Hurt I Jk x Reader x Jm

By Serene_Euphxria

"If It is real, it will never be over" . . . . . . . . . . BOOK 1 . Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Abuse, Dep... More

Back to school
The New Classmate
Jimin's House
New Friends
Texting
Jimin vs Jungkook
Mad Jimin
Dangerous
My Feelings?
Misunderstanding
I Love you?
I'm Afraid To Hurt You
You Like Doing That To Me?
You Make Me Feel Good
I Know Your Weakness
Kiss Me
You're Mine
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Is It Bad?
When You Touch Me
I'm Sorry
I Want You
I'm Testing You
Guilty Pleasure
Don't Touch Her
My Kisses, My Touches
My Sweet Candy
BabyGirl
You Make Me Breathless
Staring Eyes
Little Game
Hurting You
Beg Me
Your Hands On Her
Look At Me
Do You Want Some?
Those Tears Of Yours
Don't Lie
Close To Me
Aren't You Scared
I Missed Your Lips
Punishment
Kiss On Your Lips
Bad Boy
Bruises
Your Touch On My Skin
My Baby
I like Your Behavior
Want More?
Your Arms Around Me
Touch My Lips
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..
Play With Me
I Want Your Kiss
Baby, Watch Your Mouth
Author Note!
Just For A Night
I Love You, I Know You Do Too
I Was Drunk.
Don't Call Me Baby
Don't close your eyes

Birthday Gift

832 14 14
By Serene_Euphxria

... : Hey, you're Yeojin? Right?

Me : Yes, You are?

... : I'm Taehyung, Jimin's friend, nice to meet you.

Me : Nice to meet you too, Taehyung.

... : Hi Yeojin, I'm Jungkook, Jimin's favorite friend, nice to meet you!

He's looking at me with a big bunny smile, that's weird because, when you look at his face, you think he's like a cute kid but, damn, when you look at his body, that's completely otherwise. I should stop "scanning" him like that with my eyes...

Me : *smiling awkwardly* Nice to meet you Jungkook.

Taehyung : Are you serious right now?Jimin's favorite friend? I AM Jimin's favorite!

Jungkook : *laughing* oh god you're do hilarious man, everyone knows I'm Jimin's favorite! 

Taehyung : Uhmm, first, I'm older than you so have some respect my little bunny, and second, I'm going to SHUT YOUR MOUTH if you don't do it by yourself!

Jungkook : That's what you think. And I'm maybe a bunny but I'm stronger than you! Look at this! *showing his biceps* 

Taehyung : Alright! You wanna fight?! Tonight, 8pm ,Overwatch in my bedroom, we will see who's gonna win! Be ready to cry!

What the hell are they talking about? It's like watching a fight between two kids, I really don't know what I'm doing here and who these kids are...

Jungkook : Cry from laughing after I see you lose!

And it doesn't even stop.. omg..

Taehyung : OH MY F-

Jimin : EXCUSE ME guys!! Can you just leave me alone please?!

Omg.. I wouldn't have thought just once in my life that i would be really glad to hear Jimin's voice.

Taehyung, Jungkook : Oh yeah, whatever you want Mister Park Jimin, we will leave you and girlfriend alone.

GiRLfrIeND??

Jimin * as Taehyung and Jungkook were walking away* : YA! That's not.... Oh...whatever. *looks at me* So Yeojin, have you planned to do something after school?

Me : I'm going to buy my best friend's birthday gift. Why do you ask me?

Jimin : Oh no, nothing it's because of....of the... (why is he so weird today?) the homework we have to do! I don't understand anything  and I thought you could have helped me..

Me : Oh, I can tell you when I'm free if you want, it won't take much time to pick the gift.

Jimin : Yeah, it would be cool. But can I have your phone number? So you can text me when you're back home?

Me : Uhm.. Yes sure. *I give him my phone number* and where do we meet?

Jimin : I will come pick you up at the park near your house? Is that alright?

Me : Yeah. (wait, how does he know where I live??)

The bell rings and everybody goes to class.

*LUNCH TIME*

Anja and I are talking. (like usual)

Anja : Hey, I got a 20/20 in Science, I'm glad.

Me : Not even surprised, you're perfect at everything, and most at  choosing your friends.

Anja : *flips hair* I know, I know.

Me *laughs*

Anja : Btw, I'm so excited for Sunday, I will be 18! Finally! I hope you will come to my birthday party! You will, right? *doing a sad puppy face*

Me : How could I say no to this cute puppy face. Stop it now I'm going to die!

Anja : Ahh thank you so much! I love you! * Hugs me*

Me : *smiles* me too.

Anja : *Ends the hug* Oh, since it's Friday, I want to know what you're going to do after school?

Oh no why does she ask me that??!!

Me : Jimin asked me to help him with his homework, so I will go to his house to work together.

Anja : Uhhmm..go to his house? For homework? *laughs* That's the worst excuse I've ever heard in my life! Pfffft *starts laughing louder*

Me : What?! We're just going to work! I will help him and get straight back home!

Anja : Seriously Yeojin? You really think that he invited you to his house for homework? He's always looking at you! Yeojin! Don't be so blind! I'm pretty sure he likes you...

Me : Him? Interested in me? Look at me! He won't ever be interested in a girl like me! I'm too ugly for him! And for other boys as well..

Anja : Stop it Yeojin! You're beautiful , cute, kind, pretty, funny... You're and will always be the most amazing person I've ever met in my entire life and that everyone would love to meet! Alright?!

Me : *sigh* (I answer with a nod) If you say so...

Anja : And I noticed that a lot of girls talk to him and try to get his attention, but he only takes time to talk to you. *takes my hand* I know he's interested in you. Trust me, sweetie. *smiles at me*

Me : Thank you Anja, but stop it you're going to make me cry haha. *smile*

Anja : Alright. *laugh*

*4 HOURS*

Yeah! It's finally 4pm and I'm excited to go and buy Anja's gift! But I'm a little bit nervous about going to Jimin's house... No! No, no let's not think about that now let's just go buy the gift. But I first I should tell my sister where I'm going. She's waiting for me at the front gate as usual.

Me : Heey! Yeri!

Yeri : What do you have to tell me?

Me : How do you know I'm  going tell you something?

Yeri : Girl, you never start talking to me with "heey Yeri" when you don't have anything important to tell me.

Me : Argh.. You're right! (I hate when she's right) I'm going to buy my best friend's birthday gift right now, and after that, I will have to go work at a friend's house, so tell dad and mom about it, ok?

Yeri : Only if....

Me : If what?

Yeri : You tell who that "friend" is.

Me : You don't even know him.

Yeri : Him?! *burst out laughing* are you kidding me?

Me : What, what the hell is wrong with you, you idiot?! Why are you laughing like that?!

Yeri : Are you serious?! *raises her eyebrows* You're well aware that dad doesn't want you to go to someone else's house, and even less to a guys house!

Me : Tell him it's important and that it's for school! He knows I'm serious and I won't ever lie to him! I will text him if he wants me to.

Yeri : Alright... But if dad is angry at me for letting you go, I will kill you!

Now that our long conversation has finally ended, I'm going straight to the jewelry shop. As soon as I come in I see..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 422 21
Not every story has a happily ever after. Some are never said or wrote again, just left unfinished from where it failed. But the dark tales are never...
4.7K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...
26.7K 700 21
Being an idol and all is great but not for RM People think he's living the dream that he's being cocky because he's famous when it's the opposite T...
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.