The babysitter (Camila/You)

By lovee-onlyy

Your parents were gonna be away from town for 2 Months.And they don't want to leave you and your little siste... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14

9

758 32 14
By lovee-onlyy

Sisters POV

Me and my friends came back from the sleepover and I got in the house with my keys because it was early and  i was sure that my sister and Camila won't be awake yet.

"Get in Victoria." i said unlocking the door.

"Go in my room I will grab something for us to eat." I said and she went upstairs.

I want to the kitchen and grabbed some chips and then head over to the living room.

"Oh..my.." I said in shock.

Camila was naked on the couch and some girl was under her.I couldn't see clearly who she was.

I came closer and touched slowly and softly her naked shoulder to wake her up.

"Camila?" I whispered.

She hummed and slowly moved her head and looked at me.

"Y/s/n?!? Wh-what..are y-you doing here?..." she said stuttering while covering the other girls face with the blanket.

"Victoria and I wanted to came here to watch some movie..so we woke up early and came here.I had keys in case you weren't home.What is happening here?."

"Ugh....sorry...I got drunk and i can't remember anything from yesterday..sorry it won't happen again." she said stuttering.

"It's okay Cami don't worry about it.Want me to make you coffee?" I said and she smiled.

"No no,go to your friend I will be okay." she said and so did I.

"Okay Cami." I said and  went upstairs and closed the door.

Camilas POV

I stand up slowly because I didn't want to wake y/n up.I covered her with the blanket and took my clothes from the ground and put then on.

I need shower...damn..I stink alcohol.

"Babe wake up." I whispered and moved her softly and she hummed.

"Please babe your sister is here." I whispered again causing  her to open her eyes widely.

"WHAT?" she yelled and I closed her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhhh." I said coming closer to her face.

"Relax babe she didn't saw you." I continued and kissed her.

She stood up and took me in her arms placing her hands under my butt to hold me.

"Let's go to my room." she said biting her lips.

"Babe this is risky..." I stuttered.

"Well...okay." she said leaving me down.

I grabbed her hand and brought her close to me.

"Come on I am kidding." I said causing her to smile.

"You have school tomorrow huh?." I said giggling.

"Ugh..sadly...yes." she said with an annoyed tone.

"So you won't be in the house all day?" I said pouting she smiled biting her lips and came closer to me.

"Why? You want me here?" she said placing her hand on my butt squeezing in softly.I moaned silently  while biting my lips.

"Maybe.." I said teasingly looking at her eyes.She grabbed my hand and walked me fastly in her room closing and locking the door behind her.

"Again?" I said and she brought me closer to her.

"It's your turn now!." she said pushing me back in the bed and crawling on top of me.

She took off her shirt and came closer to my ear " you have to be quiet now we are not alone." she said and before pulling away she bite my ear lobe teasingly.

She pulled my legs and brought me closer to her and started kissing me roughly.

"Damn it.." I said wrapping my lips inside my mouth trying not to moan.

"Shhhh" she said while she started kissing my whole body and when she reached my spot she stopped and looked at me. She then took off my pants and start licking me fastly.I was not expecting that and that caused me to moan loudly.

Sisters POV

"What the fuck was that?" I said pausing the movie.

"I thing it was a...moan?" Victoria said and looked at me.

"I guess we've got to go outside see what's happening." I said and she nodded and stood up.

I opened the door and as soon as I did that we both heard the bed of my sisters room squealing.

"What the fuck?.." I said.

"Uhm.. I thing I know what's it going on..." Victoria said trying not to laugh.

"Omg....ew" I said and we both looked at each other and started laughing silently.

"I have an idea?" she smirked.

"Say it." I looked at her

"Do you want us to make them stop?" she smirked and I smirked back.

"I VOLUNTEER AS A TRIBUTE." I said and we giggled.

"Her door and my door open with the same key..soooo..  let's go take my key." I said and she smiled widely.

We run to my room and took the key coming back to my sisters door.

"First we are gonna knock the door loudly to scare them." Victoria said I nodded.

"Do it!" I giggle and she knick the door loudly a couple of times.

Your POV

We heard the door and we immediately stopped.

"Fuck.." Camila said being a breathless mess.

"Shhh If we are quiet she is gonna walk away babe."I said while holding her hand.

"I was fucking ready to c.." Camila said and I cut her off by kissing her.

"I know..sorry. "  I said inside the kiss.

The door unlocked and we immediately stopped and back away.

"What the fuck y/n?.." my sister said.

"I-i..I can explain." I said and looked at her.

Camila was covering her face embarrassed.

"With our babysitter?.." she said and looked at me.

"Well..I-i really like her yo.." I said signing Camila grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm gonna tell Mom and Dad." she said and left the room with her friend.

"No wait!" I said puting my clothes on and run back to her.She was already holding the phone.

"Wait please.." I said.

"What?" she said with am angry tone.

"If you do that she will firtsly,lose her job.Secondly,I will lose her..because mom and dad will never let me date her...and lastly,we are talking about mom and dad if they learn that I made out with a 21 years old girl they will call the police cause this us legal." I said and signed.

"Sorry.I have to do that." she said and pressed the button.

Camila came downstairs looking down and came closer to me.

"Hey mom." she said.

"Please..don't" I whispered and she turned her back.

Camila made me look at her.
"Sorry...you will lose your job and its all my fault.." I said and looked down.Camila made me look at her and whispered.

"Are you serious right now I don't care about my job..I care about you.What they will do to you if they learn it?"

"Many..things..especially my dad.." I said.

"Whoah what do you mean?" she asked and looked at me.

"I mean...ehm..look...everytime that I don't behave good in school or I am a "bad" girl..he..teach me a lesson..if he learn that I made out with you and especially with a girl..h-he..will be mad." I said and a tear rolled down my eye.

"WHAT?!?" she said raising her voice.

I covered her mouth. "Shhh."

"Yes mom they did it." My sister said and then passed me he phone.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Your dad is coming back lady." my mom said and i started shivering.I mean yes he seems good guy when you first meet him but when he change altitude he..is a different person...

"Mom.. no.. " I said scared and mom ended the call.

"What? Babe What?" Camila said and made me look at her.

"H-he is coming.." I said and Camila took me in her arms.

"I am here no one will touch you." She said.

"No..no Camila you have to get out if here before he comes.He will hurt you." I said and looked at her.

"Good luck sis.." my sister said and took Victoria's hand and got out of the house.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone."

"Do it for me." I said and she signed.

"Fine..fine I will go.." she said and looked at me.

"Thanks.Now that I know you will be safe I will be fine.Go now please." I said and she took me in her arms and pressed her lips in mine and the let me go.

"Thank you." she said and I opened her the door and before she leave she brought me in her arms and hugged me tight and then let me go.

As soon as I closed the door I started crying.I was fucking scared.He is dangerous..

After an hour ago I heard keys on the door.And then I heard also the door banging hard.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" he yelled and I kept hiding under the bed.He came upstairs and opened my door room.

"You know that you can't hide for me huh?..I know exactly where you are.You were always hiding underneath the bed" he said and then looked under the bed and grabbed my hand to bring me out of there.

"You like girls I heard." he said and pushed me back on the  wall hard.I couldn't say anything I was too fucking scared.

"Let me teach you a lesson and then you will thing again about dating girls."

________________________________

A.N: Hi fam I hope you like the story so far if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Q: What will you thing it will happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 287 29
"Okay sweetie, are you ready? Have everything packed?" Camila's mom asked her, before they got in the mini van with her two brothers and dad. "Yes m...
313K 7.4K 35
When Lauren Jauregui gets shipped off to a summer camp by her mother all alone, she is almost positive that her summer is ruined. It's the summer goi...
46.2K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
51.3K 1.5K 1
"Going well so far," Lauren murmurs. "Your parents and your little sister. They think I'm a great girlfriend." "You are," Camila agrees. Or: The time...