Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

Od SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

(Sequel) Chapter 6

157 3 0
Od SayakoKomori

As the love between myself and my future husband, Prince Wilfried, grew... as my princess training was finally coming to an end. Because my college was undergoing universal renovations, but I had about a week off school. During about that time as I had been invited by Prince Wilfred to stay at Chateau Philip.

(We usually can't see each other very much.)

(I hope about this means as we'll be able to spend a bit of more time together.)

Any slight hope as I had of that disappeared with the sharp voice as I heard next.

???: "Miss Regina. Are you listening to me?"

Regina: "I'm listening!"

I sat up straight because I pout. But I caught sight of Prince Wilfred's butler, Claude's stern expression. Upon learning that I had a reasonably as long vacation... he was setting up a final about of princess traning. We were in the middle of discussing about that schedule.

Regina: "Why..."

Claude: "Because you don't have any college homework over this period... we should be able to fit more training than usual into each day."

(Which means... I have less time to see Wilfred?)

Claude spoke a little bit softer as he saw my shoulders droop.

Claude: "His Highness is very busy about these days."

Claude: "So during that time as we should make sure about that we do what we need to do as well."

Regina: "Alright."

He narrowed his eyes at my vague response.

Claude: "You should think of it as the day and you do become his princess coming nearer."

Claude: "I'm sure about that you wish to be accepted as equal to His Highness... as soon as possible."

(Claude...)

Regina: "That's true."

(That's right. Wilfred is really busy with his duties to the public.)

(But I need to work hard too!)

I had just regained my fighting spirit when I heard a knock at the door.

Claude: "Who could that be?"

Claude opened the door as he spoke. Prince Wilfred was there and he smiling.

Claude: "Your Highness..."

Regina: "I knew it, Wilfred."

Wilfred: "Haha, it's been a while, Regina."

He wink at Claude as he spoke. Then he walked up to me.

Regina: "Yes, it has. Have you finished your work for today?"

Wilfred: "Yes, I finished earlier than expected today... what's that?"

He looked down at the printout cause I held in my hand.

Regina: "Oh, this? It's a schedule for the rest of my princess training. It's helping me about princess training."

He raised his eyes brows as he gave it a read through then he turned a steely look towards to Claude.

Wilfred: "Claude, she's supposed to be on vacation. Don't you think about this is a bit too much?"

Claude: "B-But..."

I saw Claude flinch back and recalled what he had just said to me.

(He only had my best interests in my mind...)

I sighed when I spoke.

Regina: "You don't need to be angry about him, Wilfred..."

Regina: "Claude made the schedule like that... to hasten the day when I can finally become your princess."

Prince Wilfred's eyebrows twitched.

Wilfred: "But according to this..."

Wilfred: "There's no room for us to spend any quality time together...?"

Regina: "That maybe so, but..."

Regina: "I can't wait any longer for the day cause I'm accepted as your princess..."

Regina: "And you must be busy with your own work."

I grinned up at him and he smiled faintly back at me.

Wilfred: "When you say it like that..."

Regina: "Wilfred..."

We smiled at each other before Prince Wilfred glanced back at Claude.

Wilfred: "Claude, I know to see that you only wish for Regina to be the best when she can be."

Wilfred: "However, being able to be flexible in your schedule is part of this job."

Claude seemed relieved as Prince Wilfred addressed him in his kindly tone. He bowed.

Claude: "Understood. I will make adjustments immediately."

Wilfred: "And I was hoping to take her to that place tomorrow..."

Claude: "Which place...?"

Claude's eyes widened as his words trailed off there.

Claude: "Surely not..."

Prince Wilfred didn't wait for him to continue as he peered into my eyes.

Wilfred: "Would you come with me as I fulfill my duties tomorrow?"

I found myself about wanting to go along with anything about those eyes asked of me.

(But I'm sure... it's something what I'd want to do so I don't know if I can just commit to something here...)

Regina: "Would it be alright for me to go, Wilfred?"

I asked automatically and Prince Wilfred frowned.

Wilfred: "Yes, don't worry about it."

Regina: "But..."

(If I agreed to go without even knowing what it is...)

(But Claude is bound to say something...)

I glanced over towards to Claude. Prince Wilfred stood before me and his eyes quivering noticeably.

Wilfred: "Don't you want to walk beside with me?"

Regina: "O-Of course I do!"

I spoke hurriedly and Prince Wilfred put his arm around me.

Wilfred: "Then I want you to come with me."

Regina: "Huh...?"

I found myself becoming lost in his clear blue eyes. My heart are thumped loudly in my chest. Unable to resist any longer when I nodded.

Wilfred: "So, Regina will be attending tomorrow as well, alright Claude?"

Prince WIlfred glanced back at Claude.

(Oh... but Claude doesn't usually look favorably on the idea of me as partaking in Prince Wilfred's duties...)

(I hope it will be alright.)

In spite of what I stared Claude merely narrowed his eyes in response.

Claude: "Yes. If it is just tomorrow."

Claude: "I believe it would be beneifcial for her to experience going with you."

(What does he mean?)

Wilfred: "I'll leave the necessary arrangements to you."

Claude: "Understood."

(What are we going to be about doing tomorrow?)

(But Claude was acting a little bit more of than strange...)

I gave in to my curiosity and I turned my head to Prince Wilfred.

Regina: "What are you duties about tomorrow?"

I asked him and his eyes softened in response.

Wilfred: "That's..."

(That's...?)

I watched him intently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day. The place when I had accompanied, Prince Wilfred was to... about Philip Kingdom's renowned Ellen Art Gallery. From tomorrow... many royal artifacts of the Spencer family of that had been in storage would be put on display for the public. The duties mentioned the day before... referred to an opening ceremony for only those involved in the project.

Regina: "Wow... they're all wonderful pieces."

Claude was waiting for us in the car and Prince Wilfred led me into the gallery. Inside, I saw beautiful dresses and shining silverware... as well as a large portrait and a great number of antiques.

Wilfred: "Do you like it?"

Regina: "Yes. I like it a lot."

Prince Wilfred spoke as we looked up at a painting on the wall.

Wilfred: "It'll be the first time as any royal artifacts have been put on display to the public."

Regina: "But why were'nt they shown until now?"

Wilfred: "That's because..."

Wilfred: "It would be not have been suitable to have them here with just about the gallery's normal level of security."

Regina: "Oh, really...?"

Wilfred: "Yes. Haven't you heard anything about that syndicate of thieves cause that have the entire world buzzing at the moment?"

I recalled what I had seen on the news the day before.

(Now that he mentions it and I have seen that on TV recently...)

According to the media, the thief sneaks through like a gust of wind as unseen by anyone. According to reports as they were able to steal without leaving any evidence at all.

Regina: "So since you have this display here now..."

Regina: "That means the gallery is safe and even from them?"

Wilfred: "Yes. And it's safer to keep them under constant guard here than locked up somewhere in the castle."

Regina: "That's reassuring."

Regina: "But I'm surprised to learn that... you had all of this stored at the castle."

Wilfred: "Really? Well, it's usually locked away in a special place... where nobody can see it."

(Well, that makes sense...)

Regina: "That's good. They are all so precious."

Wilfred: "Yes. And there are things in here of that even I'm seeing for the first time."

He spoke so calmly and I found myself to starting realx.

Regina: "It's my first time as seeing any of it."

His eyes crinkled in response to my smile.

Wilfred: "Yes. This is will all be new to you."

Just then, a question came to my mind.

(But even thought I know what his official duties are for today...)

(But I still don't know why am I here with him...?)

As with that I thought as I decided to ask him.

Regina: "Why is it that Claude was so accepting... about me to joinin with you here today?"

As I asked him when he pulled me closer by his hand. I felt his soft breath on my ear.

Wilfred: "There's something..."

I jumped a little bit as he started whispering to me.

Wilfred: "Something that as I really wanted to show you, Regina."

Regina: "Oh? What is it...?"

Wilfred: "You'll find out if you come with me?"

He led me on with his mysterious smile. He took me by his hand to the back of the art gallery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the far corner of the building was a small room. There I saw something glinting in the pale light. It was... an object that sparkled radiantly from every angle. A tiara.

(Isn't this...?)

Regina: "That's beautiful."

My voice was mixed with sighs of admiration. Prince Wilfred smiled satisfactorily in achieving his purpose.

Wilfred: "Just like the first time."

Regina: "Huh...? What?"

I looked quizzically at him and he had a happy look on his face as if he was remembering about something.

Wilfred: "You reacted the same way the first time when you saw this as well."

His words prompted me to revisit my own memories.

(That's right... back when, I was a guest of Prince Wilfred's at the castle... but I'm a real princess.)

(As happened upon the room as that held the tiara and I went inside...)

My memories of that moment came to me and I smile automatically spread across my face.

Regina: "Hehe. I remember something like that happening, yes."

Wilfred: "Yeah, but..."

I was startled by his low tone and I turned to meet his serious gaze.

Wilfred: "But this time it's different."

His whispered words caused my heart to start pounding in my chest.

Wilfred: "You're no longer the girl who could only admire it."

Regina: "Wilfred..."

I looked back at him and he cupped my cheek with his warm hand.

Wilfred: "That's now belongs to you..."

I nodded automatically under his gentle stare.

Regina: "That makes me really happy. But it also feels like a lot of pressure..."

Wilfred: "Why...?"

Regina: "Because when you think all of those who wore it before me for hundreds of years..."

Regina: "I feel it carries the weight of them as well, haha."

He laughed at my explaination cause I laughed.

Wilfred: "Really..."

Regina: "Yes. So I've decide. I need to work even harder at my princess training."

Prince Wilfred looked slightly troubled as he smiled in response.

Wilfred: "It pleases me to here you say that..."

Wilfred: "But Claude's schedule was never very good."

His expression slowly began to calm and I replied.

Regina: "But I'm sure about he'll make some adjustments. Don't worry."

Wilfred: "Yeah. I know I can trust Claude to do a thorought job."

Regina: "Yes..."

We smiled at each other as once more when a little girl entered the small room. She looked at the tiara with great interest.

(Oh, I wonder what she's doing here?)

I couldn't see a guardian nearby.

(Is she here about alone...?)

Regina: "Do you think she belongs to one of those people who were invited today?"

I spoke quietly and he glanced over at the little girl.

Wilfred: "Probably. At the moment, you need a special pass to get into this part."

Wilfred: "It opens about tomorrow."

(But she may have gotten separated from her parents...)

(Perhaps I should call out of her.)

(But I can't leave her cause she might be lost...)

And with that I thought as I bent down to talk to the little girl.

Regina: "Hello. Are you alone?"

???: "Hello. Anna came with Grandpa."

(Her name's Anna?)

She turned to me with her big expressive eyes.

Regina: "I see. What's Anna's Grandpa's name? Can you tell me?"

Anna: "Umm... it's Robert."

Prince Wilfred's eyebrows twitched.

Wilfred: "Robert...?"

Regina: "Hm? Do you know him, Wilfred?"

Wilfred: "Yes, of course. He's currently about this art gallery's..."

But his explanation was cut short as a small set off hands started to pull on him.

Anna: "Hey, hey Mister."

Wilfred: "Yes...?"

Anna: "Is your name is Wilfred? That's the same as the prince."

He looked surprised for a moment as the little girl grinned up at him. But as soon he adopted his usual calm exterior and smiled courteously.

Wilfred: "Yes, so it is."

(Well she hasn't realized about that, he's the real Prince Wilfred.)

I was enjoying watching about this exchange between the two of them, when... the girl suddenly started to looking around and her eyes became misty.

Anna: "Hey...? Where's Grandpa...? Granpa's not here..."

She had suddenly realized she was alone and her slender shoulders began to tremble.

Anna: "Where did you go? Grandpa... Grandpa...!"

She looked to be on the verge of tears.

Regina: "Oh..."

I quickly knelt down beside her and I stroke her hair gently.

Regina: "It'll be alright. Don't cry. We'll help you to look for him."

Prince Wilfred bent down next to me and he smiled kindly at Anna.

Wilfred: "We'll ask Claude to come and he help us to look too."

Anna heard us and she seemed to calm right down.

Anna: "Really?"

Regina: "Of course. Shall we look together?"

Anna: "Okay!"

Prince Wilfred watched as she smiled and she took my hand before he calling Claude on his cell phone. We began to search for Anna's guardian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna: "Oh! Grandpa!"

Anna called from beside us. Then she sprinted towards the art gallery exit. There stood her grandfather, Robert... who we had managed to contact. We followed after her to heading to where he stood. We had met up with Claude... and it's came here after broadcasting a lost child message throughout the building.

Anna: "Grandpa, these people helped me look for you."

Grandpa Robert looked up at us but his eyes opening wide in surprise.

Robert: "Your Highness... and Claude. And you must be Miss Regina."

(Huh...!?)

I was surprised he knew who I am, but Prince Wilfred merely smiled.

Wilfred: "It's been a while, Robert."

Claude: "It has been too long."

Prince Wilfred greeted Robert as an old friend. Anna began tugging on Prince Wilfred's hand with a curious look about her.

Anna: "Hey, hey. Do you know about my Grandpa?"

Robert quickly pulled Anna away from Prince Wilfred.

Anna: "Don't do that, Anna!"

Robert: "This is His Royal Highness, Prince Wilfred."

Robert: "And she's his future Princess, Miss Regina!"

Anna blinked her eyes at Robert's words.

Anna: "Oh!? So you're a real Prince then, Mister?"

Her eyes shone at this revelation and Robert gave a wry smile and he held on to her.

Robert: "Honestly... please behave yourself, Anna."

Anna: "Grandpa, you're hurting me."

Anna looked displeased as she tried to bat her grandpa Robert away. But Robert had adopted a more than serious expression as he bowed formally.

Robert: "Thank you for taking care of my granddaughter."

Robert: "Anna, you too."

Anna seemed to understand about was happening and she bobbed her head.

Anna: "Thank you!"

We exchanged a smile at the sound of her cheerful voice.

Wilfred: "There's no need to thank us. We're happy to have helped."

Regina: "That's right. I'm just glad you found each other, okay."

Robert looked relieved and Claude asked him a question.

Claude: "Did you bring your granddaughter to see the tiara?"

Robert: "Yes. I meant for us to go together, but we got separated along the way."

Claude: "I see..."

Claude: "Then perhaps you have yet to go and see it for yourself?"

Robert: "Oh, yes I have."

Robert: "I made sure to go and see that it was displayed properly."

There was something in his words that struck me.

(Telling from about that conversation just now...)

(Does that mean about Robert has something to do with the tiara?)

Prince Wilfred seemed to sense my silent question and whispered.

Wilfred: "His family has been making jewelry for the royal family for generations."

Regina: "The tiara as well...?"

Wilfred: "Yes, his family did make that tiara..."

Wilfred: "And he's in charge of its maintenance and repair."

Wilfred: "As well as the production and maintenance of other pieces of jewelry."

Regina: "I had no idea..."

According to what he told me. The jewelry displayed around the gallery... were all placed by Robert in order to show them in the best light.

(Robert sounds like an amazing person...)

(The pieces that are shown here are only a fraction of a collection...)

(But I wonder how many he has to take care of on his own...)

I smiled at Robert as I thought.

Regina: "So it's all thanks to Robert..."

Regina: "That the tiara and the other pieces of jewelry never lose their brilliance."

Robert: "This old man is extremely honored by your words."

He scartched his head shyly. He seemed nervous and Prince Wilfred placed a hand gently on his shoulder.

Wilfred: "We mean it. It's all thanks to you about that, we could even open this exhibit."

Wilfred: "We truly grateful."

Robert's eyes were filled with emotion at these words.

Robert: "There's no greater praise. Thank you."

Robert bowed deeply and Anna copied him as she bobbing her small head. We finished preparation for the next day's opening ceremony and left the gallery. Unaware of the dark clouds that gathered above our heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the spectacular opening cerecmony at the art gallery. A woman lay down on a bed as a little girl spoke excitedly next to her.

Girl: "Mommy. Today, Grandpa showed me about the tiara."

The mother smiled weakly and she stroked the little girl's hair.

Mother: "Oh. Aren't you lucky?"

Girl: "Yeah! It was really shiny and pretty!"

The girl's smile shone brighter than anything else and her mother smiled sadly.

Mother: "I truly am glad about that at least you were able to see it..."

Girl: "Mommy?"

Mother: "I don't know about the next time, you'll see it..."

She whispered quietly as she stared out into the black night. It started to rain outside. The little girl seemed saddened as she asked.

Girl: "Did you want to see it too, Mommy?"

Her mother laughed feebly.

Mother: "Yes, I wanted to see it too."

Mother: "But it's okay, because I have you to tell me all about it."

Girl: "O...kay..."

Their conversation ended there. A flash of lightning lit the darkened room. It clearly showed the saddened face of an old man who listening by the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince Wilfred and I had gone to oversee the opening ceremony. It was now over and we were returning to the castle with Claude.

(I haven't seen it rain about this heavily here before...)

(Although they did say something on the weather forecast about rain for this evening...)

I stared out the window as the rain continued to pour. Just then, I saw a flash of light beyond the window pane.

Regina: "Eeek!?"

I suddenly grabbed to hold of Prince Wilfred beside me.

(I hate lightning storm... I don't like thunderstorm when I was small!)

He pulled me gently into his arms as I shook.

Wilfred: "It's alright. I'm here for you."

Regina: "Wilfred..."

He nodded and he pulled me in closer so I was completely encompassed in his arms.

Wilfred: "I was glad cause I got to show you about that."

Regina: "Oh, really?"

His soft words wrapped around my heart. He poked his finger at my head.

Wilfred: "That's thing as that goes here."

Regina: "Are you talking about the tiara?"

As instead of answering me with a words and he kissed me on the forehead.

(Oh...)

He didn't stop at my forhead as he trailed down to kiss my lips and neck.

Regina: "Mmmn..."

It tickled and I couldn't stop the cry as that escaped from my lips. I looked up to see him to staring at me in amusement with his bright blue eyes.

Wilfred: "You have so many about weaknesses."

Regina: "H-Honestly, Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "What about here...?"

All words ended there as he kissed me once again on the lips. Just as we were deepening into the kiss and he pulled away... then began to explore my body freely. It was as if he was taking his time as discovering all my weak spots.

(I can't... take it anymore...)

Just as I thought as I couldn't stop myself from crying out any longer, but we heard a loud knock at the door. I righted myself quickly and Prince Wilfred responded irritably.

Wilfred: "Come in..."

Claude was out the door. He seemed to be trying to catch his breath.

(I wonder what happened...?)

Claude: "Y-Your Highness!"

Claude looked so unlike himself and Prince Wilfred looked at him questioningly.

Wilfred: "What's happened?"

Claude looked back at us as he struggled to regain control of his breathing.

(Wait... he ran here that fast? What could have possibly happened...?)

Regina: "Take a deep breather and what happened?"

He took a deep breath, but his voice was thin and shaky as he spoke.

Claude: "The tiara..."

(Tiara...?)

Regina: "What about the tiara, Claude?"

Claude: "The tiara has been stolen, Miss Regina!"

His voice echoed through the room and a grave expression crossed Prince Wilfred's face and mine.

Wilfred: "What did you just say?"

(Stolen...!?)

We all stood in shock as the lightning fleetingly lit up our frozen forms. I could hear the sound of rain pelting against the window. Just like the violent storm outside and my heart was in turmoil.

~End of Chapter 6: Royal Legend Day 1~

To Be Continued... 

((A/N: WHO THE HELL DID SOMEONE STOLE TIARA!?))

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

42K 798 7
With the powers of her mother, Queen Elsa, and the personality of her aunt, Princess Anna of Arendelle, Princess Esmeralda strives for adventure and...
43.9K 885 10
☙I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.☙ /// ☙. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
81 0 18
A STORY OF A GIRL WHO WENT THROUGH AWFUL LIFE AND MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF WITH HER UNKNOWN TALENT. SHE ONLY fights WHEN NECESSARY BUT IF YOU COME F...
83 1 11
Tiana's life she finds out who her real father is. Her mom has cancer . And Tiana Dies from hurt issues