Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 3)...

By MrAladdin

The Boys are back again, but this time they have more than they can physically or emotionally handle. Zak Is... More

It's Over
Magic Hour
Wish On A Star
HeartBreak City
Gods of Our Lives
We All Scream For Ice Cream
"Hell Can Not Have Thee!"
Resident Goddess: After Love
#PowerOutage
Sleeping With The Enemy
90210
Gossip Greek
G3: H2O
Finally Married
Pre-Gods
Runaway Witch
Exit Strategy
The "Patch" of Cold
Tough Enough
War On Olympus
Break Open Hell
Season 4!

#PowerLess

442 17 0
By MrAladdin

At A Charity Event.

Pete and Allen were there giving out food plates, in support from P3. Zak and Bruce were introducing the area to CEOs of the charity. And Heath was getting ready to prepare for a mini concert for the people at the event.

"Pete, if people don't start showing up I am going to be pissed." Allen grumbled.

"Baby, calm down. Why are you so grumpy lately?" Pete asked.

"I'm not grumpy!" Allen snapped lowly.

"..is it because of the wedding?" Pete looked at him with teary eyes.

"What are you implying?" Allen glared.

"We got more food!" Max yelled with Carl and the police force behind him.

Pete snatched a paper towel of the table while glaring at Allen and walking away.

"Welp, looks like you're in trouble." Max stated.

"I'm always doing something fucking wrong." Allen became pissed.

"Allen, dude calm down." one officer said, who was a friend.

"Go to hell, Joe." Allen mumbled and walked away.

By A Soda Machine.

"Bruce, I'm so ready to go home." Zak sighed sitting in a folding chair.

"Well, this is a one time where you and your cousins can do something that doesn't involve demons." Bruce stated happily as he grabbed Zak's hand. "And I will go through all of this boring 'shit' as long as I can be with you."

Zak smirked at Bruce trying to use curse words. "That is a good point."

"OK, good. So let's go get something to eat and get ready to see Heath's live performance for the first time." Bruce pulled Zak up and away.

A man in all white walked around and was looking people up and down. He looked at a table that had free medicine for the people with the cancer. He glared at it, and the pills glowed red, then they turned back into their normal color.

"Hello Mr.," he said to Pete. "I have a feeling something bad is going to happen."

The man winked and walked off.

*Opening Credits*

Pete rushed around the corner until he bumped into Allen.

"Allen, I'm sorry. I feel guilty all the time because I feel like I rushed you into marrying me and I shouldn't have..." Pete was saying but Allen started walking away. Pete grabbed Allen's arm. His strong muscular and large arms... A heat of lust passed from Pete to Allen.

Pete jumped on to Allen and wrapped his legs around him. They were losing their breathe but still kissing eachother.

Heath was warming up with his backup singers, when Zak and Bruce walked back there.

"Hey guys!" Heath smiled brightly.

"Hiya, what's going on?" Zak smiled.

"Well, we are trying to make a quick set list, since the original was taken to our next stop on the tour; Paris." Heath grumbled.

"OK, Heath." the back up singers came.

"So far we got:
Please
Grown is My World
Secret Fantasizing
(I can't get no) stunning curtains" one said.

"OK." Heath said to them. "Gotta go guys."

Zak and Bruce were talking when they heard a commotion. They ran to check it out and a saw people falling to the ground.

"Bruce!" Zak yelled, the he say Pete going down on Allen in a corner. "Oh my gosh, Pete!"

Heath walked outside with them.

"What the hell happened." Heath asked looking shocked.

"We don't know." Zak said.

Bruce started sniffing out the area, and when he finished he landed on the free medicine. Zak and Heath walked behind him and read the sign.

"It's the people of the charity." Heath looked at the dying people on the floor.

"Bruce, what can we do." Zak asked.

"There isn't anything we can do." Bruce was thinking. "Unless a demon did this."

"What are you saying?" Zak asked again.

"If we vanquish him, maybe it would reverse what he did to the pills and heal them." Bruce supplied as a suggestion.

"But we don't know who or what this demon looks like." Heath added.

"I think I know who does." Zak looked to where he saw Pete and Allen earlier but they were gone now.

"Zak." Heath called lowly.

"What?" Zak replied as he and Bruce turned to look where Heath was looking. They saw a man with red energy at his hands and he was glaring at them.

The man threw some type of red energy at them. Heath swung his arm and the energy reversed into a brick wall. The man shot another and this time it hit Heath. The impact made Heath fall onto the floor. Zak went to help him up but Bruce pulled him back.

"What are you doing!" Zak pushed Bruce off.

"His powers are contagious." Bruce warned.

Zak randomly shot his arm forward toward the demon and a bunch of lighting bolts were shot at him but the demon teleported away before he could be torn apart.

"Heath, get up." Zak pulled Heath's shirt, in attempt to not touch him.

"I'm really horny." Heath said in a confused tone.

"His empathy power is fighting the demon's power." Zak said. "Heath reach out and feel Bruce's and my emotions."

Heath got tingles in his head and he felt anger towards the demon and the lust and horny feelings disappeared.

"OK, where did he go." Heath said looking at them.

"I don't know but he is around here somewhere." Bruce stated.

"OK, we need stop Pete and Allen from humping like horn dogs before someone sees them." Zak looked around. Carl and Max came up behind them.

"Hey, guys." Heath was saying but Carl knocked him into a table and roared.

"The demon got to them." Zak yelled.

"And the police force." Heath said as he saw zombie like police following Carl and Max.

"Don't let them touch you!" Bruce grabbed a table and went to town on the police.

Max tried to punch Zak but he jumped back, then Max tried to roundhouse kick him but Zak ducked then jumped up into levitation. As Zak levitated he kicked Max in the head, then he shifted to the right and kicked to police officers. Zak eyes then were consumed by a blue color and he sky started fading into a gray color.

Bruce ducked two punches from two different cops. As he came back up he wacked them with the table.

Heath swung his arm, and Carl's body flew backwards knocking down two cops.

"Heath!" Zak yelled as he shot his arm at Heath. As he shot his arm, lighting flew towards Heath, Heath held his arm up and the lightning split into four and knocked out all the police officers along with Carl and Max.

They heard loud moaning and screaming. They ran to check it out. As the came around the corner, they saw Pete riding Allen on top of a table.

"Oh. My. God." Heath covered his eyes.

"Pete..." Zak tried to pull Pete off, but in turn the lust passed on to him. Zak attacked Bruce in lust, causing Bruce to gain the lust infection. Zak and Bruce were rushing to get each others' clothes off.

Heath was about to intervene, but someone snatched his head back by the roots of his hair. Heath was then thrown through a patio table.

"LITTLE WITCH!" the demon shrieked. "Now you shouldn't be touching them in there especially with no Tremaine or a mate. Looks like you burned all your bridges of love."

The demon laughed at Heath.

"I don't find anything funny." Vincent's voice boomed out behind the demon.

"Oh sorry sir." The demon bowed.

"You disgrace me. Your powers are weak, and you are like a abominable snake." Vincent sneered. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT."

"But..." the demon said, but as soon as he did he was set on fire until he blew up.

"Who are you really." Heath looked up from on the floor.

"Unfortunately a guy who has been rejected by his mate." Vincent glared and flamed away. Heath got up and went to check on his cousins.

Zak, Bruce, Allen, and Pete were rushing to put on clothes.

"What the hell happened?" Pete asked.

"A demon inflicted you guys with lust." Heath stated. "But he's gone now."

"You okay?" Zak noticed his down mood.

"Yeah, but I'm just confused. It'll be fine." Heath fake smiled.

"Ok, let's go check on the other's outside." Bruce said.

"Allen and I are going stay back." Pete spoke up. "Call us if something is wrong."

The others nodded and left.

"What's wrong." Allen asked.

"I need to know that you want to marry me, because I want us to last forever. But we can't do that rushing into things or having regrets." Pete held Allen's arm as they sat down.

"Of course I want to marry you, I asked you remember?" Allen smirked. "I'm just scared because my father was married twelve times and has twelve children and I am just scared to end up like him."

"Well guess what, I am too crazy to let you go off two eleven other people. Put if you want eleven kids, well lets just say that I'm all yours either way." Pete kissed Allen's shoulder.

"I love you, baby." Allen held Pete's chin and kissed him deeply. They heard loud instrumentals and Heath welcoming screaming people.

"Oh, lets go." Pete pulled Heath away.

Onstage.

Heath was sing his song Grown is My World.

Everyone is telling me how to live,
Everything in my heart I gotta give.
I just a little bit older.......
A little bit colder.....
A boy I am no longer,....
A man who is stronger (stronger)

Because Grown is my worlddddddddddd
Grown is my worrllddddd
I wish that you coud see meee.
Cuz I am freee...
And Grown... so now I ....can move on.
From a love that suck so bad,
Torn and made me sad...

(SKIP TO STUNNING CURTAINS)

I can get NO stunning curtainss,
Like the moon and the sun,
My love was shun,
With eclipse TOOOOOOO my heart

Crowd: I can get no stunning curtains,
Your love was pain,
With nothing to gain.

Heath: (while crowd sings)
STUNNING CURTAINNNSSS
Yes your love was painnnn,
And I had nothing to gain

Together:
It was like the sun eclipsed by the moon,
My heart feel to soon,
Covered by lies, in stunning curtains.....

"Thank you guys so much. So beautiful." Heath yelled to his audience and blew a kiss his family before breaking out into some complex dance moves.

End of Episode,
Tune in next Episode for the WEDDING.

Picture is of Sexassyyy Allen.

Enjoy,
MrAladdin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 2.1K 41
Shepherd had run all his life. Constant, unabating movement that consumed him. It was relentless, be it the demons within his own mind or external pu...
333K 28.2K 35
[THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT. Please read the rewrite that is currently up on my profile] ............ "Look, man, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to rob the...
28.2K 934 24
Even God can make mistakes. My name used to be Kai. I was leading an ordinary life until a fateful encounter changed everything. As I bravely saved a...
1.1M 41.4K 64
The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery caused by satan himself and stumbles in...