Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 3)...

By MrAladdin

The Boys are back again, but this time they have more than they can physically or emotionally handle. Zak Is... More

It's Over
Magic Hour
Wish On A Star
HeartBreak City
Gods of Our Lives
We All Scream For Ice Cream
"Hell Can Not Have Thee!"
Resident Goddess: After Love
#PowerOutage
Sleeping With The Enemy
90210
Gossip Greek
G3: H2O
#PowerLess
Finally Married
Pre-Gods
Runaway Witch
The "Patch" of Cold
Tough Enough
War On Olympus
Break Open Hell
Season 4!

Exit Strategy

391 16 0
By MrAladdin

In Heath's Room at His Home.

Heath was in his bed watching American Horror Story, when someone shimmered in. Heath swung his arm and that person grunted as he hit the floor. Heath got up and turned the light on.

"Who are you?" Heath said on guard.

"It's me." the all too familiar voice said in a stressed out and tired voice.

"... Tremaine." Heath gasped as if his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

"I go by Patch now." He said as he stood up. Heath took in Tremaine's... Or Patch's new appearance. He was no longer a brunette, his hair was black and short. Even though he had on clothes, Heath could tell his body was more ripped than ever before.

"Well, thanks to you I won't be watching American Horror Story anymore. So talk." Heath glared at him.

"I missed you and I needed to see you before I made a decision." Patch aka Tremaine sat on the edge of Heath's bed.

"Tremaine, you promised to stay away. If my cousins see you they will want to vanquish you." Heath said.

"I don't care, Angel. I tired of being alone, I can't do this by myself, I need you." Patch was almost in tears.

"Trem... Patch.. Whatever you go by... We can't do this anymore because as a Charmed One I can't date an evil person." Heath said.

"And what decision, were you talking about earlier?" Heath added.

"Going back to the brotherhood and working for the Source." Patch said with his head down, then he looked up.

#Opening Credits.

"Are you fucking crazy!" Heath yelled at him.

"I'm tired of hiding and running, Heath I've been hiding from bounty hunters for months." Patch sighed showing the extent of the weight on his shoulders.

Heath grabbed his face and kissed the hell out of Patch. Patch pulled Heath onto his lap as he laid back. Heath pulled off Tremaine's shirt and gazed lustfully at his newly formed body.

"Like that, Angel?" He smirked. Heath didn't answer, he just smashed his lips back onto Patch's.

"Wait, we are going to fast." Heath got off of Patch, causing him to growl and sigh at the same time.

"But we missed eachother's presence." Patch kissed Heath's back.

"I know, but since Tremaine is gone and now Patch has arrived. You are like a stranger to me." Heath stated.

"Fine." Patch stood up and took off his pants, now he was only in his boxers. He laid in bed pulling the cover up over himself.

Heath just looked at him flabbergasted.

"Oh, almost forgot." Patch turned to Heath and gave him a kiss goodnight.

Next Day

Patch was at the table chowing down on pancakes Heath had made. He just stared at him as he drank his tea.

"Why have I never asked you to cook for me before." Patch spoke with a mouthful of pancakes.

"You always took me to restaurants." Heath stated with no emotions.

"Why are you scared of me?" Patch stopped moving his fork and knife and finished chewing.

"Because, everything we were was a big fat lie. I know I wasn't very tell tell about me being a witch, but I thought you were a mortal and wouldn't know how to take it. But you had a hidden agenda to kill us." Heath slammed his glass down on the table.

"I told you I loved you and I wouldn't have." Patch sat up straight.

"Yeah, and before that the night before you charged at me and my cousins with a knife." Heath glared.

"...read my emotions. And you tell me how I feel about you. I would risk everything for you." Patch was becoming teary eyed.

Heath closed his eyes and tingles went off in his head. Heath opened his eyes and stared at Patch.

"I told you. I love you unconditionally." Patch smiled, then went back to devouring his pancakes.

At The Manor.

Pete was making Allen's breakfast as he sat at the table.

"Should we switch the boys into magical school?" Allen asked.

"I never thought about that, and with them having high abilities, they do need the attention from the teachers." Pete rambled.

"Well, I'll speak with Bruce about it." Allen sat his paper and ate a piece of toast. Zak and Bruce walked in arguing.

"Good morning!" Pete said to get their attention.

"Good morning." Bruce replied back in an elegant manner.

"Bruce, I made blood. It's from an ingredient that our grandmothers made together." Pete smiled and handed Bruce a mug.

Bruce took a sip of the beverage and his face lithe up.

"This is awesome." Bruce looked like he had an idea. "You could make a profit off of this."

Zak scoffed and grabbed some toast.

"I'm serious." Bruce stated.

"How would he advertise it. Because this is True Blood, where everyone knows about vampires." Zak growled.

"Stop with your negativity." Bruce snarled and glared. Zak, as the submissive mate, got quiet.

Heath ran into the room and was worried looking.

"What's wrong." Pete asked.

"There's a guy..." Heath was saying.

"..ugh who's ass do I have to kick?" Zak asked taking his engagement ring off and preparing for a fight.

"No one, just please take this into caution." Heath waited ten seconds. "Everyone calm?"

They all nodded their heads and looked serious.

"Patch, come in." Heath said. Patch aka Tremaine walked through the door. As soon as he stopped walking as lighting bolt sent him flying into the wall.

"Zak!" Heath gasped, helping Patch up.

"Are you crazy?! Why did you bring him here!" Zak prepared another lighting bolt. Heath waved his index finger in a sideways swiping motion, and the bolt flew out the open window; outside.

"Heath, please be reasonable here." Pete pleaded.

"I am, he's safe if he wanted to kill me, he would have done it when we slept together last night." Heath said.

"Heath, I'm all for someone finally owning your body but he's a demon who tried to kill us." Zak stated with anger.

"We didn't sleep together together, we slept together like actually slept." Heath scoffed. "And he isn't channeling Trizusor anymore."

"Doesn't change shit, Heath." Zak said stubbornly.

"Give him a chance, Puppy." Bruce sighed.

"Fine. But try to hurt my cousins or me again and I will have your head." Zak glared.

"OK, so what's wrong?" Allen asked.

"Im thinking of joining my father's old gang, the Brotherhood." Patch said.

"The Brotherhood?" Pete asked as Zak laughed.

"It's a group of very powerful demons. The Source handpicked the family he wanted to be in it. And these demons are absolutely no joke." Bruce informed them.

"So what do you get from that?" Zak asked.

"Off of bounty and on the Source's good side." Patch stated looking at Heath. "And to know that less demons would be after you."

"But that doesn't make me feel safe. I just need you to stay here with me." Heath walked away.

"Angel...." Patch was about to follow, but Zak stopped him.

"We got it." Zak said as he and Pete went after Heath.

Bruce and Allen walked towards Patch with their arms crossed.

"So what is your actual plan?" Bruce asked.

In The Living Room.

"Heath sat on the couch looking out the window.

"Heath, what's bothering you?" Pete asked.

"You know I was kind of happy he came back, because I already knew how much he loves me. So why shouldn't I have thought we could live happily ever after." Heath voice was cracking. "..'m so stupid."

"No you're not." Zak said. "I'm sure seeing Allen and Pete being a happy couple is a lot of stress on you. And Bruce and I arguing like an old married couple doesn't help either."

"It's not that... Well it does make me a little envious because who doesn't want someone to fall back on, have children with, and just be happy. When I look at tabloids about me, I cry my eyes out because no one is there to comfort me and tell me those people are just crazy." Heath let tears drop.

"Heath, its honestly not you." Zak said, while rubbing Heath's shoulder.

"Yeah, you even said how you met your mate." Pete said.

"Yeah, and now we're on a I will kill you first basis." Heath sighed. "Because of Tremaine."

"You're on a what?!" Zak stood up with blue eyes.

"Zak, sit down. I'm sure he's joking." Pete stated.

"I'm not actually." Heath frowned.

Three demons teleported into the room. The cousins all stood up. One of the demons shot a energyball at them. Zak stuck his hands up by his side, and he used his energy powers to reverse it. The energyball reversed and hit the demon next to the demon that threw it, the demon that it hit blew up.

Heath kicked the other demon in the stomach causing him to fall. Pete reached behind the couch and pulled out two potions. He gave one to Zak. They threw the potions on the two remaining demons.

"They worked!" Zak said in surprise.

"SHH!" Heath hissed, when they all got quiet. "Its a set up."

Heath dashed to the kitchen followed by his cousins. They stopped with a slide, when they saw a knocked out Bruce and Allen. Two men were holding Patch and teleported away with him.

"It was the Brotherhood." Zak sighed.

"How are we going to get out of this one?" Pete helped up Allen, as Zak did the same with Bruce.

"What happened, baby." Zak asked Bruce.

"Patch, was telling us why he really wanted to join the Brotherhood." Bruce coughed. "then the men attacked us."

"Who were they?" Pete asked.

"The Brotherhood." Allen gulped sitting up.

"Great." Heath sat down.

Brotherhood's Lair.

Patch was chained down to a chair with a crucifix. The leaders of the Brotherhood were now glaring at him.

"Hello, brothers." Patch stated with an emotionless face.

"We can't trust him." A man yelled.

"Mario, calm." The leader of the whole gang stated.

"But Jasper, he is a traitor and he has the biggest bounty on his head ever. Not to mention he made the Source's mate reject him." Mario rambled.

"Mario, go to our quarters now or you will be on punishment." Jasper glared at his mate, Mario.

"Fine." Mario pecked Jasper's cheek with a soft kiss and then he departed.

"Now, Patch Smartino, what Mario said we all know is true. With taking you back in l, we would be putting a target on our back from the Source, himself." Jasper said lowly. "So with this being the hiatus, you must prove yourself to us and... the Source."

"How do I do it." Patch still had an emotionless face on.

"You will kill a virgin, as a sacrifice to the Brotherhood and then you end all connections with Heath Halliwell." Trez, a latino demon standing next to Jasper, informed.

"...." Patch was speechless because one he promised he wouldn't kill anymore to Heath, and taking away Heath is like taking away his heart, and lungs.

"He can't do it." Another demon laughed.

"I WILL!!" Patch roared at them, causing all of them to jump back.

At The Manor.

Heath was scrying for Patch, but the crystal keep avoiding places.

"Its like they don't want us to find them." Heath slammed the map on the ground.

"Heath, don't give up. I have a feeling that they are going to test him, because he wants back into the gang, on you guys love. So Patch needs us right now." Zak said holding his hand over his heart.

Pete and Heath jaws dropped, because less than hours ago Zak wanted Patch's head on a platter.

"What?" Zak asked confused.

"What made you change your mind on Patch?" Pete smiled.

"I'm trusting that he is who and what my cousin needs and wants to get true happiness." Zak smiled at Heath, who was still stunned. "Now, back to work."

"Ok. Wait, what if he is under surveillance." Heath suggested.

"Do you think he would have a place for you to meet?" Pete asked.

"His old building!" Heath yelled and ran out the door.

"Should we follow?" Pete looked to Zak.

"No, because I am putting all my trust in Patch to do the right thing." Zak stated.

At The Abandoned Saturn Building

Someone was trying to break down the front door. Then the sound of Heath's telekinesis is heard, as the door is thrown across the room.

"Tremaine!" Heath yelled as he walked in.

"I told you Tremaine is dead, angel." Patch says with a sad happiness.

"Patch!" Heath wraps Patch into a hug.

"Its ok, Angel." Patch kissed him on the forehead.

"What happened down there?" Heath looked Patch into the eyes.

"They want me to kill an innocent and break all connections with you." Patch said. They didn't notice Mario spying on them, but he soon teleported away.

The Brotherhood Lair.

"Jasper!" Mario rushed into the room. "He's with that witch."

"Mario, what are you talking about?" Jasper sighed looking up from paper work.

"I FOLLOWED HIM, HE'S A TRAITOR." Mario yelled, he was not going to be ignored.

"OK, Mario when Patch returns we will question him on it." Jasper went back to his paper work. As Mario was leaving Jasper spoke. "Just because you're my mate doesn't mean you can question my authority in front of my employees."

"Sorry, but I don't want to see you hurt again." Mario said.

"I know, but do it again and you will have to be punished." Jasper said sternly but with regret and pain.

"Yes, Jaspy." Mario nodded and left.

At The Manor.

"So what did he say?" Zak asked.

"Puppy, give him his space." Bruce pulled Zak into his lap.

"I'm just curious, is all." Zak sighed.

"Someone was spying, and he knew it. So he said they want him to kill an innocent and break ties with me." Heath was drinking out of his water bottle.

"Well what do we do now?" Pete asked.

"I guess we wait until Patch tells when they are going to go kill the innocent." Heath sighed.

"Well wake me up when he comes." Zak laid down with his head in Bruce's lap, and took a nap.

"I'll get started on dinner, because Allen and Miles get angry at me when its not ready when they are." Pete went into the kitchen.

At The Lair.

"Hello, sir." Patch greeted.

"Patch, sources say that you have been informing the Charmed One, that we told you to break ties with, on the task we have given you." Jasper sat in his chair with Mario by his side.

"Yes, I did have the pleasure to speak with Heathan." Patch used Heath's full first name.

"So are you signing on your lease as a traitor?" Jasper asked hoping deep down he wasn't.

"With all due respect, but Mario you should have stayed a little longer." Patch smiled. "But after Sir Mario here failed to get an accurate spy report, I told Heath that we would never have a chance together and to go and amend things with his mate."

Mario face dropped as Jasper's turned up into a smile. He was happy that Patch wasn't a traitor.

"Who is Heath's mate?" Mario wasn't convinced.

"The Source." Patch said, as the whole room gasped.

"It's not possible." Jasper gasped.

"But it is." Patch confessed as he did, Jasper waved his fingers and Patch was knocked out.

Picture is of Patch aka the new and improved Tremaine.
End Of Episode

Enjoy,
MrAladdin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 4K 108
"Whatever else happened to him, Chris knew three things would never change: (1) The only d*ck he would ever touch was his own. (2) The only man he lo...
93K 2.9K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
49.9K 2.9K 28
Melrose wants peace, he wants the world to have peace, but ever since he was a child, he'd never known peace, his grandfather has wanted him and his...
1.1M 53.2K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...