parental book of imagines. |...

By distressclub

a collection. (UNDER EDITING!) - in which an aspiring writer attempts to make a book about marvel characters... More

author's note.
The Aftermath of Infinity War | Iron Man
Pranks Gone Wrong | Black Widow
Beloved Uncle | Captain America
Her and The Food Trip | Thor
Imagine : Making A Meal | Scarlet Witch.
Imagine : Medical Work | Hulk.
Imagine : Restart | Hawkeye.
Imagine : Get Yourself Together!| Iron Man ✔️
Imagine : No's & Sorry's | Iron Man ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Black Widow ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Captain America? ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Thor ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Scarlet Witch ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Hulk ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Hawkeye ✔️
Imagine : I'm Better | Black Widow ✔️
Imagine : Godfather Sam | Captain America ? ✔️
Imagine : Sif | Thor ✔️
Imagine : National Parent's Day | Scarlet Witch ✔️
Imagine : McDonalds | Hulk ✔️
Imagine : Sorry Kiddo | Hawkeye's Child
Imagine : Jealousy at Its Finest |Iron Man's Child
Imagine : Scary Moments | Thor's Child
Short Story : Civil War ✔️
Imagine : Innocent Crush | Scarlet Witch's Child
Imagine : Diners & Milkshakes | Captain America's Child
Imagine : Pranking | Thor's Child
Imagine : Mind Control | Scarlet Witch's Child
AU : Death | Black Widow's Child
AU : Death | Scarlet Witch's Child
AU : Death | Hulk's Child
AU : Death | Hawkeye's Child
AU : Revival | Black Widow's Child
AU : Revival | Thor's Child
AU : Revival | Hawkeye's Child
AU : Left To Live | Captain America
Imagine : Walkman | Black Widow ✔️
Imagine : Get With Natasha | Captain America ✔️
Imagine : Exotic | Scarlet Witch ✔️
Imagine : Fake Smiles | Hulk ✔️
Imagine : Numbness | Iron Man
Imagine : Why Aren't I Good Enough? | Black Widow.
Never Out of Love | Captain America
Imagine: Why Aren't I Good Enough? II | Black Widow.
Loneliness | Winter Solider
Yearning | Winter Soldier
Show My Love For You | Loki
End.

Imagine : Taking The Blame | Iron Man ✔️

5.5K 103 31
By distressclub

( Pietro is ALIVE )

...

The house was in havoc as you had to watch grown adults act like children. The kitchen was covered in every nook and cranny with flour and spilled pop. The living room was covered in blankets and pillows and the aroma from the area was deathly toxic. Your sister, Piper, also joined in in the fun making all the mess she could.

Piper was the oldest and she was the devil walking on Earth. She wasn't a mistake, unlike you, and was favoured by both parents. From day one, she made your life unbearable and even did so in front of Tony. He would just say shrug it off and stop bothering her.

You knew you were going to get in trouble when your father got home so you and Peter stopped freaking out and picked up the pillows when you heard a jingle in the doorknob.

Your father was home.

...

Rewind twenty four hours, you came back from school which was now summer vacation. Tony, once again, was on his way out the door.

"Y/N I'm leaving for work and don't do anything to this house you hear me?" He said strictly.

Replying immediately, you gave a tight lipped smile. "Yes sir."

"Good. Pietro, Clint, and Parker are coming over to watch you. Don't embarrass your sister."

With that he left, not even giving you a hug, one last glance, or an "I love you". So much for a father.

...

A knock from your door woke you up from your pleasant sleep. Unlocking the door, it revealed to be Piper.

"Clean the dishes and take my stuff with you." She demanded.

You rolled your already annoyed eyes. "Ok first Piper, you spit when you talk, second of all no. Those dishes aren't even mine and I'm going back to sleep."

Being the pain she was, she dropped her cup at the foot of the door, shattering to pieces, and left.
"Have fun!" She teased.

...

After finishing the broken glass, you finally had a chance to relax. Sitting down on the couch, the doorbell rang. Peeking through the eye hole, you saw your babysitters.

Opening the door, Piper came downstairs squealing.

"Uncles!" Piper's voiced echoed from the staircase and launched herself onto the 3 men and pulled Pietro and Clint down onto the couch. She immediately started gossiping.

Peter, who dodged Piper, sneakily followed you up to your room.

...

"Hey kid I missed you!" Peter exclaimed while you guys did your handshake.

"Yeah me too. So how's life as a young adult?" You pried. The last time you saw Peter was two weeks ago and it was far too long. It was time to catch up.

"Good! Ok first of all, Michelle and I are moving in together! I'm so happy she agreed! And May, she gave me the ok and went travelling the world with Happy."

You guys kept on talking for a couple hours until you heard commotion downstairs. The two of you rushing down, you both prepared to fight intruders. Shoulders relaxing, it was just Piper and the boys in the kitchen.

Shoulders once again tense, you saw their mess. Peter had a scowl on his face and started talking.
"Why the hell is the kitchen a mess? Clean this up now!" He yelled.

Pietro laughed. "Have some fun brother! Join us!"

"Enough Pietro! You're an adult so start acting like one for crying out loud! Clint and Piper, I'm disappointed in you both!"

Piper had tears in her eyes. "It was Y/N. I was forced do this! He/she used his/her freaky mutant powers. Y/N was the freak who did this!" She shouted.

Opening your mouth to speak, Peter shook his head. Dragging you into the living room, you guys picked up the demolished pillows when you were cut of by jingles in the doorknob.

Letting himself in, Tony had disgust and anger in his eyes. He directed those at you.

"Y/N! What the hell did I say to you, you indecent child! And Parker! I thought I taught you better than this!" He boomed.

"Mr.Stark it wasn't us I swear. It was your other daughter and the boys!" Peter said with despair.

"It wasn't Piper and I know that for a fact. Stop lying!" Massaging his temples, Tony spoke again.
"Y/N take Peter with you and go to your room. I'll be talking with you both in a hour or so."

...

Bursting into your room it was Piper again. Why did she always come in here?

"You get what you deserve you freaks!" She sang.

Reaching your limit, you stepped in front of her and slapped her. "You can say that to me, but not Peter, who has always been there for you even when you took him for granted. Now get out!" Eyes glowing a vibrant colour, she ran off obviously going to tell your father.

"Y/N, I appreciate you did but you didn't have to do that... Tony's going to kill you and I can't stand it." He said sombrely.

Sitting beside him you replied. "Peter listen, when dad came home, I read his mind and when he went to "work", he was at a international boot camp for troubled kids! He was going to send me there until I'm 20! That's 6-7 years in there!"

Standing up, you went in your closet and packed your bags.

Peter eyes widened when he realized you were running away. "Y/N where are you going to go then?"

You didn't look at him as you were frantically packing. "I have a friend. He's a good person and he's special like me and similar like you. Really similar if you ask me. His name is Miles. A school friend."

"Miles Morales?" Peter questioned.

How did he know Miles? "Yeah... you know him?"

Parker laughed awkwardly. "Long story! I hear Tony go!"

You didn't want to leave. Leaving the people you loved most really hurt but if you didn't, you'd be in this position again for the rest of your life. You couldn't take this anymore from the others, your dad, or even your sister. You'd really miss Nat, Steve, Sam, Bucky, and especially Peter.

Peter Parker, your "uncle", was in college and still fighting crime. He was your favourite as he never forgot about you, and enjoyed you more than Piper. You'd miss him and his humour, awkwardness, and inventions. He was the father figure that Tony couldn't provide.

Opening your window, you looked at Peter. Quickly hugging him, you pulled away and went through the window. With a salute and a head nod, you jumped off the ledge and landed safely, with your powers of course.

Getting away as far as you could, you took out your phone and pulled out the tracking device then dialled Miles.

The phone rang for a couple of seconds until he picked it up.

"Y/N? I'm putting on my suit where are you?" He asked worriedly.

You smiled. "How did you know I needed you?"

"I had a feeling."

~~~

I rewrote this entire thing.
Probably will be a part 2 I know a lot of you asked.

- BingeReaderClub

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would leave too if I was treated like that.
Didn't really edit.

- BingeReaderMarvel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 4.9K 117
(Requests are open) Some parent Imagines of the Avengers. I was bored so I made some short story imagines. P.s I do not own The Avengers or any of th...
13.8K 443 39
what will happen if Loki had children? will he have a sense on making his mistakes into action? or let his children pay the price.
535 1 69
Book 1 Your world was your world. Anything exciting happened in books and movies. Magic, monsters and gods didn't exist, they were the stuff of legen...
27.6K 759 58
| here i'll post scenarios & preferences of the avengers being parents | - characters are: • Steve. •Thor • Sam • Tony. •...