Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

By heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... More

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Broken
chapter 2 - We Are Both
chapter 4 - The Crocodile
chapter 5 - The Doctor
chapter 6 - Tallahassee
chapter 7 - Child of the Moon
chapter 8 - Into the Deep
chapter 9 - Queen of Hearts
chapter 10 - The Cricket Game
chapter 11 - The Outsider
chapter 12 - In the Name of the Brother
chapter 13 - Tiny
chapter 14 - Manhattan
chapter 15 - The Queen is Dead
chapter 16 - The Miller's Daughter
chapter 17 - Welcome to Storybrooke
chapter 18 - Selfless, Brave and True
chapter 19 - Lacey
chapter 20 - Queen & Sorceress
chapter 21 - Second Star to the Right
chapter 22 - And Straight Till Morning

chapter 3 - Lady of the Lake

595 22 18
By heartofice97

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117619

From 1.22 "A Land Without Magic", in the street, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa, Grace, Saphira and Tori were standing together, the families holding each other as the smoke engulfed them and the rest of the town.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 1.22 "A Land Without Magic", by the wishing well, Gold dropped Lisa's true love potion into the well. Purple/black smoke rose out and spread outward.

Gold: (voice over from 1.22 A Land Without Magic) "We're in a land without magic, and I'm bringing it."

From 2.01 "Broken", in town hall, When Freya and Jefferson opened a portal with Jefferson's Hat, Lisa used her power while Dragon!Saphira used her fire from her lungs to push the Wraith toward the vortex portal.

Regina: (voice over from 2.01 Broken) "Magic. It's different here."

The Wraith reached out and grabbed Freya by the leg, pulling her in. Emma and Ella tried to grab her hands to pull her out. The Wraith was sucked into the portal, but as it disappeared, it took Freya, Ella and Emma with it.

Jefferson and Lisa were horrified and desperate. "No!"

Snow jumped into the portal. When Lisa, Jefferson and David tried to follow, the portal closed.

Jefferson: (voice over from 2.01 Broken) "Freya, Ella, Emma and Mary Margaret, they're alive."

From 2.01 "Broken", in the Hatter House, Jefferson knelt in front of Grace and Lisa to hold them. "We will find them."

Lisa nodded, tears in her eyes. "We'll get them back."

From 2.02 "We Are Both", in the safe haven, Freya used her magic to break free from her ropes, turning to Ella, Emma and Snow. "Run!"

Mulan used a wire and something sturdy to hit Snow in the back of the head, making her fall unconscious. Magic shackles appeared around Freya's wrists to keep her from using magic.

Mulan: (voice over from 2.02 We Are Both) "Take them to the pit."

From 2.02 "We Are Both", in the pit, the men pushed the four girls inside.

They heard Cora's voice nearby. "Do you need help?"

"Who are you?" Emma asked.

Cora stepped forward into the light coming from above.

Freya looked at her in shock, horror. "Cora."

ღღ

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

Red Riding Hood was running, meeting up with David and Snow.

"King George's men are here on this ridge," David explained.

"We have to move camp," Red told them. "They're coming for us."

"No!" David told them. "We will not run. We said we were gonna take the kingdom back, and we can't do that with our tails between our legs." Red gave him a look. "No offense."

"And we have to be unafraid to stand up to Regina and Alcina," Snow agreed. "We have to make them free Priscilla and Vasilisa."

"But matters have worsened," Red told them. "The King has a new general."

"Who is he?" Snow asked.

"They call him the Leviathan," Red answered. "They say he attacks like a monster striking from the depths of the sea. You never see him coming, and you never survive."

"We'll see about that," David told her.

"How close is his army?" Snow asked.

An arrow shot into the camp's table.

"I'd say pretty close," David answered.

"We should split up, divide them," Snow suggested.

David nodded. "Exactly. Go, go, go!"

"Aren't you coming?" Snow asked.

David shook his head. "He's after me."

"You'll have a better chance of escaping on your own," Snow realized.

"Don't worry," David told her. "Meet me in two days' time at the cabin."

"The cabin?" Snow repeated. "Where she is? Are you sure?"

David smiled. "We're engaged. I think it's about time you met my mother." Snow and David kissed. "Go, go!"

Snow started to run, far into the woods, but was eventually knocked down by an unknown figure. "What kind of general hides behind a mask? Who are you really, Leviathan?"

Lancelot uncloaked himself, unmasking. "'Leviathan'? That's what they're calling me? Name's Lancelot."

"Lancelot?" Snow repeated in surprise. "Of the Round Table?"

Lancelot shook his head, capturing Snow. "Not anymore."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Now

Enchanted Forest

Day One

Day - The Pit

Freya, still shackled by anti-magic chains, was tending to the unconscious Snow as Ella, Emma and Cora watched.

"You sure she's gonna be okay?" Emma asked.

"Don't worry," Freya told them. "She'll be fine."

"What is this place?" Ella asked. "Where are we?"

Cora was facing away from them. "It's a little island our captors like to think as their haven."

"Haven?" Emma repeated. "From what?"

"The world's dangerous," Cora told them. "What's left of it, anyway."

"Well, they can' keep us down here," Ella told them. "We didn't do anything wrong."

"Neither did I," Cora told them.

Freya stood, pointing at Cora angrily, looking at Ella and Emma. "Do not listen to her. She's a liar and a monster. She's Regina and Alcina's mother."

"I know I've done a lot wrong in my past, Priscilla," Cora told her. "But you've nothing to fear from me anymore. You're from over there, aren't you? How'd you get back?"

Snow started to wake up, seeing Cora. "No."

"Oh, Snow, you're awake," Cora told her. "I'm so relieved."

Snow looked at Emma and Ella. "As bad as you think Regina and Alcina are, this woman is worse."

Cora chuckled. "Oh, Priscilla, Sweet Snow, please believe me. Whatever Priscilla's father, Rumple, or Regina and Alcina have told you, it isn't true. I just want to help you."

"Let's hear her out," Emma told them.

Snow gave her a look. "Emma."

"Okay, right now, we're at the bottom of a hole with no other options," Ella told them. "And Henry and Rose are back in Storybrooke with Regina and Alcina."

"Who are Henry and Rose?" Cora asked.

"Ella's kids," Emma answered. "She kind of shares them with Regina. It's complicated."

"Don't talk to her," Freya warned.

They heard a man's voice. "Enough! Our leader requests an audience."

Storybrooke

Street

Tori, David and Jefferson were walking the kids to the school bus.

"So what's on the agenda for Operation Scorpion?" Henry asked.

"What's Operation Scorpion?" David asked.

"The code name Grace, Henry, Rose and Lisa picked for our mission to find Freya, Snow, Ella and Emma," Saphira answered. "And finding my Papa."

Grace nodded in agreement. "Tori, Saphira, finding Mathias is just as important."

"Do you prefer Viper?" Rose asked. "That was our second choice."

"Kids, we need to talk," Tori told them.

Grace looked at Rose. "Yeah. Scorpion's better."

"No, it's not that," Tori told them. "It's..."

"We're not coming with you?" Lisa asked. "You're gonna make all of us go to school?"

"For right now?" Jefferson asked. "Yeah."

Saphira scoffed. "I'm a Dragon/Siren. I don't need to go to high school. Lisa's the Light Bringer who doesn't need elementary."

"Not really seeing the need for Saphira or Lisa to go back to school, either," Henry agreed.

"I know you want to get Freya, Ella, Emma and Snow back and find Mathias," David told them. "We do, too. We need to find a way to restore Jefferson's hat."

"So why can't we help you?" Grace asked. "It's Papa's hat."

"It'll require magic, Grace," Jefferson answered. "And magic..."

Jefferson, Lisa and Grace finished together. "Always comes with a price."

"We learned that from Mama," Grace explained. "Who learned it from Grandpa."

"Rose and I knew that, too," Henry told them. "We read the book, you know?"

"I'm sorry, but we just can't let you anywhere near this stuff," Tori told them.

"If you really want to help us, you'll go to school where we know you'll be safe," David told them.

Saphira rolled her eyes. "Okay."

Rose nodded. "Okay. Fine."

David, Tori and Jefferson walked away as the kids went to their buses. Lisa and Saphira looked back, not planning on going to school when they had the chance and the power to help, going back. Henry, Rose and Grace realized that they went back, following without them knowing.

Enchanted Forest

Safe Haven

Ella, Emma, Snow and Freya were being led through the camp, while Freya was still chained up.

"Why can't you just listen to me and Freya?" Snow asked.

"Why couldn't you have trusted me?" Emma replied.

"Emma and I are just trying to find a way to get us home," Ella told them. "We could've handled her."

Freya scoffed. "Cora? Don't be so sure."

"Ella, Emma, we've lived here," Snow told them. "We know this world and its dangers." She saw a man approaching them ."Lancelot?"

"Snow?" Lancelot asked. Lancelot and Snow laughed, running to embrace each other. "Priscilla?"

Freya smirked, holding up her wrists to show him. "I would give you a hug, but I'm a little tied up right now."

Lancelot laughed at the joke, taking keys to unlock the chains. "If I had known that you were the prisoners Mulan had brought back, I never would've locked you away. Please forgive me."

Lancelot and Freya embraced once she was no longer chained up.

Snow smiled. "Of course."

"Lancelot?" Emma asked. "Really?"

"He's an old friend," Freya explained.

"We can trust him," Snow told them. "This is Emma and Ella."

Ella nodded. "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Aurora looked at Mulan. "Why is he embracing them? They were responsible for Philip's death."

"You're new here, Aurora," Mulan told her. "Philip trusted Lancelot. So must we."

Aurora glared at the four women. "I want justice."

"Tread carefully," Mulan warned. "It's dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice. Do you understand me?" When she didn't answer, Mulan turned to give her a serious look. "Do you understand me?"

Aurora nodded. "Yes."

Mulan walked away. Aurora drew out a concealed dagger, looking at Freya, Ella, Emma and Snow.

ღღ

Later

Freya, Snow, Ella and Emma were receiving a comprehensive meal.

"What the hell is that?" Emma asked.

"This is Chimera," Lancelot answered. "An acquired taste, but all our hunting party could bring back. One part lion, one part serpent, one part goat."

"Like turducken?" Ella asked.

"I don't understand," Snow admitted. "We were told this land didn't even exist anymore. How did you all escape the Curse?"

Lancelot shook his head. "It is a mystery. The Curse struck, and when the smoke cleared, most of us had been torn from this land. But some of us here, in this particular region, were left behind. We don't know how and we don't know why. Finding the safe haven wasn't easy. It took some spilt blood, but worry not, you're safe here."

"We can't stay here," Freya told them. "My husband's back there. My daughter, a girl I like to call daughter. Snow's husband. Ella's kids/Emma's niece and nephew/Snow's grandchildren."

"We have to get back to them," Ella agreed. "Can you help us find a portal?"

Lancelot shook his head. "No, leaving is unwise. The Enchanted Forest is not as you remember it. The Ogres have returned."

"Ogres?" Emma repeated. "Like, as in 'fee-fi-fo-fum'?"

"Those would be giants," Snow corrected.

"Ogres are worse," Freya explained.

Lancelot nodded. "That's why we live here, on this island, where it's safe. Please, Snow, Priscilla, stay here. There are no more portals left."

Snow was thinking. "I might know of one."

Emma and Ella spoke together in surprise. "You do?"

"Where?" Ella asked.

"Cora's near," Snow told them. "I don't feel comfortable voicing my plans."

"Which is very wise," Freya told them. "She's powerful and a monster."

"Not anymore," Lancelot told them. "The Curse stripped her of her powers, but given her reputation, we've kept her locked up as a precaution."

"Nevertheless, Freya and I aren't taking any chances," Snow told them. "Just trust us. I may have a way. Let us go."

Lancelot considered this. "I'll allow it, but on one condition. Take my bravest warrior with you. Allow Mulan to defend you."

"We can defend ourselves," Emma told him.

"Deal," Freya told him. "Thank you, Lancelot. For always looking out for us."

Flashback 2

Enchanted Forest

Day - King George's Castle

Snow had been captured and brought to George. "I don't care what you do to me, I will never tell you where he is."

George walked closer. "I know. That's not why you're here. Would you bring our guest some water? Times have been good for you, haven't they? I can see a light in your eyes. Cherish that, because that light can die and be replaced by something else... pain."

Snow glared. "The only thing you know of pain is how to inflict it."

"That's where you're so very, very wrong," George told her. "I've had my share of pain. I had a son that I loved die, before his time. I tried to replace him with your 'Charming', offered him the world, but he rejected me, humiliated me in front of my kingdom, all for the sake of true love."

"Something about which you know nothing," Snow replied.

"I know more than you think," George told her.

Snow looked at him in surprise. "You were in love?"

George gazed off, nodding. "Yes, and she loved me. We were happy, blissful, but then she became cursed. She drank a vile potion that made it impossible for us to conceive a child. Family is everything, my dear. Losing all hope of having one, there is no greater misery. Charming could've been that hope for me, but instead, he made my suffering worse. For that, death is too good for him. First, he must know pain. My pain."

Snow realized that the water he had given her was filled with the same potion. "No."

Lancelot realized as well, horrified. "You poisoned her?"

"I cursed her," George answered. "She will never bear a child."

Now

Enchanted Forest

Day - Safe Haven

Mulan opened a weapons trunk for Freya, Snow, Ella and Emma to choose from. "Choose wisely. We must be vigilant if we hope to survive the journey."

Snow choose a bow and arrow.

Freya showed them magic waving from her fingers. "I have all the weapons I need."

"Where's my gun?" Emma asked. "I want it back."

"Mine too," Ella agreed.

Mulan pulled out the guns, handing them to Ella and Emma. "Are they magic?"

Ella shrugged. "Depends on who's pulling the trigger."

"Follow my lead, step where I step, do exactly as I say, and we might survive," Mulan instructed.

"Thanks for the pep talk," Emma told her sarcastically. "But I think we're okay."

"Have you ever seen an ogre?" Mulan asked.

"Pretty sure I've dated a few," Ella told them.

"Legend has it when they kill you, the last thing you see is yourself dying in the reflection in their eyes," Mulan explained. "Let's walk. I'll be dark soon."

"Don't let her rattle you," Freya told them. "I won't let anything happen to us. Stick to the plan."

"What is the plan?" Ella asked. "You haven't told us anything. What's going on?"

"The wardrobe," Snow answered.

"Wardrobe?" Emma repeated. "The wardrobe? Like the wardrobe that sent little baby me and Ella to Maine? The one created by Lisa?"

"Mm-hmm," Snow answered.

"You think it could get us back to Storybrooke?" Emma asked.

"I don't know," Freya admitted. "First we have to see if it survived the Curse. Then we'll worry about making it work."

"Where is it?" Ella asked.

"My place," Snow answered. "Ella, Emma, you wanna see where you're from? That's right. We're going home."

They followed Mulan off.

ღღ

Storybrooke

Hatter House - Living Room

David, Jefferson and Tori were trying to find ways to bring the women back, also trying to find a way to find Mathias.

Tori sensed something, calling out. "Lisa. Grace. Saphira. Henry. Rose."

They walked in.

David gave them a look. "Kids. We told you to go to school."

"We know," Lisa told them.

"Then what are you doing back here?" Jefferson asked.

"Because there must be something we can do to help," Grace answered.

Saphira looked at Henry and Rose. "Try your mother. Maybe she's got something in that vault of hers she can help us with."

"Vault?" Rose repeated. "Her vault is here? In Storybrooke?"

Lisa sighed. "It's none of our business. Talk to her."

"Kids," Jefferson told them. "Go to school."

Saphira scoffed. "Don't throw me in with the little kids. I may look like I'm 16. But I'm a lot older than I look."

Tori gave her daughter an amused look. "Saphira."

"And for someone who looks like they're ten, I know a lot more for my age," Lisa agreed. "We can help. Please. Just let us."

Mills House - Living Room

Alcina was sitting on the couch, gazing off, flashing back to the time when she had been locked up.

Regina walked closer, concerned. "Alcina?"

Regina sat next to her sister, touching her on the shoulder to bring her out of it.

"Hey," Alcina told her.

"What do you see when you go away like that?" Regina asked.

"Things I've done," Alcina answered. "Things I was forced to see while I was locked away. Over and over again. Making me relive it and live through it."

"That's why you wanna change so badly," Regina realized. "Because you don't want to cause anymore pain because you've felt it."

"Yeah," Alcina answered. "And I wanna help you, Regina. I wanna help you change, too. But you have to wanna change. So please. Change with me."

Regina considered this seriously. Her phone rang. She answered. "Rose, Henry. I'm talking with Ally. I'm supposed to head to the mayor's office. I've been asked to leave. No, of course it can wait. I'd love to have lunch with you, if you'll let Alcina come with me. Granny's, ten minutes."

Regina hung up, looking at Alcina, who nodded in agreement.

Enchanted Forest

Woods

Mulan stopped for rest, along with the four women. "This will do. We'll make camp here for the night. We just need to find water, collect some firewood."

"Uh, if we're hiding from ogres, shouldn't we maybe, I don't know, not start a fire?" Ella asked.

"Ogres are blind," Snow explained. "They hunt by sound alone."

Emma nodded sarcastically. "Right. Because that's something everyone would know about ogres."

Freya sighed. "Look, I know you're out of your element."

Ella gave Emma a look for being a bitch. "We're fine."

"I know, but maybe you should just stay here while we get wood and water," Snow told them. "Guard the campsite."

"You mean in the big, empty clearing?" Ella asked.

Freya nodded. "It's the safest place. We'll be right back."

Flashback 3

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

Snow was once again on the run in the woods, realizing she was being ambushed, gasping, hiding behind a tree, using a tree branch to knock Lancelot off his horse, pinning him down.

Lancelot held up his hands. "Wait! I've come to help."

"After what you did to me?" Snow asked incredulously.

"After what the King did to you," Lancelot corrected. "I still do have a small shred of honor left."

"Do you really thing I'm that naive?" Snow asked. "You're going to earn my trust so I can lead you straight--"

"To the cabin where your prince is hiding his mother?" Lancelot suggested.

"How did you know?" Snow asked.

"Because George knows where it is," Lancelot answered. "He sent men there to kill your man's mother."

Snow realized the implications. "Charming's at the cabin, too."

Cabin

David had reunited with Ruth, trying to get her inside for her safety. "Mother, the place looks beautiful. Will you come inside?"

"I'm sorry if I want things to be perfect when I meet the girl my son is going to marry," Ruth told him.

David heard something, worried. "Wait. Did you hear that? Go in. Bolt the door. Whatever happens, stay inside. Go." Ruth ran off. David drew his sword. Guards walked closer. David looked around them, amused. "What? That's it?"

When one of the guards tried to shoot David, he ducked, making the arrow shoot into another guard's chest, rolling over the ground, standing to push up another guard's sword and slash him in the stomach, trading sword blows with another, cutting him down, turning to another, slashing into him, elbowing him in the face, making him fall, punching another, slashing him down, running up a horse cart toward another guard, jumping down to slash into him, standing up on the cart to slash a guard off of his horse as he came, sword fighting with another guard, blocking many of his moves, placing his hands on his shoulders to flip over him and land on his feet on the ground, snapping his neck, letting him fall. All the guards were now either unconscious or dead.

Ruth walked closer. "Son?"

David saw that Ruth had been impaled with a crossbow bolt, running closer. "Mother!" As Ruth started to fall, David caught her. "Mother! I told you to stay inside."

"I know, but I heard you," Ruth told him. "I thought you were hurt. I'm sorry."

David was horrified, terrified of losing his mother. "No. You're gonna be okay. Okay? Everything's gonna be okay?"

Snow and Lancelot arrived on horseback, dismounting.

Snow ran closer. "I'm so sorry. We came as quickly as we could."

Ruth was in shock. "Is this Snow?"

David nodded. Snow looked at Ruth in shock and regret for her being hurt.

Now

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

At their camp, Freya was making a fire.

Aurora approached Freya from behind, putting her blade to her throat. "Don't move, witch. Philip's gone because of you."

Annoyed, Freya magically threw the knife away and flipped Aurora to the ground, pinning her down with magic, walking closer. "You listen to me, princess. You think I don't know what it's like to be separated from the people that I love?"

Snow ran closer. "Freya. Hey." Aurora tried to attack her, but Freya stopped her. "Freya, you okay?" Freya nodded. Snow looked at Aurora. "What happened to Philip was not our fault. So I suggest you find another way to channel your anger."

Ella heard the commotion, walking closer.

Mulan approached. "Don't talk to her like that."

"She tried to kill Freya," Snow told her.

Mulan picked up Aurora's knife. "I will deal with her."

Emma fired her gun into the air, aiming it at Mulan.

"Emma, what are you doing?" Ella asked.

Emma approached with the gun raised. "Protecting you three. Drop the weapon!"

Freya gave Emma a look. "Do you have any idea what you've just done?"

They heard growls.

"Ogres?" Ella asked.

"Run!" Emma told them.

Emma, Ella, Snow and Freya started to run.

Mulan helped Aurora up. "Aurora, this way, come on!"

"Split up!" Snow told them.

"Come on!" Freya told them.

Mulan and Aurora ran one way, while the other four went the other.

"Over here," Ella told them.

Emma tripped, falling to the ground, rolling over to face the giant ogre coming, trying to shoot it, but it hit the gun out of her hand. "Seriously?"

The ogre crushed the gun, roaring at Emma.

ღღ

Freya, standing behind the ogre, whistled to get its attention, speaking to it like a dog. "Here, boy."

Ella and Snow ran closer.

"Back away from my sister!" Ella told it furiously.

Freya magically levitated herself up, letting the ogre come closer to her so she could stab it in the eye with a blade she enchanted, letting it fall, flipping down to the ground, landing on her feet. Snow, Ella and Emma looked at her in shock. Freya took the blade out of the ogre's eye.

"You have to get them in the eye," Snow explained.

Emma looked at Freya. "When was the last time you used magic like that?"

"28 years ago," Freya answered.

Ella chuckled, amused. "Guess it's like riding a bike."

"Yeah, but, Freya, how did you know you could kill it like that?" Emma asked.

"I didn't," Freya answered.

Snow tilted her head at her daughters. "Next time, listen to me and Freya. That kind of thing isn't gonna work here."

Emma nodded in understanding. "Yeah."

Ella sighed. "We should get going."

They walked off.

Flashback 4

Enchanted Forest

Day - Cabin - Outside

Snow was trying to treat Ruth's wound while David and Lancelot were talking about the arrow.

"It's poisoned," Lancelot explained.

"Can we find an antidote?" David asked.

"Or the Fairies," Snow suggested. "They can help us."

"No, I'm afraid this is gonna take something stronger than Fairy dust," Lancelot explained.

Snow sighed. "If only we had Priscilla and Vasilisa here. They could easily help heal this wound."

David realized something when she mentioned Priscilla. "Lake Nostos. I've been there before, with Priscilla's old caretaker, Victoria French. Uh, Tori. Its waters have powerful magical properties. Tori and I've seen them turn a man from solid gold back into flesh. It isn't fair. A day's journey at most."

Lancelot nodded. "I'll prepare a wagon."

"Must be a curious tale," David told him.

"What?" Lancelot asked.

"Well, how a knight of the round table ended up a sword for hire," David answered.

"You mean how did I fall from grace?" Lancelot asked. "The same way you ended up running from King George. A woman."

David nodded in understanding. "We're gonna scout ahead. We won't be long."

David and Lancelot walked off.

Ruth looked at Snow. "Thank you."

"Oh, it's the least I can do," Snow told her. "Are you comfortable?"

"No, for giving my son something to believe in," Ruth explained. "All he's ever dreamt of was having a wife and a son. Fret not. It could be a daughter. But trust me, all that matters is that it's healthy. Let me show you something." She pulled out a crystal. "My mother gave this to me when I was pregnant. She said it was spelled by a gypsy to predict the sex of your firstborn even before you are with child."

"And it works?" Snow asked.

Ruth nodded. "It did with my boys. If it swings north to south, it's a boy. East to west, it's a girl. Shall we? Just between us?"

Snow shook her head worriedly. "Oh, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Indulge an old woman," Ruth told her. "It'll help take my mind off the... well, you know. Here." Though Ruth held the amulet over Snow's hand, it didn't spin. Snow looked devastated. "Don't worry, it's just a silly superstition. What's wrong, child? You can tell me anything, Snow."

"It's the King," Snow answered. "When he captured me, he cursed me, so--so that I can never have children."

Ruth considered this, processing. "Worry not. If the water from Lake Nostos can heal me, it should be able to do the same for you."

Snow was cheered up a bit. "Do you really think so?"

Ruth smiled, nodding. "You are going to be a wonderful mother."

Now

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

Snow and Freya were leading the other women along.

"We're getting close," Snow told them.

"Aurora, you've gotta keep up," Ella told her.

"Sorry, but I'm not exactly dressed for the woods," Aurora replied. "It's cold out here."

"Then maybe you should've listened to me and stayed back," Mulan pointed out.

Emma handed her jacket to Aurora. "Here."

Aurora was surprised, frowning. "But I tried to kill your friend."

"I have a feeling Freya can take care of herself," Emma countered.

Freya smirked, letting it fade, looking at Aurora. "And I get it. You're not the only one who's lost everything."

Aurora looked at Emma's jacket in confusion. "What kind of corset is this?"

"Up here," Ella told them. "Is that it?"

"Yeah," Snow answered. "That's our home."

They looked across the river toward the castle that used to belong to Snow and David.

Flashback 5

Enchanted Forest

Day - Lake Nostos

David, Ruth, Snow and Lancelot discovered that the lake was bone dry.

"Whoa," David said in shock.

"Where's the lake?" Snow asked.

"You're looking at it," David answered. "It's gone."

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Regina's Vault

Henry and Rose were breaking into Regina's vault, seeing many shelves containing hearts, which thumped loudly as they passed by them, stumbling onto a box, opening it. An Agrabahn Viper sprung out to attack them.

Lisa had followed them in, using a magical barrier of pure white light to stop the viper from getting to Henry and Rose, pushing it back into the box, closing it. "Maybe we should've gone with Operation Viper."

Grace and Saphira had followed Lisa in.

"Yeah," Henry agreed.

"How'd you know Henry and I were down here?" Rose asked.

"Your mom said you asked her and Alcina to lunch," Grace explained. "And when you stood them up, they checked the office, saw keys missing, figured out the rest. They would've come themselves, but didn't think you'd go with them."

"Henry, Rose, what are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"We just wanted them back," Rose answered. "It wasn't supposed to be this way."

Henry looked at them sadly. "We should be over there with them. Riding horses. Learning how to sword fight."

"I know," Saphira told them. "We know."

"But it's okay," Rose told them. "We are gonna do this together."

Henry nodded. "Yeah. We got to."

They managed small smiles.

"Come on now," Grace told them. "We gotta get to school."

"And we gotta make sure no one else finds this place," Lisa agreed.

Henry and Rose nodded in agreement. "Okay."

Lisa and Grace held out their hands for Henry and Rose to take. Henry took Lisa's, while Rose took Grace's. Saphira led them to the door. They walked out together.

Flashback 6

Enchanted Forest

Day - Lake Nostos

Lancelot searched the lake bed, trying to find any water that remained, but could only found a tiny bit in a seashell, only enough for a sip.

David sighed worriedly. "The Sirens who lived here, they killed Tori's father for siring a half-breed. When Tori came here, they tried to kill her too, but she killed them in self-defense. That's why the lake is dry."

"You needn't worry," Lancelot told them. "My mother raised me by a lake. There may yet be water. You just need to know where to look. God in his mercy, lend her grace."

"You found it?" David asked.

Lancelot nodded. "It's all that's left. Just enough for one sip."

"Enough to heal my mother?" David asked.

"We shall find out," Lancelot answered.

Ruth whispered to Snow. "I want you to have it. That last sip of water, I want you to drink it."

Snow shook her head worriedly. "No, no, I couldn't."

"That water can lift your curse, allow you and my son to have children," Ruth told her.

"But you'll die," Snow replied. "I won't let you give your life for this."

Ruth chuckled. "That's what parents do. They put their children first. Someday, you will understand."

"No," Snow told her. "Maybe it's for the best. I was raised without a mother. I wouldn't even know how to be one. This water was meant for you."

David walked closer with the water. "Mother. Mother, our prayers are answered. There is magic in this lake yet. Here, drink."

"Have faith, Snow," Ruth told her. "We'll find another way."

Now

Enchanted Forest

Night - Royal Castle - Nursery

Freya, Emma, Ella and Snow arrived. Mulan and Aurora followed.

"Oh, my God," Emma told them. "I recognize this from the book Freya gave Lisa."

Mulan looked at Aurora. "Come. We'll stand watch at the gate."

Mulan and Aurora left the room.

"I never thought I'd see this place again," Snow admitted. She looked at Emma and Ella. "This room, it was your nursery."

"We lived here?" Ella asked.

Freya nodded. "Emma got to live in it for a year, Ella. But you never even got to spend a night. I know because I was there."

Snow paused emotionally. "This is the life I wanted you to have. I was going to teach you how to walk in here, how to talk, how to dress for your first ball. You never got to do any of it. We never got to be a family."

Ella took Snow and Emma's hands in hers, nodding to Freya. "We all have a family. In Storybrooke. And right now, they need us to get back there."

Emma nodded in agreement, sighing. "So. How do we get this to work?"

Flashback 7

Enchanted Forest

Day - Lake Nostos

David was frustrated that Ruth was still injured. "Why isn't it working?"

"Wounds take time to heal?" Lancelot suggested.

David shook his head. "No. No, Tori and I used this magic before, and it worked instantly. There wasn't enough water. We need more."

Ruth took his hand in hers. "Son, stop. There's no more magic here, and I don't want to spend my last moments this way."

"This is all my fault," David told her. "I'm so sorry."

"For what?" Ruth asked. "For being happy? For finding your true love? For your happiness, I would gladly give my life. My only regret is that I won't live to see you marry Snow."

Snow realized something. "Yes, you will. Lancelot, does a disgraced member of the round table still have the power to perform a wedding?"

Lancelot smiled, nodding. "It would be my honor." He poured water from a canteen into a cup. "In my kingdom, there is legend of a cup that has the power to grant eternal life. And so may the love between you always be strong, true and eternal."

Snow and David each took a drink. Ruth watched on as Snow and David had a makeshift wedding, smiling. After their passionate kiss, Ruth drifted off.

David had tears in his eyes, trying not to cry, placing a bouquet of roses on her chest. "Goodbye, Mother."

Snow tried to comfort him as much as she could, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Now

Enchanted Forest

Night - Royal Castle

The four women were investigating the wardrobe.

"Where's the on switch?" Emma asked. "Did Lisa add one?"

"It looks a bit more complicated than that," Ella told her sarcastically. "We'll have to get it back to the island. Hopefully someone there has access to enough magic to make it work again."

"How are we gonna carry this thing?" Emma asked.

Lancelot walked in. "With the help of an old friend."

"Lancelot?" Freya asked. "What are you doing here?"

Lancelot chuckled. "We heard about the ogre attack, and I had to make sure you were all right."

Emma nodded. "Oh. Where are Mulan and Aurora?"

"I sent them to find food," Lancelot told them. "Tonight, we'll make camp, and in the morning, we'll head back. So this is it? The portal you were after?"

Ella nodded. "Yeah. The same one Emma and I went through. It's how we escaped the Curse."

Lancelot walked closer to admire it. "Remarkable."

"After Lisa enchanted the tree, Geppetto carved the wardrobe," Emma explained. "But there's no magic left."

"A portal this powerful..." Lancelot trailed off. "Created by Vasilisa, the Light Bringer herself... there must be another way to recharge it."

"Why are you so interested in the wardrobe?" Ella asked.

Lancelot chuckled. "Well, I just want you to get home to your families. Priscilla finally found hers, Jefferson, Grace and Vasilisa. Snow, Emma and Ella have to get back to Charming, Henry and Rose. They must miss you."

Freya realized, sighing, rolling her eyes, creating a fireball in her hand. "Stay away from him. He is not who he says he is."

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked. "Who the hell is he?"

"There is only one person you told Henry and Rose's names," Freya told them.

"Cora," Ella realized.

Cora dropped the disguise, looking at Freya. "You always were a clever girl, Priscilla."

"Where's Lancelot?" Snow asked.

Cora smirked. "He's dead. I killed him a long time ago."

"And you've been posing as him ever since," Ella told her.

"Well, they'd never listen to me," Cora pointed out. "And besides, every kingdom needs a hero, don't you think?" Snow tried to attack Cora, but she magically pushed her against the wall. "Thank you, Snow. I've been looking for a way over for so long. I never thought the people to help me find it would be you and Priscilla." Emma and Ella ran to help Snow. Cora tried to magically paralyze Freya, but Freya broke free, magically sending Cora flying into the wall, making her fall. Cora stood, surprised. "You've gotten so powerful, Priscilla. Much more than I thought you ever would when you were a girl."

Freya tilted her head. "Yeah, well, I'm just getting started."

ღღ

Emma looked at Cora. "Why? Why are you doing this?"

"I want to see my daughters," Cora answered. "It's been too long. And you know, I would love to meet my grandchildren Henry and Rose. I also can't wait to meet your family for myself, Priscilla, since our families histories go way back. Vasilisa, Jefferson, Grace. I'll have fun meeting all of them."

Freya glared at her. "No, you won't."

Freya threw a fireball into the wardrobe before Cora could use it, torching it.

Cora tried to stop the fire but couldn't. "No!" Aurora and Mulan ran in. Cora glared at Freya. "We're not done."

"Your daughters told me that every time I beat them, too," Freya replied mockingly.

Cora disappeared in a whirl of black smoke, releasing Snow, Ella and Emma from her magic.

"You okay?" Ella asked.

Snow looked at Freya. "You saved us."

Emma nodded. "Yeah, well..."

"Where is she?" Ella asked.

"Gone," Snow answered.

Freya looked at the burning wardrobe sadly. "So's our ride home."

Flashback 8

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

David was burning a candle in his mother's memory.

"I'm so sorry," Snow told him. "She was all the family you had left."

David shook his head. "No. I still have you. I love you, Snow. And together, we can start a new family. Here." He pulled out the amulet. "This belonged to her. She would've wanted you to have it. She said that it could tell you what your child would be."

David tried to put it in Snow's hand.

Snow resisted. "Please don't."

"It's just a superstition," David assured.

Snow looked at him sadly. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" David asked. "What's wrong?"

Snow stopped when she saw the amulet swinging east to west, surprised. "We're going to have a child."

"What?" David asked.

Snow smiled. "We're going to have children."

"Is there something I need to know?" David asked.

"I mean someday," Snow clarified, elated.

David chuckled. "Well, of course we are. What's our first gonna be? It's gonna be a boy, right? I can never remember which direction means what."

"It's a surprise," Snow told him.

"I'll send the signal for the army to regroup," David explained. "We are gonna take back the kingdom, Snow, and we are gonna do it as a family. And we will save Priscilla and Vasilisa."

David walked away.

Snow approached Lancelot. "This is because of you, isn't it? Ruth only pretended to drink the water. She had you put it in the wedding chalice so I would drink it. That's how King George's curse was broken, wasn't it?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Lancelot told her unconvincingly. "So, what's your first child gonna be?"

Snow smiled. "A girl."

"I heard you talking," Lancelot explained. "If you need any help to save your friends Priscilla and Vasilisa... I'll happily help if I can."

Snow sighed in relief to hear this. "Thank you."

Now

Enchanted Forest

Night - Royal Castle - Nursery

The five women were talking.

"Lancelot was one of the most noble knights I ever knew," Snow told them.

"He helped Snow and David get me free from Regina and Alcina," Freya explained. "Made sure that I could still see Lisa even while she was under their control, before Cora locked Alcina away. Tried to help me find Jefferson and Grace for a long, long time."

"How could I be so blind?" Mulan asked. "How could I not see that it was Cora?"

"Well, to be fair, the whole shape-shifting thing threw me, too," Emma told her.

"What are we going to tell the people on the island?" Mulan asked.

"The truth," Ella answered. "That Lancelot was cut down by a terrible villain. He died an honorable death."

"Cora's still out there," Freya told them. "We need to find her."

"And we need to defend what's left of the kingdom," Mulan added.

"Who's going to lead us?" Aurora asked. "You?"

"No," Mulan answered, nodding to Snow. "Her."

Snow smiled. "I'm honored. But Emma, Ella, Freya and I still have to find a way back to Storybrooke."

"We'll help you," Mulan told them. "We'll find a way, won't we?"

"Yes," Aurora answered. "Perhaps it'll help me channel my anger."

"Come," Mulan told them.

Mulan and Aurora left the room.

Freya looked at the other three girls. "I'm, uh, sorry I torched our ride home."

"Don't apologize, Freya," Snow told her. "You couldn't let her to get to Henry or Rose. Jefferson, Grace or Lisa."

"You had to put them first," Ella agreed.

Emma looked at Snow. "I was angry for so long. Wondering how you could choose to let me and Ella grow up without you. But then just seeing all this? You gave up everything for us and you're still doing that."

Ella chuckled. "Sorry, we're not good at this. I guess we're just not used to someone putting us first."

Snow smiled. "Aw." Snow, Ella and Emma embraced, while Freya smiled. "Well, get used to it."

When Snow realized that Ella had shed a few tears of happiness, she wiped them away. They chuckled, walking out together. Once they were gone, Cora appeared, putting some of the ashes of the wardrobe into a small bottle.

Day Two

Storybrooke

Morning - Town Square

Jefferson, Lisa and Grace were sitting together. Grace was trying not to cry.

Jefferson was concerned. "Grace? What is it? What's wrong?"

Grace looked up. "I spent so long being alone. Away from all of you. And all I wanted to do was be with you. We finally found each other, and not even a day later, Mama was taken away. I didn't even get to say goodbye."

Jefferson held Grace and Lisa close. "I know, Grace. Lisa, I know. Shh."

Lisa considered what to say. "While you both were away..." They looked at her. "I was forced to be by Regina and Alcina's side. And I saw the things that Freya did for us. To try to find us. All her friends who had made wishes to try to bring me to them, all of them said how much she missed us. How much she was fighting for us to be reunited. She never stopped fighting for us. Not once."

Jefferson nodded in knowing and understanding. "I know. Priscilla was always too stubborn to give up on something like that. Something like family. Then again, Freya was always stubborn about everything, much like the two of you." Grace and Lisa managed to chuckle at that. Jefferson smiled a small smile at the fact he cheered them up slightly. "Priscilla never once stopped fighting for us. And we will never, ever stop fighting for Freya."

"Mama spent so long to try to find us," Grace told them. "Now it's our turn to find her."

Jefferson and Lisa nodded in agreement, all three having tears in their eyes. Jefferson held them close to comfort them.

Elsewhere in the square, Henry and Rose saw Lisa, Grace and Jefferson further on, knowing what they were talking about and why they were so sad, sad themselves.

David, Saphira and Tori walked up to them.

"We've been thinking," Tori told them. "If you're gonna start helping us, we gotta make sure we do this right. So we picked these up on our way here."

David held up play swords.

Rose smiled. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," David answered. "You're the grandchildren of a prince and princess. I think it's about time you learned how to use a sword. Henry, Rose, we can't get them back without you. So, what do you say? You with us?"

"Obviously," Rose answered.

"Saphira, can you teach us how to fight a Dragon like you?" Henry asked. "Like your father Mathias?"

Saphira smiled. "We'll work our way up to it. My liege. En guard."

David and Tori helped teach Henry and Rose how to sword fight, while Saphira was helping. Lisa and Grace stood, running closer to play too. Jefferson walked closer, smiling a bit in amusement, shaking his head.

"Come over here," Rose told them. "Up top."

Henry hopped up onto a bench to play fight with David.

"Ah, you wanna fight on the same level," Tori told him.

Henry smiled. "Yep."

Across the street, King George/DA Spencer was watching them from his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 128 21
what if Regina had met Robin Hood that night that Tinkerbell told her that he was the one with Lion tattoo and what if they had a daughter named Rose...
10.9K 489 25
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills (Enchant...
61.1K 1.4K 45
𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧...
24.4K 403 16
All rights go the creators of The Originals and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. heartofice97: Kassandra Mikaelson, Caitlin...