"In love with a vampire" Jimi...

By Eomma--Jin

I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I... More

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 1
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 2
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 3
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 4
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 5
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 6
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 7
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 8
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 9
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 10
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 11
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 12
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 13
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 14
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 15
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 16
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 17
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 18
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 19
김종현
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 20
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 21
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 22
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 23
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 24
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 25
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 26
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 27
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 28
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 29
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 30
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 32
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 33
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 34
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 35
"In love with a vampire" Final Chapter 36
Thank You
Second Book
"Tear"

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 31

3.6K 163 78
By Eomma--Jin

Hi guys! This chapter is extra long, so enjoy reading! :)

If you don't really know what to think of the rooms I described, please look at the following instructions: 

When you see this -> * , think of the room Jungkook is in, in the Blood Sweat and Tears MV  :)

When you see this -> **, think of the main room of the Blood Sweat and Tears MV (and please forget I used that space for Jimin's house a few chapters back) :)

I was standing before the old rusty bars of the dungeons. This was already the sixth dungeon being empty. I mean, there was one skeleton, but no boys. Where could they be? I could scream their names, but Abraxas will find me then. 

I thought for a moment and looked around seeing how much dungeons there were. If Abraxas put them here, he must have locked them in the dungeon most far away.

-

I was standing before the last dungeon. It was different from the others, and had, instead of bars, a metal door as security. There was one little sliding window. 

Okay. I'm going to open it, hoping for the best.

I quickly slid the window open to see five boys sitting on the floor or the old bench. The room wasn't filled with much, it only had a little yellow straw, and not even a window. 

"Guys." I whispered as Hoseok looked up. He probably couldn't believe his eyes and smiled. "Jimin!" He said wish a hard volume. "Shh! Quiet, he can't hear us." Hoseok quickly nodded as Yoongi walked towards me, and stopped before the door. "Can you get us out?" I nodded and tried to open the door with my hands. It didn't work.

I quickly searched for a key, but it was nowhere to be found. "Jimin, you are wearing butlers clothes, right?" Namjoon suddenly said as he stood next to the place Yoongi stood. "Feel in the pocket. It probably has keys." I put my hand in my pocket and felt the keys. Quickly I picked them up and opened the door, as there were only two keys on the ring.

All the boys quickly, but quietly, escaped with me as we searched for more butlers to get uniforms from. 

-

Our eye had fallen onto one butler who secured the bathroom. It was now Taehyung's turn to get him and after him Jin and Yoongi would follow. "Tae?" I quietly said. He looked at me as the butler wasn't moving. "Why didn't you just teleport away, in the dungeons?" He watered his lips and looked at me again. "When we were kidnapped, those creeps," he pointed to the man in the mask "injected us some strange stuff. So I tried to transform and teleport, but nothing worked..." I nodded as Taehyung ran to the man trying to kill him while I was in deep thoughts. 

A flashback of when one of them tried to inject me too shot through my head. It's not fair he uses  this to get even stronger. Abraxas is one of the most powerful vampires and yet he does this...

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head hurt and I felt uncomfortable. Where was I and what happened? I thought back and knew what happened again: I tried to find my sister but suddenly I lost conscious. 

* I slowly sat upright as my whole body now hurt. I looked around and saw I was in a room. It was really decorated and had blue pastel walls and pastel pink curtains. I slowly stood up to admire the only painting on the wall. 

I knew this painting! It was The lament for Icarus. It was exhibited in 1898 and Jin had seen it. He had told me that Icarus's father, the inventor Daedalus, made wings that allowed them to fly away from their island prison. The exhilarated Icarus forgot warnings and soared too close to the sun, melting the wax that secured the feathers, and he fell to his death... Not one of my favorite concepts tho. 

I turned around to see a door, so decided to open it. When I opened it, I got the fright of my life. A man dressed in black, wearing a white mask was looking at me and standing very close. He came closer, but I quickly closed the door as I heard I accidentally hit him. "Sorry!" I quickly looked for a lock on the door, but it wasn't there. Great. 

The door opened again and the creep came closer. "I said sorry okay." He didn't answer. "Please, don't hurt me." I tried to avoid him as he suddenly wanted to hit or kick me. Why did this freak want to hurt me?! 

Again he tried one more time but now I was done. "Are you crazy?!" I kicked him as he was now lying on the floor. "Never underestimate the powerful Jungk-" He hit me in my stomach as it terribly hurt. He wanted to kick again but I avoided it. "Why are you doing this to me?!" I grabbed his arm and threw him on the floor before slapping and kicking him a few times. 

When I knew for sure he wouldn't get up anymore I sighed in relief. What a stupid guy. 

I walked to the door again, opened it and saw more of those creeps. Maybe it was a good idea to dress me up like one. 

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi!" I said as we were all looking at the bloody dead body. "Why do you always want to see blood?!" Yoongi threw the man, who now looked like a weak noodle, on the ground and quickly grabbed his clothes. "Why do you always kill people that extremely?" He didn't react and just put on the clothes. "You scare Hoseok, can't you see?" Still no reaction. Ugh.

-

Jin was the last one getting disguised. He casually walked up to the man as everyone payed attention. The man just stared at him. "So we can do this two ways," Jin sassily said. "One is to just give me your clothes and two is-" The man quickly moved forward a sham as Jin avoided it. "Rude!" Jin looked annoyed as Taehyung was giggling. "I'm curious were this is going." 

Jin gave the man an easy kick at the back of his knee as he fell down. "You have one last chance even though you are so ill-mannered." The man didn't react. "Just give me your clothes." Jin stretched out his arm thinking he would listen to him.

Instead, the man in the mask suddenly grabbed a sword out of the umbrella basket and tried to touch Jin.

But. He didn't hit Jin, except for a piece of his hair. A very little piece of his hair fell onto the floor as they both watched it in silence.

The boys and I were holding our breath. "He isn't going to survive it." Yoongi said as the we were still frozen.

"EXCUSE YOU?!

Jin grabbed a sword too and began use it. "I was at the hairdresser yesterday! How DARE you!" He violently pulled the sword into the man's ribcage and pulled it out to stab another time. 

The butler slowly fell down as Jin wasn't even impressed. He was just standing there with his nose in the air fixing his hair. "Pfft... What a swine." 

Mi-Cha's POV

When I woke up this morning, Abraxas had left a note telling me he would be back in a few hours, because he had seen burglars. He wrote he would get them and that it was better for me to stay in my room. I couldn't do that because I would overthink about Jimin and the others, so now I was just walking through the long halls, wondering why there would be burglars here.

I'm a vampire now, if it would be dangerous, I could knock them out, right? 

I looked at the butlers just standing there motionless. I wonder what they look like when they put off their mask. Would they look like normal persons, or would they actually look really scary? 

I decided not to ask what they looked like and just walked there as I plugged in my headphones. I listened to some music as I stopped before a big door. I wonder what's behind it...

I tried to open it, but it was locked. Maybe it's better if I walk away... Or I could just ask a butler to open it.

I walked towards one as I didn't quite know what to say. "Erm.. Hi." The man wasn't reacting and just stared forward. "Can... you open that door for me?" I pointed to the decorated piece of wood  as the man finally moved. 

He stopped before it and turned to me. "The master told me to help you in any way possible, but I cannot open this." "Why not?" The man just wanted to walk back to his position as I stopped him. "Then give me your keys." Quickly he gave me the keys as I hadn't expected this would work.

I walked back to the door again and looked at the two keys at the ring. One key was very rusty and old, while the other was decorated with gold. I guess the decorated one is for this room.

I quickly put the key in the lock, opened it and walked into the room.

** Wow. The floor was black with white, while big columns held another floor. The big room was filled with, what looked like, greek statues and other paintings. 

It was like I was in the most beautiful museum ever. 

I slowly walked to a painting that catched my attention first. 

It was hectic and chaotic while many different creatures attacked each other. I love art, yet I haven't been involved in it lately. This painting was The fall of the rebel angels. It showed the conflict between good and evil...

-

After I had admired all the paintings on this first floor, I quickly took the stairs to the second, stopping on what looked like a little balcony. It was like I was looking at a sea, filled with ships. I knew this painting too! Landscape with the fall of Icarus. I thought about the other painting of Icarus for a moment. The painting where he was lying dead because he had burned his wings. It's actually a really sad story. 

A sudden light shined into my eyes as I turned to my left. I saw a little velvet cushion. It was deep purple and a little ring was lying upon it. I wonder how it looks like...

I quickly walked towards it and looked at the decorated ring. It reminded me of all the rings of Abraxas that would give him special gifts. Would this also be that kind of ring?

I looked around if no one was here with me as I slowly and carefully picked up the ring.

I slowly shove it onto my finger as I didn't feel anything. I shrugged. I guess it's just a really expensive ring.

I lied it back and walked away to the next female statue, until I heard footsteps. Oh no. What if it's Abraxas?

I secretly hoped it was him, because he was so friendly. But on the other hand I hoped it was someone else. What would he think if he caught me in his private room? He wouldn't lock it for nothing.

As the footsteps grew harder, my heart rate also rised out of excitement and fear.

-

I suddenly saw a butler approaching me as I sighed in relief. But, could I sigh in relief? I'm all alone with him, what if he wants to hurt me?!

I wanted to walk away, but he already grabbed my arm. Oh no. He's going to kill me!

I tried to get away from his grip, but he was too strong. "Let me go!"

"No."

That voice. W-Was it... No it couldn't be. He was dead.

"I'm Jungkook!"

He quickly put of his mask as I looked at him not believing my eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 29 11
Jungkook and began to clean his face from blood and dirt. He whimpered and I sighed. "I am so sorry Jungkook." "It's fine Nessa. It was worth it to...
1.4K 78 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
28K 1.5K 21
Jungkook's POV: I suddenly bumped into someone, and her strawberry basket fell from her hands "Oh I am sorry" i said and knelt down to help her in pu...
540 67 11
It was dark,dark as night.. A man was being followed. He turned around,only to discover the living devil, with a knife in his hands and a devilish s...