Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

By CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
❀ 3K! ❀
🌐 Q&A 🌐
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 13: Crush
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
Ch. 20: Blankets
10K Special Pt. 1
10K Special Pt. 2
Ch. 21: Wait, What..?
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23: Date?
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28: A Day With You
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
πŸ’  I NEED HELP πŸ’ 
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
✨ πŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE πŸŽ‰βœ¨
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
πŸ”ΈπŸŒΈ Tag! πŸŒΈπŸ”Έ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
πŸ’πŸŒΈ Tag! (Again) πŸŒΈπŸ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
πŸŒŸπŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!πŸŽ†πŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

<< 50K: Voted Story! >>

2.1K 108 140
By CheongSolhee

I'M BAAAACCCCKKKK! 😭😭😭❤❤

I was going to explain being MIA for more than a week at the end of this, but I'll just do it now.

I've been sick for two months.

I currently have an ear infection. I'm okay and all, just swallowing these large pills everyday.

I've also been working so much. I don't even text my personal friends that often. I've been writting despite that though.

I'm tired and sick, so I hope that you all didn't go hell bent without me updating.

Anyways, let's get to finishing this 50K special!

The poll winner is....

Drum roll please.....

*taps thighs aggressively*

A Chensung texting story!

I'm not that good at texting stories, and in fact, I've never done one. So please bare with me because I'm gonna write most of the story in the normal narration style.

So without further ado...

-----------------------------------------------------------

☕❤ Coffee Shop Love ❤☕

(Not by Ryan Higa)

(Where the BgA army at tho?)

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Jisung POV]

"Noona, I'm not feeling like this is  working. Let's not meet again."

Park Jisung was the notorious, most irristible player of the freshmen students.

Don't get it wrong, he wasn't a fuckboy.

Yes, there was make out sessions.
Yes, he dated a ton of people.

But no, he was a virgin so he never got laid. Also, he's way too young, so toss out that idea.

He was just talking to people and ends up, people liked him.
He didn't want to admit it, but it low-key became his pride to have people like him.

Who doesn't?

Jisung could just about hook up with anyone he wanted.

Anyone.

But Zhong Chenle.

Jisung hung up while he lazily walked down the street to the cafe he had discovered a week earlier. It was on a small street by a larger one that was usually packed. He had found it trying to shortcut his way to school.

The bell jingled in welcome as he stepped into the place.

The cafe was called 'Good Thing'.

Jisung scanned the almost empty cafe for a comfy spot.

The cafe was quiet, aside from the staff cleaning and mumbling here and there, creating a low buzz in the place. Golden stringlights and flowers decorated the place, creating a tiny warm and romantic atmosphere.

Jisung went straight for the window seat closest to the front of the shop. It was going to rain soon. He liked to watch the rain.

He made himself comfortable in a low modern white seat and thought about what he wanted. After observing the menu from afar, he walked up to the counter with a calmness that he never really had in school.

Weekends were a blessing.

"Hi, what can I get you..?" The staff at the counter greeted him with a calmness he also had.

"I'll have a grande caramel cappuccino and a medium tiramisu," Jisung squinted at the menu once again and wriggled his nose in a few directions out of habit.

"Okay... that'll be $8.97," the guy across the counter smiled.

Jisung just nodded and gave him a ten after digging in his pockets for a second.

"Keep the change," Jisung simply said.

"Can I get a name?" The guy asked kindly.

"Jisung."

Jisung sank back down in his seat while the sky outside grew irritated with gray. The clouds thickened.

Then, Jisung noticed a bright red dot from the corner of his eye.

The boy turned to look at the seat across from him.

A very crisp and clean red beret was left on the seat, Jisung assuming it was the last person in that seat.

Curiously also, he observed the napkin on the glass table.

There, a number was written on it with elegant handwriting.

'385-141-2500'

Jisung raised a brow.
Did this person forget their beret and leave their number for him to purposley pick up after them?

Jisung was trying to figure out if the person who left the beret and the person who left the number was the same.

So seeing that his order wasn't done yet, he got out his phone and texted the obvious.

__________

385-141-2500

109-192-0146
Hey.
I just happened to
find this number at
a cafe. Did you leave
a red beret here?

385-141-2500
I did. 😭
Thank you. ❤❤
I'll come grab it.

109-192-0146
No problem.

Seen Sunday May 14th @ 2:41 PM

__________

Jisung put away his phone as his order was called.

After returning to his seat with the coffee and cake, he took a moment to think about his target:

Zhong Chenle.

The renowned rich kid and Prince of Shanghai at their school. He was at a godly level almost, but he preferred to be casual with everyone.

Good looks?
Check.

Money?
Check.

Compassionate?
Check.

Talented?
Check.

Smart?
Check.

Chenle was perfect. He was attractive and bright in a way that made you emthusiastic around him for no reason.

That's why he had a huge club of admirers, boys, girls, and people of all sexualities. He made friends like it was nothing.

Thing is, he didn't take an interest in anyone. Not even the hottest guy in school scored a date with him.

That's what made Chenle special.
Chenle seemed more genuine than anyone to Jisung.

A genuine gem that he had to have.
Someone to protect.
Someone to love.

Okay, so he had a crush on this guy.
Who wouldn't?

Thing is, just the other day, Chenle had made it clear that he didn't like players. Made it solid and strong while rejecting the junior playboy with some kind and direct words.

Jisung sighed.
It's not like he played with people's feelings. He was geniune. He was just trying to find someone. It just never worked out.

The rain only got harder.
It was rather beautiful for the boy, now sipping his coffee and eating the cake peacefully.

Jisung then remembered the poor person coming to grab their beret. It was pretty cold out there.

He glanced at his watch.
He needed to go home to catch the next episode of his favorite detective drama.

He returned his tray to its proper place, then turned to the person at the counter with the red beret in his hand.

"Sorry, but could you do me a favor?" Jisung quietly asked

The staff member nodded with a smile, "What can I do for you?"

Jisung placed the beret on the counter, "Someone will be coming to grab this in a while. Could you give it to them and tell them I had to leave?"

The worker nodded, taking the hat gently into his hands.

"Oh. Hold on..." Jisung pulled out another ten dollar bill. "When they come, could you give them something warm to drink? It's pretty cold out there."

"Sure thing," the guy at the counter smiled once again.

"Well then, I have to get going."

Jisung waved a small goodbye and then melted into the rain outside like watercolors.
----

[Chenle POV]

Chenle couldn't have possibly had a more awkward day.

It all started when Yanan, Renjun's older brother, confessed to him when he came over that morning.

Of course, Chenle declined.
He didn't want to string him along, and he didn't see the older that way.

Renjun was shook.
So shook, he apologized on the spot when Chenle told him.

Chenle felt really guilty.
Yanan was seriously like a prince, and he was an angel of a guy.

So when Yanan apologized to him a bit later, it was really uncomfortable for the younger.

He left and went straight to his favorite cafe for a breather.

Despite the weirdly bad day, he was in a fun outfit. White short-sleeved button-up and black jeans paired with some converse and his new red beret. A thin black ribbon was tied loosely around his shirt collar.

He ordered a hot chocolate.
He needed something sweet since his day so far was a little bit bitter.

He had just gotten a new phone.
Chenle took out a pen and tried to recite his new number from memory.
He suceeded.
The napkin in front of him now had his new phone number printed on it correctly.

He was only halfway done with his drink when his phone started having a seizure on the table.

"Yes?" Chenle answered.

"Lele, Yanan's in the hospital."

Chenle went stiff as Renjun's nervous voice as heard from the other end.

Yanan?
But he was fine this morning...?
Did he..?

"I'll be right there!" Chenle quickly grabbed his drink and ran out the door, not noticing that his beret flew off his head and landed on his seat at the cafe.

He hoped that Yanan was okay.

Turns out, Yanan had an allergic reaction and was recovering. It was a pure accident.

Chenle exhaled in relief as Renjun did the same. He hugged the older.

"I'm glad he's okay, ge," Chenle pat Renjun on the back.

"I am too. Thanks for coming. You didn't need to but you ran here anyways," Renjun smiled greatfully.

"I was feeling kinda guilty since this morning..." Chenle scratched his head in honesty. "Yanan-ge is really good to me."

"Aww, don't worry about it. As long as you both are the sunshines you are, I'm sure things will work out," Renjun gave him another hug in understanding.

Chenle just hugged Renjun a bit longer before a ding from his phone interrupted them.

Chenle's eyes widened.

His new beret!
He left it in the cafe..!?!!?

"Omo! I have to go, ge!" Chenle apologized.

"Don't worry. I'll call you when Yanan-ge is doing getter," Renjun let him go.

"Thank you!" Chenle ran out of the hospital room.
---

It was raining madly as Chenle finally made it to the cafe.

He was soaking wet and shivering. Freaking weather forecasts are never right.

The bell of the cafe greeted him, but all Chenle could focus on was how wet his clothes were.

The dolphin waddled over to the table he sat at, only to find his hat to be nowhere in sight.

A tap from the front counter caught his attention.

"Are you the one looking for the beret?" The guy carefully held up the hat.

"Oh my gosh! I am!" Chenle ran over, converse squeaking on the tiles of the floor.

"Here," the guy softly giggled. "Oh! One more thing."

Chenle raised his brows in surprise as the guy set a large, warm, steaming cup of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and wafers on the counter, sliding it to him.

"The guy who left your hat in my care left early. He also paid for the drink," the guy at the counter smiled. "He's rather thoughtful."

Chenle was touched.

The boy grabbed the drink and the beret. He thanked the worker at the counter and then hurried home.

These wet clothes were seriously bothering him. He was cold, but the thoughtful stranger's drink warmed him up with a strange fuzzy feeling inside.
----

[Jisung POV]

Jisung rolled around on his bed like a bored puppy. His drama episode had just finished, and he was whinning on how it ended at the worst cliffhanger ever.

*DING*

Jisung the startled baby chick stopped his squealing abrubtly and grabbed his phone.

__________

385-141-2500

385-141-2500
Thank you for the
drink! That's really
kind of you. Thank
you for also finding
the beret. ❤❤❤❤

109-192-0146
You're welcome.

385-141-2500
You're really so
nice! Would you
mind if I bought
you a coffee at
the same cafe
whenever you're
free? 💕💕💕💕💕

109-192-0146
Oh it's okay.
You don't have to get
me anything in return.

385-141-2500
I insist.
It was a brand-new
beret, and plus, you
also made my day!

Would it be too
forward to ask you
to be friends? 😄😶

109-192-0146
Not at all. Alright
then. What day and time
would you like to meet?
Also, could I get your name?

385-141-2500 changed their nickname to Lele🐬.

Lele🐬
You can call me Lele.
😄😄😄😄😄
Is tomorrow at 4 PM
okay with you?

109-192-0146 changed their nickname to JiJi🐥.

Jiji🐥
It's nice to meet you.
And yeah, that works
for me.

Lele🐬
Awesome! 😆
I'll see you then!

Seen Sunday May 14th @ 6:48 PM

__________

Jisung smiled at the stranger's cute nickname. He was excited to meet this person, whoever they were.

After procrastinating the rest of the evening away, the silver-haired boy tucked himself in bed, hoping for a chance to see Chenle tomorrow.

That of course, wasn't likely for someone like him. But you couldn't dis him for dreaming about it.

---

"Oppa~ will you go out with me?"

It was just another school day.

For a Monday, Jisung was feeling pretty good. Well, kinda.
He had never felt so annoyed by people asking him out.

The silver-haired boy was looking forwards to meeting Lele. It was taking over most of his mind.

Was it a boy or girl, or neither?
How old were they?
Did they get sick from grabbing the beret in the rain?

Jisung's mind wandered mysteriously, thoughts always coming back to the cheerful stranger on the other side. He would somehow get grouchy when someone interrupted his daydreaming, and it surprised him.

"Sorry, I don't know you," Jisung turned down a girl in his same year.

It was already the last period of the day. It was a study hall for him.

Despite going out with people and being a bit popular, Jisung had pretty good grades. He was among the top of his class and finished his homework during lunch sometimes.

Jisung was peacefully reading his Xiuchen fluff on his phone when the girls in his study hall broke out in squeals.

"Wahhh!"

"Oh my gosh, he's here?!"

"Make way! The Prince is coming!"

"How do I look? Omo! I'm not ready!"

"BACK OFF BITCHES, HE'S MINE!"

"Said every other hoe."

Jisung rolled his eyes and was about to go back to his Wattpad when a very  familiar ball of cuteness walked in the room, pulling his eyes to him like magnets.

"Oh, hey guys! Don't mind me. I just forgot something at my desk."

Zhong Chenle casually smiled as he said this, probably killing most people in the classroom by his sunshine.

Jisung felt like he was watching a film in slow motion as Chenle walked down the aisle of seats towards him.

The blonde boy's cheeks unknowingly flushed pink. Every heartbeat synchronizing with Chenle's footsteps.

As his heart sped up, Chenle closed the distance between them with a casual look.

Jisung was a silent mess as the cutie stopped right in front of his desk.

His. Desk.

"Umm... hey. I think I left my notebook here last period. Do you mind just looking at the storage compartment for it?" Chenle piped with a energetic tone.

Jisung couldn't even reply as he just managed a nod and looked in the compartment of the desk. Sure enough, there it was. A pastel pink composition notebook with a few Chinese characters written on the name line.

Jisung handed it over like he was handling a newborn.

"Thanks! I'm glad it was there!" Chenle giggled and hugged his notebook like a child's blankie. "Oh, I've never met you before. What's your name?"

"J-Ji... s-sung....."

Half of Jisung was incredibly shocked at how much difficulty he was having talking to him. But this was the guy of his dreams.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Chenle!" Chenle squeaked.

"S-same..." Jisung all of a sudden felt so embarassed, ears almost glowing red.

"You're on the accelerated dance team with Renjun-gege, right?" He piped.

"Y-yeah..."

Jisung was even more mind blown. How did he know?

"Gege says that he likes to watch you. He says that you're really good!" Chenle smiled. "Say, can I watch you too sometime?"

"S-sure..." Jisung wanted to shrivel away into a hole to fanboy over him.

Chenle cheered in excitement and beamed at him with sparkles in his eyes.

"Wanna be friends?"

Oh. Em. Gee.
Zhong Chenle wanted to be friends with him?!

"Uh, I, er... ah... y-ye--"

"No."

Jisung and Chenle turned their heads.
The voice had come from a person walking towards them, a frown on his face.

"Ah, hi Xiao!" Chenle smiled, turning to the boy.

Jisung gulped.
He felt hopeless.

Xiao was a pure cutie, but it was well-known that he could be a little devil sometimes. Which was why he looked so intimidating right now. Raven-haired and looking sharp in a black leather jacket, he looked ready to cut the haters.

"Yeah, hi. But seriously, you want to be friends with a playboy like him?" Xiao glared at Jisung.

That hurt.

Jisung took all his dates seriously though they never worked out. He wasn't the type to just play around with it. But this was monsterous.

What would Chenle think of him..?

"Oh..?"

Jisung's heart hit rock bottom as Chenle turned back to him, brows wrinkled in disappointment. The sparkles in Chenle's eyes faded away and were replaced by a look of doubt and pity.

Jisung didn't even know what to say.

"Yah, Jisung, could I talk to you for a minute..?"

Out of nowhere, Jaemin, his bestie, became his saving grace.

"A-ah, yeah. S-sure..." Jisung's feelings tangled up in a mess inside of him. He stared at his fiddling fingers beneath his desk.

"Let's go, Chennie," Xiao huffed and pulled Chenle away, glaring at Jisung.

Jisung looked up to see Jaemin sending Xiao a, 'bish, back the duck up ' look.

Xiao just scoffed and slung an arm around Chenle and walked him away.

Before walking out of the classroom, Chenle stopped to give Jisung a glance.
Jisung's heart hopelessly fluttered as he sent him a small smile, as if saying, 'I'm sorry'.

At least Chenle was sweet.
Though, it really felt empty to Jisung.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jaemin put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah..." Jisung sighed.

"You should've slapped that kid," Donghyuck casually walked in on their conversation. "What does that Xiao guy know about you anyways?"

"Precious, slapping his crush's best friend is not a good move," Mark wrapped his arms around Donghyuck.

Donghyuck pouted.

"I'm okay guys. It's not like I had a chance anyways. Things don't work out for me that well anyways..." Jisung hung his head low.

"Don't say that. You're a wonderful person, Jisungie. Jaemin-ah, don't you agree?" Out of nowhere, Jeno also appeared, cuddling right away with Jaemin.

Jisung managed a small smile.
Thank goodness he had good friends.
They understood.

"That's right," Jaemin agreed with his boyfriend. "You're a courageous baby chick who just needs someone. Maybe you still have a chance with him, Jisungie."

"Head up high, Jisung!" Donghyuck encouraged. "I know I'm fabulous, but you're gorgeous in your own sense too."

"No one was talking about you, Hyuck," Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"You guys..." Jisung giggled.

"Welp, we should get back to our classes. I kinda heard that Chenle stopped by and kinda took the very long way to the bathroom sooooo...." Jaemin pat his shoulder.

"Mark and I just made out in the janitor's closet," Donghyuck gave a sheepish grin.

"Precious, let's not talk about that here," Mark laughed and squeezed Donghyuck tighter.

"Ew," Jaemin gagged. "Spare the child."

"You guys are just as bad," Donghyuck shrugged.

"Yah, shut up!"

---

Jisung happily skipped to the cafe.

It was odd.
He, in some way, just got indirectly rejected by his crush, but here he was.

Skipping like he was in the land of Oz or something.

He made it to the cafe ten minutes early. The familiar bell chime welcomed him back.

Well, this was different.
The cafe was full, and there were couples everywhere. They looked like college students.

Feeling awkward, Jisung kept his head low as he walked to the very last table. There, a single person was glancing at their phone.

Zhong.

Freaking.

Chenle.

Jisung wanted to back pedal himself out of there like he was rewinding in a tape. His blood suddenly rose to his cheeks and his breathing became unstable. Every breath Chenle took made his heart pump in an irregular pattern.

Jisung was gathering the courage to walk back out when Chenle looked up from his phone.

"Jisung...?"

"O-oh... h-hi.. I--uh... *ahem* I was just waiting for someone but they're not here s-so..."

"Sure. You can sit by me."

Jisung's jaw went through the floor boards as Chenle sent him one of his casual, bright smiles and turned back go his phone. Fixated, as if the thing on the phone mattered more than anything.

Jisung almost fell over, but managed to slip into the chair across from Chenle.

He exhaled in relief.

It was quite awkward.
Chenle didn't pay him any attention anymore, and it was starting to hurt like crazy.

He looked at the time.

4:02 PM.

Maybe the person wasn't here yet?

Jisung sent Lele a message.

__________

Lele🐬

Jiji🐥
Hey. I'm here.
Are you running late?

Lele🐬
I'm here!
Just look around!
I'm sitting by a
silver coconut head!

Jiji🐥
Reolli?
Give me a sec.

__________

Jisung looked up.

Silver coconut head?

There was no one in the cafe with silver hair.

He actually embarassed himself because as he stood up to look, he made eye contact with a few strangers. Jisung sat down quickly.

His cheeks flushed deep red, muttering to himself how dumb he was.

Unbeknownst to him, Chenle was having a difficult time waiting for JiJi while the cutest silver coconut head was making him uwu.

__________

Lele🐬

Jiji🐥
I don't see you.
Come find me.
I'm sitting across from
this brown-haired guy.
He's on his phone.
I'm at the last table.

Lele🐬
YOU'RE WHAT?!

__________

"

What?!"

Jisung flinched and smacked his head against his chair as Chenle screeched loud and bold.

The cafe went silent.
Eyes wandered to their tabke.

Jisung went tomato red as he quickly hid his face with his hands.

Chenle shakily stood up.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to disturb anyone!" Chenle cutely bowed as an apologetic gesture.

The cafe eventually returned to its normal volume as Chenle sat back down to a flustered Jisung.

Chenle set his phone face-down, staring at the boy in front of him.

"Hi Jiji."

Jisung blushed.
How did Chenle know...

"...h-hi... Lele..?"

Chenle didn't know what it was, but the way his nickname rolled of Jisung's tongue made him feel warm and comfortable like the hot chocolate the day before.

Chenle smiled, "Thanks for helping me the other day. It was really sweet of you."

"Y-you're welcome!" Jisung hid his cheeks with his hands.

This was so embarrassing.
Chenle, his crush, was the one who left the beret yesterday.

"I promised you a coffee. What would you like?" Chenle asked.

"Well... what would you like?" Jisung asked back.

"A date."

"--I MEAN UM, A LATTE!" Chenle screeched in embarassment.

Why did that come out of his mouth?!

The cafe once again went silent.
Eyes were back on the two boys again, a few pairs annoyed by the ruckus.

Jisung immediately stood up, embarrassment almost out the window.

"Sorry, my boyfriend gets a little too excited," Jisung laughed. "But please don't think much. I'll look after him. Please continue with your days."

Jisung sat down, still laughing at the dolphin's silly mistake.

"...boyfriend...?" Chenle blushed madly.

There were rainbow dolphins doing flips in his heart.

"Hey, you were the one who asked me out!" Jisung was tearing up, dying from laughing too much.

"You meanie! Stop making fun of me!" Chenle pouted.

"Okay okay... --PFFTT AHAHAHAHAHA!" Jisung couldn't get over the look in Chenle's face.

"Stop!" Chenle begged.

"Okay okay..." Jisung wiped his tears away. " ..ahaha, I want a date-- oops! Latte!"

"I will seriously dump my latte on your face if you don't stop it," Chenle gave a glared.

"Aww~ okay Lele."

Chenle started malfunctioning again as Jisung said his nickname in the cutest way possible.

"Hey, did you get sick from grabbing your beret?" Jisung asked.

"No. I'm okay. My mom's a traditional medicine freak, so she made me eat some stuff.  But hey, I love me some steamed pears."

"You eat steamed pears?" Jisung's eyes widened in curiosity.

"Mhm. It's pretty good. You should come over some time! Oh, we should get our coffee..."

---

Jisung and Chenle walked home together. Chenle dropped Jisung off before he called his driver to pick him up.

Jisung was laying on his bed.

He had such a great time with Chenle.
Time passed by so quickly, and they talked like old friends that hadn't met in ages.

Jisung learned about Chenle's awkwardness with older guys except Renjun, his bestie.
He also got to see his adorably surprised face as he told Chenle that he was younger than him.

Chenle also listened to him when he explained his bad dating history. It wasn't that he was a jerk, the girls just wanted something other than coffee dates and cuddles.

Thinking about it again, Jisung smiled as he tucked himself in for the night.

A ding startled him.

Jisung grabbed his phone.

__________

Lele🐬

Lele🐬
Hey Jisung, wanna
'latte' me? 💕💕💕

Jiji🐥
Latte me think about that.

Lele🐬
Reolli? 😑

Jiji🐥
Mkay, see you at school
tomorrow, Lele. Being
unloyal is a sin, so don't try.

Lele🐬
Was that a yes..?😆

Jiji🐥
Hmm... what did I
tell you about coffee
today?

Lele🐬
You love coffee.

Jiji🐥
Lele, will you be the
coffee to my cup?

Lele🐬
That's a weird way to
ask someone to 'latte'.

Jiji🐥
And a weird way to ask
for a latte is "I want a date."

Lele🐬
Fine.
I wanna 'latte' you.
For real, yes or no?

Jiji🐥
Why some freshmen
player like me?

Lele🐬
Because you cared
enough to take
care of me in the rain.

Because you returned
my brand new beret.

Because you love coffee.

Jiji🐥
Coffee is love.
Coffee gives life.

You're my coffee.

Lele🐬
I love you too.

__________

-----------------------------------------------------------
(a/n:

I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING Y'ALL 😭

I hope I can make it up to you guys with the rest of Strawberry Pocky. 💔

Have a great day, my lovelies!               )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.9K 21
jaemin didn't know why he was alive anymore. he couldn't live the way he was anymore but all jeno wanted to do was help him "jaemin, eat something pl...
41.1K 1.5K 28
where an introverted jaemin takes interest on the cute boy who moved in next door. β€’ lee jeno Γ— na jaemin β€’ high school au | fluff Β© laviverse
30.7K 726 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
162K 7.1K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...