Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

41.*

444 12 7
By curatedbyharry

SCARLETT

Our flight had landed in New York City perfectly in time and our car was already there waiting for us, so we hadn't taken too long to reach Harry's loft in the city.

He seems to be in a better mood, since last night. He seems more relaxed and he's managed to sleep without waking up last night.

"What time did you tell Andres we're seeing him?" I ask, once we start unpacking our stuff for the few days.

"We're going to pick him up this afternoon when he comes out of school." Harry tells me, coming back from the kitchen with two glasses of cold water between his hands. He rests the one for me on the bedside table and he quickly drinks his own. "We're gonna have dinner at my dad's place, my mom is gonna be there too."

"Did you tell them everything already?" I ask him. We have told them about the engagement but I'm not sure if he's told them about wanting to try to have a baby when he asked his father information about the doctor.

"Yeah, I had to." Harry nods his head and sits down on the bed, next to his bag that I'm unpacking. "He seemed worried when I asked for his doctor's number." He shrugs his shoulders and chuckles. Yeah, probably everyone would be worried for sure.

"I also told my brother that we'll be here until Sunday... we could meet him and your sister tomorrow." Harry nods his head at my words and then he leaves a kiss on the back of my hand to distract me from unpacking. I giggle, pushing his head far away, unless until I manage to take out the last few things inside of it.

My attention is quickly captured by the shiny object inside of it that is so not supposed to be here. I take it out and wave the metal handcuffs in front of him while chuckling.

"Why is it here?" I ask him, still amused. He furrows his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulders while observing the metal object between my fingers.

"I must've left it here from my last trip." He says, as I had already imagined. Right when I'm about to put it back, an extremely nasty thought flashes through my mind and it sends a hot wave right between my legs that makes me understand that maybe I shouldn't be too quick to put it away.

"Do you wanna play a game?" I ask him right away, with a smart grin on my lips. He looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed before understanding exactly what goes through my mind.

"What kind of game?" He asks me with a smirk, surrounding my waist with his arms, drawing my body toward his.

"Well, you can play the agent and I'll play the very, very bad girl." I maliciously whisper against his lips, curving my lips into a grin right after. The same grin soon appears on his rosy lips too and he slowly nods his head.

Before any of us can say another word, or do anything at all, we're both distracted by his phone that starts ringing. Or better, some sort of alarm. He sighs and then rolls his eyes, taking his phone out of his pocket to stop it.

"Do you know what it means?" He asks me, sighing again. I don't, but I can imagine it. "It's time to go pick Andres up." He shrugs his shoulders and softly smiles at me right after.

"Well, maybe it's the universe telling us that we really need to stop with all this nastiness..." I joke and chuckle.

"The universe can fuck off, you're all mine tonight." He draws me against his body again, by my waist, and he whispers in my ear, before leaving a quick kiss on my neck. Well, quite frankly, I can't wait to be all yours.

*

"Daddy!" Andres screams, as soon as he comes out and sees Harry staying in front of his car. He immediately opens his arms toward his son and he gladly jumps into them, wrapping his smaller ones around his father's neck.

"Hi, monkey!" Harry kisses his head, after kissing his cheek and holds him tight against his chest, while Andres' lips are curved into a wide smile. "Are you happy to see me?"

"Extremely happy!" He nods his head and smiles at his father. Seeing both of them so near shows even more how much he looks like his father, with their matching dimple on their cheeks.

"Me too!" Harry nods his head and kisses him again. "Look who's also there!" He then says, turning toward me and at this point I get near to them, to greet Andres with a kiss too.

"Hello, honey!" He smiles at me and waves his little hand at me.

"Hi, Scarlett!" He says. "I'm happy to see you too. We've missed you the past weekend." My lips immediately curve into a smile at his words.

"I've missed you too and I'm very happy to be here with you two now." I stroke his head, pushing a few curls away from his forehead. His hair has gotten a lot longer now.

"So what are we going to do today?" He then asks, once we all get back into the car.

"We're gonna have dinner with grandpa and grandma tonight, but until then we can do whatever you want." Harry tells him and I turn around to give him a quick look, seeing that he's focusing on what Harry told him, probably trying to figure out whatever he wants to do more.

"Can we go to the mall?" Andres asks. "A new video games store has just opened and it's huge." He opens his arms, stretching them out to mimicking the big dimension of the store.

"Yeah, of course!" Harry tells him, starting to drive toward the mall Andres is talking about. I like the idea, so that at least I can buy something for tonight's dinner, while they go through video games and various toys.

Once we park the car and get inside, we go straight toward the store Andres was talking about in the car, guiding us to it.

"Look how beautiful it is!" Andres screams with excitement, tugging his father's hand. Harry nods his head, trying to match his son's excitement with his facial expression. Not far from it, I can see Nordstrom, so thankfully I'm saved from all those games and toys.

"Hey, while you boys are here do you mind if I go shopping for myself a little bit?" I ask them, pointing at Nordstrom with my thumb. Andres quickly nods his head, while Harry gives a look to the shop I pointed at, before nodding his head too.

"Call me when you're done." I tell Harry, taking a step toward him and kissing his lips. "Have fun, boys!" I say, looking at Andres and stroking his curly head before walking away.

I immediately go straight to black dresses, knowing already, more or less, what I want. I try on a few dresses and then I decide to get a very simple Alexander Wang dress that manages to fit my body in all the right places. I also get a second dress, a yellow silk dress, that is longer and looks a lot like a robe, with a cord that I have to tie on the front. It's definitely very elegant and I like how it looks on my body. While trying it on I also have thought a lot about Harry and I had found hot the idea of him having such an easy access to my body, even when we're in public.

Once I'm dressed again, I check my phone and there are no calls yet, which means that they're not done yet. I take a look at the lingerie aisle, going through some of the Agent Provocateur ones. I love buying lingerie, especially when I know that Harry is going to see me in them. I'm immediately captured by a lilac set and two black ones, so I decide to get all three of them, with the other two dresses.

Right when I'm about to leave the shop, I see Harry, with Andres at his hand, walking toward me.

"We were coming to look for you!" He says when he approaches me and then he kisses my lips. "What did you buy?" He asks me, when he sees the bag between my hand. I just shrug my shoulders at his question and move the bag away from his sight.

"Nothing, just a dress for tonight." I take Harry's other hand and we start walking out of the shop together. "What did you guys buy, instead?" I ask Andres, seeing that they've got a few bags too.

"The new FIFA game and some WWE action figures." Andres says with excitement, while his father playfully rolls his eyes at him.

"That's amazing!" I tell him and his smile only grows wider.

"Can we go home to try the new game out now?" Andres asks Harry, tugging at his arm and looking up at me.

"Yeah, we have to get ready for tonight, so that's a good idea." Harry nods his head and Andres seems very satisfied with the plan.

Once we get back home, Andres runs straight to the television to put on his new FIFA game, while Harry offers to shower first, since he takes less time than me and he asks me to pick some clothes for Andres for tonight. Obviously, even if Harry doesn't spend a lot of time here, Andres has his own bedroom here too. There are a few clothes in his closet, so I pick a pair of black jeans and a white shirt, just to keep him elegant but not too much. I adjust his clothes on his bed and then I go back to our bedroom. I'm very satisfied in seeing that Harry is already done with his shower so that I can take my turn.

Once that I'm done, I do my makeup before anything else. I don't change it a lot from my everyday routine, I just decide to go with a bolder color of lips than usual. I pick a very cherry red and I tap it on my lips, not wanting to get too much color. My lips are definitely already too big, to use too much color on them.

When I come out of the bathroom, Harry's not in our bedroom anymore, thankfully. I put on the lilac lingerie set and at the end I go for the yellow dress. I leave my hair in morbid waves, but hold the frontal locks away from my face with a couple of bobby pins. Once I put on my black heels, I meet Harry and Andres in the living room, where they're probably waiting for me, since I'm always the last to get ready.

"Wow..." Harry says, as soon as he sees me, getting up from the couch and walking toward me. He surrounds my waist with his arm and then kisses my cheek. "You look absolutely breathtaking, love." He smiles at me and then grabs my hand, brushing my knuckles with his thumb.

"You don't look too bad either..." I chuckle, stroking his cheek. He's dressed exactly like his son and I doubt it was planned, so I giggle, moving my stare between the man and the little man with their black jeans and white shirts. "And you look very handsome too." I tell Andres and he lightly blushes at my compliment.

"How is the new game?" I ask him, when he gets up to turn off the tv and the console.

"Very good!" He nods his head and smiles at me, probably glad that I've asked. "I've beaten dad two times." Harry rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"I let you win, actually." He says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You always say so!" Andres sighs and rolls his eyes too, making me burst into laughter, while Harry just shakes his head at both of us.

"Hey, honey... before going, do you mind if we talk to you for a second?" Harry stops Andres from walking over the door. The little one nods his head and furrows his eyebrows, going to sit on the couch again. Harry had told me he wanted to tell him about the engagement, but I didn't know he wanted to do it now. He sits down in front of him and I sit next to Harry, intertwining his hand with mine.

"Ok, so..." Harry stars saying. "Do you remember when I told you that I and Scarlett love each other very much?" Andres slowly nods his head at his father's words and stays silent, to let him go on. "Well, when two people love each other very much usually want to spend the rest of their lives together, you know?" Andres furrows his eyebrows but then nods his head again.

"I thought you and Scarlett already lived together, no?" He asks, bending his head to the side, while he looks at us with confusion flooding his thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah... we already do." Harry immediately says, nodding his head at him. "And because I want to spend the rest of my life with her a few days ago I asked her if she wants to marry me, to become my wife." At Harry's careful words, Andres immediately widens his eyes and lips, looking at both of us. He stays silent for a few seconds, probably still stunned by his father's words.

"And what did she say?" He then says, with the same amazement filling up his voice, while he looks at us, waiting for an answer.

"Well, she said yes..." Harry tells him, caressing my hand in his, in the process and then smiling at me. After a few seconds of processing the new information, Andres' lips curve into a smile and then he gets up from the couch to hug the both of us.

"I'm so happy for you!" He tells us and at his sweet gestures I have to hold myself from starting to emotionally cry. I really don't have enough time right now to start my makeup all over again.

"Thank you, honey..." I kiss his head and then rub his back, while Harry, that almost seems like he's getting emotional too, does the same.

"So you're fine with it?" Harry asks, probably not expecting such a positive reaction already.

"Yes!" He nods his head. "Mom explained to me that you're happier when you're with Scarlett and I just want you to be the happiest." At his words, it becomes even harder for me, not to start crying right now and here. I just hug him again, while Harry looks at both of us with a proud smile.

"You know when I'm the happiest?" He tells him, grabbing Andres' hands and making him sit on his lap. Andres slowly shakes his head and waits for Harry to answer. "When I have the two most important people in my life with me; you and Scarlett." Andres smile grows wides and then Harry holds him in another hug, rubbing his back in the process. "You two are the most beautiful things that have ever happened to me." Harry says, wrapping his other arm around my shoulder and drawing me against his chest, just to close both of us in a big hug.

"I love you..." I tell him, before bringing my lips to his and stroking his cheek in the meanwhile. "But please let's get going, or I'll start crying and no one will be able to stop me." He chuckles at my words and then he nods his head.

"Daddy, can I bring FIFA to grandpa's house?" Andres asks, getting away from us and running back to his console.

"Yeah, of course, monkey." Harry nods his head, while Andres takes his cd from the console, puts it back in its package and brings it with him.

When we arrive at Conrad's place, he's fast enough to open the door for us and he greets Andres first, getting down on his knees and giving him a hug. Once he gets back on his feet, he leans in toward me to greet me with a kiss on the cheek.

"It's a pleasure to finally see you again." He tells me with a kind smile. "Harry told me the incredible news..." he says, lowering his stare on the ring on my finger to make clear of what exactly he's talking about.

"Likewise!" I nod my head, matching his smile. "Yeah, we're pretty excited." I see Harry from the corner of my eyes hugging and kissing his mother while I talk to his father and then soon enough I do the same, I greet the woman I hadn't noticed until now.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, honey!" She tells me, stroking my cheek, after we've exchanged a hug.

"So do you!" I honestly tell her. She's as beautiful as usual. It's impossible not seeing Harry's traits in her face, so it's hard not to think that she's extremely beautiful, considering how much I like her son.

"Let me look at that..." she then says, grabbing my hand with the ring and bringing it very close to her to take a look. "This ring is crazy. It's very beautiful." She tells me, looking at it. "And I'm so happy for you two... you have no idea how happy it made me when Harry told me." While she speaks, her eyes immediately get watery and I can tell that I'm not the only one particularly emotional lately.

"Thank you... I'm very happy to marry this man too." I say, looking up at Harry that has gotten near the two of us, followed by his father, while we were speaking. He smiles down at me and brings his hand on my back, stroking it with his thumb.

"And..." Conrad starts saying and then he takes a look from afar at Andres in the living room, who's already completely taken by his video game. "What about the baby? Will it come before or after the marriage?" He then asks. Harry must've told him that we don't want to tell Andres until we take a final decision.

"We haven't decided yet, but as the first thing, we have to make sure that I can actually give birth, first." I tell them. I'm not sure if Harry has told them the whole story. Conrad slowly nods his head, while Sandy takes my hand and rubs the back of it as a form of comfort.

"Well, don't worry... the doctor you're seeing on Friday is the best in the country. I'm sure he'll find a way." Conrad tells me, probably trying to comfort me too. I wonder if they can tell how nervous I actually am at the only idea of doing it all.

"A marriage and another kid on the way... I'm so proud of you, son." Conrad says, giving Harry a pat on the shoulders. "Wouldn't you say that it's time to give up that horrible job you have?!" At Conrad's words, Harry immediately blacks out. His stare becomes absent for a few seconds. He brings both of his hands in his pocket and just lowers his stare down, before starting to walk toward the living room too.

"We should start eating..." he murmurs under his breath while he walks away. Something tells me that his parents have no idea of what went on and it seems like he doesn't have any intention to tell them.

The dinner goes by really quickly. None of us bring up again Harry's work or our attempt to have a baby, but between conversations about Lucy and my brother, some football and catching up a little bit with everything that went on while we were in Washington, Harry seems to relax again. He even jokes and laughs with all of us.

Once we finish the dessert too, I offer to give Sandy a hand with the table and all the plates, so we're soon enough left alone in the kitchen.

"I couldn't talk about it before, but I wanted to thank you." She whispers, right when we start doing the dishes. I bring my confused eyes on her and I furrow my eyebrows.

"For what?" I ask.

"For helping Harry to be the man he is today." She tells me with a soft smile. "Normally it's supposed to be the parents' job, but we didn't do such a great one with him."

"I don't think I've helped him being what he is today. All those great qualities have always been inside of him, he just needed a little push to bring them to surface." I take a look behind me, managing to see Harry from the shape of the kitchen door, while he plays with Andres, and it makes me automatically smile.

"Maybe... all I know is that he's a better person for you and for that kid over there and I'm grateful." She turns around too and hints at Andres with her head while she talks. "You know, they always say that our kids end up paying for our mistakes and it makes me so happy seeing him grow into the man he is even with the two messes he has had as parents." She sadly smiles at me and then grabs my hand. Something tells me that it's time she's the one in need of some comfort. It's true, our parents have such a strong impact on our lives, whatever it is a good one, or a bad one. In Harry's case, he did it all on his own force. It would have been so easy staying on the path he had already taken; full of drugs, casual sex, refusing any form of love and not caring about anything, not even himself, but he managed to get out of it. He did it, it wasn't me. He's the living proof that we can be so much more than our parents' mistakes.

"We're so much more than that, just like you're so much more of your mistakes." I tell her, stroking the back of her hand with my thumb as I speak. "You're both doing the best you can as parents, right now. Stop feeling guilty, Sandy."

"Yeah, I know... it's just hard sometimes." She nods her head and smiles at me. "What I know is that you two are going to be incredible parents." I immediately smile at the thought of it, but I'm also hit by a sense of nervousness and fear. I always feel like it's something so near and yet so far away and it hurts me, because I don't know what the doctor will say. I don't know how we both will take it and what we'll decide to do, once we'll get our answer.

"Thank you, Sandy... I really appreciate hearing that." I giggle, patting her back. We stop our conversation when we see Harry walking toward us.

"Do you wanna go?" He asks me, with a polite smile. "Andres has school tomorrow, so he can't go to bed too late." I quickly nod my head at him, feeling ready to go. For a second, in his eyes, I see flashing a very intense look. It's like if for a moment what we didn't conclude this afternoon is now clouding his mind, just like mine.

"It has been a lovely night, Sandy! Thank you so much... I'm sure we'll see you soon before leaving." I kiss her cheek right after and she nods her head at my words.

"Of course!" She nods her head and rubs my back, before letting me go.

"I'll see you soon, mom..." I hear Harry saying while I walk out to greet Conrad. I see him hugging and kissing Andres and then he gives him some money, that Andres quickly hides in his pocket with a big smile on his face and his eyes wide in excitement.

"Conrad, thank you for tonight..." I say, as soon as he gets back on his feet. He politely smiles at me and then he kisses my cheeks.

"It has been my pleasure!" He tells me. "I was wondering, have you thought about what I told you last time?" It doesn't take me too much to understand what he's talking about, especially because he suddenly lowers his voice, knowing that Harry could walk in very soon.

"Yes and my answer hasn't changed." I put on a polite smile and I try to be as kind as possible, in turning down his plan again. He sighs and hides both of his hands in his pocket.

"It's not just for you anymore... you're about to have a kid with him." He points out and I'd like to remind him that he's definitely too optimistic on that.

"It doesn't change anything... you should just talk to him and tell him how I feel." Before he can answer, we both hear Harry's steps behind us. He rests his hand on my shoulder and I look up at him with a relaxed smile.

"Wanna go?" He asks me and I nod my head again.

"I'll see you, dad..." he tells him and I start walking toward the door with Andres, that quickly grabs my hand.

"I'm tired..." he complains, tugging at my dress to make me look down at him. He stretches his arms toward me, obviously wanting to be lifted up, so I do what he wants. He's not too heavy, thankfully. He rests his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes.

"Andres, you're too heavy for Scarlett." Harry complains right away when he sees him between my arms.

"It's fine, he's not too heavy at all." I scold him back and I stroke Andres' curly head. Harry rolls his eyes and doesn't insist any further.

We make the first stop at Cielo's house. When Harry arrives, Andres is already sleeping, so he has to pick him up and bring him inside, while I wait for him in the car.

"So, about that game..." Harry says, as soon as he comes back into the car and we're left alone. I was so sure that he was just waiting to be left alone with me and now we'll have pretty much the whole night.

"Yes?" I smirk at him.

"How does it work?" He asks, shrugging his shoulders at his question.

"However we want to." I shrug my shoulders too. It's not like I've ever done anything similar to it, he's the only one that gives me extra nasty thoughts. "We could do it like a role play, where we act and all that."

"Yeah, I think I quite like that." He nods his head and he takes his tongue out of his mouth to wet his lower lips.

Thankfully, his place is not that far away from Cielo's. We get up as fast as we can, without touching each other's bodies, knowing damn well that we're too eager already to hold ourselves back here and I'm sure no one wants to see us fucking in the elevator.

As soon as Harry closes the door of his apartment behind us, he gives me an intense look.

"Wait here." He tells me and he quickly walks to his bedroom, to probably get his handcuffs. He comes back after a few minutes, without his jacket and adjusting the handcuffs in his pocket. I immediately feel myself shivering at the prospect of what is going to happen tonight.

"I feel like I'll have to laugh a lot while doing this..." I tell him straight away, managing to rip a smile out of his already hard facade. We haven't even started and I already feel very amused by what is about to happen.

"Miss, don't you know that it's highly inappropriate laughing at a police officer's face?" Harry tells me, with a teasing tone. I smirk at him and then nod my head.

"I'm deeply sorry, officer." I purr, bringing my hand on his chest.

"Well, sorry's aren't going to adjust a thing. You were driving three times past the speed limit." He tells me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So what is going to happen now?" I fake-gasp, dramatically bringing my hand to my chest.

"I'm afraid I'll have to take you to the station." Harry sighs, slowly nodding his head, while I gasp again.

"Oh no, officer... please!" I beg, but he's quick enough to grab my arm and making me turn around, with my back facing him.

"Open your legs and put your arms up... I have to frisk you." I do as he says and I feel him slowly kneel down behind me. He moves the fabric of my wrap dress away from my left leg, exposing my skin to him. His fingers slowly run across it, sending shivers all over my body. He stops just in time when he reaches the inside of my tight and he does the same with my other leg.

He stands up again and I immediately feel his hands cupping my ass, slowly and intensely, moving his hands in circles while palming it. He then slowly moves them over to my hips, over the silky fabric of my dress. When his hands get to the front, he sneaks one between the split of my wrap dress and I feel his fingers over my clothed crotch right away. He starts rubbing my crotch through my pantie. A moan escapes my mouth and I automatically push my neck backward, when I feel his skillful fingers touching me between my legs. He keeps tracing a fingertip up and down my labia, with delicacy, stroking it lighter.

"Who made you this wet, Miss?" He whispers at my ear, his voice filled up with malice.

"I'm afraid that you did, officer." I moan. He's quick to bring his hand away right after, leaving me gasping and needing more.

"Well, that's highly inappropriate too." He whispers at my ear and then I feel his hands reaching my breasts. He cups them, feeling them up and then he nears his pelvis to my ass. It's very hard not to feel his growing erection pushing against it. While he cups my breasts he keeps rubbing his erection against my ass and I can feel his silent moans at my ear. At this point, I'm practically throbbing between my legs, without having him touch me down there at all.

"That's highly inappropriate of you too, Agent." I say and he's quick enough to let my breasts go and taking a step back.

"You shouldn't talk back to me and just let me do my job if you don't want your fine to grow even bigger." He tells me and I smirk up at him.

"No, please... I can't pay for a fine. Is there anything I could do to make it go away?" I beg him, wrapping my arms around his neck and batting my eyelashes at him.

"Anything?" He asks, putting his best pensively expression on.

"Anything." I repeat, nodding my head at him.

"You shouldn't say things you're going to regret, Miss..." he whispers, or better, threatens, against my lips. The next thing I know is that he grabs my wrist and he forcefully turns me around, pushing me with my face down on the table. His hand is on my head, keeping it down, while I can hear his other grabbing the handcuffs he has in his pocket. I put my wrists together, behind my back, to make it easier for him, and I soon enough feel the cold metal of the handcuffs around them.

"This is gonna be a very long night..." He tells me right after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.9K 30
In a setting where the past meets the future, technology and way of living has completely destroyed the world, forcing everyone to turn back to old w...
60.8K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
464 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content
Fiendish By N

Fanfiction

325K 13.5K 61
Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me." _...