Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

By SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

(Sequel) Chapter 2

236 5 0
By SayakoKomori

(Where am I...?)

I looked around in the darkness.

???: "Regina..."

I heard a gentle voice calling my name. I felt my arms were suddenly pulled from behind and I was been hugging as an embrace.

???: "Regina..."

They whispered my name once more. I looked at it when I saw Prince Wilfred.

(Oh...)

Wilfred: "I love you. And my feelings will never change."

I sighed in relief and then his arms around me loosened. I felt his hand brush against my chin. He tilted my face up as he brought his own nearer. I felt my heartbeat began to race and my cheeks blushed turn red. Then suddenly, he stopped.

(Huh...?)

As then I heard an eerie voice echo through the darkness.

???: "That clueless dolt of a woman thinks she can become a real princess?"

I heard another voice coming from the opposite direction.

???: "Philip Kingdom is doomed..."

(No...)

As suddenly as I feel realized that Prince Wilfred's arms were no longer around me and he was nowhere to be seen.

(But how...)

I looked around and I found myself faced with the cold stares at of the people of Philip.

(They were at the parade...)

There was a steely look in their eyes as they spoke in unsion.

???: "You're not real princess. Cause you're not fit to be our princess."

(LIAR! I AM A REAL PRINCESS!)

They loomed before me and I threw my hands out as if to ward them off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As suddenly, I gasp to open my eyes then sat up and I found myself in Prince Wilfred's bedroom.

(Oh... it's just a dream...)

I sighed in relief and yet, the faces of the people in my dream remained imprinted in my mind and I grips my fists of my hands because I'm getting angry. I was obviously so worried about the Kingdom... but not accepting me as it was giving me nightmares. I looked at Prince Wilfred was sleeping peacefully next to me.

Wilfred: "Mmn... Regina..."

His eyes stayed closed as he automatically reached out with his hand as if drawn to my warmth. The tension in my face relaxed at his touch.

(Wilfred told me about that everything is going to be okay...)

(But I shouldn't be acting weak like this.)

I watched his sleeping face and I kissed him lightly on the cheek. As I did but suddenly, he grabbed me by the arm and I was flipped around. Wilfred was no looking down at me. I giggled when he smiled and he whispered sleepily.

Wilfred: "Mornin'."

Regina: "Were you awake...?"

Wilfred: "I just woke up now."

He gently touched a finger to my lips.

Wilfred: "If you're going to kiss me. You should kiss me right here..."

(Oh...)

Our lips met and he kissed me deeply.

Regina: "Mm... w-wait..."

I pushed him away and Prince Wilfred laughed.

Wilfred: "It's okay to wait."

Regina: "Huh...?"

Wilfred: "But the longer as we wait as the more as we have to make up for... alright?"

I had no response and I accepted his kiss once more.

(Even so...)

I was lost in the heat of the moment... and I wrapped my arms around him.

~Warning: SMUT (Lemon) is coming~

We kissed him passionately as I moans into his mouth when he grope my breasts with his hands as I feel shiver and I gasps. He took our clothes when he drew his face close to my right breast as he start to suck my nipple against his mouth like a baby.

Regina: "W-Wilfred... ahh..."

I moans when he licks to flick my nipple against his tongue deeper as I cried, I felt my core are wet when he ran his two fingers slide down to my clit and he started to lick it goes faster and faster to making me moan louder when I places my hands on his head before he licking my core deeper with his tongue as I cried out.

Regina: "I-I'm cum- ahhh."

I cum as he lapped his tongue against my core as I panting before he moved up to face me, I felt his shaft pushes in my core when I cried out and he groan softly.

Wilfred: "So tight..."

He said when he thrusts into me goes faster pace as his skin smacking my clit filled his bedroom of noise cause I moan louder, he grunt and groan louder as the bed are creaking and the bed are moving back and forth. He holds my thighs with his both hands up when I felt his tip of shaft hitting my g-spot deeper pace as my back arch and I let out of scream but he cover to kiss me on the lips. He keep hitting my g-spot with his tip of shaft deeper and deeper pace while I moan into his kisses as suddenly I let out cum milk on his shaft when he rammed in my core and he cums inside me hard as I moans. He pulls his lips away from mine as we panting. He pulls his shaft out of my core and he lying down on the bed next to me when we fall asleep.

~End of Smut (Lemon)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later... I was studying Philippian history in my own room in the castle. I was alone because Claude's being too busy with his duties as royal butler.

(This is very hard... but there's so much to learn... but I have to do my best because I'm real princess.)

I thought to myself as I looked down at the book in my hands. Just then, I heard my cell phone is ringing from nearby.

(Hm? Who could that be...?)

I checked the caller display. It was someone as I hadn't expected.

(I wonder why they are suddenly...?)

I hesitated for a moment as before I answering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished my phone call before I'm going to visit Prince Wilfred's office. I had come to water the flower pots with new buds on them.

Regina: "I can't wait for them to flower."

Prince Wilfred looked up from the papers on his desk as I spoke and smiiling.

Wilfred: "Nor can I..."

I saw his smile and I remembered my phone call.

Regina: "I just had a call from my mother..."

Wilfred: "Your mother? Is anything wrong?"

He looked so worried, but I sent him a soft smile.

Regina: "Oh no, she's fine. She just wanted to know why I wasn't coming back home when I have a long vacation."

Regina: "My father who brought a new mansion."

Wilfred: "Oh, I see. It is common to go back home during vacation isn't it?"

Regina: "Yes. But I told her as I said I had too much to study about this time to return home."

He drew his brow up at my words.

Wilfred: "You don't plan on going back at all?"

Regina: "Yes. But I wasn't lying about the study."

Regina: "So I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

Prince Wilfred looked confused by this statement and appeared to think.

Wilfred: "But..."

His eyes wavered sadly. I hadn't expected him to say that and my heart sped. I looked straight back into the his eyes.

(But..)

I felt confused as I asked.

Regina: "Why?"

Prince Wilfred ssmiled warmly at me. He took off his glasses and he stood up from the desk.

Wilfred: "It must be tiring for you here."

Regina: "...Huh?"

He came closer as he spoke and he reached his hand out towards my cheek.

Wilfred: "Claude has been harsh with you while about you were learn..."

I felt his warm hand on my cheek and I stared at him.

Wilfred: "You look a lot of more tired than when you first came here."

(Oh...)

Wilfred: "It would be fine, if I could be at your side the whole time, but..."

Wilfred: "I have things as I must do."

Regina: "Yes, I know..."

Wilfred: "So I thought you should go home at least once."

My heart shook as he followed me with his eyes.

(He only said it because he's thinking of my well being...)

Wilfred: "And..."

His hand moved from my cheek as he traced my lips with his fingers.

(Oh...)

My heart pounded as I stared back at him. He brought his mouth closer to mine.

Wilfred: "I should worry if you are here."

His words tickled my lips as he spoke. As minding the sensation and I repeated his words.

Regina: "So you worry?"

Wilfred: "You spend more time with Claude than you do with me, don't you?"

Before I could respond with surprise but his lips were on mine.

(That's right. He's been worried about Claude before...)

(I never thought he was the jealous type, but maybe he is...)

His kisses grew more intense... as leading me to believe that it might really be the case.

Regina: "Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "Mn...?"

There was desire in his eyes and my heart raced.

Wilfred: "No one knows how hard you have been trying better than me..."

Wilfred: "So please think about it."

He replaced his glasses on his face and he returned to his seat.

(Right... Wilfred has a lot on his plate at the moment as well...)

As with that I thought when I turned to him and I spoke.

Regina: "I think I will go and see my parents and sister."

Prince Wilfred smiled slightly at my declaration.

Wilfred: "Really? I wonder what could possibly have changed your mind?"

He spoke teasingly and I giggled softly then I smiled back at him.

Regina: "Well, since you were so kind to think of me..."

Regina: "And I do have a lot of that I need to report to my parents..."

Wilfred: "Alright. I'll let Claude know."

Regina: "I'll miss you though."

I kept my smile in place as I whispered and he looked quizzically up at me.

Wilfred: "Why?"

Regina: "Why? Well, about while I'm at home cause I won't be able to see you..."

Prince WIlfred cocked his head to one side.

Wilfred: "What do you mean...?"

He looked straight at me.

Wilfred: "I'm going with you, so you will be able to see me the whole time."

Regina: "What! Really!?"

I stared at him. He had said it so naturally that I was lost for words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later...

(Is it really alright for him to have to come with me...?)

I was sitting with Prince Wilfred in a private jet, I staring out the window. The reality that the plane's destination was that of my home town hadn't hit me yet.

(Is this what a homecoming is supposed to be like...?)

Wilfred: "Regina. What's your country like?"

Prince Wilfred asked as suddenly from beisde me and for a moment I didn't know how to answer.

Regina: "What is it like...? Well..."

(I don't know where to start...?)

(I could talk about our well known landmarks...)

Regina: "Well, there's a mountian about that symbolizes our nation."

Prince Wilfred's eyes grew round.

Wilfred: "A mountain?"

Regina: "Yes. It is considered to be scared."

Regina: "It has a bright white cap of snow and is very beautiful."

But Prince Wilfred wore a strange look on his face and he cocked his head.

Wilfred: "I can't picture it."

Regina: "Oh, then..."

I described about many other things to him but it was always met with the same look. Claude who had been listening nearby and he started to laugh.

Claude: "His Highness's has never been very proficient at using his imagination..."

Claude: "So when it comes to things like that..."

Claude: "He's more likely to go and experience them first hand."

Regina: "Oh..."

Once upon of hearing it like that it made sense. But Prince Wilfred frowned at Claude's words.

Wilfred: "Well, I do think I can't know something until I have seen it, but..."

He pulled me close as he spoke.

Wilfred: "I believe I have an excellent imagination when it comes to Regina."

I heard his voice in my ear as just before I felt something soft against my cheek. As if on cue... Claude blushed a shade of red as he looked at us before averting his gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: "Your Highness. Can you please look over these documents?"

(Hm?)

I must have dozed off at some point and my eyes flew open. Prince Wilfred was as usual reading through some documents beside me.

Wilfred: "I've finished this one."

Claude: "Understood. Now, about the chart on this page..."

The conversation became more complicated and I turned my attention to the window.

(Wilfred is so busy...)

(Is it really okay that he's come here with me?)

I sighed gently. Prince Wilfred responded to my sighs and he spoke.

Wilfred: "What's wrong?"

I turned my head to see him who looking worriedly at me.

Regina; "Oh, it's nothing..."

I tried to hide my thoughts but failed as he handed to Claude back the documents with a sigh.

Wilfred: "Sorry, we'll continue with these later."

Claude: "Huh?"

Claude's eyes widened momentarily in surprise... but soon as he bowed his head as Prince Wilfred shot him a cold look.

Claude: "Understood. Later then."

He stood up and he left. Prince Wilfred turned back to me.

Wilfred: "If you have to something to say, just say it."

I had no chance of disguising my feelings and I spoke.

Regina: "You're so busy... but I was wondering if this is really okay?"

Wilfred: "Of course. I have the King's permission and this is serving as a holiday for me."

He smiled and my heart are danced in my chest.

Regina: "That's true, but..."

As I spoke when I recalled about what happened when we had gone to receive permission from the King.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days earlier... Prince Wilfred and I stood before the King. We were there to discuss Prince Wilfred coming with me to see my family.

King: "Miss Regina's family...?"

King: "I see. They're likely to be interviewed in the future and they must have some qualms."

King: "Wilfred, you must go and explain everything to them."

Wilfred: "Yes..."

I hadn't expected to receive his permission so easily.

(So is this really alright...?)

King: "However..."

I was feeling puzzled as the King continued.

King: "If the general public were to hear of this it may heighten their sense of distrust."

King: "Because of this I will only permit you to be absent for 3 days."

Wilfred: "Only 3 days?"

The King smiled wryly.

King: "You disagree?"

Wilfred: "Not exactly..."

Wilfred: "I would just like to give Regina the chance to take it easy."

King: "But you're going with her?"

King: "When we consider our public duties and interviews a long stay just isn't feasible."

Prince Wilfred nodded reluctantly.

Wilfred: "I understand."

King: "And this will be counted as a vacation for you..."

King: "But please make sure you're not seen alone together."

(Huh...!?)

Prince Wilfred's eyes widened as he exclaimed in surprise.

Wilfred: "What do you mean?"

King: "Just that. No matter where you go, Claude is to accompany you."

Prince Wilfred showed obvious displeasure at this.

Wilfred: "Are you saying that you don't trust us?"

King: "No. I'm merely thinking of the well being of Miss Regina."

The King looked intently at Prince Wilfred as he spoke.

King: "Don't you understand that..."

King: "If you don't change your ideas..."

King: "Regina's position will never change."

Prince Wilfred seemed to come to a realization at these words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(But I wonder what His Majesty meant by that...?)

I didn'y know whether Prince WIlfred had caught on to how I felt or not... but he placed his hand gently over mine.

Wilfred: "You're looking worried again..."

He touched my face with his spare hand as he spoke.

Wilfred: "Doesn't my being here with you change anything?"

Regina: "Oh, no. It does..."

(But...)

I couldn't hide the uneasiness I felt. He traced his hand down to my chin and tilted my face upwards. I felt his warm lips touch to my forehead. Next, he kissed my eyelid cheek... tracing down to meet my lips.

Wilfred: "As many times as you need before your fear or angry goes away."

Just as he had whispered... my unease grew less with each kiss. He looked straight at me with his passionate eyes.

Regina: "Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "Regina..."

(Oh...)

Just then, Claude's voice echoed through the compartment.

Claude: "We will be arriving shortly."

He looked away and I felt somewhat relieved as I looked back out the window. The nostalgic scenery spread out below me.

(To think I can share this sight with Wilfred...)

(I wonder what our vacation will be like.)

His hand found me once more. I smiled at him in response. He looked relieved and he moved closer to kiss me. As I kissed him back... I directed my thoughts to disembarking in my home town with him.

~End of (Sequel) Chapter 2: Princess Training Day 2~

To Be Continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 885 10
β˜™I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.β˜™ /// β˜™. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
21.4K 1.1K 52
Regina has been locked in a tower almost all her life by her mother Cora. One day a thief sneaks into her tower and steals her heart at first sight...
7 0 16
In this fractured fairy tale, Elliana, whose mother mysteriously disappeared twelve years ago, lives a normal life in her father's shop. However, whe...
147K 4.6K 25
Regina Mills had never though of becoming someone else's Own; not until Her Mother Cora forced her to Emma Swan. Maybe they'd eventually get along...