chapter 8 - Into the Deep

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/121494

From 2.05 "The Doctor", in the safe haven, the women saw the people of the safe haven down on the ground, looking like they were dead, with things around them destroyed.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

"Cora did this," Freya told them. "Their hearts? They were ripped out."

From 1.21 "An Apple Red As Blood", in the loft, Henry and Rose collapsed, under the sleeping curse.

Gold: (voice over from 2.07 Child of the Moon) "When people fall under a sleeping curse..."

From 2.07 "Child of the Moon", in the Netherworld, when the fire got closer to Rose, she was burned on the hand, making her groan in pain as a wave of rose colored red energy escaped from her and pushed the fire away.

Gold: (voice over from 2.07 Child of the Moon) "The soul travels to a Netherworld."

From 2.07 "Child of the Moon", in the loft, Regina, Henry, Rose, Grace and Gold were talking.

Rose looked at them in shock. "I have magic?"

"So what are you gonna give me that makes up for me not having magic?" Henry asked.

Gold held up a necklace. "You wear this while you're sleeping."

From 2.07 "Child of the Moon", in the Netherworld, Rose closed her eyes to focus, using her rose red colored magic to put out the fire around them so they wouldn't get burned so they didn't have to be afraid anymore.

Gold: (voice over from 2.07 Child of the Moon) "Once you control the journey, fear will stop."

From 2.07 "Child of the Moon", in the clearing, Aurora was speaking to the rest of the group. "There were two little children. They talked to me. They said their names were Henry and Rose."

From 2.05 "The Doctor", in the Enchanted Forest, the group was talking.

Freya sighed. "Mathias, what are you doing working with Cora?"

"It was a means to an end to find Saphira and Tori and get them back," Mathias answered.

"And me?" Killian asked. "I was just trying to get justice against your father, Priscilla."

From 2.03 "Lady of the Lake", in the nursery, Cora put some of the ashes of the wardrobe into a small bottle.

Mathias: (voice over from 2.06 Tallahassee) "Cora has the means to open a portal with the wardrobe ashes enchanted by Vasilisa."

From 2.04 "The Crocodile", on the beach, Mathias was looking at the Siren crowns.

Mathias: (voice over from 2.06 Tallahassee) "But she can't use the ashes without Tori and Saphira's Siren crowns."

From 2.06 "Tallahassee", in the giants' castle, Emma showed the compass to Killian.

Mathias: (voice over from 2.06 Tallahassee) "Or find your land without the compass."

Emma chained Killian's hand to the wall.

Emma: (voice over from 2.06 Tallahassee) "He's just going to be stalled so he can't stop us or betray us or go to help Cora."

ღღ

Same Day - Day One