Once Upon A Storm (EDITING)

By _wastedlives_

"Drake?" I call out shakily. His eyes slowly flutter open and he smirks amusedly at me. "Gotcha." He whisper... More

1 - A broken heart.
2 - Sexy Strangers
3 - Not so regretful.
4 - She's so stupid.
5 - Darcy the bitch.
6 - It is lace!
7 - early morning texts.
8 - Throw in some sexy.
9 - Sam the prick.
10 - I think I'm falling.
11 - Vanessa boo it is.
12 - Like a wild man.
13 - It just wouldn't be fair.
14 - The good and the bad.
15 - Naughty girl.
16 - I'm all yours.
17 - Loud and extremely sexy.
18 - She's my fresh water.
19 - Kelly's letter.
20 - dancing in t-shirts.
21 - She's mine forever.
22 - Steal his heart.
23 - Baby.
24 - Fight.
25 - Don't let me down.
26 - Heartbreak ice cream.
27 - Pain.
28 - still have a chance.
32 - Bad Blood.
33 - Assumptions.
34 - I'd go back to you.
35 - Love me like you do
36 - Don't stop.
37 - Your heart and soul.
38 - Euphoria.
Authors Note (Editing)

30 - Until she loves me.

11.2K 258 33
By _wastedlives_

Drake ❄

"Why was she here?" Evangeline demands once I've closed the door to my apartment.

I sigh, closing my eyes for a brief few seconds before reopening them and glaring at my so called fiancee.

"None of you damn business." I snap, the dampness of my shirt making my chest ache.

When I opened my door to find Vanessa, I was shocked to say the least. Then she slapped me, and it hurt but fuck I deserved it.

But when she started crying I fucking melted. I couldn't stand seeing that frown on her face and tears wetting her cheeks. And the worst part is that it's all because of me she's hurting.

I was going to fucking tell her. I thought. Then Evangeline just had to pop up. God the look of hurt on her face just crushed me.

"Of course it's my damn business, Drake. I am your fiancee." Eva slams her bag down onto the sofa in the living room, walking over to the glass doors of my balcony.

She stands there with a look of irritation plastered on her face, arms crossed tightly across her chest.

"By fucking force Eva." I spat. "So no, it isn't any of your god damn business." She looks over at me, not even shocked or surprised by my tone.

After our last dinner together, I'd just about stopped being nice to her all together.

"Fine." She huffs, turning around to face me. "But that doesn't mean you can cheat on me." She strides towards me, stopping right in front of me and lifting up her hand to flash me her ring.

"I'm your fiancee, and we're in this together." I roll my eyes and she tsks. "You even try thinking of a woman other than me and I'll just rat you out. I'm sure our parents would just love to hear about your faithfulness."

My teeth grind together and I take a step closer to her. "Threaten me one more time Eva." I grit, a warning in my tone.

She smirks, suddenly gripping onto the collar of my shirt. She moves closer, her lips brushing against my ear. My hands ball into fists and my stomach twists in disgust.

"You're mine now Drake.." She purrs, biting down on my earlobe.

I push her away, scowling. Eva laughs, retreating to pick up her handbag. It's as if she only came by to fuck with me.

"Anyway, you need to be up seven thirty tomorrow morning. Bright and early for your suit fitting, and my party dress." She winks, looking me up and down.

Can someone get me a bucket?

"You couldn't have just texted me, or I dunno- called?" I ask incredulously as she walks past me.

Eva shakes her head as if I'm being ridiculous. "No, drake. I wanted to see you in person." She laughs and I glower at her.

"Well, next time. Just text me, alright? Save yourself the trouble." I growl, walking ahead of her to open the front door again.

Eva smiles, patting my cheek once she's in the doorway. "Oh no.. I'm old school. Sending text messages doesn't do it for me." She states smugly.

I groan inwardly, looking down at her with a mix of annoyance and disbelief.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you?" She wonders. When I don't answer she simply nods, her smile stretching larger before she walks out of my house.

I close my eyes, letting out a low growl as I slam the door closed.

When the fuck did my life get so bad? One day I had it all, and the next it's all in fucking ruins.

This needs to end.

~*~*~

The next day I woke up bright and early, going through the absolute torture of having to watch Eva try on a thousand dresses until she found the right one and feeling like a complete idiot as I change into tuxedos that all looked and felt the same to me whilst she shakes her head no.

When I finally found the right tux that was deemed perfect by Eva and I purchased it, I was out of that place quicker than you can say, fuck I'm tired.

And that's exactly what I am. Tired. I drove over to campus to catch my late morning classes I had today. I barely kept my eyes open through my lectures, thanking god when lunch came around.

Fritz and Bianca sat at the same table as mine, as usual. They kept up conversation, asking me questions and throwing jokes around.

At some point, one of Biancas friends came up to our table and pulled her away.

Fritz immediately speaks up.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Fritz sighs heavily, his hands falling limp on the table between us.

"What?"

"You've been acting weird since you sat your ass down here." He says, arching a brow. "You alright dude?"

I clench my jaw, shaking my head. "Vanessa came over my place yesterday..." I admit. Fritz furrows his brows and I curse, propping my elbows up on the table and resting my head in my hands.

"She fucking broke down in my arms." I say, my voice rough. My chest ached at the memory. I could still hear the sound of her sobs, still feel her tears on my skin.

"Why'd she come around to your place anyway?" My best friend asks after a few moments of silence.

"Fucking Eva." I spat, slamming my fist down on the wooden table. "She sent her an invitation letter to the fucking engagement party, and made it out to be from me and her." I growled.

"When I opened the door, she slapped me." I say, frowning.

Fritz smiles. "Feisty."

"She doesn't deserve this bro.." I shake my head, digging my fingers into my hair and tugging harshly on the strands. "She's gonna sing a song at the party."

Fritz eyes bulge. "The fuck? Why?"

"Eva asked her to." I shrugged, still remembering the calm expression she held when she told Eva it'd be her pleasure to sing a song for us.

When she called us old friends it fucking left me frustrated. I'd never wanted to be her friend from the start. The night we met and hooked up, there was a storm just before she'd come in.

As soon as she sat beside me I was pulled into her. I unconsciously wanted to know everything about her, wanted to be with her and not just sexually.

"What're you gonna do?" Fritz asks. He knew the engagement was a setup, just like everyone else did. I'm surprised connor never opened his mouth to Vanessa.

I sigh. "I don't know man. I need to figure out a way to get myself out of this bullshit engagement."

He nods and then narrows his eyes. "Dude, why don't you just tell her?" He asks, leaning forward.

I shoot him a confused look. "Huh?"

"Why don't you just fucking tell vanessa that the whole thing was arranged?"

I grit my teeth. "Because I don't trust my mom, neither do I trust Eva or her family to not hurt her and her family if they find out she knows." I state.

This whole thing has to look real so people don't suspect it's arranged. If I know that vanessa knows that this whole thing was setup, I wouldn't fucking let her go.

I can't do that to her. At least not until I find a way out of this sticky situation. Then I'll tell her everything and hopefully win her back. It just wasn't as easy as it looked to be.

"But I will once I get myself out of this shit." I voice my thoughts. "And then I can have her again."

Fritz frowns. "What if she's with someone else by then?" He questions.

I clench my jaw, the mere thought causing me to feel murderous. I'll kill any fucker that lays his hands on her. She's mine.

"Then I'll kidnap her and take her far away from here. I'll give her my all, and I won't give up until she-" I pause, gulping.

Fritz grins. "Until she what?"

I look him dead straight in the eye. "Until she loves me and only me." I rasp, my heart pounding heavily inside my chest.

He laughs as if he found me amusing.

But I was dead serious.

~*~*~

Later that night I stand in the shower under scalding hot water, thinking things over. I think about ways to get myself out of the engagement.

My head hurt and I wanted to hit something. Someone. I wanted to relish all my pent up anger and frustration. It'd had been over a few days since me and Evas arranged engagement but I was still a little shocked.

I couldn't help but resent my parents for doing this to me. I know that their marriage was arranged but, fuck, that doesn't mean they can arrange mine. If only my parents and the Adams could resolve this petty issue between themselves and the lost shipment.

Then I wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to Vanessa. My parents would stop threatening her and her family. I'd be a happy man.

I felt envious of my two older siblings. They'd already found their lovers and gotten married by free will. I wanted that. I wanted to fall inlove and get married when I'm ready to.

On my conditions and the way I fucking want.

But they fucked that up for me.

I growl, slamming my hand against the wall. Vanessas face flashes through my mind and I squeeze my eyes closed.

I don't deserve her. I don't deserve her love, her attention- her anything. But I fucking want it. I want it more than anything I've ever wanted in my whole life.

I take myself back to our last night together, our first date. When everything had just fallen into place.

I can still taste her sweet pussy in my mouth.

I suck in a sharp breath, my eyes opening. I raise my hand, pressing my palm against the tiled wall and breathing deeply.

My cock grew painfully stiff and I close my eyes again, fumbling to turn to water off as I let myself swim in the memories of her. Her long black hair that reached to her ass, her striking cat eyes, the colour a mixture of green and blue that dragged me in everytime I looked into them.

Her full lips, the perfect shaped bow on her upper lip.

And fuck, those tits.

I release a shaky breath, letting my head fall as I grab my cock in my hand, stroking it slowly.

I reach up, cupping her firm mounds in my palms, squeezing them briefly before circling my thumbs around her hard nipples, fast.

Her lips part and she tips her head back slightly, a soft moan emitting from her mouth. It drove me wild, insane.

I pump my hand up and down my rigid cock, gasping at the sensation. 

"You're so beautiful." I rasp, squeezing her breasts. "And all mine." I growled.

She closed her eyes, leaning froward and pressing her palms against my chest as she rides me faster.

I groan, the image of her on top of me, her wet heat soaking my dick, tipping me over the edge. My balls ached, my thighs tighten and with a few more jerks of my hand, I'm coming.

A sharp cry climbs its way up my throat and I find myself cussing loudly.

With labored breathing, I turn the shower back on and clean myself up with one thought lingering on my mind.

I need her.

~*~*~

((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.7K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
911K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...
415K 13.4K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
1.1K 24 29
What happens when a bad girl and an innocent boy fall in love? Does he make her go soft, or does she make him rebel? What happens when it's her that...