Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

By SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

(Sequel) Chapter 5

132 3 0
By SayakoKomori

The plane was going up in flames before my eyes. Prince Wilfred was run into the flaming wreck to save a little boy. But I couldn't bring myself to accept that truth... all of the while, I'm trying to shake cause of Claude's hold on me.

Regina: "Wilfred! Let go of me! Wilfred's in there...!"

But Claude held on me with all his strength.

Claude: "I won't! The flames are only growing hotter...!"

Claude: "To go in there now would be suicide!"

Regina: "But still...!"

My legs buckled beneath me and I found myself on the ground. I felt a kind hand rest on my head.

(Oh...)

Claude: "Nothing bad will happen to His Highness. It's not possible."

I turned my face upwards to see Claude staring kindly down at me.

Regina: "Claude..."

He stroked my hair softly before he turning away from me.

Claude: "I need to go, but you must wait here for me. Understood?"

And with that, I nodded my head when Claude ran towards the plane.

Regina: "Oh..."

(No... not Claude too...)

I don't know about how long were I waited. But I finally saw dark shapes emerge from within the plane.

(Is that... Wilfred!?)

I watched with bated breath before recognizing it to be Prince Wilfred carrying a child. Then I spotted Claude coming up behind his blackened form.

Regina: "Oh..."

(I-Is it really him?)

I started to run to him but the small boy's parents were the first.

Man: "You braved those flames..."

The father spoke as he took the young boy from Prince Wilfred's arms. He seemed to realize something looking at Prince Wilfred's face.

Man: "Wait, are you...?"

Prince Wilfred smiled for a moment... before his expression grew serious again and he spoke.

Wilfred: "You should get him to the hospital. It could be dangerous."

Woman: "Yes, of course!"

Man: "Thank you so much."

The family were about to leave when Claude whispered to them.

Claude: "We can't afford any fuss to be made over this event. Please keep it secret."

The two of them looked as if they wished to say something... but the young boy looked to be in pain and they hurried away. Prince Wilfred watched them go with a sigh of relief and he turned his attention to me. He walked slowly in my direction before he flinging his arms around me. He held me tight as if he trying to make sure I was really there.

Wilfred: "Regina..."

Regina: "Wilfred... oh, Wilfred..."

I felt hot tears spilled from my eyes as he whispered to me.

Wilfred: "I'm sorry to have worried you."

Regina: "Why did you risk about your life like that?"

Wilfred: "All I could think about was that boy. My body moved on its own."

He loosened his grip on me as he spoke and he looked into my eyes.

Wilfred: "You don't need a reason to help someone, right?"

I looked up to see as he was the same kind of Prince WIlfred as he always was. A smiling as my favorite smile.

Regina: "No, you don't."

The sound of ambulance sirens rang in our ears. For some reason about the smiling face of the young boy when I saw before we boarded the plane came to mind.

Wilfred: "I'm glad that boy is safe."

I put my arms around Prince Wilfred and I burying my face in his chest.

Wilfred: "Regina...?"

There was a strange note in his voice and I managed to form the words.

Regina: "I'm glad you're safe."

My voice was thin as a thread... but he seemed to hear me as he responded by holding me tighter in his arms.

Wilfred: "I'm sorry..."

I looked up and he looked lovingly back down at me. I returned his look. As thinking how lucky cause I was... to be with the person who I loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days after the plane incident. I was in my room in Chateau Philip. Our engagement announcement ceremony was to be the next day. In the back of my mind cause I replayed the harsh words when I had overhead at the parade. But I mad at those woman and man are pissed me off.

(Will it really be okay... no, I can't keep having these negative thoughts.)

(It will show on my face.)

(But I need to stay positive and work to gain their acceptance!)

But despite those thoughts as I was too nervous to sleep that night. Just then, I heard a knock at my door.

Regina: "Hm? Yes?."

I slipped out of my bed and I went to open the door. It was Prince Wilfred.

Wilfred: "I'm sorry for disturbing you so late. Did I wake you?"

Regina: "No... were you too nervous to sleep well?"

He laughed a littke bit at my question.

Wilfred: "I wanted to talk for a bit."

He smiled as I ushered him into the room and we sat down on the bed together. He put his arm around me gently.

Wilfred: "Are you worried?"

Regina: "Yes..."

Wilfred: "You've had that about troubled looked on your face ever since we came back to Philip."

Regina: "Did I look troubled?"

Prince Wilfred looked straight into my eyes and I sighed.

(So I had been looking about worried without meaning to...)

Regina: "I'm sorry, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried..."

Regina: "If I could I would like to..."

Prince Wilfred pulled me closer and he kissed me on the forehead. His kisses trailed down to my eyelids then to my cheek. Jut as his lips were about to touch mine, but he whispered.

Wilfred: "I need to try..."

Regina: "Try...?"

He pulled back a little bit and he smiled softly.

Wilfred: "It's a secret."

Regina: "Seriously...?"

Wilfred: "Tomorrow..."

His lips moved in on mine once more.

Wilfred: "...I'll need to do all of that I can..."

He seemed refreshed for some reason.

(What's this atmosphere he possesses tonight?)

I had the impression of that I could depend of him completely as our lips met. The kiss deepened and I was soon unable to think of anything at all. Before I knew I being pushed backwards onto the bed. His hands traced over my clothes. His touch was gentle and my entire body relaxed. And I could feel what he was feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of our engagement cerecmony. I had finished getting ready and I was waiting in a corridor as that would lead to the courtyard where a press conference was being held. I look at my new dress and shoes because my little sister gave it to me about a present.

(But I don't think I can do this... I'm so nervous so I can't move...)

I felt my fingers are shook. I looked out of the window to the courtyard and I saw Prince Wilfred and Claude coming towards to me.

Wilfred: "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Regina: "No, it's fine..."

I near froze as I answered and probably due to nerves. Someone who clapped me heartily on the back and I looked up to see Claude smiling at me.

Claude: "You're slouching. Straighten up and hold yourself high."

Claude: "If you don't then, that dress is going to be the end of you."

His kind voice was comforting and I took a deep breath.

(Oh...)

Regina: "Okay..."

(Is Claude trying to give me a strength...?)

I felt some of my nervousness lessen and I was able to make a small smile.

Regina: "Thank you."

Claude looked slightly embarrassed as he cleared his throat.

Claude: "I didn't..."

Claude: "It won't do to have someone who can't be depended on at the side of His Highness."

He spoke in his usual curt tone, but I was sure about he was blushing.

(Oh...)

Just then, Prince Wilfred waded in between us.

Wilfred: "Claude... you have some nerve to speaking like that in front of me."

Claude bowed hurriedly under Prince Wilfred's cold gaze.

Claude: "F-Forgive me..."

Claude shrank back. Prince Wilfred kept him in sight as he embraced me gently.

Regina: "Seriously Wilfred...? What are you doing all of a sudden...? And infront of Claude too..."

I looked over at Claude who had turned away out of consideration.

Wilfred: "We'll get through this together. We can do it."

(Oh...)

He whispered earnestly in my ear. I thought he may have been a little nervous himself as he tightened his hold on me.

Regina: "Wilfred..."

He withdrew his arms from around me and he offered me from his hand.

Wilfred: "Shall we go?"

Regina: "Yes..."

He led me by the hand to the shining spot to where our announcement would be made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took one step outside to where we were greeted by a large number of the nation's people. They all beamed at us and we were greeted by the sound of their warm applause.

(Huh...? This isn't what I imagined at all...)

I was surprised at how different the reaction was to what I had expected and the cameras began to flash all around. At the same time, a voice called out.

Reporter 1: "Prince Wilfred."

Reporter 1: "Is it true, that you were present at the airport incident earlier in the week?"

Reporter 1: "We have heard that you saved a child."

(Huh?)

I looked at Prince Wilfred beside me and I looked at Claude who was standing in attendance nearby. They wore identical looks of surprise.

Reporter 2: "We have heard reports of that at the time your were accompanied by a woman."

Reporter 2: "Is this the same woman as the one who stands beside you today?"

Reporter 3: "Where was it that the two of you had been together?"

It appeared that word had gotten out about Prince Wilfred taking the commercial plane... and that he had been present when that plane crashed.

Reporter 1: "How do you respond?"

Reporter 2: "A comment please, Your Highness."

Prince Wilfred hesitated from a moment before addressing the reporters.

Wilfred: "Before announcing my engagement today..."

Wilfred: "I went to pay my respects to Regina cause the person you see here beside me's family."

There was a murmuring amongst the reporters.

Wilfred: "We were involved in an accident on the trip home."

He paused there and a serious look came over his face.

Wilfred: "Because of that accident and I realized something."

Reporter 2: "What was that, Your Highness?"

Wilfred: "How important it is to love someone and to protect that which you don't want to lose."

Wilfred: "I had a taste of what that feels like."

His eyes switched to me as he spoke.

Wilfred: "That reason is the person who I am about to introduce to you."

Wilfred: "Miss Regina Rosa."

Wilfred: "My future princess. She's real a princess."

(Oh Wilfred...!)

I felt extremely shy... but I turned to face the carmeras and I bowed.

Regina: "It's an honor to meet you all."

He touched a hand gently to the small of my back before he returning his attention to the media.

Wilfred: "If she hadn't been there when I was in a situation like that accident..."

Wilfred: "I would have just been one of the people who did nothing. But she was there..."

The group of reporters looked up at him intently... hanging on his every word.

Wilfred: "Because of that I was able to act regardless of my royal status..."

Wilfred: "And decided that it was more important to save a child's life..."

Wilfred: "That if someone is in need of help then I should feel obligated to reach out my hand."

Reporter 1: "Do you mean to say that if Miss Regina had not been there... and you would not have tried to save anyone?"

Prince Wilfred laughed at the reporter's twisted question.

Wilfred: "I can't say what I would have done."

Wilfred: "But because Regina was there..."

Wilfred: "I was able to act without a moment of hesitation."

(Wilfred...)

Wilfred: "That I could have realized for myself as how things should be without relying on my royal status..."

Wilfred: "I may have been able to achieve that someday."

He turned his head to look at me with a smile.

Wilfred: "But the reason cause I had that realization at that point and I could take that important first step..."

Wilfred: "It was her."

The air was so silent as I could have heard a pin drop.

Wilfred: "This is why..."

Wilfred: "I hope the people of Philip can accept our union..."

Wilfred: "And see that as I will work for the good of the people with her at my side."

He bowed his head and I followed to bowing gently.

Regina: "Thank you."

I tried to ignore the tight feeling in my chest as I stay still to bow my head for a moment. A short while after... applause sounded from somewhere around us.

(Oh...)

That applause spread throughout the gathering and we looked at each other.

(This is...)

Wilfred: "Would it be alright to interpret for this about the people of Philip... as giving us their blessing?"

As voices erupted from all around in response.

Citizen 1: "Congratulations!"

Citizen 2: "We wish you both all of the best!"

Everyone was smiling warmly at us.

(Does... does this is really mean about that, cause they accept me...?)

I felt my heart was full of joy as I tried to take in what was happening around me.

Wilfred: "Thank you!"

I tried to keep emotions in check as we bowed deeply as once more.

Wilfred: "I hope to make you all proud..."

Wilfred: "As Regina and I further the royal family together."

He flashed me another smile. It took some effort to speak.

Regina: "Wilfred..."

But that was all I could bring myself to say. He seemed to know what I wanted to say anyway as his expression softened and he held his hand at my back.

Wilfred: "It seems as they have accepted us."

Regina: "Yes."

Claude came towards to us and he carrying something in his hands. He turned to the media to explain.

Claude: "In the light of gaining about everyone's acceptance..."

Claude: "To show that for Miss Regina is now recognized as His Highness's future bride..."

Claude: "I present to her for this tiara and the mark of a Philippian Princess."

There was a murmuring around the courtyard at this speech before it gradually became silent. For this time, I noticed the King and Queen stood as they watching with approving looks nearby. Our eyes met and they inclined their heads to me and they're smiling.

(Your Majesties...)

Prince Wilfred took the tiara from Claude and he turned to face me. He held it above my head.

Wilfred: "Regina..."

Regina: "Yes..."

I bent my head down ready for him to place it there. About watching by the media and people of Philip as well as the King and Queen... Prince Wilfred brought down the tiara and he placed it on my head.

I could feel the weight of it as applause erupted from all corners. It was to show my commitment to the Kingdom... as well as a sign of Prince Wilfred's love for me.

Wilfred: "I said this before, but..."

Regina: "Yes...?"

I looked at him to be met by his wam true gaze.

Wilfred: "Thanks to you cause I was able to see what I must try for."

Regina: "But I didn't do anything..."

Wilfred: "I plan to build a country where we have the acceptance of the public."

Wilfred: "Will you walk that path with me?"

Regina: "I will."

I nodded my head and he smiled at me.

Wilfred: "I know I can do it with you at my side."

Wilfred: "Together with you, forever..."

He kissed my forehead as he spoke.

(Oh...)

The crowd grew louder with shouts and deafing applause. The sound was as serene as our hearts. As it echoed in the clear blue sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night. I was in Prince Wilfred's room as discussing the day's events with him.

Regina: "I have no idea about that everyone would know..."

Regina: "About what happened at the airport."

Wilfred: "Yeah... according to Claude..."

Wilfred: "The media had been tipped off by an anonymous source as to what happened on that plane."

Regina: "Do you think about it was that family?"

Prince WIlfred smiled kindly.

Wilfred: "I'm not sure."

Wilfred: "But it may be that it gave us the perfect opportunity to ask the public to accept us."

Regina: "That's true..."

Wilfred: "If the actions as I took that day were the right ones..."

Wilfred: "Then I truly believe about that being with you is leading me down the right path."

He slung his arm around my shoulders.

Regina: "But you made that decision on you own. I had nothing to do with it."

Wilfred: "I said so at the press conference, but it was because you were there... that I was able to come to that realization."

Regina: "Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "It's true for my attitude towards our people..."

Wilfred: "But there have been so many things that I didn't realize up until now."

Regina: "What...?"

Wilfred: "Just with one thought from you."

Regina: "But that's..."

He holded me gently into his arms and held me there. His gentle and warm arms.

(Wilfred...)

Regina: "That's not true."

Regina: "But I have always trusted about these arms around me and I will continue to do so. I will follow your lead."

He loosened his hold on me and he brought his face closer to mine.

Wilfred: "Thank you. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations."

He kissed me softly at first before the kisses grew deeper and more passionate. The sound of our breathing filled the room... before his lips slowly made their way down my neck and came to a rest on my collar bone.

Regina: "Ahh..."

I felt a little bit of pain as just above my chest and I couldn't stop myself from crying out. He pulled his head back a little bit and he smiled. I looked down at my chest and I saw... there was a mark as that truly showed that I was his. He traced the mark with his finger. I found it tickled.

Regina: "H-Honestly..."

Wilfred: "This is the real symbol of what happened today."

My heart began to beat wildly... at the movement of his finger on my skin and the way his lustrous eyelashes shook.

Regina: "Wilfred..."

He smiled as I said his name and he brought his face level with mine.

Wilfred: "If you keep calling my name sweetly like that..."

His lips were once again on mine as passionate and my mind went blank.

Regina: "Mm..."

*Warning: SMUT (LEMON) IS COMING*

My uncontrollable cries filled the room as I found we hard to breathe and embarrassing. He tooked our clothes as he push his shaft in my core when I gasped but it was forgotten in the next moments as a new set of waves washed over me... he thrusted into me as his skin smacking my clit hard as I cried out. And every musicle in my body relaxed. I could sense his feelings for me in every kiss and in the touch of his fingertips. We breathing heavily because he kept smack and smack my clit against his skin as I cried out of sotly, but he lie back down on his bed when he holds my waists with his hands. He started to thrusting to banging in my g-spot harder as I gasps when he watched my breasts are bouncing up and down as I breathing heavily and breathing filled in the room. He gritted his teeth when he kept thrusting in my core faster, harder, deeper as I breathing heavily and cried.

Regina: "W-Wilfred... ahhh..."

I moan his name when he groans softly, he kept to thrusting in my core deeper as my ass smacking against his thighs harder as begin slapped sound filled in the room as I gasps and breathing heavily while he kept thrusting my core deeper and deeper as I places my hands on his abs softly. I felt my core are wet as he kept thrusting me deeper once more as his thighs smacking my ass harder and harder when I felt his shaft are throbbing and... he rammed in my core and he cums in my womb harder filled inside me and I cried out of softly then he groans softly. We panting softly as I lie down on his chest and I snuggled into him.

~End of Smut (Lemon)~

Wilfred: "No matter what happens after today, we will face it together..."

I had felt about worry. I had felt discouraged by the words of others. But I had someone about to support me. And above all of the person who I loved was there with me.

(No matter what happens... if he's here with me...)

Wilfred: "I love you, Regina..."

I accept his love as we took the first step towards about our future. As truly believing that as we would live happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claude: "How did you like Princess Training?"

Claude: "Please enjoy your next story about the Royal Legend."

~End of (Sequel) Chapter 5~

To Be Continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 231 5
Regina Mills is a princess who hates every guy that her mother forces upon her. Until one day, Cora doesn't take no for an answer. Regina is brought...
137K 4.5K 59
Slightly estranged and distanced, Emma Swan's younger sister, Ivy, decides to visit town. A town that she could have no idea how much it would change...
2.7K 41 17
Princess Fiona is the daughter of Regina and Daniel. She had finally escaped that wretched tower, only to be stuck in the curse a year later. Once th...
8 0 4
As a princess who is next in line to become queen. It's hard to stay locked up in your palace. The princess decides to run away and start some troub...