The Pack Of Heros *Old*

By Wolfsaga12gamer

Six ordinary people from different towns go out on a adventure to find out who they are only to not only find... More

Out of the Town!
Fighting Mitch!
Attacked!
Windfalls....no
Who are they!?
Werewolf!
In Past or Future!?
Another Werewolf!?
protecting him!?
Something unsuspected.
An Old Friend!
In Trouble!?
Preston!
Proving Myself...
Nether Ever Training Again!
Forbidden wolf
Who Is He!?
Connor!
Preston's Raging Fires
Electrocuted!?
Great only brings Bad
The Unknown Lands
Dreams or Reality
Why now!?
Water you waiting for?
Fighting for The Rank
Losing it all
Leo?!
The Trials Begin
The Trial of Novices
The Truth?!
Fears!?
New Powers!?!?
Caught!?
Back again!?
Connor!
Freeing Preston!
Ace!
Connor is back!
The Lake?
Leon.../1K READS!
Preston's flames?!
A Broken Leader?
Saving Preston!
Their back!
A lie...
A Blast From The Past
Something Unseen?!
The Return of Fire
Fighting Back Jolon!
The Hidden Forest?!
Drowned by Love?!
The Great Lion?
Confession...
The Silent Treatment
The Ice Wolf?
Attacked!
A Fight Begins
Preston's Revenge!
Fighting Rob!?
The End Part 1
The End part 2
The End part 3
The Pack of Heroes : Final Note

Nether Broken

65 3 0
By Wolfsaga12gamer

(Andi's POV)

I woke with a start breathing hard I looked around quickly scared 'wait where am- Oh yeah...' I thought as I remembered that I was at Preston's house I walked to the window silently and looked out, 'still night time' I thought as I looked to a clock tower that showed what time it was.

'I hate having to be in the nether the clocks never work and there is technically no night time!' I thought, "why...."I heard as I walked to the door and looked into the hall and I see Preston's room lit up with a flickering light source like 'fire?' I thought and walked towards Preston's room.

I see him sitting on his bed crying with something in his right hand, and another thing in his left hand, I sat watching him by his door, and then I looked closely at what was in his right hand and it was a little blue wolf, 'what does that have to do with his attitude?' I thought confused.

"lies..." I looked up at Preston as he said this then quickly he made his left hand into a fist making all the light go out I quickly but silently made my way back to my room and laid back down. Letting sleep fall I thought about the little blue wolf, that Preston was holding.

"AYE WAKE UP!" I woke up quickly looking around my room to see Matt standing in the corner with his plaid shirt on. "What are you doing here?" I ask curious and mad from me being woken up. "Preston told me to wake you up we have something to do." I thought for a minute for a good plan to get back at Preston.

"Don't worry we have a plan we will tell you when we want to." I looked up at Matt and growled letting him know to shut up. "Okay okay! Don't need to be mean about it." I laugh as Matt walks out of my room, 'okay lets go.' I thought as I get dress into new clothes. 

I looked at my dresser 'wow Preston is nice to give us our own rooms' I thought as I grabbed my plaid hoodie, running down stairs I see Preston and Pete sitting on the couch watching cartoons 'they are kids.' I thought almost laughing. I looked around and saw Matt raiding the kitchen for something to eat.

"What are you doing." I ask almost laughing at Matt jumping from hearing me "Don't know." rolling my eyes I walked back to the living room to see Preston was leaning against the walk this time. "What are we doing today?" I ask loud enough to where Pete and Matt could hear, "You are doing something for the master." I turned around quickly to see Ace standing at the door.

"What is it?" I heard Preston ask him I looked back at Matt who was looking down 'probably because he is embarrassed from what Preston made him do.' I thought "You are going up to get supplies but we will have trackers on you so don't try to run!" I flinched as Ace finished the last part

"K." I looked at Preston who had a sparkle in his eyes "Okay get ready." I walked back to my room knowing how long these take I took some spare clothes, a iron sword, a bow with 20 arrows, and a camping bed. I walked down to see Preston laying on the couch watching cartoons again with his backpack right beside the stairs along with Pete's backpack.

"Where is Matt?" I ask as I walk up towards them "He is still getting his backpack ready in his room." nodding I walk towards his room, and looked into his room to see him trying to find his camping bed, I looked down towards the door frame to see his bed "Matt it's right here." I say not amazed.

"Oh thanks!" I saw him take the bed and put in his backpack and walk out. I then went to my room and grabbed a small book that I always took with me when I went up to the surface.

"You all ready?" I heard Ace's voice and I quickly went down stairs and grabbed my bag, "Yep!" I say as the other three went to grab theirs. "Okay lets get you three there." I walk down towards the giant portal that was on the edge of the border. I looked back to see Preston holding the little blue wolf again. "We're here now be careful okay." I nodded my head towards Ace.

"Okay you run through and it will teleport you only one at a time."  Then Preston ran right through getting teleported, then Pete, Matt, and me. 'I hate teleporting!" I thought as the nausea went away. I stepped into the grass I saw Preston standing on a rock looking around. 'He's excited...' I thought I then saw a shore with a clearing behind it with rocks on one side of the shore, on the other side of the lake

Looking closely I saw some people sitting on the rocks, then as if it wasn't bad enough I saw Preston's bow glow red. 'is he angry!' I thought I looked around to see Pete and Matt walking around actually gathering supplies. "Preston we need to get the supplies and since out portal is gone we need to find it again." I said as Preston kept looking out

"I know those people." I heard him I started worrying about him going back to his friends and getting into trouble. "Who are they?" I asked as I looked back at him to see that he looked angry. Then as if I knew he ran going towards the other side Pete and Matt heard him take off and ran after him, I ran along with them trying to get Preston to stop.

As Matt was about to grab Preston's hood he turned into a eagle with his feathers glowing like lava and flew towards them. As he reached them he got low enough to land as a wolf we had caught up and was standing out of breath on the rocks, "P-Preston! I-I didn't think-" "YOU NEVER THINK!" I flinched as Preston showed strong hate to this person.

"But Preston shouldn't you take into account that I am your older brother..." I almost laugh at the fact that this person is older than Preston and is still afraid of him. "I should take into account that one of your pack killed me and you didn't stop him!" I saw Preston's brother flinch at the sentence.

Then a roar was heard I looked up to see a three headed dragon flying above us crouching I try to keep hidden until I see a person on top of the dragon, "Lachlan!" I look back at Preston who was looking up excited at seeing the person and the dragon. Then the dragon landed scaring away Preston's brother and his friends.

(Preston's POV)

As Lachlan slid off the dragon he pulled me into a hug, "Preston we thought we would never see you again!" I smile as he said that excited but happy he pulled away  "Same I thought I would never see any of you again" I say knowing that I would have seen them either way, "Hey Preston who is this?" I looked at Andi who was probably confused on what happened.

"This is Lachlan he is good!" I say happily "I saw your lava pelt Preston also Rob told us that you were back here." I looked up confused at Lachlan "We don't know either" "Well Lachlan where are the others?" I ask worried.

"They are far away from this area, we decided to hide after a wolf attack from Connor's pack". I growled as I knew that was something Connor would do. "Can we go to them?" I ask wanting to see Rob again. "Yeah, and they can come as well." I looked towards where he was pointing to at Pete, Matt, and Andi who was cowering at the thought of being punished.

"Don't worry I won't let him get to you." I say reassuring them, "Why what would-" "Nothing that you would like to happen Lachlan." I say a little sad. "Lets get to the others." I say a little confident. "I am pretty sure that my dragon can hold three people on his back, we haven't trained for holding someone by his claws." I looked up at Lachlan and changed into a dragon with red scales.

"Wow got to say that you are improving on your powers." Smiling I let out a mighty roar. "Okay I will take the two males and you can take the female." I nodded letting them know that it is okay. "K lets go!" I say eager to see the others.

As Andi climbed up my wing I made sure she was in a safe spot as soon as the prince dragon took off I quickly took to the sky. "Follow me Preston!" I heard Lachlan say as I started to take off after Lachlan.

It been a couple of hours that we been flying and I been following Lachlan for a lot longer than I thought then I saw Lachlan's dragon start going down so doing the same I followed him to a open clearing with a cliff next to it and landed with him.

"Stay here k" I nod agreeing to staying here as Lachlan got off his dragon and walked towards the cliff and open a secret entrance and went inside "Preston do you think it is a good idea to trust them?" I looked down at Andi and transformed back to a human. "Yeah why not?" I asked her.

"People can change over a year..." I looked at her knowing that she could be telling the truth, "Wait...is it really you Preston?" I turned around at Mitch's voice "The one and only!" I say happily as I get hugged by Jerome and Vikk. "Missed you guys too!" I say hugging them back.

"Told you he was here!" I heard Lachlan's voice with a jokingly tone in his voice. As Jerome and Vikk let go of me I walked up to Mitch, "So have everyone been fine since I went?" I asked Mitch "Yeah but we didn't tell Rob that Lachlan brought you here, he will be excited." I knew that wanted me to surprise him since it was his birthday. "Fine I will" I say as I see their eyes light up knowing that I knew what they wanted.

"This is Andi, Pete, and Matt, they are my friends that I made in the nether." I said quite happily then Mitch lifted his hand for them to shake it, Matt shook his hand happily while the other two were hesitant at first, but then shook it. "Like I said I won't let him get to you." I say to the three. I looked back at the others sadly but changed my look to confidence.

Then four wolves jumped out of the bushes 'their from the nether' I thought then I pushed Andi, Pete, and Matt, out of the way since they were scared I transformed into my wolf and grabbed the leader wolf and threw him into a tree.

"Go back and if you send more I won't have MERCY!" I say threatening to the leader while the other three wolves were cowering away from me I bit the leaders leg as he ran away from me making him fall down, but he quickly got up and started running.

"Wow you are a lot more scary then you were back when I first met you." I laugh at Mitch knowing that it was true but I have become more stronger and protective over what I have.

"Can we go inside it's getting dark" I ask after transforming. "Yeah lets go we had made way to many bed rooms for our liking" "How many exactly Mitch" I ask wanting to know "We made twenty rooms" I was confused they barely put up two tents when I was there with them. "We also can change in what we want." I laugh as I walked into the house behind them.

"Preston your room is up there with the red door...the blue door is Robs..." I looked at Mitch who had whispered the last part, only to get a pat on the back by him, I walked up the stairs and looked into the Robs bedroom I then hear the tv be turned on 'wait how did they get a tv' I thought. I then leaned silently against Robs door frame.

I saw Rob just laying on his bed holding the little red wolf I gave him, taking out my blue wolf from my pocket I made it glow by putting some power into it, then quickly taking the power back, "Happy birthday Rob." I say calmly but happily then suddenly Rob gets up and sees me leaning on his door frame. 

"Preston!" I felt him pick me up into a hug which I gladly hugged him back with tears in my eyes "I missed you!" I heard him say "I missed you too Rob." I say hugging him tighter, not wanting to let go. Then Rob put me down and I gave him another hug, Rob hugged me as I heard laughter, I looked over to see Mitch and Jerome laughing as Lachlan and Vikk were walking to their rooms.

I then made a little fire appear on my hand and looked at Mitch and Jerome with Lachlan and Vikk looking towards me seeing the flame made them shut up. "I all ready got my power ready for almost anything." I say while they start backing up until they eventually closed the door and I could hear them running for their lives.

Laughing I felt Rob pull me into a hug that made me blush while I hugged him back. "I don't want you to leave me-us again." I heard Rob say "I won't leave you or the other again." I say while hugging him tightly.

+-+TIMESKIP+-+

I woke up in the morning on my red bed, Getting up I grab a red shirt and grab a hoodie with a fire logo on it. I walked out of my room and look down stairs and see someone who I didn't want to see "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yell at the guy while jumping over the rail and landing perfectly. "Whats going on!" I heard Mitch from upstairs call down. Then without warning the shadowy figure teleported Andi, Pete, and Matt.

Angry and sad I ran out of the house and stood outside until a rain drop hit my nose looking up it started raining hard I looked down thinking but still mad. "P-Preston!" I glanced back to see the five standing there I looked at my sleeves and they looked like lava growling I knew that I had to go back and save them.

"Preston? Are you okay?" I glanced back at lachlan unable to control my anger I could only say "I need to save them.." I say drifting off at the memory of the punishment. Growling I shifted into a dragon and took off towards the last place I remember the portal to be. "I am going back to save them" I say before I got out of earshot.

As I flew above the lake I could see a golden wolf with a black and grey one and a light grey one near the lake 'Connor with the wolf that killed me and the alpha.' I thought as I flew to the other side. I landed at the spot that we teleported through and there was a portal, so shifting back into a human I ran through and was back at the nether.

As I landed on the nether rack I looked up to see the town and the castle growling I ran as fast as I could towards the castle, as I broke the door that lead inside the castle I see the shadowy figure had Pete, Andi, and Matt tied up at the hands and the feet all three of them all ready had their punishment 'being tortured' I thought as I saw them sitting there exhausted from the pain.

"What did you do!" I say to the shadowy person growling "You didn't obey what I said so now you are the one who is responsible." growling I knew that was right and I should have been the one that was punished not them. "Why didn't you get me as well!" I asked "Because you are way to important to us and we won't let you or allow you to get hurt." frowning I was about to attack the guy until chains were put on my wrist.

I almost whimpered in pain but I didn't not wanting to show weakness. "Let Andi, Pete, and Matt go they can go on with their lives." I heard him say as a guard cuts them free and shows them the way out. I was forced to my knees as the guy was walking towards me with a sword "You can never escape from us Preston." I heard him say as he punched me.

Looking down I felt the chains let go of me and I broke towards the exit while the 'master' yelled "Weakling!" As soon as I got to my house I could only think about getting to Andi, Matt, and Pete, and the others. I ran into Pete and Andi on the way to Matt's "You okay!" I say worried "Why should you care you got us into this!" I backed up at the surprise at the anger in Andi's voice.

"B-but-" "Neither one of us three want anything to do with you Preston!" if I was a wolf my ears would have been back instead of talking back to them I ran to my house the last thing they said was "Run and never see us again!" as I got into my house I felt tears start falling uncontrollably I looked out the window to see-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 368 22
6 heroes. 6 different kingdoms. 1 hero lives the life of a prince Another lives the life of a fisherman Another lives the life of an assassin 1 hero...
30.7K 1.7K 45
My name is Brandon, and I am going to tell you a story. A story about the time I woke up on the subway with no memory in an apocalyptic world. (pairi...
56.3K 2.2K 34
Each child is given an object. The object will tell the child to love or killed. If not read correctly the child might accidentally kill their future...
14.9K 499 59
When Rob and Preston first met they were skeptical about each other, but when Rob starts to have feelings for Preston will it ruin their friendship...