Suite 103. (COMPLETED)

Autorstwa ArtistryByBadu

Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form. Więcej

Suite 103.
1. Moving Day
2. Neighbours
3. Introductions
4. This Bitch Is Crazy
5. Hey Neigbour
6. Sunrise
7. Photoshoots
8. Stay In That Position
9. New Beginnings
10. In My Dreams/ Stupid Me
REVAMPING (PLEASE READ)
11. Blow Up/ Galleries
12. Beach Is Better
13. Good Friends
14. Life Of A Celebrity
15. Pleasure then Regrets
16. Cut You Off
17. Come Thru
18. Breaking
19. Bigger Picture
20. Revelations
22. Mine
23. Drunken Nights
24. Jordan Pt. One
25. Jordan Pt. Two
26. Missed Calls
27. Engagement
28. Bad Ideas Part One
29. Bad Ideas Part Two
30. Leave You Alone
31. Treat Her Better
32. Anguilla
33. All We Do
34. Vixen
35. Baby Blues
36. The Birds Part One
37. The Birds Part Two
38. Drunk
39. Suite 103
QUESTION
40. Anew
FINALLY

21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two

42.1K 1.8K 1.4K
Autorstwa ArtistryByBadu

Hey guys, Keiana back with a new chapter of your favorite book! Excuse the mistakes that may be in here, I got a new phone and I'm trying to adjust to the smaller screen.

Read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy!

- Keiana

21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two

Nia Riley

I laid on Chris's chest and ran my fingers over his detailed artwork while he slept. My baby was so cute.

"Damn good morning." He grumbled.

"Morning Chris."

"What we doing today?" Chris's fingers found their way to my scalp and started playing in my hair.

"I have to go take pictures, then I'm free." I shrugged.

Chris was about to tell me something but he got cut off with someone banging on the door like the police.

"Who the hell? Hold on." Chris hopped off of the bed and pulled on a random shirt to cover up his exposed chest.

He walked out of the bedroom to answer the door before I crawled off the bed and pulled on my clothes from last night. My head was kind of hurting from the mini hangover I had, and whoever was at the door wasn't making me feel any better.

"Stop Mina! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I need to talk to you Christopher!"

"Get your crazy ass on! I swear to God Mina, I will call the police!"

"Just let me come inside Chris, what're you hiding?!" I heard Mina yell back.

Damn, what was she doing here? Right at this minute? Chris told me they didn't even talk anymore, so what was she doing at his condo at 11 AM?

"You got a bitch in here huh?" Mina's voice was getting closer, and my fear was increasing. She sounded hysterical, and I didn't know how she was she gonna react when she saw who the bitch in here was.

"So what if I do Mina? This is my crib!" Chris exclaimed following Mina. God she was gonna come in and just explode, I knew it.

Should I hide? Where was I gonna go? In a closet? Hell no Nia, you're a grown woman, just tell the truth.

"It doesn't matter Chris! You told me we were gonna be together forever! All that shit that happened, and you're just gonna replace me?" What happened with them? I know they'd dated, but I had a feeling it was something so much deeper than that. Mina lived for Chris, it was so evident.

This breakup was tearing her apart, and when she found out it was me Chris had replaced her with, she was gonna be so hurt.

"Mina don't go in there!" He screamed right before Mina appeared in the doorway with tears streaming down her bright red face. Instead of crying more and screaming like I expected her to, Mina just stood and watched me. No words were spoken, she just looked at me. Then she started laughing, laughing like she was being tickled by two imaginary hands.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe this." Mina breathed through her giggles. Why was she laughing so much?

"Mina." Chris said and reached out to touch her, but she quickly moved away.

"Don't touch me you piece of shit." She snarled and wiped her face dry. "I can't believe you Nia, I thought we were friends."

Mina turned her gaze towards me. God I felt so bad.

"We are friends Mina, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself." I apologized.

"Save it bitch. You weren't sorry when you were riding my niggas' dick huh?" She snapped.

Woah, she was getting a little too aggressive. She wasn't gonna think just because she was hurting she could talk to me any type of way.

"Mina, I was under the impression that you and Chris weren't together anymore, and he could do whatever he wanted to." I told her, now looking at Chris for some type of explanation, help, anything!

"We are, but he's still my man!"

What? Was this girl stupid or something? I knew she was ditzy, but geez.

"I'm sorry Mina honestly, but I can't fight my feelings. I really care for Chris."

"Chris doesn't care about you, he doesn't care for anyone but his damn self." She muttered and looked back at Chris uglily.

"Mina I still care about you."

"Don't even lie to me Chris, you never cared about me or loved me. You just used me until you got tired and found someone else. He's gonna do the same thing to you Nia." Mina turned her attention back on me and glared at me.

I didn't know what to say, so I just grabbed my purse that I'd left with my clothes when I took them off last night and tried to walk out of the room. Chris blocked the doorway and grabbed my waist to stop me from moving.

"Where are you going? Don't leave." He looked down and locked eyes with me. What the hell was going on here? What had I gotten myself involved in?

"Chris this is too much, I'll talk to you later." I pushed past Chris and practically ran out of the apartment. I didn't even want to go back to my place, I just wanted to get away for a little bit.

Ever since I'd really started messing with Chris, all this unneeded stress had been added to my life.

If this was what dating a celebrity was like I didn't know if I could handle it.

Mina Tran

Trust, something I don't have for these bitches. These girls out here will literally smile in your face, and lay down with your man. I couldn't even believe it, I didn't expect Nia to be one of those girls.

I'd been at brunch with Draya just an hour before, talking about the drastic changes that had happened in our lives since we'd seen each other.

I told her about how Chris and I had broken up for real this time. We didn't even communicate anymore, every time I hit him up he was always busy, but I honestly think he was just avoiding me.

She'd told me about how she'd been dating Nia ever since the night we all went to the club, but how Nia was constantly fronting about them.

"Girl everyday I would have to hear 'oh Draya I'm not ready, this isn't me, I'm not gay', it was so annoying." She sighed as we sat across from each other at the cafe Noir. I just laughed and listened to her talk, cause it was better than talking about Chris and I's failed relationship.

"Draya maybe she was just curious!" I suggested with a laugh.

"We're too grown to be confused, I know what I want and I need someone who does too."

"Oh girl preach." I closed my eyes like I was in church and the preacher had just given a great sermon.

"Chris didn't know what he wanted?" Draya asked confusedly.

"He didn't know who he wanted. One minute it was me, then Robyn, then he told me he found a girl he really likes who makes him really happy."

"Ugh men." Draya spat. "They all think that it's just okay to jump from woman to woman, but it's not. That's why I started messing with girls, they're at least a little bit more considerate."

Draya was right, not about the messing with girls part, but everything else. Men, or Chris in general couldn't just have one girl at a time, he needed to have his cake and eat it too, and that wasn't right.

Just thinking about all this was bringing back memories, ones I didn't care to remember. When Chris cheated the first time I'd been in such a dark place, and I made a mistake I couldn't take back, but Chris promised me that we'd be together forever despite what I did, and I believed him.

But he lied, cause he was with someone else now, happy and living life, while I felt so lonely and hurt. That wasn't fair at all.

"I think you should confront Chris with all these feelings you have Mina." Draya advised.

"Then what? I don't think he's gonna listen. Telling him how I feel won't make him mine again."

"It'll make him realize you're a human with feelings."

She was right. Chris and I weren't together anymore cause I hadn't made my feelings known. I'd just let him walk over me, but no more.

Draya and I finished our meals and went our seperate ways after promising to meet up and eat again sometime soon.

Instead of hopping on the highway that would take me right to Seiko's and I's place, I took the back roads until I was parked in the guest parking lot of Villa condos.

"God Mina what're you doing?" I cried as I banged my fist into the steering wheel. I needed to get a grip, to move on. I couldn't though, I loved and needed Chris more than anything, and I knew deep down he felt the same way. Fuck that new girl he was with.

When I banged on the door I didn't expect anyone to answer, well I hoped no one did, just so I could go home with a little dignity left.

"Mina? W-what're you doing here?" Chris stuttered and closed the door behind him after walking out of the apartment.

"I need to talk to you."

"This isn't the time right now Mina. We'll meet up and talk or something, just not right now." Chris told me in a panic.

"No Christopher! I want to talk now!" I yelled and tried to reach behind him to grab the doorknob, but he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Stop Mina! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I need to talk to you Christopher!"

"Get your crazy ass on! I swear to God Mina, I will call the police!" Chris threatened. I just rolled my eyes, if this nigga called the police he would end getting arrested, not me.

"Move Chris!" I pushed Chris out of the way and opened the door before running inside. I could smell a cheap perfume and freshly smoked weed.

"You got a bitch in here huh?!"

"So what if I do Mina? It's my crib." I rolled my eyes at Chris's disrespectful ass. He didn't even care about me and how I felt.

I walked further into the condo and stopped at the bedroom door. Oh I was about to get this nigga.

"No Mina don't go in there!"

Too late nigga.

When my eyes landed on Nia I felt a rolling in my stomach. God I was gonna be sick. I introduced that girl to Chris, and she would do this to me?!

I just couldn't believe it. When I met Nia I never expected her to be the homewrecking type. I guess you never knew. It was just so crazy, just an hour before I had been talking to Draya, and she'd told me how sprung on Nia she'd been, and how Nia had really hurt her when she kept rejecting her.

I'd told her that Nia wasn't a bad girl, and she didn't really mean to hurt her feelings, but all of that was a lie now. That bitch didn't care, she just cared about herself.

I wanted to beat her ass, but then again I wanted something worse. She wasn't gonna take my man and get away with it.

I pulled my iPhone out of my purse and sent a quick text to Draya, letting her know what had happened.

So I went to Chris's and he had a girl over there, but I know the girl. You do too. - Mina

I threw my phone back in my purse and continued my journey downstairs to the parking lot. I had something coming for both of their asses. I hopped down the emergency stairs and grabbed my vibrating phone.

I know her too?! Who?! - Draya

Nia. - Mina

Oh that bitch didn't even know what she'd started.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 50 9
𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻...
713K 14.1K 43
Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new found relationship, life is not done throw...
204K 10.6K 38
14 years later, your favorite couple is back.
16.4K 722 45
𝑼𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆... 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑...