Dark Stranger

By Purple_Butterfly95

A stranger saves your life and steals your heart. Life seems like it's looking up. That is until you start... More

A Mysterious Rescuer
A Kind Stranger
A Perfect Morning
Straighten Things Out
A Little Chat
Late Nights Calls
Nightmare Come to Life
Last Minute Rescue
Safe at Last
One Last Try
The Future

Danger

214 7 4
By Purple_Butterfly95

Danger! Danger! I  couldn't think of  a  better chapter name.  If  you can think of anything  better, please let me know. I  hate this name for this chapter. 

Oh, well. I  hope you enjoy this next part.  We're getting  close to the end

/////////////////////////////////////////////

You glare angrily at him.  You hadn't seen him in almost a year since you got a  restraining order on him.  Your  ex-boyfriend here had a bad history of  being abusive and  violent. He had tried to choke you to death in a blind rage once.  Now seeing  him   in front of you like this, controlling your freedom, sent cold chills down your spine.

"What do you want with me?" you ask as your voice begins shaking terribly. 

He pins  you to the wall, pressing his body on you and  leans close. You can  smell the alcohol on his breath

"I want you, baby. I've always just wanted you. And now I have you again," he smirks

"And what are you going to do, force yourself on me? That's the only way you'll ever have me  cause I'll never ever go back to you," you spit in his face

He steps  back, startled  and you take the chance and  rush away from him trying to make it to the bathroom. Maybe you could lock him out. He angrily wipes his cheeks  and  grabs your wrist.

"Listen. I'm not going to hurt yo.u I'm not going to force myself on you anyway. I'm going to keep you here until you wise up and remember that you're mine," he twists your  wrist.

"That will never happen, you freak," you glare.

"We'll see about that," he smirks

You yank away from him and slap him hard. He smirks  and shoves you into the wall. You sink to the floor and glare up at him as he bends over you.

"We'll see about that baby. I can be very patient I can wait as long as it takes," he he smirks.

He pulls you up to your feet and winks.  Then he just turns and walks out. You sigh in relief that he's gone and go sit on the bed. Shivering slightly, you hug yourself against the chill of the room. You were helpless. Now the only thing you could hold onto was the hope that Steven would be there to save you.

"Steven, please find me," you  whisper.

Steven had  finally finished answering all the questions the police had for him. He now sat on the couch. trying to figure out what he could do.  The once thing Steven knew for sure was that he couldn't just leave it be. He had to look for you himself. Steven had  some friends  with connections with different people with slightly shadier past. But  they could help him find  you.   So he texts his friends for the numbers  and gave them a call. Once  he explains the situation, they start to track the movements of your ex boyfriend. After a few hours they finally find that he had recently rented a warehouse.

As soon as Steven gets the address, he   heads there right away, calling the police as  he drives there. He wasn't going to wait to see you. He would get you himself. He  just hopes you're  ok.

After  a half hour, your ex-boyfriend  saunters  back in the room. He walks over to you and  grabs your  arm, dragging along with him out the  door and  down the hall. He had a prepared a romantic dinner for the two of you to enjoy. He had  paid special attention to add all the things you used to do together when you were a couple. He stops at  a bathroom and gives you a new revealing dress to put on

"Go put it on, but don't you try anything," he smirks.

You know better than to fight with him right now. Fir now you'll just have to wait for Steven to come rescue you. It's all you can do. You sigh as you  go into the bathroom and put on the little black slinky dress. It's tight against your skin and shows off every curve. It  honestly barely covers your body and you wished you could find something to cover your body from those lustful peering eyes that awaited you.

It was easy to see why he picked this dress. It would  give him a hint  of everything he wants without really giving him the view what he wanted. You know he would  be expecting you to give in to him and give yourself to him willingly. You also know that he'll only play around at the  little "waiting for you" game for so long. At most maybe a day or two and then he;d show his true self again. He was always cruel and mean and heartless. Why did you ever date him in the first place? Were you really that desperate before? Now that you would tasted it a real love with Steven this animal you dated before seemed completely and totally ridiculous.

You look at your reflection and sigh  before you go out. Once your ex-boyfriends sees you you notice his eyes widening and narrow evilly, taking in your figure. You can see the lust in his eyes, as he scans your body, taking in every inch of it. He comes over and takes your hand, putting the other hand on the small of your back, leading you over to the table. Of course, he kisses your neck and shoulder softly.  You shudder in disgust, but  its obvious he takes it as pleasure.

"You look amazing babe. I knew that dress would fit you perfectly," he purres in your ear.

"It's not going to work," your voice is hard and cold.

"You're already falling for me again. I can tell. I have a way with you, Babe. Now, let's have some wine," he  runs his  fingers  across your back.

You take the offered glass of wine, not failing to notice him drop something in it. You begin to  raise it to your lips almost to drink it when you turn around and throw it in his eyes. He yells and and stumbles back. When he does you shove him as hard as you can to the floor and take off running.

"I'll get you for that!" he bellows and takes off after you. "When I get my hands on you you won't have a chance to say no. I'll take what I want and there is nothing you can do about it."

You run fast since he's still try to clear his eyes from the burning alcohol stinging his eyes and blurring his vision. You run forward, desperately not even knowing where you were going. The one thing you did  know was simply that you had to get out of there.

You run down the winding halls and find some  stairs. You hear his voice yelling  behind you close so  you decide to go up.  If  nothing  else maybe you could  get somewhere where you could see where you were or  find something to defend  yourself with.You quickly climb up the three flights of steps. You see a door and burst through it. You blink at the bright lights shining at what appears to be the top of the building.

Your eyes scan the rooftop till you see the fire escape ladder, on the other side of the  flat roof. You take a step when you hear the pounding footsteps heading to the door. You dive  behind a pile of large wooden crates and hide, cowering in fear.

"You're going to regret that you little..." he growls at the beginning of a threat.

Suddenly, the light that have been shining brightly on the top of the building which had been illuminating the whole roof like  a light show goes out. Now you're both completely in darkness  except for the faint light from the stairwell. Maybe in the darkness, you could sneak over to them and get away.

You hold your breath as he prowls around in the dark, searching for  you.  You heart races as he begins turns to your hiding  spot and his footsteps comes closer.

"You are such a  stupid little thing. Do  you actually think you can hide for me? I  guess this works out though. I was wanting to play around before I take you back as mine," he  laughs cruelly.

"She's not yours anymore," a new, but very familiar voice that you've grown to love very dearly comes up the stairs.

Steven!

///////////////////////////

Ok, got it done. if parts of this suck, I  am terribly sorry. I'm fighting a bit of a fever right now so my  might have been typing nonsense and if that's the case, I  am very sorry and will rewrite this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 190 10
falling in love with a stranger sometimes gives you the everything but sometimes you aren't able to get them in your life .. to keep them for yoursel...
500 68 19
It feels like we are in hell when we are all alone.. When we leave our bestfreinds and start for a new life... When everything seems to be new.... Al...
2.1K 285 21
|| art credit: likelihood_art Nöelle is looking for inspiration for her next assignment, deciding to join the campus' group chat. One forwarded tweet...
326K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...