Hurt I Jk x Reader x Jm

By Serene_Euphxria

"If It is real, it will never be over" . . . . . . . . . . BOOK 1 . Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Abuse, Dep... More

Back to school
The New Classmate
Birthday Gift
Jimin's House
New Friends
Jimin vs Jungkook
Mad Jimin
Dangerous
My Feelings?
Misunderstanding
I Love you?
I'm Afraid To Hurt You
You Like Doing That To Me?
You Make Me Feel Good
I Know Your Weakness
Kiss Me
You're Mine
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Is It Bad?
When You Touch Me
I'm Sorry
I Want You
I'm Testing You
Guilty Pleasure
Don't Touch Her
My Kisses, My Touches
My Sweet Candy
BabyGirl
You Make Me Breathless
Staring Eyes
Little Game
Hurting You
Beg Me
Your Hands On Her
Look At Me
Do You Want Some?
Those Tears Of Yours
Don't Lie
Close To Me
Aren't You Scared
I Missed Your Lips
Punishment
Kiss On Your Lips
Bad Boy
Bruises
Your Touch On My Skin
My Baby
I like Your Behavior
Want More?
Your Arms Around Me
Touch My Lips
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..
Play With Me
I Want Your Kiss
Baby, Watch Your Mouth
Author Note!
Just For A Night
I Love You, I Know You Do Too
I Was Drunk.
Don't Call Me Baby
Don't close your eyes

Texting

489 5 1
By Serene_Euphxria

Jimin : *while smiling* you're not telling me goodbye?

I look at him in the eyes once again but I can feel my cheeks flushing so I try to smile and be the fastest I can to get out of the car. Even if I want to stay a little bit more with him... I'm joking that's not even true. Not even a bit. Really not. Ok, maybe a bit.

So I kiss him on the cheek. And tell him goodbye. I see his little smirk but try to avoid his eyes so I get out of the car. I wave at him getting farther from me. I can now finally get back home. But I am not going to lie I'm a bit worried about my parents.

I open the door..

Dad and Mom : Omg, you're finally here, are you ok?

Me : Yes, don't worry I'm feeling better, Jimin took care of me and they were kind to me too..

Dad : Next time, ask me permission to go to someone's house.

Me : Yes dad, I'm sorry but he asked me to help him and I couldn't refuse. And I finally wasn't even able to work because of what happened...

Dad : It's okay, sweety. Go take a shower and come eat before going to bed.

Me : Uhm.. Jimin already made me food...

Dad : Oh, alright then good night and sleep well, I love you.

Mom : Sleep well, I love you Yeojin.

Me : I love you too, dad and mom. Goodnight.

I go to take a shower and immediately go in my bed, but before sleeping I check my phone as I always do and see something that surprised me.

It's a text from Jimin.

He must have sent it when he was on the road back to his house. I just saw it now because I forgot to check my phone when I got back home. But wait, "little babypink", he's calling me by a nickname? And not even talking about the emoji blowing a kiss?! I'm feeling weird again. What is he doing to me?!

After his last text, I put mt phone on my nightstand and close my eyes to fall asleep.

**

*ALARM RINGING*

I take my phone to stop this ANNOYING alarm and check my phone. But....

Who the hell is this? I should maybe ignore it and check Jimin's texts before taking a shower.

Oh my! I got a heart attack again, why does he have to be that cute?! And why does he even send me a selca?!

I put my phone on my bed and go take a shower. I hope the shower will wake me up a bit because I haven't been able to sleep, I really can't stop thinking about Jimin and I really hate that. I know he doesn't like me so I don't know why I'm feeling weird when I'm with him or talk with him. He's texting me with hearts but that's maybe normal for him, he probably sends hearts to all his friends. Oh god, I should take my shower and stop thinking about him.

**

After taking my shower, I'm going downstairs to say goodbye to my parents and sister who are going for a year (maybe more) in another town for work. I then eat my breakfast before texting Jimin. But I, again see that I received a text from that unknown number!

I don't know if I should answer. But it seems like he or she knows me. I will maybe answer, if I receive a text again, first I will text Anja and Jimin.

5 minutes after he answered me, I hear the doorbell.

I head towards the front door and open it. But to my great surprise, it's not Jimin..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
9.6K 644 32
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
65.9K 3.3K 17
Jungkook's struggle in fighting off the voices is getting harder. People around him are worrying more and more everyday. His failed suicide attempt i...