Saved || Jungkook x Reader ff

By mykooksie

"Stop fighting it and let me save you." A story in which two complete strangers cross paths at the most perfe... More

Before You Read<3
1. First Sight
2. Save Me
3. Drug Lord
4. Pervert
5. Challenge
6. Dimples
7. Sweet Liar
8. Beautiful and Broken
9. Don't Fuck it Up
10. His Regrets
11. Once a Cheater Always a Cheater
12. Sugar Daddy
14. Tease
15. Can I Trust You?
16. Double-Crossing
17. Out of My Mind
18. An Unexpected Encounter
19. You Again
20. I Only Want You
21. What Goes Around
22. Against My Will
23. Fight
24. A Best friends Wise Words
25. Mission Impossible
26. I Love You
27. Visitors
28. Letting Go
29. Friends?
30. A Knock at the Door
31. Kin
32. Bump in the NIght
33. A Creepy New Roommate
34. For a Price
35. The Truth
36. Run Away
37. Numb
38. Family
39. Mother Knows Best
40. Rebellion
41. The Calm
42. The Engagement
43. The Perfect Woman
44. Trapped
45. Save Us
46. Threat or Promise?
47. We Meet Again
48. Busted
Newโ™ก
49. The Question
50. Back in Town
51. Daddy's Little Girl
52. Rough Play
53. Bad News
54. Blame
55. Insane
56. Secrets
57. Bandaid
58. Prey and Panic
59. Threat
60. Drunken Desire
61. Caught

13. A Date

3.4K 106 32
By mykooksie

[Edited]

Today I decided I need to learn to let go.

Talking with Jin last night helped me sort out my thoughts. 

Not completely, but to a point where I understand that I needed to spend time away from Taehyung. He can't depend on me forever otherwise he'll never get better.

I woke up earlier than usual in Jin's guest bedroom.

 Alone.

Much to Jungkook's dismay who kept using the excuse "we've slept together before" which not only embarrassed me, but wasn't the best word choice considering it sent Jin on a blabbering rampage about safe sex.

I got up and showered, trying to let the warm water wash away all the bad memories from last night with no luck. I let my hair air dry and put on light makeup with the cosmetics I left from the last time I was here. I pulled on a pair of shorts and the same t-shirt Jin let me borrow before going to see if anyone else happened to be awake in the early hours of the morning.

As soon as I opened the door my nose was met with a smell.

By no means a pleasant smell... a burning smell.

'Jin never burns anything... Oh God!' I darted down the hall at lightening speed.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit-- What the-- Jungkook that's not how you cook eggs you idiot!"

From behind I could see that Jungkook was only in his boxers and a white t-shirt that hugged his torso and exposed the dips muscles that ran up his back, dark hair disheveled, and on any other normal morning I would have loved to see him in his sexy, morning bed-headed glory.

But I've now realized that being with Jungkook is anything except normal.

He looked like he just rolled out of bed but his eyes were fully awake as they snapped in my direction.

Fully awake and utterly terrified. 

He had already set the table and even had bowls of cereal poured and ready. But the terrible burning smell that wafted around the entire condo happened to be from the way he's preparing the eggs... without a pan. 

He just cracked the eggs on all four burners of the flat top stove.

I pushed him out the way and turned off all four burners, then began to frantically scrape the shriveled blackened eggs off the stove tops with a spatula.

"I-I don't know what happened!" He defended, a cute pout adorning his face as he watched me save Jin's stove.

"Well for starters you didn't use something we call a pan," I said while collecting the egg remains and throwing them in the trash.

"Well how was I supposed to know? Gustave always cooks my meals for me!"

"Gu-Gustave?" I turned to face him after wiping down the stove.

"Yes, you know, my chef!" His eyes still wide and defensive, arms crossed tight, looking down at his feet as he leaned against the island counter.

'He's not that incapable... right?!'

"Ahh," was all I managed to say while holding in a laugh.

I opened the bottom cabinet where Jin always kept his cookware and pulled out a pan.

"Just wake up Jin and go sit down, I'll take care of breakfast."

Jungkook didn't move, watching carefully as I brought more eggs out of the fridge along with some peppers and onions, taking some spices out of the rack next to the stove.

I pulled out a fork to whisk eggs until I felt a pair of arms wrap about my waist and I froze, gripping the utensil for dear life. 

Craning my head back I looked up at Jungkook who had a devilish smile on his lips, his eyes beaming as they scanned my anxious expression.

"Hmm, since you're making breakfast today, let me give you something in return," his voice crooned out softly as his smirk grew and I instantly knew what he was talking about.

Holding the fork up like a weapon, I pointed it at Jungkook's face. "Back off, creepy bunny man," I threatened but Jungkook wasn't phased, a chuckle rumbling deep in his chest as his hand slid from my waist to my wrist holding the fork.

"You sure do have a lot of energy in the morning," he leaned in so close I could feel his breath on my lips and for a moment I thought I was going to collapse.

"D-do you want Jin to give you another hour long lecture about condoms?"

Jungkook was the one to freeze this time.

"Fine," he grumbled, freeing me from his embrace, and turned on his heels.

"Guess you're not good at everything after all," I snickered to myself as I set the fork down and cracked the eggs in a bowl.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

--

"Ahh, breakfast was amazing! Thank you y/n," Jin said as he rubbed his full belly.

Jungkook was quieter than usual at the table. He did look more under the weather than normal, gazing out the windows to watch the wide expanse of sea as Jin and I caught up on life. 

However, that didn't stop him from eating everything in sight.

'That boy sure can eat.'

"I made the cereal, though," Jungkook whined out, giving Jin the side eye before returning his eyes to the window.

"You want a gold star for cereal?" Jin barked out before huffing in disbelief.

"Maybe," Jungkook's frown deepened and Jin could only laugh, shaking his head.

"You sure do know how to pick them, y/n."

I scowled at Jungkook, who continued to gripe under his breath. 

'Ah, so that's what he's bummed out about.'

I pursed my lips together, trying to figure out a solution. I didn't like seeing Jungkook upset.

"Hey, Jungkook," I half whispered, keeping my eyes glued to the dining room table.

It felt weird saying his name casually, but weird in a good way. A small smile formed as I felt the blood rush under my cheeks. On cue, his head automatically turned in my direction expectantly. Jin eyed me skeptically, watching as he stood and started piling the dirty dishes up.

"I'll uh... clean up since you made breakfast," Jin said quickly before rushing off with the plates clattering in his hands. 

The awkward silence was back, tension thickening with every second that Jungkook stared at me and I said nothing. The running water from the sink the only noise besides the clock Jin had set up on the wall.

"Do you-- " We both said at the same time and then the silence ticked on again.

'Just spit it out, y/n!'

"Let me go first," Jungkook said softly after a moment, bringing his hands across the table and lightly brushing against mine. 

I couldn't say anything, couldn't move as my eyes locked with his, body stiff.

"Let's go to the beach today," he began with his usual cute bunny smile. "Jin told me there's a small carnival that you always loved to go to on the strip. I think it'll be good to get out of the house and have fun."

I bit my lip as Jungkook waited for my answer, but the more time that went on the more uncomfortable he became. 

'I said I needed to move on, didn't I? This is my chance, the only one I might have... '

Right when I opened my mouth I was rudely interrupted.

"Of course she'll go! Y/n, hurry, go fix your hair, it looks a mess! Did you get ready blind this morning?! Go put on another outfit, what are you wearing?!" My mouth was left hanging open as Jin's words rang in my ears. 

I blinked a few times as Jungkook's smile turned humorous. I could only nod my head in agreement, mentally kicking Jin where the sun doesn't shine.

"Great!" Now Jungkook jumped up from his seat. "I'm gonna shower. Jin can I borrow some clothes?"

"Sure, just use anything from my closet."

Jungkook winked and walked away with a little skip in his step.

I, however, pushed back from the chair and began walking to the guest room slowly with a slump in my shoulders.

"And you owe me," Jin whispered as I passed by the kitchen where he proceeded to scrub the dishes.

I narrowed my eyes before giving him the finger.

'Well, that didn't go as planned.'

A/N♡:

You've decided to try and forget Taehyung altogether.

Easier said than done right...? 🙃

Quick reminder to vote if you enjoyed this chapter!!! <3

Thank you for reading! 💜

-xoxo Kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 26.4K 33
Enemies to lovers ----- "So if I can't call you Ms. Y/N, what can I call you?", Jungkook randomly asked. "Just Y/N", you shrugged your shoulders. "...
170K 4.9K 46
After moving to Seoul, South Korea in attempt to escape your burdensome past life, while struggling to make ends meet, you find yourself caught up in...
5.4K 308 36
โ€ขIf it's not you it's not anyoneโ€ข He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
142K 4.5K 57
"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™- ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ" ...