Stronger // a Tom Holland Fan...

By MidnightAt7

Plan A: Actress Plan B: Makeup artist After losing the lead female role in Spider-Man: Far From Home to the l... More

Part 1~ Disappointment
Part 2~ Blast from the Past
Part 3~ Hurting
Part 4~ First Impressions
Part 5~ Tension
Part 6~ Primer
Part 7~ Winnie the Witch
Part 8~ It's Not All Fun and Games
Part 9~ Andrew
Part 10~ Butterflies
Part 11~ Dead to Me
Part 12~ Alone
Part 13~ He's a Good Guy
Part 14~ The Photo
Part 15~ Yellow?
Part 16~ The Morning After
Part 17/18~ Me or Her
Part 19~ Miracles Aren't Real, Honey
Part 20~ Everything and Everything
Part 21~ Never Have I Ever
Part 22~ Spider-Gwen
Part 23~ Feelings
Part 24~ Pouring Rain
Part 25~ Rina
Part 26~ You Again?
Part 27~ Oh, Baby
Part 28~ Okay
Part 29~ A Teary Farewell
Part 30~ The After Party
Part 31~ Pizza and Picnic Rugs
Part 32~ Thinking Out Loud
Part 33~ Plans
Part 34~ London Calling
Part 36~ Gratitude
Part 37~ Luke Vader
Part 38~ You're Equal
Part 39~ The Wedding Crashers
Part 40~ Beach Bash
Part 41~ The Letter
Part 42~ Everything Has Changed
Part 43~ I'll Always Love You
Part 44~ Want You Back
Part 45~ Is It Really You?
Part 46~ Mamma Bear
Part 47~ The Premiere
Part 48~ You and Me, Always
Part 49~ No Makeup
Part 50~ Welcome Home
Part 51~ It's A Boy
Part 52~ Baby Daddy
Part 53~ 2 From 3
Part 54~ The Beginning of the End
Finale

Part 35~ The Hollands

317 12 2
By MidnightAt7

"Tom!" his dad says, wrapping him in a hug.

"Hey, dad," Tom says, genuinely happy.

Harrison extends his hand, "Dom, how have you been?"

"Harrison! Wonderful, thank you," Dom takes his hand then turns to me, "ah, you're the girl Tom has been bugging us about for the past few months."

"He has now, has he?" I smile as Tom blushes, "I'm Corinna, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Holland."

"Please, it's Dom. You make me sound old when you call me Mr. Holland," he chuckles.

"Dom it is then," I beam as Tom laces his fingers through mine.

We walk to the car and drop Harrison off at his house and then we go to Tom's. The drive is pleasant and Mr. Holl- Dom is a very nice man. He reminds me of Tom. Similar names, similar personalities.

We arrive and I step out of the car. Their house is adorable and so... homey.

"This way kids," he says as he leads us into the house.

Tom rolls his eyes, "dad, we're both full grown adults."

Dom smirks and opens the door. I'm overwhelmed by the four figures already awaiting us at the door. Of course, I already know all of their names.

Tom's mother wraps him in a hug and squeezes his cheeks, "my big boy!"

"Mum, you're embarrassing me," he blushes which makes me laugh.

She turns to me, "oh, you're just as beautiful in person as the photos!"

She hugs me and when we break apart I say, "I'm Corinna. It's an honour to meet you and stay in your house for two weeks, Mrs Holland."

"Seriously, skip all of that formal crap. It's Nikki to you," she grins and it makes me happy on the inside, "boys, come say hi!"

Tom begins to introduce his brothers, "Rina, this is—"

"Harry, Sam and Paddy," I butt in, "it's so cool to finally meet you guys in person."

"Tom, how much have you told her about us?" Sam says sarcastically which makes me smile even more.

"I've told her—" Tom looks at me in shock, "Corinna Bianco, have you been stalking me and my family?"

"Hey, I do not stalk!" I quickly say, "I consider it research, not stalking."

Everyone laughs and Harry says, "Tom, please keep this girl."

Everyone ushers me into the lounge room.

"I just need to um, freshen up. Where's the bathroom?" I ask.

Sam stands up, "here, I'll—"

"—it's alright Sam, I got it," Tom gives me his hand and I take it as he walks me to the bathroom.

"I'm going to the bathroom not to Australia. Was holding my hand really necessary?" I smile.

He raises an eyebrow cheekily, "are you complaining?"

"Mmm, of course. My boyfriend holding my hand is the worst thing to ever happen to me," I sigh sarcastically.

"Hey, Rina. I'm sorry if my family is a little... confronting," he winces.

"Tom," I start, "your family is so beautiful. Don't apologize, seriously."

He smiles, "yeah. I know. I'm so lucky."

I nod, "yeah you are."

I kiss his cheek and head into the bathroom. I wash my face and frown at my reflection in the mirror. I have plane hair! I comb through it with my fingers and tie it up into a ponytail. I have to look somewhat presentable. I rest my hands on the counter-top and shut my eyes. A sinking feeling sits at the bottom of my stomach. I gulp.

I find my way back to where everyone is sitting and find a spot on the couch next to Tom. I walk over there but something grey jumps up onto my legs excitedly.

"Tessa! Down!" Tom shouts.

She obeys, but I kneel down and start patting her, "so you're Tessa. You're so beautiful, yes you are!"

She licks my face in response and I laugh as I see Tom smile relieved. I walk over to the couch and sit next to Tom. Tessa jumps up next to me.

"She's normally terrible with strangers," Sam chuckles.

I grin at Tessa, "I think she's just sick of all you boys and wants another girl around."

The family laughs in response.

"So, Corinna," Dom says, "what made you get into acting?"

"Dad..." Tom warns and I put a hand on his arm.

"It's okay," I whisper and turn back to Dom, "well, acting has always been a passion of mine and my brother had been the one who always encouraged me to pursue it. I never fully considered it until he unfortunately passed a few months ago."

Dom's jaw drops, "I'm sorry, if I knew I wouldn't have—"

"— seriously, it's fine. I'm past the mourning period."

"Okay, lets lighten up the mood," Harry insists, "so, how did you two lovebirds actually get together?"

Tom and I smile at eachother as he starts to speak, "I actually told her I had feelings for her before she had a date and well... the rest is history."

Nikki furrows her eyebrows, "Tom, did you ruin her date?"

"Yeah. But honestly?" I smile, "I'm glad he did."

Everyone's faces light up and Tom kisses my forehead.

He then turns to Paddy, "Hey Pad, you're being awfully quiet. What's up with you?"

He looks at Tom, then at me and then runs upstairs. Tom looks hurt and everybody's faces fall.

"What's going on?" Tom fires.

When no one responds, I stand up, "can someone show me to the bathroom again, please?"

The twins both stand up, Sam leads the way and Harry walks beside me.

"I'm sorry, for intruding," I mutter.

Harry looks at me in alarm, "you're not. Not intruding, I mean. There's just some family stuff going on."

I nod, "yeah. I get that."

And I really do.

I walk into the bathroom and lean against the wall. I just stay in there for a while and hide.

"Rina," Tom knocks on the door, "are you ready to go?"

I inhale and exhale deeply and then unlock the door. I nod and he walks off sadly. I have to speed walk to catch up with him and I grab his hand, squeezing it reassuringly.
We drive to his apartment which, conveniently, is only a two minute drive.

"You live two minutes away from your parents?" I tease.

He groans, "it was my mum, not me!"

I laugh and get out of the car. I proceed to carry my bags but Tom insists and Dom helps him out.

"Well aren't you a gentleman today?" I say.

He winks, "you know it."

We step into his apartment and say bye to Dom. Wow, it's perfect.

"Let me show you to your room," he starts to walk off, but I stay standing there.

"Tom?"

He swivels back around, "mm?"

I bite my lip, "can I sleep with you tonight?"

His smile reaches his ears.

"Sure," he says casually.

I catch up with him and he drops an arm over my shoulder. I yawn. I'm so tired, I can't be bothered to even change. I just collapse onto his bed and once he's changed, the weight in the bed shifts. I've got my back to him and he kisses my head, his arms wrapped around me protectively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
13.2K 134 26
Hi everyone this is my first stories vote and comments down below I all love to read your opinions merry Christmas and happy new year
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
333 58 14
soulmate au. Based on a one-shot request, it's a bit different.