Invisible. (Harry Styles fanf...

By secretcoconut

A girl who felt she was invisible to the whole world. Calls her self Ms. Invisibility. She's pretty. She love... More

Invisible. (Harry Styles fanfic)
Call me Ms. Invisibility.
I get used to it.
Coffee spiller.
Nerf Games.
If you only knew.
Friends.
Winked back.
Cotton candy.
A date with the sykes.
Just laugh it out.
Lights.
My Drama Queen.
8 wishes.
My girlfriend and the other.
What makes you beautiful.
Stealing kisses.
Hang up.
Marry me.
Pleasure surprise.
Crushed.
I cheated.
Surprise.
Compliments.
Shakespeare.
Boyfriend.
Management dinner.
Marraige.
Be mine.

18 plus 2.

6K 113 18
By secretcoconut

When we hopped on the limo, we sped off to the place I don’t know.

We went into some forest like place. Eleanor told me to stay inside the limo, and she’ll text me when it’s time to get out.

After 4 minutes of boredom……

Someone opened the door. “Hey lucy bug.” I checked who was it. “Oh my Goodness. Dad!.” I said and hugged him. “What are you doing here?.” I asked. “For someone’s 18 plus 2 party.” Dad said.

Seriously. Tell me what’s this 18 plus 2 party.

My dad helped me out off the car, and he offered his arm and gave me a rose. Aww what’s with the rose. I inserted my arm to his arm. And we walked down the slippery stairs.

“Careful Lucille.” Dad said. While we’re going down, I saw Zayn fixing his tie and looked at me. With a big big smile.

“See you later champ.” My dad ruffled my hair and passed me to Zayn. “Zayn do you know what’s happening?.” I asked. “Maybe. But I won’t  tell.” He gave me another rose and We walked on the straight path and I saw Liam.

“See yah later.” Zayn passed me to Liam. “Hey you..” Liam spoke and offered his arm and gave me another rose..

“What’s happening tell me.” I said. “No way. It will spoil the surprise.” Liam said.

After Liam, He passed me to Niall, and Niall has chocolate in his face haha. Cute. And he gave me another rose.

After Niall, Louis was waiting for me with a big big smile on his face.

“Louis tell me what’s happening.” I said. “Let the last person tell you what’s happening.”  He gave me another rose.

And led me to the most handsome looking guy in the planet, who was looking down holding a dozen of roses.

He was looking down. “There you go. Ask him.” Louis let go.

I walked forward to Harry and heard someone singing in background, it was Justin Bieber. Like OMG.

(GUYS LISTEN TO JUSTIN BIEBER’S SONG, BE ALRIGHT. And I recommend you to play it while reading this)

“Across the ocean, across the sea
Startin' to forget the way you look at me now,

 Harry saw me and he had a big smile on his face. Harry offered his hand and I took it and we danced.

Over the mountains, across the sky
Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes
Through the storm and, through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard baby, to sleep at night
Don't you worry

“Cause everything’s gonna be alright.” Harry sang.

Cause Everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Through the sorrow,
And the fights
Don't you worry,
Cause everything's gonna Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight..

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles
To be in your arms
Holding my heart

Oh I, Oh I...

“I love you” Harry said. I was starting to cry.

I Love You
And Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights
And the bright lights
Dont you worry
Cause Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

“You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
Promise I will stay right here, yeah
I know that you want me too
Baby we can make it through, anything
Cause everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight” Justin stopped and Harry sang to me out loud.

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Through the sorrow, and the fights
Dont you worry
Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights
Don't you worry
Everything's gonna Be Alright..

“Surprise.” Harry said. “What’s this?.” I asked. “Your 18 plus 2 birthday party.” Harry said.

“Why?.” I asked. “I celebrated my 18th birthday with the best girl I ever loved. And why wouldn’t you celebrate your 18th birthday with the guy you really love?.” Harry asked.

“Because I got mad at you.” I said.

“Yes. I’m sorry. And I’m too foolish of hurting you so bad, I’m too stupid not telling you the secret, I don’t want you to get hurt. I’d loved you from the start. I won’t stop loving you Lucille. From the day that I met you, fate told me that we should be together and I tried. Then I got you, then you left and when I was with..” I cut off the words..

“Don’t say the name.” I said. “I’m sorry if I made you cry, when you cry it kills me. I want to hug you and kiss you and tell you everything’s gonna be alright. I never stopped loving you. When I was with that bitch.. what I’m doing was really wrong. I never loved that bitch. Ask El, Ask Lou, ask everyone. I never ever loved her. ” Harry said. And looked down.

“You’re the only one I ever loved.” He said. Tears formed in my eyes. I can’t believe he said that to me. I started to cry silently. “Harry.” I said and I held his chin so he could look into my eyes.

“I forgive you.” I said.  Harry smiled. “I forgive you so much Harry.” I said and hugged him. Harry shouted at the top of his lungs, he hugged me and twirled me around. Eleanor, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Mom, Niall, Dad, Nathan, Cher and a lot of people stood up, wolf whistled, and clapped.

Eleanor ran towards me and hugged me.

“Let’s get this party starteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.” Louis shouted.

I had my 18 dances, first was with Dad,

Niall. Liam. Zayn. Harry. Siva. Tom. Jay. Max. Harry. Conor. Justin. Harry. George. Simon. Nathan. Louis. Harry.

4 dances with Harry to make it 18. Okay, I’m 20. Why are they throwing me an 18th birthday party?

While dancing with Harry , “Can I ask you something?.” I asked Harry. “You are asking now.” He said. “Okay cut it off styles. Not funny.” I said and laughed. “What is it my princess?.” I missed him calling me his princess.

“Why 18th birthday party?.” I asked. “I celebrated mine with the one I really love, and now even you’re 20 I want you also to celebrate your 18th with the one who loves you so bad.” Harry said.

“Why?.” I asked. “Because I love you.” Harry said. I don’t get it. HAHA. Enjoy the moment.

Everyone was so wild in the party, dancing everywhere. No one’s drunk. Which is good. Harry’s talking to some people. So I exited the place and walked to the peak. I didn’t know this place is a 3 minute walk away from the peak.

Oh how I love this place. I just want some quiet time. Until someone hugged me in the waist, and goodness I missed those hugs.

“Hey.” Harry’s deep british voice sounded. “Hello.” I said. “It’s my first time to look at this view with you.” Harry said.

“Me too.” I added. “I’m sorry for everything.” He said while hugging me in the waist. “I saved your ass.” I said and laughed. “I owe you big time.” Harry said. I faced him and our faces where inches apart. “I know what you really owe me.” I said.

“What?.” He asked. “This” I swiftly kissed Harry on the lips, causing me to steal a kiss from him. “Hey that was unfair.” Harry said. “I told you, no one can beat me I’m the best ki…” Harry cut off my words and kissed me passionately on the lips and I really missed that kiss. So badly. “So.. What are you saying? Who’s the best kisser?.” Harry asked.

“Me.” I smiled. “You’re not giving up that easily yet aye?.” Harry said and kissed me again. “No I won’t.” I said.

“I love you.” Harry said and he leaned his forehead to mine. “I love you too so so much Harry Edward Styles.” I said and he kissed me again and on the forehead.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 254 18
This is a story about an Indian girl who has been in love with Harry ever since she was 11. She has been dreaming of meeting him since then and now f...
233K 7.6K 43
In which Harry Styles, a young, successful writer, falls in love with Alexis Russel, but does it the wrong way.
12K 105 26
Alexis, a girl who gets yelled at in school. Harry Styles seemed to be the only one who can save her. She also keeps having these dreams. Read and fi...
1.7K 104 16
What do you do when you've finally gotten yourself to a good place in life, only to have everything turn upside down? Well, Skyler Williams is also...