We're More Than Just Best Fri...

Por ok_1d3333

Sumzi is a 15 year old rebell who`s lived in care ever since she remembers. Every time she is moved to differ... Mais

Chapter 1- Arriving at elm tree house...
Chapter 2- Making new freinds...
Chapter 3- Meeting Ceris and Asha again!! <3
Chapter 4- You'r kiss is AMAYZAYN!!
Chapter 5- One Boy...One Love...One Direction...
Chapter 6- The New Girl...
Chapter 7- Has he fallen for her?...
Chapter 8- You ssent me into care. why do you want me back?
Chapter 9- Stuff all this stress I'm running away...
Chapter 10- Beaten up and in hospittal!!
Chapter 11- You want to be with me?...
Chapter 12- SWEET REVENGE!! <3
Chapter 13- Asha's Pregs...AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 14- The exciting news!!!
Chapter 15- Why does everything always go wrong??? :(
Chapter 16- No...He did'nt....Did he??
Chapter 17- GANG FIGHT AND MEETING JACK!
Chapter 19- THE CHASE!!
Chapter 20- But I never pushed her on purpose!
Chapter 21- OMD!!!!!! YOU TWO WERE DATING?!
Chapter 22- When Love Gets Complicating...
Chapter 23- We've gotta face up to this...
Chapter 24- So you forgive me....But you wanna break up with me??

Chapter 18- I had a half-sister all along?

622 7 4
Por ok_1d3333

Hii guys!!!! I know poeple I hav'nt uploaded for AGES!! I've been very busy lately!! My sister just had another baby so I had to help her with some thins!! But I'm back now so  hopefully this will mkae  it up to you Smexxi ninjas :)

Chapter 18

Sumzi's P.O.V

After the MISSUNDERSTANDING as Mike would call it we decided to go to Blackpool towers. I freshened up a bit and changed into my one-shouldered gre top with black denim shorts and white converse. I brushed my hair and swooshed my fringe to the side. I neatened my look in the mirror and went downstairs. "Ready?" Smiled Liam (TBR) pecking my cheek. "Yep!" I beamed. He smiled and slid his hand in mine. "C'mon the others are waiting." He said as we walked outside. Natallie was'nt that well but she was DYING to come so Mike gave in. She had LOADS of cuts and bruises....I'm surprised she's still got energy!! That bastard....MENTIONING NO NAMES! "FUCKING HELL!! CERIS! HAZZA! I'M GONNA PUKE!" I shouted...I swear their ALWAYS snogging!! Like....NON-STOP. "MAN! YOU HAD TO RUIN IT!" Hissed Ceris. "YOU TWO ALWAYSSNOG! THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU WOULD BE HAVING-" 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Blushed Ceris cutting me off.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" I laughed sticking my tongue out at Hazza and Ceris. The rest were in hysterics. "COME BACK HERE YOU TURD!" Screamed Ceris. "NO CHANCE!" I yelled back. "OH I GIVE UP MAN!" Shputed Hazza. "PFFFT YOU THINK I'M STUPID?!" I yelled back before tripping up on something. I fell face down. "Ouch. Curse" I muttered under my breath. Hazza and Ceris were clutching their stomachs because of how much hey laughing. "IT AINT FUNNY!!" I screeched. I wiped my face because a little bit of dirt had gone all over my face.  "Sumzi forget them! Here you go!" Smiled Liam (1D) handing a tissue. "You know sometimes I'm REALY glad theres atleast 1 person who is sensible!" I smiled back at daddy directioner.  "OK guys come one!! BLACKPPOL TOWERS HERE WE COME!!!" Laghed Mike gesturing for us to go in the mini bus. "WHOOOOOO!" Cheered everyone. I narrowed my eyes at Hazza and Ceris who innocently smiled. I rolled my eyes and headed for the back seat. "Wait for me!" Laughed Liam (TBR). "Sozzyyyy gotta get the best seats!!" I grinned. He grinned back and we both sat down at the back. "HAHAHAHA I'M ON THE WINDOW SIDE!!" I laughed quickly putting my bum on the seat. "NOT FAIR!!" He groaned. I smirked and stuck my tongue out. "HEY WHY DO YOU TWO ALWAYS GET THE BEST SEATS?!?!?!" Moaned Louis. "NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD BNE FASTER!!" I laughed. "OH TRUST ME I WILL!!" He yelled chucking a carrot at me. I smirked and toook a bite. "Mmmm Yummy!" I beamed. He groaned and sat down. I LOVE annoying Louis.....IT'S SO MUCH FUN!! "Asha you realise you ca'nt go on ANY of the rides right?" Said Zayn. "I'm not going for the rides!" She replied. "Then what you going for?" I asked leaning my head on my FABULOUIS boyfriends shoulder. "The food!! They do AMAZAYN FISH'n'CHIPS!!!" She beamed. I laughed. I've NEVER come across anyone who eats as much as Niall&Asha!! I do'nt understand how they couuld fit it all in! After a while I took my phone out and logged into my twitter. I checked if there was any recent tweets. One of caught my eye. It read: '@Elektra14 @SumziLoves1D Awwwww I HEAR WEDDING BELLS! :P.' At fist I as confused but then I saw a picture of me and Liam kissing. I tweeted back saying: '@SumziLovesd1D @Elektra14 YOU ARE SO DEAD!! THIS MEANS WAR :@'. I turned from my phone phone and look up at Liam. His face was burning!! He OBVIOUSLY read the tweet which did'nt bother me. "Hey. It's Ok. besides. Igt looks cute."  I whispered. Pecking his cheek. "But...A little prank would'nt kill...would it?" I smirked mischivously. He grinned. "Naaah!" he laughed. I looked at Elektra who was looking out the window. She turned and looked at me. "I LOOKED AT YOU'R RECENT TWEET!" I mouthed because the rest would'nt stop asking about what it is. She smirked. "WHAT DO YOU THING?! I SHOULD PUT IT UP ON MY WALL!" She mouthed back. I glared. I stuck the middle finger at her and she glared back. I'm definately getting her back! After what seemed FOREVER we FINALLY arrived. "Come on  guys!" Cheered Mike as we all happily jumped off. We all paired up. Just then Zayn's phone buzzed.

Zayn's P.O.V

I paired up with Liam (!D) when suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text from Phoebie...Yerr it was Sumzi's ex friend. I did'nt tell her I like Phoebie because she would of chopped off my reproductive system off and chucked me into a moutain of lava! (A/N I SERIOUSLY WOULD OF DONE THAT! :P). I have NO idea why I like her though. I read her text. It read:

Hey babez. Wanna hang out tonyt in the pub? x

My heart literally skipped a beat. But then I remembered I ca'nt! I sulked and replied:

Sorry babez! I ca'nt! Hangin out wiv Sumzi and the rest in Blackpool...Well you know that! xx...Sozzy :(

She concluded the text by saying:

Ok! :( I HATE that bitch but shes ur best friend and I do'nt my boyfriend to be upset :D Byee xxx

Just then Sumzi whacked my shoulder. I quickly put my phone back and smiled quickly. "Sup?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me. SHIT. I hope she did'nt read the messages! "Er....NOTHINN!! It was my mum!" I lied. "Realy?" She said in disbelief. She shrugged her shoulders and ran off with the rest of the lads. Liam (!D) was waiting for me...N'aawww. (A/N ZIAM <3). "Come on mate!" He smiled. I smiled back and jogged with him.

Sumzi's P.O.V

There's something wierd about Zayn...But I'm not a spy so I'll leave it. Besides....WE'RE ON HOLIDAY!!!  Anyway, as soon me and Liam (TBR) waled in we saw a MASSIVE loop-the-loop rolacoaster. I grinned at Liam and he grinned back. As soon as everyone caught up with us we stated that we're going on that face. "Great." Smiled Elektra high-fiving me. I take it she's gonna come on this ride! "I'M GOING ON IT!" Cried Louis. I laughed at his high-pitched voice. Jessie looked a little scared. "I'M NOT GOING WITHOUT MY CARROT BUDDIIIEEEE!" Said Louis pleading Jessie. She laughed and took his hand. "There is absolutely NO way I'm going on THAT." Said Carmen stepping back. "What's the matter? Scared?" I smirked. "Nope. I'm PETRIFIED!" She shivered and everyone laughed. So it ended up me&Liam, Nialle&Nat because Asha could'nt go on it,Ceris&Hazza and Jessie&Lou. OH and Tracy said she'd supervise but she winked at me as a signal of she just wanted to go on the ride!! I laughed at her and ran to the que which wwas'nt very long ut it still took 15 minutes. Infront of me was a little girl with brown hair and a realy cute fringe accross her forehead. Her eyes matched my colour..Hazel. Standing with her was a man with a tattoe which read: ZOEY in blue and black bold letters. WOAH wait Zoey was my mums name! The little girl turned arround to face me. "Hello!" I smiled. At first she looked unsure then finally smiled. "Hii!!" She said sweetly. "How old are you?" I asked. "8!" She beeamed. "Wow!! You'r realy brave!" I laughed. Liam (TBR) stared at me and gave me the "Why the heck are you talking a a random 8 year old kid?!" and I gave him a "What?! Best way to kill time!" look. He smiled and nodded. "So whats you'r name then?" I asked the girl. "Lisa!" She smiled. "Awww thats a cute name!!" I laughed. "Thankyou!!" She giggled shyly. Just then someone who was probably her Dad turned arround....Wait what?! Thats MY Dad!! "Dad?!" I asked shocked. My eyes widened. "What are you doing here Sumzi?" he asked as shocked as I was. "Erm...It's the summer holidays? What about you?!" I replied. "Same!" He replied. "Wait. Did you just say he's you'r Dad?" I asked Lisa. "Yer." She nodded. I was seriously confused. "Well?" I asked cocking a brow at him. "Well....After you'r Mum died....And erm...You got sent to care..I re-married. Lisa is you'r half sister." He explained. I could'nt believe what I was hearing. "MY HALF?! OH SURE. IT NEVER BOTHERED YOU TO ASK IF IT'S OK TO RE-MARRY INIT?!" I shouted, "Sumzi. Calm down." Said Liam rubbing my shoulder. "I BET THATS WHY YOU SENT ME INTO CARE!" I yelled. "Now you'r just jumping to-"

"NO I'M NOT! YOU NEVER LOVED ME!"

"I LOVED WITH ALL MY HEART!"

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING IN CARE?!"

"LADGUAGE!!" Said Liam (TBR) butting in. "AND WHO TOLD YOU TO BUTT IN?!" I snappped. He took a step back and then replied "Theres a little kid here." I sighed. I looked at Lisa who looked a little scared. "I'm sorry." I said hugging her. I hav'nt knonwn her for long but she was a kid. "So YOU'R Sumzi?" She asked after we pulled away. "Yer." I smiled. "I've ALWAYS wanted to meet you!!" She beamed. "Aww realy?" I asked narrowing my eyes at Dad. "Yeah! Dad told me SO much about you!! OH and I have some halfs too..." She trailed off. "So that meanns I have steps. Great!" I smiled sarcastically. The que FINALLY finished and I went on the ride. MAN IT WAS BRILLIAM! After about 7 more rides we went home. Just then I remembered Lisa........is she seriously my Half? "You alright babe? You aint been you'rself lately!" Asked Liam (TBR) worried. "Oh just the fact that I just found out my Dad got re-married without me knowing, had kids and found out I have steps. Other than that yeah I'm fine!" I said sarcastically. He looked down. I felt bad and lifted his face up. "Liam. Sorry. just having a bad day." I sighed. He took my hands and held them tightly. "I know." He smiled reasuringly. I smiled and leaned in to seal his lips with mine. It was'nt a full make out but it was short and sweet. I leaned my head on his warm shoulder and fell asleep for rest of the journey...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? BOTE, COMMENT AND FAN <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.8K 101 22
Evelyn, a 5 year old. Abused by her parents. She's on the streets after her parents commit suicide. What happens when Louis finds her and takes her i...
123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
62.1K 1.6K 11
Niall Horan, 16 years old, and gay. His parents kicks him out and he lives on the street until Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster decides to take him hom...