coffee ➳ park woojin

By havenlyhhj

❝ coffee tastes bitter, sometimes it tastes sweet but i don't like them, i like you. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
epilogue
second love story

thirty

705 48 66
By havenlyhhj

both yeonseo and woojin got intrigued, hearing kris' voice echoed through the hall was so disrespectful for the funeral. they saw how jinyoung chased kris around the area with the boy have his kissy face and the girl looks startled.

yeonseo shook her head as woojin smirked. “we should go home,” he said as yeonseo nodded.

they went to mrs. kim to say that they're leaving. the older woman thanked them for visiting and appreciated their affections towards sohye. the rest had to stay and the both of them should go.

“it's getting pretty late, are you sure you are fine walking home alone after you drop me?” yeonseo asked worriedly as she fixed woojin's hair as they walk.

“nah, i'm fine, i'll kick their ass if someone tries to pull me off. don't worry to much.” woojin reassured as yeonseo smiled sweetly, ruffling his bangs.

“stay safe, the world is dangerous.” she said as woojin looked at her.

“what's with you today that you keep giving me deep statements?” woojin chuckled. yeonseo must shrugged and woojin suddenly pinched her cheek. she glared at him. “you're way too cute.”

“but not cute as you,” she chuckled and with that, woojin wrapped his arm around her shoulder and continued walking. and when they got in front of her house, yeonseo stood in front of their gate and faced woojin. “be careful on your way, okay?” she told him.

“yes ma'am, i'll call you when i'm home.” he said.

“good, and i think you should go, you might miss the last bus tonight.” she added as she gestured him the way but woojin pouted.

“won't you send me off with a kiss?” he suddenly asked out of nowhere. yeonseo's eyes widened. “ya, i was hoping that this is a good time that you would ㅡ aigoo never mind. i wish you good night.” he said being embarrassed, he was about to walk away when yeonseo chuckled and ran after him, grabbing his arm, as she spun him around giving him a quick kiss.

“good night, little prince. i'll see you tomorrow.” she said and hurriedly opened their gates as she ran inside leaving woojin smiling like a total lunatic.

he giggled as he made his way to the bus stop, he was grinning endlessly that when he take a step inside the bus, the driver looked at him weirdly.

“you looks so happy, son.” the driver said.

“don't mind me sir, i'm just in a good mood.” woojin replied as the driver shrugged and went to drive the bus towards woojin's destination.

the night flew by, it was already morning. another day for yeonseo and woojin to go to school, work and to the funeral. and as she observed, kris is slowly recovering from her sadness because of jinyoung's endless annoying shit.

“summer is coming, what's your plan?” woojin asked yeonseo as they take their lunch on the garden.

“i don't know yet, probably after sohye eonni's burial, i'll probably stay in the house for a week before having fun.” yeonseo answered shoving her fried rice inside her mouth when woojin noticed a dirt by the edge of her lips. “wait can you hand me a tissue?”

“for what?” woojin asked.

“i think i have a dirt on my face, i'm just gonna wipe it off.” she answered, woojin shrugged and went to pick up a small napkin as he leaned closer to her, wiping the dirt off. yeonseo blushed upon realizing he is too close and when he is done, he suddenly gave her a peck. “geez, woojin!” she exclaimed as he chuckled.

“what? you kissed me last night, we're even.” he smirked.

“oh so you're flirting behind my back huh?” jihoon said popping out of nowhere with his hands on his waist. woojin sat down properly and finished his food while yeonseo drink her bottled water. “so you're having a date.” jihoon added as he sat between them.

“did you come here just to third wheel?” woojin asked.

“i don't like couples woojin.” jihoon stated. “and from the looks of it, out of five of us being high school students in the squad, three of us have no love life.” he added with a heavy, sad smile.

“and your point is?” yeonseo asked.

“sis, this guy right here loves you and that guy right over there is whipped over that girl.” jihoon said pointing jinyoung from afar, chasing kris all over the walk way.

“please be mine! forever and always! 'til death do us part!” jinyoung yelled as he ran after the girl.

“we're not getting married you idiot!” kris yelled back, running through the crowd of students. she's tired running all day and was being chased by a handsome idiot.

“they're very sweet.” yeonseo commented.

“yeah probably.” woojin smirked. “guys, i'm curious about something between kris and jinyoung.”

“what is it?” both jihoon and yeonseo asked.

“i mean, why is kris pushing jinyoung away when they're both in love with each other?” woojin asked out of nowhere. both jihoon and yeonseo glanced at each other shook their heads.

“i guess kris was too jealous about kyulkyung since jinyoung likes her.” jihoon answered.

“so is that why kris hates kyulkyung eonni so much aside from the reason about sohye eonni?” yeonseo asked as jihoon nodded.

“that's right,” jihoon answered. “oh and by the way, sohye's burial will be this saturday, what's the plan after that? summer's coming.”

“yeonseo said she'll stay in her house for a week before having fun.” woojin said with a deep sigh.

“yes, as a respect for sohye's passing.” yeonseo nodded.

“well after that one week, what's your plan?” jihoon asked once again.

“you guys, take me somewhere where i can have some fun. bring kris and jinyoung too, i'm sure it'll be a good date for the both of them.” yeonseo suggested. jihoon suddenly came up with an idea and looked at woojin as he smirked.

“i think you should really stay in your house for a whole week, i'll plan something for you.” jihoon said, woojin saw how jihoon look at him and by looks of it, he knows what he meant. jihoon suddenly winked making woojin embarrassed.

“fine, surprise me then.” yeonseo shrugged and was about to shove a piece of bread when kris bumped making the both of them fell down on the ground. “hey!”

“oh, sorry yeonseo!” kris apologized as she quickly stood up and helped yeonseo recover with her position. yeonseo groaned in pain due to the impact of her back and kris got her forearm hit on the ground.

“seriously, what's with you and jinyoung, you kept running the whole break.” woojin said as he pulled yeonseo towards him.

“he's crazy. damn crazy!” kris complained.

“babe!” jinyoung called catching up with girl, kris rolled her eyes and sighed heavily pointing at him.

“see, he's not tired.” and with that, jinyoung arrived.

“ya, what's with you, why are you chasing her?” jihoon suddenly asked when both guanlin and daehwi arrived, the two boys were being salty.

“they never get tired of flirting.” daehwi said.

“i love noona, but it hurts.” guanlin suddenly confessed making everyone looked at him weirdly. it was a long silence when jihoon had this train of thoughts of his. he suddenly cleared his throat.

“kris, may i ask you a favor?” jihoon asked.

“what is it?” kris asked.

“i wanna talk to woojin in private, can you take care of yeonseo?” yeonseo's eye brows suddenly furrowed in confusion.

“sure,” kris said.

“like what's happening?” yeonseo asked.

“boys matter. right jihoon?” kris smirked as she help yeonseo stood up. jihoon laid his index finger on his lips and started to shoo the girls away. jinyoung was about to follow the two when jihoon pulled his polo.

“you idiot, stay here. stop acting like a dog who likes following his owner wherever he goes.” jihoon scolded as jinyoung pouted, sitting on the ground.

“i thought it was only woojin you wanted to talk with, why am i involve?” jinyoung said.

“because i need your help. and ya, guanlin and daehwi, you're a part of my plan as well.” jihoon said making the others got intrigued.

“spill.” woojin said.

“yeonseo's one week break will start the day after sunday next week so, i better plan this as early as possible.” he started. “and also, to upgrade your relationship status, why don't you ask yeonseo as your girlfriend, park woojin?”

and with that woojin was caught off guard. he suddenly chuckled and looked down on his legs as he covered his mouth with his feels invading.

“so this is what you wanted to tell me?” woojin asked as jihoon nodded.

“probably, because i was asking you. duh, woojin it's obvious. i thought you get what i meant when i looked at you earlier.” jihoon demanded.

“well sorry, i did get what you meant but i thought it'll be a simple date and not ㅡ ”

“shush my child! do you want it or not?” jihoon asked again as woojin smirked.

“well then, bring it on.”

this story is starting to be a nonsense. gosh
what am i doing with my life? tsk. but guys,
i'm thinking, if this story ends, i'm planning to put a
special chapter for kris and jinyoung.
what do you think? no? okay though :) just don't
forget to vote and comment!! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 185 32
to the point..where I knew..nothing..is getting better... - h e a r t - b r e a k e r
84.6K 3K 36
while one of them forgot the other existed, the other never forgot the other's existence. all similarities to other stories are probably coincidental...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
11.4K 396 17
❝reality is really bitter if you dig into it deeper. they aren't going to be sweet and they've never been sweet.❞ c. DDEOKBOK1 『2017」 completed. #...