Stronger // a Tom Holland Fan...

By MidnightAt7

Plan A: Actress Plan B: Makeup artist After losing the lead female role in Spider-Man: Far From Home to the l... More

Part 1~ Disappointment
Part 2~ Blast from the Past
Part 3~ Hurting
Part 4~ First Impressions
Part 5~ Tension
Part 6~ Primer
Part 7~ Winnie the Witch
Part 8~ It's Not All Fun and Games
Part 9~ Andrew
Part 10~ Butterflies
Part 11~ Dead to Me
Part 12~ Alone
Part 13~ He's a Good Guy
Part 14~ The Photo
Part 15~ Yellow?
Part 16~ The Morning After
Part 17/18~ Me or Her
Part 19~ Miracles Aren't Real, Honey
Part 20~ Everything and Everything
Part 21~ Never Have I Ever
Part 22~ Spider-Gwen
Part 23~ Feelings
Part 24~ Pouring Rain
Part 25~ Rina
Part 26~ You Again?
Part 27~ Oh, Baby
Part 28~ Okay
Part 29~ A Teary Farewell
Part 30~ The After Party
Part 31~ Pizza and Picnic Rugs
Part 32~ Thinking Out Loud
Part 33~ Plans
Part 34~ London Calling
Part 35~ The Hollands
Part 36~ Gratitude
Part 37~ Luke Vader
Part 38~ You're Equal
Part 39~ The Wedding Crashers
Part 40~ Beach Bash
Part 42~ Everything Has Changed
Part 43~ I'll Always Love You
Part 44~ Want You Back
Part 45~ Is It Really You?
Part 46~ Mamma Bear
Part 47~ The Premiere
Part 48~ You and Me, Always
Part 49~ No Makeup
Part 50~ Welcome Home
Part 51~ It's A Boy
Part 52~ Baby Daddy
Part 53~ 2 From 3
Part 54~ The Beginning of the End
Finale

Part 41~ The Letter

290 10 0
By MidnightAt7

It's time to leave London. After a teary goodbye to Tom and Haz's family and a mediocre goodbye to mine, Tom, Haz and I clamber in.

I stare out the window of the plane and get lost in my thoughts. I am so happy right now. So what if the note changes everything? I bite the insides of my cheeks anxiously.

Tom leans over me to look at the window, "what're you thinking about, love?"

I turn to look at him and see that Haz is asleep. We've still got a couple of hours to go.

"Reading the note," I press my lips together.

He raises his eyebrows in shock, "the one from your brother?"

I nod solemnly and turn my head, but he catches the look on my face.

"Let me in your brain," he says, cupping my face in his hands, "what is making you hesitate?"

"What about it isn't making me hesitate?" I laugh it off.

He eyes my carry-on bag, "is it in there?"

I nod and pull it out, running my fingers over the creased envelope.

"You read it, I'll be right next to you the whole time, okay?" he places his hand on top of mine comfortingly.

I shut my eyes and sigh. I turn to his big brown eyes. Just looking at him is reassuring.

"What if this changes everything?" my heart rate accelerates.

He smiles soothingly, "I promise you, if it does change everything, it won't change us."

I rest my head on his shoulder, "I'll take your word for it."

He kisses the top of my head and we stay like that for a moment. Me, resting my head on his Corinna's-head-shaped shoulder and him leaning his head back on mine. Our hands are entangled. Together, we are a complete jigsaw puzzle.

"Okay," I sigh, "I'm ready."

He smiles proudly at me and I open the envelope. I take a deep, deep breath and slowly pull the letter out. I unfold it carefully and gulp.

Dear Rina, I look up at Tom who gives me a reassuring look.

Dear Rina,
I am so sorry. I am so sorry for leaving you. I am so sorry for what I have done. I am so sorry for what I have not done. I am sorry for disappointing you, for letting you down.

Rina, I don't want this to go public to our whole family. I want you to be the only one to know. You do what you wish with this information. It's the only thing I can do.

Rina. I'm sure you're familiar with the one night you were drunk as hell and your killer hangover. You vowed you would never drink more than one shot again. You said you felt like shit. There was more than just the reason you got drunk that you felt like shit.

You are aware Xavier was with us that night. I hate that guy, Rina. You can do so much better than him. I hope you don't stay with him. Please, don't. You being the smart girl you are, you'll want nothing to do with him after you finish.

You were getting super drunk. So drunk, I tried to convince Xavier to take you home now. But he didn't, not yet. He said he will. You were completely passed out. I could've stopped him, took you home myself! He definitely didn't have good intentions. But I didn't... he took you to the men's bathroom. I wondered what on earth he was doing with you. Maybe he was cleaning you up?

About ten minutes passed. Too long. I walk into the bathroom. It was locked. I knocked down the door. Rina, my baby sister. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Xavier was... he was raping you. You were out cold. I couldn't believe what I saw.

I shut the door again. Rina I shut the freaking door. I knew what he was doing to you and I let him. I don't know what went through me. I just did it. I'm such an idiot. I'm a jerk. Worst big brother.

I would've called the police, but Xavier knew some other things about me. I've... done dirty things, Rina. And considering my past, going to jail seemed to hurt more people then telling the truth. But Rina, now I see it doesn't. So I'm taking my own life. The guilt is unbearable, Rina, I'm an ass. I can't believe I did it. I'm so sorry. I let you down.

I love you.

I drop the note in shock and I begin to tremble.

"Rina?" Tom says worriedly, "what's wrong? What did it say?"

I can't speak. That pig raped me. He raped me. I bury my face into Tom's shoulder and cry. He wraps me into him, but doesn't push the subject. He knows I'm too hurt to speak.

Xavier raped me.

And my own brother protected him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
8.7K 81 9
In this story you areJordan hossler Honey and jadens daughter you are the result of a teen pregnancy but you are loved even more than most people eve...