Stronger // a Tom Holland Fan...

By MidnightAt7

Plan A: Actress Plan B: Makeup artist After losing the lead female role in Spider-Man: Far From Home to the l... More

Part 1~ Disappointment
Part 2~ Blast from the Past
Part 3~ Hurting
Part 4~ First Impressions
Part 5~ Tension
Part 6~ Primer
Part 7~ Winnie the Witch
Part 8~ It's Not All Fun and Games
Part 9~ Andrew
Part 10~ Butterflies
Part 11~ Dead to Me
Part 12~ Alone
Part 13~ He's a Good Guy
Part 14~ The Photo
Part 15~ Yellow?
Part 16~ The Morning After
Part 17/18~ Me or Her
Part 19~ Miracles Aren't Real, Honey
Part 20~ Everything and Everything
Part 21~ Never Have I Ever
Part 22~ Spider-Gwen
Part 23~ Feelings
Part 24~ Pouring Rain
Part 25~ Rina
Part 26~ You Again?
Part 27~ Oh, Baby
Part 28~ Okay
Part 29~ A Teary Farewell
Part 30~ The After Party
Part 31~ Pizza and Picnic Rugs
Part 32~ Thinking Out Loud
Part 33~ Plans
Part 34~ London Calling
Part 35~ The Hollands
Part 36~ Gratitude
Part 37~ Luke Vader
Part 38~ You're Equal
Part 40~ Beach Bash
Part 41~ The Letter
Part 42~ Everything Has Changed
Part 43~ I'll Always Love You
Part 44~ Want You Back
Part 45~ Is It Really You?
Part 46~ Mamma Bear
Part 47~ The Premiere
Part 48~ You and Me, Always
Part 49~ No Makeup
Part 50~ Welcome Home
Part 51~ It's A Boy
Part 52~ Baby Daddy
Part 53~ 2 From 3
Part 54~ The Beginning of the End
Finale

Part 39~ The Wedding Crashers

301 12 1
By MidnightAt7

**A FEW DAYS LATER**

I'm on my phone, collapsed in bed. The boys are out together, doing God knows what. I have nothing to do and I'm about five minutes away from dying of boredom. I'm wearing something pretty because I thought we were going out, but it turned out we weren't. I decide to follow a few fanpages because it feels good to be noticed sometimes. I throw my phone across the bed and rest my head back on the headboard. I huff and shut my eyes abruptly. If I'm alone for another five minutes I swear I will—

"Rina, let's go!" Tom bursts into my room.

I open my eyes and sit up, startled, "Tom, what the hell?"

"Let's goooo," he whines, picking up my hands.

I stand up quickly, "go where?"

He smirks but says nothing.

"Tom, where are we going?" I say, suddenly panicked, "please don't kidnap me!"

He pulls my hand and drags me to his car, not being able to wipe the grin off of his face.

"Tom, I like you but seriously if you're planning on kidnapping me, I will throw a fit!" I squeal.

He looks behind him as he reverses out of the driveway, holding his tongue between his teeth, "I know that you will throw a fit which is why I'm not kidnapping you."

I sigh deeply but sarcastically and lean back into the seat, "so where are we going?"

"I can't tell you that, I'm afraid," he grins mischievously to himself.

I groan dramatically and he chuckles.

"I hate surprises," I mutter.

He clicks his tongue, "but if you hate the surprise, you'll only love it more when it's over."

I frown, "that literally made no sense to me."

He rolls his eyes and pulls into a car park.

I peer out the window and just as he gets out, I say, "an ice skating rink?"

He opens the door for me and I rephrase my question, "what are we doing at an ice skating rink?"

"Well, you've always wanted to see me do ballet and where better than to do it on ice?" he laughs.

I raise an eyebrow, "is this our date?"

"Part of it," he shrugs.

"Our second date," I say to no one.

He grabs my hand in his and repeats, "our second date."

We head inside and put on some skates. Tom is already spinning in circles as I stumble over to the rink.

"Hurry up, will you?" he giggles and does a very impressive pirouette.

I take a step onto the ice and let go. For a split second, I'm skating- free and happy as ever. But before I know it, I begin to slip and it's hard to keep balance. I'm falling for a moment, but a strong grasp on my arm prevents it.

Tom laughs, "first-timer?"

"How'd you know?" I roll my eyes and stand up again. This time he holds my hands.

"Let me lead, remember?" he winks.

I nod hopefully at this and Tom skates backwards, dragging me along with him. He makes it looks so easy. He spins me around in a circle and I laugh with glee. Seeing me happy lights his whole face up.

"I'll never let you fall again if you promise to smile like this more often," he says.

I blush harshly.

As we skate, I make a realization, "so on our first date, you made me dance. Second date, you made me skate. What's next? Taking me golfing?"

"Well I was thinking a romantic walk on the beach, but I like that idea better," he grins cheekily and I shake my head in disappointment.

Time passes and we twirl and skate for what seems like only a few minutes but when I look at the clock, an hour has already gone by.

"Do you want to go the next part of the date?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes sarcastically, "if it's golf, no."

He responds with a sarcastic frown, "oh no, what ever will I do?"

He gestures towards the exit with his head and laces his fingers with mine. We leave the rink.

"Let's run to our next stop," he says and drags me along with him before I even get a say.

I laugh joyfully, "Tom! Slow down!"

He doesn't and in fact, speeds up. I nearly stumble over several times with how fast he's running, but I don't fall. We stop outside of a wedding reception.

Okay, now I'm super confused.

"What the hell are we doing outside of a wedding reception?!" I chuckle.

He smirks, "we're crashing a wedding."

I eye what he's wearing and he looks fine for a wedding! He's in a pair of black slacks and a short-sleeved, white button-down shirt. Myself on the other hand? A yellow sundress with converse.

"I'm hardly in the appropriate attire to crash a wedding!" I scoff, "and what if we get caught?!"

"Darling, the whole point is that we don't get caught and we instead hide in the crowds," he grins.

"But—" before I can finish, he drags me inside.

The place is beautiful. It's so elegant and sleek and modern and the kind of wedding I'd only dream of.

"There's a chocolate fountain!" Tom nudges me, waking me from my trance.

I smile mischievously and it's my turn to pull him through the crowds of people.

"See? And now we get the food that we're supposed to get when on a date!" he says, his mouth stuffed full of strawberries.

I wipe some chocolate of the edge of his mouth and smile at him. He blushes, embarrassed.

"So do you want to dance?" I offer.

He chokes on a strawberry, "you. You want to dance?"

"Mmm, not yet!" I scurry over to the band who have just finished playing a song and lean over to the lead singer, "Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran please."

He nods and I run back to Tom enthusiastically.

He gives me a look, "what did you do?"

The song starts to play and I grin at him proudly. He shakes his head but can't seem to wipe the smile off of his face. He loops his arm through mine and leads me to the dance floor. No one is on the dance floor- everybody is grabbing dinner.

"You lead, okay?" I laugh at myself and he joins in.

And we repeat the dance on our first date. I lean my head on his chest and we sway. All eyes are on us- the young couple who dance alone on the dance floor. It's hard to believe no one has recognized-

"Oh my god, you're Tom Holland!" a woman rushes over to us, "Lauren, what on earth is he doing at your wedding?"

Despite the possibility we may be crashing, the woman is in utter awe and glee. In a split second, crowds of people come running and screaming- Tom is a well known person. But I do hear my name being thrown around in there.

I'm the first to react and it's my turn to run and drag him along. I burst through the doors and Tom easily catches up. We both laugh as we run and when we reach his car, we both topple onto the hood of it, out of breath and dying of laughter. 

"That was amazing!" I pant, "we should crash weddings more often!"

I giggle but Tom doesn't respond. I look towards him and catch him staring at me.

"What?" I ask, concerned, "is there chocolate on my face?"

He bites his lip, "you're perfect."

My insides light up with delight at this and I walk over to him and press my lips to his. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his head.

I'm perfect. He's perfect. We're perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 76 10
So Jess was a normal 21 year old girl working in a club, she was a bartender who was also singing sometimes. When Tom, Jacob and Zendaya went to her...
10K 186 8
Bella Richards Barrett is the twelve year old biological daughter of multi business owner, Actor, and social media star josh Richards and Nessa Barre...
37.8K 399 43
Heyy this story is about a 15 yr old girl names Savannah Rose and she has been in an orphanage for 8 years. She doesnt want to get adopted and she wa...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc