The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

By AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... More

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

Tartarus And The War Part 1

6.9K 192 128
By AnaklusmosX

Recap: The army now totaled up to a massive number of 12,000 monsters who had a burning hatred for the Gods.

The Gods had no chance. Finally, Apoth would rule over the world. Apoth's smile broke into a chuckle. Then a crazed fit a laughter.

He would torture all who wronged him. At a price? Yes. But in his mind...

It would be worth it.

It was today. Destruction was inevitable. Defending would be useless. An effort was not needed.

The numbers spoke. A scout from Legion C had reported of only 500 demigods. Embarrassing.

500 versus 12,000. It would be a massacre. Even with all the Gods' help, the Demigods would not survive this war.

Apoth walked across the front lines of all 12 Legions. Each Legion was dedicated to supporting a specific Giant in their specialty.

For example, Legion C is Gration's group. Scouts, archers, etc. Legion A is Porphryion's Group and Legion L is Enceladus' group.

Apoth stopped in front of Legion C's group. Gration was at the back of the army, just like the rest of the giants in their respective group.

Apoth shadow traveled to the back of Legion C and in front of Gration. He took out a single scythe and pointed it at Gration.

"Harm only comes to Apollo. Any harm done to Artemis... and you," Apoth floated up to Gration's face, "Will pay the consequences."

Gration gulped and nodded. Apoth stared at him for a few moments before once again walking up and down the lines, inspecting the army. His army.

He then stood in the front middle of all 12 legions. In between Legion F and G., He glared at all the legions then snapped his fingers.

A humongous boom attracted the attention of all ears in the army. Once Apoth saw he had gained the center of attention he spoke.

"Today is a wonderful day. A day, that you all have been waiting for. A day, that for some of you, never thought would happen."

Apoth let that soak in before continuing again. "But, today is reality. Tomorrow, Olympus will be in ruins. And, my friends, we, will be victorious!"

The monsters from each Legion burst into cheers and roars. Apoth cracked a smile. The Gods had no idea what they were up against.

Apoth held a hand up, and all noise fell silent. "I know many of you are eager to attack. And I love it. I boost you all with this confidence."

Apoth took a step to where he was right next to, shoulder to shoulder the top of the lines of Legion F and G.

"Gather the War Drums, the battle horns. War is now. We attack now. March!" Apoth ordered.

The monsters began in a march. War drums banging and war horns blaring. Apoth smirked and vanished into the Earth.

He appeared in Gaea's lair. He walked to where he could sense Gaea sleeping before causing a small Earthquake to signal he was there.

"Yes, Apoth? Of what assistance may you need?" Gaea's asked. Apoth chuckled, "None Gaea, just came to drop off some demigod blood."

This perked Gaea's interests. "Oh, really? Is that so? Why that is so kind of you Apoth."

Apoth shrugged his shoulders, "Eh, I don't know what you need that for, kind of creepy you asked for that stuff."

"That is personal business, my lord. But you could say, this blood is my, key to sunrise that has no sun," Gaea said.

Apoth nodded confusingly, "That made little to no sense. But, have at it. You're not the only one using blood in this room."

Apoth sensed Gaea nodded. He then vanished.  Thinking of ways he could enter to be as dramatic as possible.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Gretchen sighed as she leaned against her boyfriend's shoulder. They had just been informed of the terrible news.

She listened to the slow beats of Jackson's heart. She couldn't believe that her time would be so short.

She had so many things she wanted to do. But now she wouldn't be able to accomplish any of them.

Gretchen sighed, "Jackie, do you think there is any way we could possibly prevail in these times of dark?"

Jackson chuckled at her dramatic question, "Of course Rose, there is always hope. I swear to you that we will win."

Gretchen smiled, "Good to know, it's just..." Gretchen stopped and thought a little.

"Just what?" Jackson asked. Gretchen sighed "I just wish that Percy hadn't turned against us and became a traitor. He could've helped out a lot."

Jackson became confused about this. "Who's Percy?" Gretchen chuckled a little bit, "Oh yeah, you weren't here for it."

Jackson nodded. "Percy was... Percy. He was thought as the strongest Demigod to live. He was on a whole different scale of power when it came to power," Gretchen informed.

Jealousy sparked in Jackson, "Really? What feats had he accomplished? Was he ever the Praetor of Rome?"

"He did many things, killed the Minotaur with no training at 12, retrieved the Master Bolt and Golden Fleece, rescued Lady Artemis, Lead our army to fight the Battle of the Labyrinth and Defeated Lord Kronos."

Jackson was at lost for words. It just didn't seem possible for a demigod to have so much power.

"Sadly, he became a traitor after he killed our original mentor," Gretchen said.

Jackson nodded, "Well that's good to know. Thank god he isn't related to me, I wouldn't want to be related to such scum."

Gretchen sighed, "Well... he was kind of... your brother. He was also a Son of Poseidon."

Jackson shook his head. Gretchen grabbed Jackson's hand. "Jackie, you don't have to worry about Percy, he's dead anyway."

Jackson shook his head again, "Yeah well," he squeezed Gretchen's hand, "I'd rather not talk about him right now."

They continued to enjoy each other's company for the time being. That was... until they heard the warhorn.

They immediately rushed to the Big House where they met the rest of The Seven.

Jackson slammed a nearby table. "What is going on, is Gaea's Army already here?"

Jason shook his head, "No, but we must start setting up, it's worse than we thought."

"How so?" Frank questioned. Jason growled, "The 1,000 monsters we thought we would be facing took a turn for the worse."

"Dammit, Jason just say it!" Leo yelled. Jason growled, "The Hunters of Artemis went ahead and scouted to find that the monsters forces totaled up to over 10,000."

Hazel growled and banged the table with her fist, "That's impossible, there is no possible way."

Gretchen sighed allowing her thoughts to follow freely, "Yes, unless the monsters are being helped by another threat we have yet to identify."

Jackson nodded, "That is possible, is there any other major threat we haven't thought would aid Gaea?"

None of the Seven could come up with an idea. Jason shook his head, "Whatever, take positions, we have a war to win."

All the demigods were separated into the five specific cohorts that were together in Camp Half-Blood. The demigods all geared their weapons and had celestial bronze armor on.

The Gods were at the back of the Legion. Ready to take action against any powerful monster or Giant.

Everyone stood in silence. Until they heard it. The massive thunder of slow steps and the deep battle drums and horns that played.

They were in trouble and they knew it. The Seven were at the front, determined to slay every last monster and Giant.

Jackson and Jason stood front and center, side by side. Jackson gulped at the number of monsters there were.

He could hear Artemis' and Apollo's orders for the archers to be ready for their signal.

Jackson looked back to see the demigods. They were scared. Fear had taken them over. He had to find a way to help them.

He took his sword and spear out. Sword in his right and spear on the left. He took a step forward then turned around to look at the Demigods.

"Demigods!" Jackson screamed. "This is our Camp!" Jackson screamed. He could hear some of the campers getting inspired.

"Will we let these monsters steal our home away!" Jackson yelled.

"No!" Every demigod shouted back.

"Will we let them take over?!" Jackson screamed.

"No!" They shouted back.

"Are we going to win?!" Jackson yelled.

"Yes!" Everyone screamed.

"Demigods!" Jackson screamed.

Every demigod of both camps pounded their weapons against shields to make noise.

"Charge!" Jackson screamed as he burst into a sprint towards the attackers.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Apoth walked across Gaea's camp. He was waiting until he would hear from the monsters that he was needed.

His dark red eyes pulsed with energy as he looked from side to side, a habit he had adapted.

The hood was covering his face as usual. He was thinking about something, more specifically, someone.

He couldn't get Artemis out of his head. He was scared. Scared for her. He shook his head.

'Why was he so scared that he would lose her, even though she wasn't his?'

He had to get those types of thoughts out of his head. He was a warrior, not some lovestruck idiot.

But then again he couldn't afford to not see Artemis with him. He would die. Not literally, but he would be dead on the inside.

Apoth didn't even realize that he had walked so far that he reached a forbidden place that only Gaea was supposed to go near.

He looked down a hole that radiated a cold darkness that never seemed to end.

He wasn't scared of the hole. He wasn't scared of... Tartarus. The bastard was on punishment from Chaos.

Although this was his territory so could it be possible that one of the darkest lords would make an appearance.

His answer was answered swiftly as a dark figure materialized and solidified.

The figure was pale and had dark black eyes that reminded Apoth of the hole down to Tartarus.

The figure wore a dark purple suit with an even darker shade of purple tie. The hair upon his head was long and straight.

Apoth could easily identify the figure just by looking into his eyes. Tartarus.

Tartarus chuckled evilly, "Boy, do you think that I don't know you are having conflicts whether to help your lady love?"

Apoth stayed emotionless. Tartarus just smiled, "You May be powerful but don't think you can beat me."

Again Apoth stayed emotionless, "Have you ever felt pain Tartarus. Cause I'll make sure you do when I'm done with you."

Tartarus grinned, "You know, we are not so different; powerful, above those monsters and demigods, on the right side, and amazing with the darkness."

"But, your thoughts about helping the little moon goddess, will not do, I'm afraid that you will turn against Gaea, so I must kill you."

Apoth shook his head, "You can try, but I'll kill you much before you even land a single hit on me."

Than Tartarus appeared behind him and lodged a sword directly into Apoth's back.

Apoth would scream if it hurt. If it would kill him. But it would do neither of those things.

Apoth smirked and stared into Tartarus' dark eyes. For once, Tartarus feared another being.

Apoth grabbed the sword out from his back and broke it with his hands. He walked slowly over to the Primordial.

Tartarus broke out of his fear wrecked state and tried to incinerate Apoth. It did nothing.

Apoth clenched his left fist and Tartarus' black ichor stopped flowing. "Ichor and blood continuously flow through your body, do you know what happens when it stops?"

Apoth clenched his fist harder, causing the Ichor from Tartarus to start coming out of his nose, eyes, ears, and mouth.

"When it stops completely the body panics and produces more and more which continue to get infected, and clogged."

Apoth took a couple steps to where he was next to Tartarus. "I could make you fade right here, right now."

Apoth unclenched his left fist allowing Tartarus' Ichor to move again. The clogged Ichor only had one place to go, outside Tartarus' body, right out his mouth.

Tartarus' body spasmed and threw up the black Ichor. Tartarus took deep breaths.

Apoth became emotionless again and grabbed one of his scythes from off his back.

He placed it under Tartarus' chin and used it to raise Tartarus' face so he could look directly into the Primordial's eyes.

"There is a difference between us. We both looked into the void. But when that darkness looked back at us." Apoth rose his right hand and pointed it at Tartarus' face.

"You blinked." Apoth closed his fist and Tartarus screamed in pain as his body dissolved into a black smoke and disappeared.

So... Because we hit 10K views I decided that I would write a whole chapter for you guys. 

You're welcome! 

I don't really know what else to say, but I guess I'll take this time to shamelessly plug my Twitch channel. 

If you want to show your support make sure to go to the links below and follow me. 

Thank you again for 10K! 

Bye-ah!

https://www.twitch.tv/marconsage

https://twitter.com/MarconSage

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 14.4K 50
. ~•~ . We'll never be as young as we are...
5.6K 124 15
WORD COUNT: 26,345 (Chapter 1-9) ✨️NO SMUT✨️ -------------------------------------------------- This isn't your normal "Chaos Army" story. Oh, no, no...
1M 21K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
126K 3K 57
Percy was betrayed. Poseidon disowned him as his son. A new brother named Samuel arrived and tried to turn his friends against him. But the thing tha...