I Could Never Forget You - (N...

By ThisIsADirectioner

Lilly is Louis Tomlinson's cousin and when she knows hes been put in a band, she sees one boy that she takes... More

The Big Night.
I Can't Get Him Out Of My Head.
A Day At Louis.
A First Date.
Staying At Niall's
A Kiss Goodbye?
Missing Niall.
Getting News From Liz.
Skype Calls.
A Few Goodbyes.
Memories.
Hello Ireland.
New Friends.
Saturday's Are Made For Fun.
Shopping For Mouthwash.
The Final.
"Lilly! Come on the planes boarding, we need to get home!"
Baby Olly.
at the swimming baths..
Moving In.
The Bravest Boy Around.
Questions.
The First Scan.
A Bruise In The Road.
hospital memories.
Ending.

"SURPRISE!"

1.1K 15 1
By ThisIsADirectioner

Lilly's P.O.V:

As the taxi pulled up to my drive, I was suddenly excited to be home, to be with family, friends, and with Niall by my side I knew nothing could go wrong. Niall had told me everything on the plane, and suddenly, it all made perfect sense. Obviously I know I love Niall, but hearing him say it, made it sound just the more perfect. So me and Niall have agreed to take it slow, and hes promised me, wherever we are, we will still find a way to make things work, and I trust him, I honestly do.

"SURPRISE!"

Was the first thing I could hear when I opened the door. I looked around me to see my family, my whole family, I saw Beth, Danielle, Liz, and surprisingly Bella. On the other side of the room I saw all of One Direction, and before I could move, or say anything Louis came up to me and gave me the biggest hug, the warmest hug, anyone has ever given me.

"Its good to have you back home Lil!" Louis whispered into my ear.

"Its good to be back Lou! So wheres your girlfriend, I was so excited to meet her!" I asked confused.

"Urh, we'll talk about it later, yeah?"

"Okay..."

And before I could say anymore, I was surrounded by my Mum and Dad, saying how proud they were of me, how they've missed me,James was even happy to have me home.

The party went on for a few more hours, everyone was slowly starting to leave, until it was just my family, one direction, and Beth left. The boys went into the living room so I could talk to Beth in private.

"Tell me everything!" I demanded as soon as Zayn shut the door.

"Well, Louis found out I was pregnant, but I made up that it was some other guy I had a fling with, and now they all think i'm a slag." She looked down at her feet, looking rather sheep-ish as she said it. "Now the baby is killing me, my belly is getting bigger by the day, and Louis, well he hardly ever talks to me anymore!" She sobbed into my shoulders, and I cradled her, hushing her every time she whimpered, I knew I couldn't make this better, only Louis could, but I knew if I told him, she could no longer trust anyone. Just as she was slowly starting to settle down Niall came out to see what was going on, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he knew to leave it to rest.

"Do you want to stay over here tonight, Beth, I don't want to leave you alone!" I said sympathetically.

"Oh Lilly, i don't want to intrude!" Beth said between sobs.

"I insist!"

And with that Beth was staying at mine, but she couldn't face talking to the boys, so she went upstairs to my room while I stayed down with the boys for a little while.

Liam and Niall, were playing on my Wii, so I took this time to talk to the other boys, as I haven't for so long now.

"So Harry, how you doin?" I asked the boy I haven't seen since he kissed me all those nights ago.

"Well ya know me, i'm all good, I love these boys. Your so lucky to have Niall 'ya know, he doesn't really like other girls like that very often."

"I know, I love him, you know that, fact everyone knows that 'cause they knew it before I even knew.  Anyway, Harry, you've gave me a nickname, see everyones been calling me 'Lil' now, can I give you one?" I asked cheekily.

"Yeah, sure" He grinned at me.

"Well urm, what about, Hazza?"

"That works!"

Before Niall and the boys left he took me into the kitchen and gave me the most passionate snog hes ever gave me, I didn't think it could get much better from Nialler, but it did. Before I knew it Niall had swooped me up and took me to the sofa where we continued.

"What, eve--r happened, to ta-aking, it sl--ow?" I asked between pants.

It was a long reply, well he didn't reply, he just stopped what he was doing, put his shirt back on, and walked away. I grabbed his arm before he could walk out the door and I gave him sweet kiss.

"Where you going?" I asked confused.

"You mean, you don't want me to leave?"

"Of course I don't, I just thought we was taking things slow?"

"Yeah, we are.." He kissed me lightly on the lips as he said his last words. "So i'll leave, Beth seems quite upset.."

"Yeah, your right" I kissed him again and let him out.

Louis P.O.V:

"Thanks for the advice mate, see you later!" I shouted to Harry before I entered my house. God, I was just so confused. After seeing Beth today, it made me realise how much I miss her, how much I love her. I just can't understand how she was stupid enough to get pregnant, with a man she had a fling with as soon as we broke up. If I was the father I would love that child, give it a proper dad, I love Beth, why can't she that? I suppose not talking to her for months might have triggered that, but how could I speak to her? What would I say? Its weird seeing her and not being with her. At least shes happy though, right? I tried to be happy, to move on, with Eleanor, but I just couldn't, we didn't work out, shes long gone, and the boys still think were together, i'm just too weak to tell them. I have no idea what to do now, maybe I should speak to Lilly about it, she always knows what to say, shes amazing like that, she has be one of the best ones in my family. With the thought of speaking to Lilly to be my answer of all my problems I decided to send her a text.

Louis: Hey Lilly, hope you enjoyed your party tonight. If your not doing anything with Niall tomorrow, could we have a chat? -Lou :)xxx

I sent the text instantly wanting a reply, but she didn't, but she was probably busy, Beth was sleeping round her house tonight and that made me more sad. Beth going to someone else if she was sad, why couldn't she come to me like we used to? I just want so badly to be let inside the one I loves life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for meeting with my Lilly." I told her as we sat in Star Bucks waiting for our hot chocolates to arrive.

"Its fine, Niall's busy with Liam doing somethin, so what did you want to talk about?"

"Beth."

"E-er-Louis, I don't feel comfortable talking her about her, cause your my cousin, shes my friend, I don't want to say something I'll regret.."

"Just listen Lilly, all I want to know is why was she upset the other night, was it the baby, the father, something personal?"

"Its all that Louis, look listen, I don't want to say more than I should, all I can say is, Beth loves you, like crazy, you need to speak to her." My mouth dropped as soon as she said those words. Beth loved me? I smiled, unsure what to do next, it felt like a rainbow had finally emerged from those clouds, I felt like I should be with Beth right now.

"But shes pregnant, with another guy, doesn't she want to be with him?"

"Talk to her." Is all Lilly said before I quickly drank the rest of my hot chocolate, ran out of star bucks, and started my car. I didn't even say much to Lilly, which was probably quite rude seen as though she had just given me the best news I have ever received. I drove, and drove, and drove, till I reached the many flats, of one of which Beth lived.

Beth was the only one out of all of us, who had it real it tough; her parents died when she was only 14 and she got took into care, but ever since she was 16, she moved out into a flat in the city and made her way in the world, slowly. But now, shes amazing, living in a higher class flat, more space, and its decorated so nice you could sell it as a painting. Beth's always loved painting, ever since i've known her, and now her flat its filled with her works of art, her drawings, her sketches, even her crayon art, its all up in her house, used as wall paper.

Beth's flat was above all of many, of course she wanted the best view, so her flat is on the top floor, which meant a lot of stairs. I finally reached the floor number Beth's flat was on, and when I knocked on Beth's door I was so relieved to be there that I didn't notice how long it was taking Beth to answer the door. In fact she didn't answer the door, I stood there for about 20 minutes when I thought something must be wrong. She wasn't answering her phone, she wasn't out, then where was she? I couldn't take it anymore, I got the spare key from under neath her door matt, slid the key into the lock and opened the door gently. I shouted around the flat as soon as I put my foot inside.

"BETH?" "BETH?" "Beth where are you?!!"

After the last call I heard a quite mumble coming from her bedroom, the one place I never looked, because being the gentleman I am I didn't want to go inside. But now I ran to the door, slammed it open to find Beth lying on the floor, surrounded in blankets, and what appeared to be a small creature, was actually her baby in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
60.8K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.