Harlequin

By Harleypalooza

A darker, alternative origin of Harley Quinn. Harleen Quinzel, a psychology major at Gotham University, had w... More

Flashback.
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Fear Toxin
Euphoric?
The Clown Prince of Crime
The Subject of Interest:
Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
To Fear and To Be Feared
Not All Those Who Bear Poison are Bad
Immunity Part 1
Immunity Part 2
Revelation
Teach me, Puddin'

Author's Notes

1.1K 26 4
By Harleypalooza

Characters and settings belong to DC Comics. (Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Joker, Batman, Gotham, Arkham Asylum, etc.)

In this story, both The Joker and Jonathan Crane (aka Scarecrow) play a major role in her turning insane. Also, Crane had only begun his experimentations, and was not yet known as Scarecrow.

Heads up, it's completely different from her origin as told on the Mad Love comic/animated series episode.

This story involves profanities and assault.

Enjoy your reading!

xoxo, much love. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.6K 39
!!COMPLETED!! Warning: a tiny bit of smut Dr.Harleen Quinzel, a new psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, is assigned to Dr.Pamela Isley, a former biochemis...
7.1K 337 12
Long before she wears greasepaint and he puts on sackcloth, the lives of Harleen Quinzel and Jonathan Crane overlap at Gotham University. There, they...
7.6K 319 17
Emily is obsession with the game Arkham Asylum and tries to write her own fanfiction but she has no luck. After a nightmare she wakes up inside the g...
94.2K 4K 28
Harleen Quinzel is chosen for an internship a Arkham Asylum and will be dealing with some of the craziest people in the world. One of her patients ta...