"In love with a vampire" Jimi...

By Eomma--Jin

I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I... More

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 1
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 2
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 3
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 4
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 5
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 6
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 7
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 8
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 9
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 10
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 11
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 12
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 13
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 14
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 15
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 16
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 17
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 18
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 19
김종현
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 20
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 21
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 22
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 23
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 24
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 25
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 26
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 27
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 28
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 29
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 30
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 31
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 33
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 34
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 35
"In love with a vampire" Final Chapter 36
Thank You
Second Book
"Tear"

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 32

3.3K 155 54
By Eomma--Jin

Hi guys, enjoy reading!

Jungkook's POV

"Let me go!" She said as I was holding her arm. It was like I was a stranger to her and it hurt, even though I knew I didn't look like myself in these clothes.

"No."

The fear in her eyes quickly grew bigger as we were quiet.

I quickly put of my mask.

"I'm Jungkook!"

She was just standing there. Frozen.

Her eyes grew a little bigger as I heard her breath quickening a little.

She looked so shocked as she didn't know if it was a dream or not.

I quickly hugged her tightly as she hugged back, while I felt my shoulder becoming a little wet.

"I-I thought you were dead..." She quietly said. She was sobbing and crying as I had never really seen her this upset.

"Shh..." I quietly said. She was shorter than me so I put my hand on the back of her head as her face was leaning against my neck. "It's okay. I'm here with you now."

She slowly looked at my face again as one lonely tear rolled down her cheek. "Please, don't-don't leave me again." "I won't." She returned into her crying position again as I began to worry. I had to kill Abraxas, but how would I know that I would survive? I'm the youngest and probably the weakest of all the boys...

I looked to her brown hairs as I closed my eyes enjoying the moment of seeing my sister again.

Jimin's POV

The boys and I followed Namjoon as he was walking in front of us. It was quite strange because we were all dressed up as those butlers... "Guys, I think he's here." Namjoon talked with a low volume as he stood before a door.

He slowly opened the door as we all saw Abraxas sitting in his chair. His long, skinny legs were folded as he leaned against the red seat rest while looking at us. With his other hand he was holding a glass of expensive blood as he grinned.

"You guys are beginning to get slow, you know?"

He played with the red liquid in the glass as he looked at it while we were quiet. After a few seconds he set it on a little table next to him and stood up. "I wonder what brings you guys here..." He looked to the floor.

"What do you think?" Yoongi quickly walked up to him as I wanted to stop him. But it was too late. Abraxas looked up to him, with one red and one brown eye. He smiled.

Just when Yoongi wanted to give him a punch in his face, he quickly transported so, that he stood behind Taehyung, who was standing at the back of our row.

"Yoongi, you haven't changed a bit. Are you still as explosive as the old times?" Yoongi wanted to punch him again, but Hoseok quickly stopped him.

"And brother dear," He padded on Taehyung's shoulder "you are still with your stupid friends again." as Abraxas laughed, Tae quickly slapped his hand from his shoulder.

"Stop calling me brother. You may be my own blood, but my friends feel more like real family than you!" "Why are you always quoting dad? I'm glad he's dead by the way." Tae turned around so he stood exact in front of his family member as he gave him a dead stare. "How dare you say that? You stupid pig!" He quickly put his hand up and hit Abraxas hard in his face.

"I see you are still the weakest, brother dear." Tae smiled as Yoongi and Jin were grinning.

Abraxas slowly rubbed over his cheek as he grinned while showing his fangs. He shrugged and walked over to me. "Jimin... Long time no see." "Where's my girlfriend?" I wanted to punch him with a brick. Throw him of the stairs. Or just kill him.

"Girlfriend?" For a moment he really looked confused. "Don't pretend you don't know. Where's Mi-Cha?" He was quiet for a moment as he really didn't know what I was talking about. I noticed all the boys quietly getting away to find Mi-Cha and Jungkook.

"You mean, Mi-Cha as in the beautiful girl with brown hair?" I nodded. "Was she your girlfriend?! I thought she was just a good friend-" "First of all, yes she is my girlfriend. Second, how dare you call her beautiful?!"

Abraxas looked at me for a moment as he grinned and didn't look impressed anymore. "She's MY girlfriend now!"

"What do you mean?" I wanted to punch him hard, but waited for a moment.  "She told me she didn't love you," my heart skipped a beat although I knew this wasn't true. It was now my time to punch him.

Just when I wanted to punch him, he teleported again and stood behind me.

"She told me she was GLAD you were dead!" He grabbed my neck and tried to strangle me.

What he was saying wasn't real, right?! She would never say something like that, right?!

"She asked me to help her escaping from you and so I 'kidnapped' her at the wedding shop!" I looked at the fireplace as I escaped from his hands.

"What do you mean?!" I was standing still for a moment as I had to get breath.

"You were caught in a lie. It was all FAKE LOVE!" I was still quiet for a moment as my eyes filled itself with tears. "It's not true! I don't believe you!"

"Well, then," He came a little closer and looked relaxed.

"How do you explain that she kissed me?"

Mi-Cha's POV
After I was done hugging him, Jungkook and I returned into our normal positions. "But," I said as I was happy to look him in the eyes again "Did Abraxas brought you here too?"

He looked shook. "Yes. And we must go as quick as possible! I still can't believe you are unharmed." He smiled and wanted to walk away thinking I would follow, but I didn't get what he just said.

"What do you mean? Abraxas is a friendly guy." He looked at me like he saw a ghost and quickly walked back to me. "A friendly guy?! How can you say that! He's dangerous." "He's super friendly. When Taehyung had left me alone when I fainted, he had brought me here!"

Jungkook got frustrated and sighed as he held his head in his hands. "Did he brainwash you or something?" "No. He gave me food and a room to sleep in!" I thought back of our kiss. "He was there when I was sad and I can't say that of you, now can I?"

I accidentally let myself go as we were quiet for a moment.

"Abraxas, he-" "You know what. I don't want to hear it." I ran away with tears in my eyes as he followed me.

I didn't pay attention. I was so happy to see my brother again, but why did he never came to see me? I had never complained to him, but now I was done. I hated my reaction, but I couldn't take it back...

I quickly ran out of the door to the long halls where I could see the men with masks. I noticed Jungkook putting on his mask first, before he would continue to follow me.

Jungkook's POV

"He was there when I was sad and I can't say that of you, now can I?"

Tears were forming into both of our two eyes.

"Abraxas, he-" "You know what. I don't want to hear it." She ran away and I had to follow her. Why did she say this all of a sudden?

"Mi-Cha. Wait I-" She ran through the door as I was held back by the butlers. I had to put my mask on, or they would notice me.

When I looked up again, she was gone. What had I done?! But... why did she react like this? Maybe that stupid bitch Abraxas told her fake things.

Quickly, but unnoticeably I walked to her room. I knocked onto the door as I saw her sitting on her bed crying.

"Mi-Ch-" I suddenly saw Abraxas walking in as I hid myself behind the little opening of the door.

Mi-Cha's POV

I was crying on my bed. How could I be so stupid? Just when I got my brother back, I push him away... But... Why did he say all those stupid things about Abraxas? Is he making it up, or is it real?

A sudden knock on my door woke me up from my dreams as I saw Abraxas coming my way. He smiled, but when he saw my face his expression quickly hardened.

"What's wrong?" He slowly sat down next to me as my feelings were mixed up. I doubted if I should tell him about Jungkook.

"Abraxas?" "Mhm?" "What if you saw a family member again, while you thought they would never come back?" He was looking at me as he didn't know where this was going. "What if you were really happy to see them again, yet angry because they didn't come earlier when you worried very much?" "What do you mean?" I sighed. "What if they would say strange things that made your emotions go crazy?" "I don't know..." He came a little closer. "Why are you telling me this?" I shrugged and stood up.

"I don't know," I looked through the window as I saw the moon. "I just thought about it, because it had happened when I was... young." I made it up hoping he wouldn't know that it happened a few minutes ago.

He stood up and stopped behind me. He was really close and I could hear his breath as my heart began to beat faster again. "I don't know. Just forget it and relax... I'm here for you." I turned around as I looked to his green odd eye.

When you looked at it, it was like you were wandering in a jungle full of secrets, not knowing what to expect. It was dangerous to try and got to know the secrets, yet you got seduced. Even if you wanted or not.

I suddenly felt his arm slowly getting around my waist. He looked at me for a moment, like his eyes were asking me if I wanted to kiss him again.

My feelings were mixed up. My head couldn't think straight. I was so sad, yet so happy to finally be in someone's arms again.

I slightly opened my mouth as I felt a nice feeling in my stomach.

It felt so nice to have someone who loved you again. Someone who made you feel better.

I tilted my head a little to the left as I was still dreaming while looking in his eyes.

It felt so unique to have someone who listened to me again. He just totally understands me.

Our lips slowly came closer and I felt his breath onto my skin.

Someone made me feel the way Jimin did, but he was gone...

I could almost feel his red lips onto mine.

But... Jimin would've never want me to do this... I already imagined Jimin's face when he would see this.

I quickly went backwards as I was so embarrassed.

I looked to the floor as my cheeks were blushing. "I'm so sorry, I-" "It doesn't matter. You can take all the time you need." He smiled as I looked at him. "We are immortal, so it can wait a few centuries." We both laughed as I softly slapped him.

"No matter how long I have to wait, I'll love you if you want me to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...
192K 6.8K 35
vam·pire \ˈvam-ˌpī(-ə)r\ noun : a dead person who leaves the grave at night to bite and suck the blood of living people 「...」 I hugged my knees even...
27.9K 1.5K 21
Jungkook's POV: I suddenly bumped into someone, and her strawberry basket fell from her hands "Oh I am sorry" i said and knelt down to help her in pu...
334K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...