~I Heart You~ Percabeth fluff

By SlippeyNapkin

So this is mostly fluff but be warn because it might get smutty ? More

Camp Half blood Again
The Wise Girl Returns
The dinner drama
The songful shower
Calm before a storm
Preparing
The strange night and the stranger moring
Edit
Fight or flight
The Fire is set
The Falls
Under The Falls
The pain of a last song
The strum of confession
The Confession through song
Finsihed
New books

Songs and dreams in my head

17.7K 157 172
By SlippeyNapkin

Annabeth p.o.v

I didn't know what happened but I walked back from the showers in a dream like state. I wonder who sang with me I wondered, part of me really hoped it was.. well.... Percy. But he didn't sing or at least I didn't know it . It was silly, why would he sing with me. I was blushing so much and I flopped into my bunk and hugged my pillow so hard. I wanted to stay up all night but I fell asleep before I even knew.

My dreams were clouded. Moments of battle, people lying on the ground, my family crying. I was so terrified then the dreams got weirder. I though of Luke and Thalia and people fighting. Then my dream changed I was in the shower singing but the wall melted. I was standing with Percy. He was smiling at me and he slowly approached. He smile was dark and lustrous , wait it wasn't him coming closer it was me. We were kissing, it was really hot and heavy. Percy was biting my neck and I was moaning his name .The dream was good but I was so scared and wanted to leave. Percy and I were lying on the ground kissing laying over each other. We were moving smoothly against one another's body's . I was seeing and feeling it all then I heard someone say my name. "Annabeth... Annabeth ... ANNABETH".

I woke with a start. I opened my eyes and looked into Seagreen ones. "PERCY" I screamed and nearly smashed my head on the bunk above. "Woah chill are you okay". he was on his knees next to my bed. He put a hand and cupped my face. I blushed at the touch. "Why are you here" I asked. "Your cabin mates said you were calling for me" he explained "I-i was" I said and rubbed my head. Then I though of the dream and went pale. What had a said I though and panic started to bore at me. "Look are you okay wise girl" he asked and brought his hand back from my face "yeah-yeah I'm fine" I said . Okay-no you get dressed because we are doing sword fighting". Percy jumped up and grabbed my blankets and me and drag us off the bunk "AHHH STOP YOU SEAWEED BRAIN" I yelled whilst trying to get free.

I had a really great day. In the morning Percy and my cabin did sword fighting and we all had goes sparring and I bet Percy that was fun. After that we had to go and pick strawberries ,while Percy was canoeing. I was really happy and my cabin kept asking me and teasing me about Percy. "Yeah this morning you were like 'ohh Percy ahhh'" mimicked Malcom so I tackled him to the ground.

Malcom was right that dream had really freaked me out because I had had dreams like that before but that one was so real and what if it was true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2K 27
The story of a strange family. A spy, an assassin, a telepath, a mute genius. What could possibly go wrong? โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
19.9K 320 18
A girl named has moved to town and she meets a boy named Gilbert Gilbert Diana ruby moody Jerry and Anne go on a road trip together for 2 months and...
23.4K 1K 13
After the man that swore he loved him abandoned him and his adopted son Adrian never thought he'd find love again. So when Grayson walks into his bar...