The World Is Ugly (Gerard Way...

gothicchick2345 tarafından

Rose is nineteen and is leaving her "home" to go to art school in New York. Leaving her golden child brother... Daha Fazla

The World Is Ugly (My Chemical Romance Fan Fic)
Hey Rose
Ow that hurt
Shortie Get Down
Party....Hard?
Don't kill me
Sorry
I Don't Like You, But You Are Invited.....
This is really awkward
Drugs selling teacher
Deep and Meaningful
Paint Blobs and Hair Die
D or T ?
A new friend!
Then holding hands and life was perfect.
Deal
Gloria, Where are you Gloria.
Is it cool if I hold you hand? Is it wrong if I think its lame to dance
Is this a hangover or?
Ray stop being a princess
It's like a bro to bro talk thing...
Making connections
Xox Frankie
Vase Fight
Starbucks
3:09

Snow Days

263 24 2
gothicchick2345 tarafından

I wake up in the morning on the floor with the blankets everywhere. I get up off the floor and walk into the kitchen. I begin making a pot of coffee and Sam walks out ruffling his hair. He looks up at me and stop walking and starts running towards me. He bear hugs me and lifts me up and then puts me down.

"Rosie, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I ever got near Mandy. I'm sorry I didn't stop the fight soon enough. I was so blind to the fact that she was a mega bitch, can you forgive me Rose" Sam says looking me in the eye. I nod and he pulls me into another bear hug, "are you and Gerard okay"? He asks me and I shrug saying "well he relapsed with the alcohol two days ago. He's been really pale after all of it and hasn't really talk to me but I guess that because of the incident". He lifts up his eyebrows eye asking me to continue but I shake my head and look at the ground.

"I'm going to get changed, I don't have class to about 1. Do you want to do something"? I ask walking back into my room and getting dressed in a floral dress with stocking to protect myself from the cold autumn. I quickly brush my teeth, my teeth and walk back out to Sam. "Do you need food before we go"? He asks and I shake my head but grab an apple for the food I am going to eat today.

We walk out and I ask him what we are doing. "Paint fight" he replies simply. I watch Sam as he pulls out his phone and texts Cleo where to meet us. We begin to walk down the stairs but Sam runs ahead forcing me to run after him.

As we stop in front of an empty class room we see Cleo walk over to us with another girl but she stops and walks into a different class room. I smile through my panting breaths. Sam yanks open the class room door and we all step in. I try to open the door that keep all the paints safe but it’s locked. "I brought the key" Cleo says smirking and opens the store room. She grabs 3 large paint brushes, "pick your weapon of choice" she says giving us an evil smirk. I take the one in the middle and dip it in a red paint can.

We all get different colour. Sam has white and Cloe has grass green. I splat my red paint brush at Sam and I watch as it goes across his face. I fake glares at me and tries to get me back but I dodge his white paint. Cleo walks up to me and I frown but before I know it she has whipped her paintbrush down my face.

We throw paint until we are covered. Sam begins to run up to me but before he can reach me he slips and falls on the paint covered floor. I begin laughing loudly and he groins while Cleo sits down next to him.

I walk over to the sink and begin washing the paint off me and my paintbrush. Sam and Cleo join me and soon we turn back to our normal skin colour. We begin washing the floor and I check my watch.

11:46am

"Sam we need to go in about 5 minutes" I say and he nod before saying a quick "goodbye" to Cleo who waves at us while we leave. I walk out and Sam tries to pick some of the paint out of his hair as we walk to our sculpting class.

We open the doors to our class and I get out our clay. I begin shaping the large skull that I have been working on. I mould the shape with my hands and a bit of water to smooth it down. I hollow out the eyes and make the cheekbones more define.

The teacher walks around and helps students out. I pull my phone out and send Gerard a quick text asking where he is. I make the teeth softer and put it in the kiln closing the door. I sit back down in my seat and begin drawing designs on a drawing of my skull. But pack away quickly because the bell rings.

We walk out of the hot class room; I plug in my head phones and turn on the Misfits. Sam walks ahead of me and I run up to him and jump on his back. He grunts and begins walk with me on his back. "You're too light Rosie" Sam says making me feel unconfutable and I turn up my music.

Sam put me down right before the stairs and we begin to climb them. Sam walks behind me and I look down at my iPod changing the song. I feel someone bump into but catch my arms before I fall into Sam.

"Rosie, I need you to help me. I can't find Gee and he's been out since last night and he hasn't come back". Frank says looking me over clearly worried. I nod, "We taking the car or walking" I ask walking back down the stairs and out in the cold, leafless campus.

"Let's get in the car I think it’s going to going to snow tonight. Well that's what’s it said last time I checked and I don't want him passed out in the cold" Frank says sympathetically and I nod sending a quick text to Sam with my flip-phone.

We continue walking until we reach the car and Frank pulls the key out of his pocket and open the car. I slide down into the seat and do my seatbelt while Frank starts up his worn-out car. He begin with the streets around the university but we begin to get further and further out looking for Gerard. "Were would he normally be" I ask worried looking out of the window.

"He can be anywhere Rose. Bar, Clubs, Gas Stations. Heck he could at Walmart! Anywhere where he can get cheep crap" Frank says sighing and I nod looking out the window again. "Frankie I might walk along the streets to get a better view, can you let me out at the next corner?" I say and he pulls over at the corner.

He throws my phone at me and I catch it. I give him a small smile before he pulls away. I begin walking alone the streets and I pull my jacket close as light snow begin to fall out of the grey sky. I look around and ask a few people if they have seen Gerard. They shake their head and I thank them before continuing to walk.

I continue walking until I feel like my feet are going to fall off. As I look into a shop window I notice my nose and cheeks have turned a bright red from the cold/snow. I look down at my shoes and the street to find a thick layer of snow.

I take my hands out of my warm pocket and shake the snow off my back. I look over at a Walmart from across the street and see a man lying down. I cross the road and run over to him, he has a bottle in his hand and his black his is covered in snow.

"Gee" I whisper out and shake him slightly, but I don't get a reply and I begin to panic. I shake him harder and yell "Gerard"! Getting a few strange look from people on the street. I rummage around in my pocket and call Frank.

"Gee... Gee... I've found Gee, Frankie I'm so worried he’s not responding and he’s covered in snow. Please Frankie I'm on the street where Walmart is. He's not waking up! Frankie I'm so scared. Come quickly" I yell down the phone before I hang up and sit down next to Gerard.

I pull him close to me and brush all the snow off him. I take my warm jacket off and place it around his shoulders, I give him a small peck on the head and I feel his body tense up. I look down at my arms to see they have turned a red from the blood trying to warm me up.

I feel Gerard stir against me and I quickly say him name. He slowly open his eyes and stares at me confused.

"What are you doing here Rosie" he says looking around. "You went missing and I came out to look for you, I found you in the snow. I was so worried Gee are you okay?" I say rushed. He just looks at me and says "When’s Frank coming?" I nod and I see Frank conveniently pull up. Gerard jumps out of me and walks to the car.

I pull myself out of the harshly cold snow and I walk to toward the car. I see Gerard in the dimness of the dark drop my warm jacket on the snow. Before I get into the I pick it up and brush the snow off. I slide into the car and Frank looks at me though the mirror.

We drive home in silence. Frank clears this throat when the car stops and we all get out of the car quickly not wanting to stay in there any minute longer. I wall trudge up the stairs and I walk ahead of Frank and Gerard.

"Can you not be an asshole to Rose? She hasn't done anything wrong. She's the one that stayed out in the cold for almost three hours to look for you" I hear Frank say and Gerard replies back my grunting.

My legs ache from the stairs and walking in the cold all night. You can hear my footsteps though the hall and I walk towards my room. I pull my keys out from my back pocket and I fumble with them because they are so cold.

The lights are all off when I walk in and I can hear Sam snoring. I change into my pyjama pants and leave my bra for my top. I go into my room and walk straight past the bathroom not bothering to brush my teeth.

I get into the bed and the blankets surround me. I close my eye but I hear someone open my door and walk toward my room. I hear someone move around and then they pull my blanket away and get into bed with me.

I feel their cold bare chest against my back and I realise its Gerard. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and I can feel him breathe on me making the hairs on my neck stand up. His hand snakes around onto my stomach and I move closer to him.

I begin to feel water drop let’s run down my neck and I realise that Gerard is crying. I squeeze his hand while turning to face him. I take my free hand and wipe the ongoing tears that don't stop falling. I begin to feel my own wet tear fall down my face.

I give him a soft kiss and break away turn back around into my position before. He puts his head into the crook of my neck again and I play with this hand that is linked with mine.

"I'm sorry Rosie" Gee whisper to me before he closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

HEY YOU! I AM BACK AND I THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING IT WAS CRAZY. I KNOW I DIDNT UPDATE THAT FAST BUT I HAD A TAD BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK :d

I AM GOING BACK INTO THE STARTING CHAPTER AND I WILL BE FIXING THEM UP BECUASE IM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM. NOTHING WILL CHANGE TOO MUCH SO EVERYONE WHO IS READING NOW YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MISSING 'IMPORANT' INFOMATION.

I THINK WE CAN AIM FOR 10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ALSO SPECIAL THANK YOU TO NikkilsAKilljoy FOR GOING ON A MASS VOTING SESSION. IT MEANS ALOT TO ME <3

I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I GET 10 VOTES AND I LOVE YOU ALL

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

712K 29.6K 35
Isabel meets a boy at University who she's instantly attracted to. But he seems to have other ideas...
16.3K 576 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...
261 110 55
Reese always felt different. She thought she'd never be able to be normal. Then, she met Mikey Way. He took her from where she was and introduced her...
1.2K 17 55
Brooklyn Cherry is a new at this high school, and is a freshman. She just moved to New Jersey from Pennsylvania, where she wasn't liked. She meets a...