chapter 3 - Lady of the Lake

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117619

From 1.22 "A Land Without Magic", in the street, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa, Grace, Saphira and Tori were standing together, the families holding each other as the smoke engulfed them and the rest of the town.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 1.22 "A Land Without Magic", by the wishing well, Gold dropped Lisa's true love potion into the well. Purple/black smoke rose out and spread outward.

Gold: (voice over from 1.22 A Land Without Magic) "We're in a land without magic, and I'm bringing it."

From 2.01 "Broken", in town hall, When Freya and Jefferson opened a portal with Jefferson's Hat, Lisa used her power while Dragon!Saphira used her fire from her lungs to push the Wraith toward the vortex portal.

Regina: (voice over from 2.01 Broken) "Magic. It's different here."

The Wraith reached out and grabbed Freya by the leg, pulling her in. Emma and Ella tried to grab her hands to pull her out. The Wraith was sucked into the portal, but as it disappeared, it took Freya, Ella and Emma with it.

Jefferson and Lisa were horrified and desperate. "No!"

Snow jumped into the portal. When Lisa, Jefferson and David tried to follow, the portal closed.

Jefferson: (voice over from 2.01 Broken) "Freya, Ella, Emma and Mary Margaret, they're alive."

From 2.01 "Broken", in the Hatter House, Jefferson knelt in front of Grace and Lisa to hold them. "We will find them."

Lisa nodded, tears in her eyes. "We'll get them back."

From 2.02 "We Are Both", in the safe haven, Freya used her magic to break free from her ropes, turning to Ella, Emma and Snow. "Run!"

Mulan used a wire and something sturdy to hit Snow in the back of the head, making her fall unconscious. Magic shackles appeared around Freya's wrists to keep her from using magic.

Mulan: (voice over from 2.02 We Are Both) "Take them to the pit."

From 2.02 "We Are Both", in the pit, the men pushed the four girls inside.

They heard Cora's voice nearby. "Do you need help?"

"Who are you?" Emma asked.

Cora stepped forward into the light coming from above.

Freya looked at her in shock, horror. "Cora."

ღღ

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

Red Riding Hood was running, meeting up with David and Snow.

"King George's men are here on this ridge," David explained.

"We have to move camp," Red told them. "They're coming for us."

"No!" David told them. "We will not run. We said we were gonna take the kingdom back, and we can't do that with our tails between our legs." Red gave him a look. "No offense."