chapter 11 - The Outsider

From 2.07 "Child of the Moon", in the Charming Loft, Grace, Regina, Henry and Rose were with Gold.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Rose looked at them in shock. "Wait. Magic? I have magic?"

Henry was impressed, smiling. "Cool. Why don't I?"

"Not all siblings are born with magic," Gold answered. "One could be born with, and one without. Sometimes, whole families are born powerless, but one is born with magic." He looked at Grace. "And sometimes, whole families have magic. A grandfather, a mother, a father who has adjacent magic or at least magical objects, and then a daughter who doesn't like magic but could end up getting magic."

"Why are you looking at me when you say that?" Grace asked.

Gold raised his eyebrows skeptically at Grace, tilting his head. Grace looked nervous that he knew something about her and magic, looking away, but no one else seemed to know what Gold meant.

ღღ

Storybrooke

Day One

Night - Town Line

Gold drove up to the town line, removing William Smee from the trunk of his car. "This will only take a moment."

Smee was struggling but of course was no match for the Dark One. "Don't push me over. If I cross the line, I'll lose my memory. It's a cruel fate."

"A fate you were more than willing to bestow upon Belle," Gold replied, pushing him to the ground with his cane, removing his red carp. "You've had this rag since the day we met. Why is it so important to you?"

"My grandmother made it for me when I was a boy," Smee answered. "It's always brought me good fortune. What difference does it make?"

Gold poured a potion on the cap, chuckling. "All the difference in the world. It's your only chance."

Gold returned the cap.

Smee put the cap on his head. "What do you mean my only--"

Gold kicked Smee across the town line, seeing the magic visibly running across Smee's body. "What's your name?"

"William Smee," Smee answered.

"And who am I?" Gold asked.

"Rumplestiltskin," Smee answered, standing. "The Dark One. I remember everything. How can this be?"

"Well, it seems that our little experiment was a success," Gold answered, pulling Smee back across the line. "Now go. I have a trip to plan with my family."

Street

Alcina had walked alone, finding the Charmings, who were nervous to see her after what happened. "Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you."

"Then why are you here?" Emma asked.

"I just wanted to ask you something," Alcina answered. "Something important. Something serious."

"Which is?" Ella asked.

"If you're right about what I did..." Alcina trailed off. "If you, Saphira, Tori and Mathias are right about me losing my mind and killing Archie... then I need you to make sure that I can't hurt anyone else. I just found out that Regina's my half-sister instead of full-blooded sister. Just found out that Freya is my half-sister as well. And that Rumple is my true father. And that Grace is my niece. Jefferson's my brother in law. And I can't hurt any of them. Or Lisa. Or Henry. Or Rose. Or anyone else. Whatever you think of me, I have been trying to change. And if you're right about this, then it's something I can't control. So if you want to protect your family and friends... help me protect my family... you should lock me up. But you shouldn't tell Regina, or Freya, Jefferson, Grace, or Lisa, or Tori, Saphira and Mathias, or anyone. Because they would surely let me out on the benefit of doubt. I know you four are only trying to protect everyone. I know that's why you came after me. So please make sure that I don't hurt anyone else. Lock me away. Please. If not for me, then for everyone else."