Dark Stranger

By Purple_Butterfly95

A stranger saves your life and steals your heart. Life seems like it's looking up. That is until you start... More

A Mysterious Rescuer
A Kind Stranger
A Perfect Morning
Straighten Things Out
A Little Chat
Late Nights Calls
Danger
Last Minute Rescue
Safe at Last
One Last Try
The Future

Nightmare Come to Life

237 7 5
By Purple_Butterfly95

Ok, time for more adventures with Steven. Enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////

The police come over and tell you they'll have  to take it in  so that can try to get it copied and try to trace a number. They also promise to leave a couple of police in a squad car outside just to keep an eye  on the house in case anything more  happened.

You sigh heavily and  lean back on the couch. This is been a terrible day. Stephen comes over and sits next to you and pulls you into his arms. You still a little bit closer so you can put your head on his chest and just try to forget everything that happened. What started out as a normal morning and turned into the start of a very very long and terrible day someone's out to kill you apparently your ex-boyfriend who become now is obsessed with you. And what were you supposed to do about this how are you supposed to be safe. You signed just grown hide your face in the Stevens chest

"hey babe, listen to me it's going to be okay. I promise," Steven hugs  you close

"But what about when you have to go to work and I know you have to go to work tomorrow," you look at him, raising  an eyebrow.

"I'm off early  so I won't be gone long," Steven rubs  your back

"Steven I have  to go into work  for a  bit  tomorrow. What am I supposed to do after I get off?" you watch him.

"Well when you get off, come here. When you get here, lock all the doors. I  also want you call me when you get home. And you call me whenever you need me and you don't let anyone in for any reason whatsoever. Understand babe?" Steven cups  your cheek in his  hand.

You nod  and  sigh. "I understand Steven I'm just so scared."

"Hey, let's talk about something else okay?" Steven rubs your shoulder

You know I didn't look up with him and  he sighs  and kisses your hair softly.

"You know love you right?"  he whispers.

You nod  and  snuggle  into his arms "I love you, too Steven."

Steven does his best to distract you for the rest of the day.  In the evening the two of  you  cook  a wonderful meal. To end the day the two of cuddle up together  to watch a movie.

Once it finishes, he takes you to the bedroom. No not for anything more adult. Just for sleep. It wasn't that you weren't attracted to him and had thought about it before, Now wasn't the time. And Steven knew right now you were way too emotionally vulnerable to even ask something like that. All he wanted was the best for you.

He gives you some sweatpants and a baggy shirt of his. You realize that this was the second time he had done this  for you. This was actually a  lot like the night you two had met. He was protecting you once again and you would sleep in his bed again. This time though he would be there to cuddle you to sleep.

"What are you thinking, (y/n)?" he watches  you.

"You're always saying my life Steven," you smile.

Well, it looks like you need me to  take care of you. Got to have your panda bear to protect you," Steven winks at you.

You laugh a bit realize you left your Steven Panda at home ,when you guys had rushed home to gather your things. Steven notices your  expression and frowns.

"You ok, babe?" he  raises an eyebrow.

"My panda you gave me. I forgot it at my place. I  fall asleep every night holding it," you blush a bit.

"Do you want me to run back and  grab it?" Steven smiles warmly.

"Well I'm going to have you to cuddle tonight, but for tomorrow when you're at work and I'm home alone for a bit since I get off before you I have to admit I'll wish I had it." you sigh

"All right baby," Steven teasingly winks at you and  grabs his keys.

You had been about to lie down to go to sleep, but get up to go with him. Steven   shakes his  head.

"You need to get some sleep, (Y/n)" Steven smiles gently.

"I don't want to stay alone, though. " You bite your lip.

"You'll be ok. All the doors and windows are locked. When I go I want you to just lie down and try to go to sleep. I bet you'll be asleep before I  even get back." Steven  winks.

"Are you sure?" you  stifle a  yawn.

"That creep won't try anything more tonight. I think so you should be all safe and sound besides the police have a that squad car outside watching the house. I'm just going to run back to your place and pick up the panda and a few of your other things to make sure you have everything you need tomorrow.  You  just  try to go to  sleep, Okay?"  Steven smiles.

You smile  wide at you wonderful boyfriend and  hug  his  neck, kissing his cheek.

"Steven you are the most wonderful boyfriend in the entire world. How did I ever get so lucky?" you smile adoringly at him.

"You got that mixed up. I'm the lucky one babe," Steven kisses your nose and leaves the room.

You hear him lock the door and you lie down in the bed.  He would  be gone too long.  You lie back under the covers and close your eyes. The exhaustion of the day wearing heavily on you and you fall asleep almost instantly.

Unfortunately, though you're too sound asleep to hear the slight sound of a window breaking. You are slightly aware of hearing someone come into the bedroom, but you're so deeply in your dreams that you don't react. You don;t think anything of it when   a weight sinks in on the other side of the bed. You of course assume its Steven.

When an arm goes around your waist, you think it's Steven.  You reach down and take the hand, but  it feels wrong.  When your hand touches the other hand however, it grabs your wrist and pins to the bed. Your eyes fly open and  as you about to let out a scream a large rough hand covers your mouth with a wet rag . You panic and try to focus your eyes on the face looming above you.

Your heart stops and your blood runs cold when you see the two eyes that were impossible to forget. The face was covered with a ski mask but, there's no mistaking those eyes. They belonged to your ex-boyfriend. You struggle to get free as he presses his hand over your mouth and nose. You heart races as you breathing becomes faster and faster. You body is going  into full panic mode as you realize what's happening. Your ex-boyfriend's kidnapping you right out of Steven's room!  Your boyfriend's house should be the safest in the world. You struggled to get free. You had  you fight. for yourself and from Steven, but soon the chloroform is no match for you and your eyes start to close as your vision as you  vision fades to black. As  you blackout you hear a sister laugh.

 "I told you I'd get you babe. Decided there's no time like the present. Why wait for your little boy toy to come after me when I could get you all to myself right away?" he chuckles.

When your body goes limp, he stops pressing the rag down your mouth. He gets off the bed and lifts you into his arms, your limp body falling like dead weight in his arms. You're helpless too  him as well as he carries you out to his car and shoves you in the trunk,  locking it. The police been taken care of when he arrive.  He had knocked out as well, but thankfully not  killing them.

Steven pull up back to his house as he sees a car take off, not realizing that it was with you inside. Steven is  walking  up to the house and  then freezes. He rushes into the house after for seeing the window is broken. He calls out your  name praying you are ok.   He runs to the bedroom and seeing you gone, begins to freak out even more. He runs around the whole house. calling everywhere for you hoping desperately that you're somewhere in the house, His  heart sinks as he realizes you're taken away from him. His promise to keep you safe failed.

He runs out  to the police officers, finding them unconscious due to a knock out smoke grenade that have been tossed into their car. He wakes them up  and tells them your gone. They get on the radio right away to call for backup.

Steven just stand there feeling  helpless at the moment.  All he could think of was that you were desperately needing him but he was too far away to help you. Steven eyes flash dark and he  clenches his fists. Nothing would  stop him from finding you. Nothing would keep him from you.  He would find you and save you from the evil man that had taken you from him.

Hours passed before you wake up again. You were in a strange room on a little tiny bed. The room had concrete walls and one single light bulb hanging from the ceiling swinging slightly. There no windows in the  room, just  the bed, a little closet, a bathroom and night table with a pitcher of water and wash basin. 

You sit up and see that the door had bars on it like a prison. You look around the room trying to see if there was any way you could for yourself. When you can't see anything to help you, you just  slowly walk over to the door and try to open it, but finding it locked of course.

You start to shake and rattle your prison door t to make some sort of noise. Maybe you could alert someone other than your captor. Maybe you could get his attention. Your answer your come sooner than you think when someone slams against the door startling you. You fall back in surprise, hitting you head a  little on the floor as you fall. An evil chuckle rings out again as the door unlocks when your ex boyfriend comes in.

Your heart stops when you realize your worst nightmare has come true. You were trapped here. Trapped with the worst nightmare you'd ever known. Oh, where was Steven?

/////////////////////////////

another chapter on Steven!!  Hope y'all enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 285 21
|| art credit: likelihood_art Nöelle is looking for inspiration for her next assignment, deciding to join the campus' group chat. One forwarded tweet...
93.2K 3K 50
(PART 2 OF 3) cover by: rivila_cher I stared at the number, finally realizing my suspicions were correct. Random Number: So, are you sure that we c...
53.3K 2.7K 48
❝she was the riddle he couldn't solve, a beautiful enigma❞ When you, a doctor started receiving texts from an unknown stranger. And those texts trans...
2.8K 137 52
Completed. "Keep your head up Princess, your tiara is falling." "Did you really try to comfort me with that line?" "Well. Is it working?" "Wha...