Their Second Chance

By Ellezarina

Arranged Marriage was never in the Wishlist of 23 year old Sabrina. But the day 26 year old millionaire busin... More

Sabrina and Hamza
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.8K 105 6
By Ellezarina

Hamza's POV 

When I heard that Sabrina said yes, I was dancing like monkey. I was playing with Ali when Dad told me that she said yes. I got so excited that I started to throw Ali up in the air and the started to dance with him in my arms. When I turned, I saw Nusrat was recording it.

"Nutshell!" I screamed.

"Aha! Hamburger! I'm definitely gonna show this to Sabrina!" laughed Nusrat.

"No you won't!" I warned.

"Yes I will!" with that Nusrat ran out of the room. I was about to ran after her when I realised that I have little Ali on my hand. So I stopped. I picked my phone and texted her. I wanted to meet her, but she said that she is going out with her friend.

So I called Josh and Chace to celebrate. Chace told us to meet in cafe Bournville. I got dressed and went there.

When we entered there we already could hear shouting from a table. Ignoring that, we sat on a table. BUt the girl was loud. One word caught me 'Sabrina'. So I got up just to check. I saw Sabrina facing me back and the other girl was shouting like mad.

When I actually pain attention to her words, mu blood became cold. I felt the ground has move from my feet. I stood there still and heard their conversation. I couldn't believe my ears. Sabrina is using me? I couldn't hold longer. I cleared my throat and then asked for privacy. Then she confessed. I couldn't believe my eras. I felt betrayed.

I didn't want to make the situation any worst. So I left the place. I couldn't feel something. Everything was blank. I started to walk. I was so lost in my thoughts. When I realised that I was out of my thoughts, I found myself in a park. I went to a nearby bench and sat down.

I played back everything on my head. I saw a couple making out under a tree. I couldn't help imagining Sabrina and me there. I really like this girl. Even Allah gave me sign. If he has given me any sign, then I must have done the right thing.

I came home and straight went to my bedroom. I prayed. I asked Allah to show me path. I prayed for a long time. Then I got up. I was felling light. Now I can think clearly. I will keep my faith in Allah. I know she is lost. I will guide her. I know now, she is lot more than this. She has a good heart. Cause she had the guts to sacrifice her happiness for the sake of her parents.That's why she asked me if her father was happy with this proposal. I know she can do anything for her beloved ones. I will try my best to be one of her loved ones. All she now need is some space. I will give her.

I was forced back to reality, when I heard a know on my door. Nusrat poked her head.

"Am I disturbing you?" said Nusrat.

"No, come in."  I said

"Whoa! I didn't think you would be nice." said Nusrat in a surprised voice.

"I can be nice." I gave her a look and took Ali from her.

"Dadadaddada!" said Ali excitedly and we laughed.

"He calls Dada everyone!" sighed Nusrat.

"He is soo cute!" I admired looking at him.

"Soon you will have your own." smiled Nusrat.

"In Sha Allah." I said.

" By the way, we are going back tomorrow." said Nusrat.

"Why? Please stay at least for someday! I am here for a while!" I begged.

"I am sorry. But Eman has got some urgent works to do. Also his papears are back at home."said Nusrat

"Okay, then" I gave up.

"I'll be missing you buddy!" I said to Ali as I kissed his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 161 13
"𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮." Hamza said as soon as he enter in his room and then sit on the bed. Zainab look up with mixed emotions she open he...
1.6M 37.4K 58
Eliana had it all: great parent, amazing friends and the summer of her dreams, but what happens when she finds out that her dad set up an arranged ma...
61K 2.6K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
11.6K 574 22
After a train wreck of a marriage, Duaah Malik sees love as non existent and marriage as nothing but an unnecessary proposition. Choosing to stay str...