BTS Oneshots

Da Aquadextrous

Just a glimpse on how Bangtan lives their daily lives in the dorm #62- btsoneshots #86- btsoneshots #106- bts... Altro

Typical Day-offs
Shyness and Hugs (jikook)
Nighttime Playtimes
Dance Practice
Pillow Fights
The Morning After
Fight Between
Chemistry Arguments
Walking Is Such Great Pastime
Stuck In An Elevator
Taehyung Wear Your Shoes
Just a lil rant
Differences Between
Nights With Taehyung
Who's That Gurl?
Yoongi's Day In The Grocery Store
Who's That Gurl 2
FAMILY!
Clumsiness
Scaredy Cats!

Zombies and Ghosts

747 19 4
Da Aquadextrous

Taehyung chewed thoughtfully on a cookie as he said to the maknae "What do you think is worse: a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion?"

From playing video games Jungkook spared one of his hyungs a glance to look back at the screen. "Seriously?" He's silent for a moment before "I really dunno how to answer but I guess it's gonna be... alien invasion."

"But your brains are gonna be eaten by zombies and you're gonna run around all day, always hiding and watching out if in case that day's your last. There's not much food and you haven't bathed in ten weeks. You didn't get sleep and-"

Jungkook cuts "Okay okay fine I'll choose the other one."

Tae's head tilts to the side. "But you're gonna-"

"I'm guessing it's gonna be the same anyway: running around and hiding so neither."

He pouts. "You're no fun Kookie."

Jungkook could only roll his eyes at the blunt statement. "Then why do you insist on hanging out with me so much? Hobi-hyung's been asking for your attention too you know."

"Eh he's too wild for me." Jungkook paused his game to look at him. "But I love him as well. It's just these days I'm feeling pretty laid back and lazy to do anything. I'm just gonna drag hyung around or something." After a few minutes he spoke again. "Hey did you ever wonder if rain was the heaven's tears?"

Pushing buttons around and roughly controlling the joystick the younger sighed "Don't start with me hyung. Ask Rapmon-hyung he's smart."

"Yeah but he's too smart for me. I might faint at just hearing any of his big words." He taps his fingers together and just stays quiet before he decides to talk some more. "Yah Jungkook." At his noncommittal hum he continued "There's this one time I swear I saw a ghost. But she wasn't scary or anything like that. She's just standing there with this beautiful white dress reaching the knees. Her hair reached her shoulders and she smiled a small pretty smile at me."

"Uh-huh. Are you sure you weren't dreaming or hallucinating?"

A frown makes its way to the older's lips at the accusation. He sits up a little straighter in the bed. "I don't joke about things like that. I really felt her presence even when I was surrounded by family. It seemed like she was just there, watching me. I let her cuz she wasn't doing anything bad anyway. When we were about to leave the picnic place we bid goodbye. She was a sweet one I'll tell you. Smiled bigger than the first."

Jungkook tried very much to look like he was not bothered but he slightly felt his eyebrows creasing in worry and a little bit of panic because of his hyung's story. He realized that he lost the game and let go of the controller to scoot closer to him. "Okay hyung you wanna play like that? I'm gonna tell you a scary story that you won't even be able to blink!"

He doesn't miss the older's pout. "What are you on about Guk? I just shared something. I wasn't trying to tell scary stories in a room where it's almost midnight."

Still Jungkook shook his head. "No backsies hyung." He put his hands together. "Okay so there's this man and he's camping outside in a foggy forest. Five nights in and he finished all his food so he began to hunt during the evening. He spotted an abandoned church and went there to ask or look around. What he didn't know was that a ghost lived there and he disturbed her. Well she was a sort of violent lady and didn't like any snoopers so scared the hell out of him with her black eyes and sharp teeth. She even had long claws and-"

"Stop stop it Kookie that's not fair!" Taehyung whined, face crumpling. "Don't put any images in my head! I shared that the girl I saw was kind and nice and yours is bad and vicious." His face returns to normal. "It just goes to say that there are many kinds of ghosts."

The sound of a hand meeting a face is heard. Jungkook sighed through his mouth. Hyung even smiled after making that ridiculous statement. Oh what was he gonna do with this guy?

No sooner had that happened when all the lights turned off. Two heads immediately turn to ceiling, then at each other.

"Hyung?"

"Don't panic."

"I'm not."

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

"Hyung you just told me not to panic why are you-"

"Kookie I'm sorry for being a bad hyung and eating your cookies when you were sleeping. I was just so jealous and it tasted so yummy I just couldn't help myself!"

He doesn't know if he should cringe or laugh or be mad at the other. So that was why his cookies were significantly lesser than when he first left them. No one said anything when he asked so he decided to just let it slide. And here in a middle of a black-out Tae decided to confess and blurt that he was the culprit. If they ever make it out alive, he's gonna make it as blackmail material.

The bed creaked as he stood and Taehyung whipped his head toward the sound. He heard muffled footsteps and the repetitive click of the light switch. A sigh. Then Jungkook's voice reporting "It won't turn on. I'm gonna go check the fusebox. I'm sure even Jin-hyung is asleep right now."

Taehyung jolted from the bed with a mechanical "Wait I'm coming." He swears his feet felt like they were out of oil or something. He can't feel his arms. The door opens and he blindly reaches for Kook's arm. The feeling of warmth and strength quickly take over his fears and he finds himself relaxing a little at just the contact.

Taehyung inched closer to the other, chin almost touching his shoulder. His eyes have adjusted to the darkness and he could make out the faint shapes of the kitchen wares. He says in almost a whisper "You think the electricity busted?"

He feels Jungkook's shoulders rise in a shrug. "Dunno. That's why we're checking."

Before they could make a step further they heard tinkling glasses and shuffling footsteps. They quickly turn toward the sounds, adrenaline pumping and panic rising, fear also eating at them. Jungkook's teeth chattered. He didn't know if it was because of the cold of the fear. Maybe both.

Little did they know that it was only Jimin sleepily making his way back to the room after a cup of milk.

"You should've brought a flashlight so we wouldn't be fumbling around in the dark," Jungkook hissed.

"Not my fault you told scary stories. I just hope if a ghost did appear, it's that girl I met."

"Well I hope no ghost appears," mumbled the maknae grumpily.

Then they heard the sound of a doorknob moving and the duo recoil in fear of the unknown. Taehyung held Jungkook's arm tighter, eyes widening and breath shortening. Beside him the taller unconsciously leaned back, afraid to receive the full force since he was in front. "L- let's just go back and sleep."

Taehyung's wide eyes turn to his dark form. "What?! No way! We have to see the culprit!"

Jungkook removed his hyung's hands from his arm. "Yourself then. No way I'm gonna see what's out there."

"Aww but I'm scared!"

"And you think I'm not?"

Suddenly the door squeaked open and the two maknaes hugged each other in fear. Kitchen utensils caught the older's eye and he quickly grabbed some, handing one to Jungkook. The latter looked at the spatula in confusion, and he glanced at the hyung to see him carrying a frying pan. Ah never mind.

Feeling a little bit braver with their weapons, they inch closer, and they see a blurred figure crouched down busy with his shoes. With a nod to each other, they charge toward the stranger, them looking up in alarm and holding out their hands.

Taehyung hit them three times while Jungkook kept on smacking his back with his eyes closed.

"YAH!" At that they both stop to see the eldest hyung.

"S- Seokjin- hyung?" Taehyung asked fearfully.

Indeed it was. He was covering his head with his arms and had had enough of his dongsaengs hitting him and so screamed only to be met with blank confused faces. He stood back to his full height to stare them down and they both had the decency to look guilty and shy.

Then Jungkook pointed a finger at Taehyung, who looked aghast. "It was his fault! He put ideas such as zombies and ghosts in my head and I thought it was a ghost!"

The eldest gave a scrutinizing glare at the second maknae, who found the floor interesting than Mr. Worldwide Handsome. "Aish Taehyung what am I going to do with you?" Tentatively said boy looks up at him through long lashes.

"Feed me?"

There's a beat of silence before "Yeah nice try Tae now both of you go to bed!"

Jungkook's head tilts toward the side."Where've you been hyung?"

"Oh out with my friends."

"Like Moonbyul-noona and Sandeul-hyung?" guessed the maknae. He got a nod as answer.

"Now shoo and go to sleep," urged Seokjin, making gestures with his hands. The maknaes left giggling.

Jungkook slapped Taehyung's shoulder when Seokjin was out of view. The latter winced and scowled at the younger.

"It's your fault you put ideas in my head!"

"Well it's your fault you chose to believe them!"

Before he could retort another door opened and their senses were on high alert, only for them to sigh in relief when they saw the eldest maknae rubbing sleepy eyes.

Jimin yawned as he spoke. "You're too noisy I can't sleep properly." He gave his fellow maknaes crescent eyes and messy bed hair which made Taehyung ruffle it in affection.

Taehyung smiled. "Sorry Chim it's just that Kook's being annoying again." He ignored the sharp "Yah!" that erupted from the younger's mouth. Taehyung grinned, and Jimin copied it unconsciously.

"Go to sleep you two."

"Night Jimin," Jungkook calls before the door closed. He saw a smile directed at him before it shut.

Now it was Tae's turn to slap his shoulder. "Don't steal Jiminie from me!"

"I'm not! I just said good night what is-"

"Well you just wanted his attention!" Tae exploded.

Jungkook rounded on him. "And so?"

"Yah!" It was Seokjin. "I told you to sleep!"

The two scurry toward their room as quick as lightning.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

56.5K 1.4K 87
โ ๐ข'๐ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž. โž โ” bts | bangtan x gn reader
312K 2.8K 26
This book contains 21+ one shots of the members. Read to find out more Tags: #10: namjoonxreader #7: jiminxreader #2: hoseokxreader #1: seokjinxre...
121 8 10
Hello! This is a new book being PUBLISHED! only for oneshots! it would be fun to read! every member will be focused particularly! Maybe not regularly...
589 38 11
Credits to: @Agust-Daegu for the great cover.