiro onto his feet and led him downstairs to the couch. "Keith i-im fine, really" shiro said as he went to get up off the couch "agh oww!" Shiro closed his eyes and fell back down on the couch. "Shiro! Be careful next time alright." Keith said in a panic when shiro fell onto the couch. "God a migraine...great just what i needed" shiro said quietly. Keith gave shiro the water and some migraine meds and sat down beside him. "Shiro, what were you dreaming about? You kept saying someones name." Keith said as he checked shiros temperature again. "I-i can't remember" shiro said as he winced at the pain of the migraine. "Ok, well do you think sleep will help out with the migraine?" Keith asked as he looked at shiro. "Im not sure but I'll try." Shiro said as he got up from the couch, keith followed behind him into shiros room. Shiro layed down on his back "you going to be ok?" Keith asked as he stood in the doorway. Shiro shrugged his shoulders and turned to his side. "Ok well goodnight again-" keith said "wait! Please, can you stay with me tonight?" Shiro asked as he looked at keith with fear in his eye. "Y-yea.." keith blushed madly as he got in bed with shiro. When keith layed down and got comfortable, shiro wrapped his arms around keiths waist and held him close. Keith smiled at this and placed his hand over shiros. And they both went to bed...
1:55 Am

"What am i doing?" Shiro thought as he flung his sword towards keith. "Shiro, please! I know your in there." Keith yelled as shiro pinned him down with his sword inches from his face "Ahhh!" Keith yelled in pain "Shiro!"

Shiros eyes shot open and he let out breath that he held and started breathing roughly. "What the hell was that?" Shiro thought as he layed back down. When shiro layed down, keith layed his head on shiros chest and shiro just looked at keith and pulled him closer "do you love me?" Shiro thought.

11:15 Am

"Shiro wake up, i made breakfast." Keith said as he moved shiros shoulder. "Hmm...keith what time is it?" Shiro said tiredly as he leaned up and winced a little at the migraine. "It is 11:19 AM you slept all morning also i drove to town and got you some migraine medicine and a candy bar." Keith said as he smiled at shiro "what smells good?" Shiro asked as he layed his head on keiths shoulder. "I-i just got finished cooking breakfast." Keith stuttered out. "Smells delicious" shiro said as he got up and walked down to the kitchen to find: bacon, eggs, home-made biscuits and pancakes. "Whoa you made all this?" Shiro said as he took a piece of bacon and ate. "Yea, when we were in the castle a few months back, my mother taught me how to cook human food, not space goo." Keith said as he fixed a plate and sat in on the table. "Thank you keith." Shiro said as he fixed a plate and sat at the table with keith . "Thanks." Shiro said as he sat down. "Well eat up." Keith said with a mouthfull of food. Shiro and keith finished and were just sitting at the table talking. "Keith, I've been meaning to ask you, how did you get that scar on your face?"shiro asked. Keith was kind of surprised at the question "you don't remember? " keith said as looked into shiros eyes. "I don't remember anything after escaping zarkons grasp." Shiro said as he looked down a little "i can't tell him that he did it." Keith thought. "I was fighting off a galra fleet when one of the robots got me. Wait so you don't remember anything? At all" keith said as he looked at shiro. "No...but last night was weird, i had this dream where i was trying to kill you and my sword burnt a scar just like that onto your face." Shiro said as he looked at keiths scar. Keith sighed and told him the truth. "Shiro...im sorry but you made the scar, not you spiritually but you physically." Keith said as he looked down "i-i did this keith im so sorry i swear i couldn't take back control of my self, i am so sorry. I didn't want too, i promise." Shiro said as tears started to swell up around the corner of his eyes.  "No no no shiro its ok, im ok im alive. I knew that wasn't you from the start, im perfectly fine." Keith said as he rushed over to shiro and kneeled in front of him. "Im a monster..." shiro said as he caressed keiths cheek while rubbing his thumb over keiths scar. "No no your not shiro your a hero, you saved the whole galaxy from zarkon and lotor." Keith said as he leaned his head into shiros palm and turned his head and kissed shiros palm. Shiro blushed madly looking at keith kiss his hand. Keith leaned up and leaned in slowly to kiss shiro. Shiro widen his eyes and kissed keith back. Keith added a little more preassure and sat on shiros lap. Shiro kissed back and slid his hand down keiths waist to his butt and squeezed it roughly "Ahh..." keith let out a small moan and started grinding into shiro while kissing him roughly. "K-keith wait.." shiro panted out as he layed his head on keiths shoulder. "Im sorry." Keith said as he got up grabbed the keys to the truck. "W-where are you going?" Shiro asked as he got up and wrapped his arms around keiths waist and burried his head into keiths neck. "I-im going to the store, i want some beer. Do you want anything?" Keith asked "keith...i..uh i love..you" shiro hesitantly said. Keith widen his eyes and blushed red. "I-i love you too.." keith stuttered out as he smiled and walked out the door and drove to the store for some alcohol.

Shiro looked at the door and started hearing voices
"Shiro...give into me."
"Shiro!"
He heard the voices and tried to block them out until he heard a car door shut. He rushed outside expecting to find keith but no one was there. As shiro rushed outside the voices became louder and more demanding.
"Your nothing shiro, he's lying to you he doesn't love you. No one does!"
Shiro walked inside, trying to ignore. The voices became louder and louder until he couldn't take it anymore. "Please, please stop i can't take it anymore." Shiro said quietly as he sat on the couch with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Man that felt like forever." Keith said as he walked onto the porch and opened the front and walked in to see shiro on the couch, hiding his face. "You ok?" Keith asked as he sat the alcohol down along with the keys. Shiro didn't respond he just stayed in the same position "hey shiro whats wrong?" Keith said as he sat beside him and layed his hand on shiros shoulder and shiro jumped back and scooted away from keith in fear as he looked at keith with tears running down his face. "Shiro whats wrong, what happened?" Keith said as he scooted closer to shiro. "Keith i heard her, s-she was inside my head, keith she had control again." Shiro said in panic as his hands started shaking. "Who? Shiro who?" Keith said as he held shiros shaking hands and looked into his eyes "h-haggar!" Shiro said as he busted out into a sob "keith i don't want her to take control again, i dont want to die! Keith i-im scared" shiro said as he clung to keith and burried his head into keiths chest. "Its okay shiro, haggar everyone they're all gone, they're not going to hurt i promise, i won't let you go again i promise on my life and soul shiro." Keith said as he kissed shiros forehead. "C'mon lets lay down okay?keith said as he layed on the couch and shiro layed on him and layed his head on keiths chest. Keith pulled a blanket over the two of them and started to play with shiros hair until he fell asleep. As soon as shiro fell asleep he started to dream

"Where am i? Shiro asked as he sat up. "Shiro! Stop please!" Keith yelled from a distance shiro ran to him only to be stopped by seeing his clone fighting keith "no stop it, leave him alone don't you dare lay a hand on him!" Shiro yelled as tried to run towards them but was being weighed down and couldn't move. "Shiro! No no no stop! Pleas-" keith yelled until...his head was gone. "Keith! No!" Shiro yelled and cried until his clone walked towards him with keiths head in his hand. "Shiro shiro shiro, you know im still deep inside your head, im still you and you can't run from me takashi. You cant escape your own mind" shiros clone said as he went to hit shiro. Shiro woke up

Shiro gasped for air and leaned up to see keith, sleeping peacefully nd he sighed of relief and kissed keith softly and got up carefully "mmm..shiro?" Keith asked as he was half asleep and shivered a little. "Hey, im going to cook dinner ok. Just go back to sleep I'll wake you up when its done." Shiro said as he covered keith back up and kissed his head and went to the restroom. "Mmm okay. Love you" keith said sleepily and fell back to sleep. Shiro went to the restroom and splashed his face with cold water than  went to cook dinner. "Whats happening to me...the dreams the voices...whats going on?" Shiro thought as he put pizza in the oven and grabbed a beer from the fridge and started drinking. Keith woke up and walked towards shiro and hugged him from behind with the cover wrapped around them. "Shiroo...im hungry." Keith said sleepily as he layed his head on shiros back. "The foods almost done." Shiro said as turned around and kissed keiths forehead.
5 minutes later
"The pizzas done keith." Shiro said as he got another beer and got a slice. "Okay." Keith said as he got up from the couch and got a slice and sat down and ate. They finished dinner and sat down and watched tv and cuddle. "I love you" keith said as he kissed shiro deeply. "I love you too." Shiro said as he kissed keith back. Keith contiued to kiss shiro and he got on shiros lap as he kissed him, shiro held onto keiths waist and slowly inched his hands down and squeezed keiths butt and instantly removed his hands "s-sorry" shiro panted out as he removed his hands. Keith got up and removed his pants and shirt leaving him in him in his boxers and got back shiros lap and kissed him deeply and placed his hands back on his butt. "Please dont stop, i-it turns me on." Keith said as blushed red. "Oh is that so?" Shiro said as squeezed keiths butt tightly "Ahh!" Keith moaned out "God those sweet moans turn me on so much babe." Shiro said as he continued to kiss keith deeply. Keith took off shiros shirt and started kissing down shiros stomach while un-buttoning his pants. As keith finished un-buttoning shiros pants he kissed back up shiros stomach to his nipple and bit harshly at it "Oww! Keith!" Shiro yelled as he stared at keith with tears forming in his eyes. "Sorry babe, but i need to mark you as mine." Keith said as he kissed lower and planted breathy kisses on shiros clothed member, making it twitch in anticipation. "Haa...A-Ah." Shiro moaned out unexpectedly and covered his mouth from embarrassment. "Don't cover your mouth, let me hear you." Keith said as he moved shiros hands from his mouth and kissed him deeply. Keith kissed down shiros jawline, planting hickeys underneath shiros jaw. Keith kissed lower and bit into shiros neck roughly, leaving a bruised bitemark. "Ahh, keith!" Shiro spoke out with some tears falling from his eyes. "Ok ok im sorry baby, I'll make it up to you. Keith said seductively as he kissed down shiros stomach, planting hickeys every few kisses, keith lifted one of shiros legs over his shoulder and licked up shiros shaft and and freed his member from his boxers. "HOLY SHIT you're HUGE!" Keith exclaimed in surprise. "Aghh keitthhh, don't say that!" Shiro yelled as he pulled his legs from keiths grasp and and yanked his shirt down to hide himself from keiths eye. "Shiro shiro its ok its perfectly okay, babe i love you. I wasn't expecting you to be that big." Keith said as he cupped shiros face and kissed him softly. Shiro gripped keiths shoulder and bit keiths lip harshly, cutting his lip slightly. "Ahhh!" Keith moaned out. "Hehe payback for biting me." Shiro panted out. "Y-you think that hurt? That was pleasurable." Keith said as licked shiros tip with a smirk. Shiro gasped at the sudden contact. "That feel good?" Keith said as he nibbled up and down shiros shaft. "God yes" shiro panted out as he balled his fist trying to keep himself from moaning out. Keith swirled his tongue around shiros tip and took shiros hand and placed them in his hair. Shiro was too out of it to notice, he started to pull on keiths hair. Keith moaned as he bobbed his head and stopped with a pop. Keith licked his lips and slid down his boxers. "Keith, you're gorgeous." Shiro said as picked up keith and carried them to their room. Keith felt shiros member right at his hole. Shiro layed keith on the bed gently and kissed him deeply as he pressed himself against keiths body. "Shiro.." keith panted out as he rubbed his member against shiros. "I love you.." shiro whispered as he slid his tip into keith. "A-Ahh shiro!" Keith cried out into shiros shoulder. "I know baby i know..haa..j-just a little more." Shiro panted out as he slid himself all the way in. "Shiro..." keith whimpered as he gripped shiros shoulder tightly and let a few tears go. Shiro kissed keiths tears away and and kissed him deeply as he thrusted slowly into keith. " so big..Ahh!" Keith moaned softly into shiros ear, causing shiro to thrust faster into keith. "S-shiro pull out for a minute, please." Keith said. Shiro slowly pulled out of keith. Keith instantly flipped shiro over so that keith is straddling shiro. "Im going to ride you." Keith said as he kissed shiro deeply and slid himself onto shiro. "This man will be the death me." Shiro thought as he watched keith. Keith panted out shakily as he bounced up and down lowering himself with every bounce. Shiro got impatient smd slammed himself into keith. "Ahh!" Keith yelled out in pain as he slumped over and covered his mouth. "Oh shit...keith im sorry. Baby im sorry." Shiro said as he leaned up as he went to cup keiths cheek. "Don't f*cking touch me!" Keith yelled as he slapped shiros hand away and got up off of shiro and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Shiro jumped out of bed, put a pair of sweats on and rushed to the bathroom. "Keith baby, i-im sorry...i didn't mean to hurt you." Shiro said sympathetically. Keith felt something wet between his legs, he looked in the mirror to find a small amount of blood between his cheeks. "I should have told him that i was a virgin from the start and now im bleeding, great..." Keith thought as he got rid of the blood, ran a hot bath and soaked himself to try to ease the pain. "Damnit shiro, you had to hurt him. Shiro thought as he fixed keith a warm bowl of soup and a glass of wine, as shiro sat that down on the table he grabbed keith one of his hoodies and a pair of loose boxers. Shiro threw them in the dryer to warm them up a little. Keith sighed softly and got out of the bath and draped a towel around his waist. Shiro got the clothes out of the dryer, folded them neatly and placed them on their bed and waited on the couch anxiously. Keith walked out if the bathroom. "Keith! Im sorry babe i really didn't mean to hurt you." Shiro said as he rushed to keith. Keith looked at shiro and ignored him completely and walked to the bedroom. Shiro grabbed keiths wrist to stop him in the hallway. Keith got pissed amd yanked his hand away from shiros grasp and walked to the bedroom and locked the door. "T-theres your favorite soup and your favorite wine on the table. I-i'll be on the porch. Shiro walked outside and sat on the steps looking at the stars.
°
°
°
Im going to make a second part to this later on. Hope you enjoyed this♡♡♡

Continue Reading