Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 3)...

Por MrAladdin

The Boys are back again, but this time they have more than they can physically or emotionally handle. Zak Is... Más

It's Over
Magic Hour
Wish On A Star
Gods of Our Lives
We All Scream For Ice Cream
"Hell Can Not Have Thee!"
Resident Goddess: After Love
#PowerOutage
Sleeping With The Enemy
90210
Gossip Greek
G3: H2O
#PowerLess
Finally Married
Pre-Gods
Runaway Witch
Exit Strategy
The "Patch" of Cold
Tough Enough
War On Olympus
Break Open Hell
Season 4!

HeartBreak City

542 21 5
Por MrAladdin

Outside The Mall

Zak and Bruce were walking and holding hands, along side Pete and Allen.

"Come on Puppy, you said when we left that Allen and I could go watch the game." Bruce semi-whined.

"Fine Bruce!" Zak snapped and untangled his hands with Bruce and stormed away.

"Zak!" Bruce put on his Vampire King's Voice.

"That shit doesn't work on me!" Zak said and kept walking.

"I'll go get him." Pete ran after Zak. Bruce looked at Allen in exhaustion.

"I know, I know." Allen smiled.

"I try Allen, I really do.. its like anything I do isn't enough besides sex nothing I do is worthy in his eyes." Bruce sighed.

"Well atleast he said we can go to the game." Allen smiled.

Heath and Tremaine were trailing behind all of them in their own world.

"I think we should let the public know we are a couple." Tremaine said.

"Are you sure." Heath asked. "I mean we would be in many tabloids and stuff like that." Heath said with precaution.

"Not if we stay closed and only to ourselves." Tremaine kissed Heath's knuckles and then his forehead.

"Ok, so when would we let them know." Heath blushed from Tremaine's actions.

"I have an Ellen interview tommorow and you can come with me." Tremaine smiled.

"Sure." They stopped walking when they reached Tremaine's corvette.

"I'll see you tommorow." Tremaine gave Heath a sweet kiss on the lips.

Heath caught up with the others. A man fell out the blue.

"Are you ok?" Zak asked helping the man up.

"No, I have a mate..." He sighed.

"Ok?" Pete questioned.

"I'm a cupid, I not supposed to have a mate." he held his ribs.

(Opeining Credits)

At The Manor

"Okay, so we have a cupid who has a mate, why is that so bad?" Pete stated.

"We aren't allowed to have mates." the cupid, Mark, said.

"Who makes those rules." Heath asked.

"Higher up cupids do." Mark said.

"Okay, so why are you guys not aloud to have mates." Heath inquired.

"It what they call 'bias'" Mark snarked with a sarcastic laugh.

"They are they higher up?" Zak asked.

"Yeah." Mark was still holding his chest.

"Why is it bias?" Pete asked.

"They think we would be too into our mates to keep doing our jobs, and it makes us vulnerable to anti-Cupids." Mark said.

"Is that what happened to you?" Zak asked.

"What?"Mark asked.

"You're trying to hide your injury." Zak pointed and Mark hid his bruise more.

"No..." Mark lied.

"So a random gash in your side just appeared out of nowhere." Heath snarked.

"Ok I was attacked by a anti-cupid" Mark sighed.

"Who is your mate?" Pete asked.

"Uh I think his name is Jeremy Silver." Mark said.

The cousins jaws dropped and they looked at eachother.

"Jeremy!!" Heath yelled. Jeremy orbes into the room.

"What is it." He panicked the frozed when he saw Mark.

Mark slowly stood up and stumbled to Jeremy

"Jeremy..." Mark tripped, Jeremy rushed to him.

"Jeremy, heal him." Heath rushed helping Mark up.

Ronnie and Neal walked in through the door smiling.

"... a cupid." Neal gasped.

"Yeah, no time... Mark we need you to lead us to the demons that did this." Zak said. Mark just nodded and stared at Jeremy.

A Lair

Many people were walking around. Monitors were set up watching the real world to scope out cupids.

Jeremy teleported in with Zak and Heath, Pete stayed back to watch over Mark. The three creept around the corner and saw a lot.

"It's at least 50 of the Anti-Cupids." Heath said.

"We are probably going to need a power of three spell." Zak sighed.

"Ok let's go." Heath said, but they heard a throat clear behind them. "Welp, boys look like they've caught us."

The three turned around and 20 Anti-Cupids were facing them.

"Chain lightning, GO!" Zak yelled. Heath ran to the side of the Anti's, Zak charged lighting at him, Heath curved his palm and telekensis shot the lightning onto the Anti's causing it to bounce onto the others in chain link.

"Orb now Jeremy." Heath and Zak ran to Jeremy, who orbed them out before the other Anti-Cupids came.

At The Manor.

Jeremy, Zak, and Heath came in.

"So...?" Pete asked.

"We just pissed them off." Zak said going to the book.

*Ding Dong*

"Who is at the door at 8 at night." Pete said as Allen went to answer.

"Hello, Tremaine." Allen shook hands with him.

"Oh Tremaine, I thought you were coming tommorow." Heath smiled.

"I was thinking we could fly out to LA, go on a date then call it a night and just go to the the show in the morning." Tremaine smiled hopefully.

Heath looked guilty then looked back at his cousins.

"You can go, but be back for the day after tommorow because you're still babysitting." Zak said. "..And be careful with my cousin" Zak glared at Tremaine.

"I promise." Tremaine said, Heath ran upstairs to pack a bag.

2 Hours Later.

Zak and Pete were planning their attack. Bruce and Allen were screaming at the flat screen in the living room as the New Orleans' Saints went against the Patriots.

Mark and Jeremy were cuddled on the couch.

Jeremy was smiling and adoring Mark as Mark caressed his hair.

"I know we just meet but I love you with all my heart." Mark confessed. "I have the powers to give these feelings but I never felt these feelings."

"How do they make you feel." Jeremy asked quietly.

"I want to feel you all over, my skin burns for you, I want to love, protect and be there for, you." Mark explained looking down in shame.

"Mark, I feel the same, and no matter what I will return your feelings and help you anyway I can to adjust to them." Jeremy kissed Mark's hand.

"I need you..." Mark looked Jeremy in the eyes.

"Ohhhh no you don't, not until we vanquish this demon." Zak interrupted. "Which on speaking of it, we are ready."

"Ok, Mark you are going to roam the streets pretending to be looking for Jeremy." Pete stated.

"And since they have cameras set up in the streets then they will see you.." Zak stated.

"Oh and Sense you with their powers." Pete added.

On walkway (no one around)

"Jeremy, come on baby I didn't mean what I said earlier." Mark yelled. "I will honor our mating and go through with it."

"This guy is a good actor." Zak said as he and Pete were hiding out.

"I know, look" Pete pointed to the Anti-Cupids who started appearing as Mark faked being oblivious.

"Start 'er up." Pete said to Zak.

Zak leaned his head back with eyes that constantly changed color. The sky picked up a lot of clouds. The Anti-Cupids haven't noticed the change in weather.

Zak continued with the silent weather.

"They are closer to Mark, now." Pete said looking. A red silent lightning striked on the ground and the Anti's jumped back.

On A Date.

Heath had changed into a semi-transparent red suit with a solid black vest along with solid underparts that hid his boxers and extended to his tie. His long blonde hair was combed into right comb over.

Tremaine settled for a plan dark green Armani suite.

"I can tell you love this resturant." Heath smiled.

"And how is that?" Tremaine smirked.

"No one ever remembers their waiters or waitresses' name." Heath said.

"Its called kindness." Tremaine ate a piece of the roll.

"Knowing all of the waiters and waitresses names isn't." Heath laughed lowly.

"Ok, you got me, I own this resturant." Tremaine confessed.

"This is one of the best resturants in California." Heath was amazed.

"Thank you but we aren't that good." Tremaine ate another piece of roll.

"Yeah. Right." Heath sighed.

"What's wrong, honey." Tremaine put his roll knife down.

"Its jus-.... its nothing." Heath played with his roll.

"Don't lie to me, pretty." Tremaine was being sincere.

"I just have a low esteem, when people tell me or I learn about their accomplishments it makes me look down on mine." Heath didn't look at Tremaine.

"Don't do that, because you are one of the top singers in the world, you have the highest octave range in the world, all of what I have is passed down so really I should be looking down at myself." Tremaine rubbed Heath's cheek.

"Dinner is served." The waiter brought the food out.

Heath smiled as Tremaine made goofy faces about how delicious his food is. Then Tremaine stuck his fork out for Heath to taste his food. Heath hesitantly tasted it and moaned at how good it was.

"Oh sorry do you want to taste mine." Heath blushed.

"Depends on what of yours that you are offering." Tremaine winked. Heath faced turned beat red.

Back In The Alley.

Zak was levitated in the sky and he was pissed off. Anti-Cupids were getting struck left and right.

Pete was trying to get to the Anti-Cupid who was strangling Mark with his powers. An anti through Pete into a wall of a store. Zak zapped the anti when he did. A bunch more Anti's came jumping off of buildings. One tackled Zak out of the sky and they both crashed on the ground.

"We need help." Pete groaned.

"Bruce..." Zak gasped as he held his wrist. Bruce, Kion, and Allen were there ready for battle.

Kion and Bruce sped through dodging blows and breaking necks.

Allen helped Pete of the ground and they hid from Anti's. Zak shot a bolt at the Anti attacking Mark. Mark was in critical condition, with gashes in him.

"Jer...Jeremy" Mark called.

Cut to The Manor.

Jeremy was being thrown around by Anti's, while he heard Mark's calls.

"Mark." Jeremy called back as an Anti through him through the coffee table.

Heath's Date.

Heath got a weird feeling in his stomach.

"You ok?" Tremaine stopped laughing as he saw Heath's discomfort.

"Nothing, I have to go to the bathroom." Heath went to the bathroom.

In The UnderWorld.

"Sir, the Anti-Cupids are getting a lead on the Charmed Ones." Isaac told the Source

"How is that possible." The source roared.

"Heath is on a date." Isaac stated.

"A date...?" The Source asked feeling hurt.

"Yeah, which downs the power of three." Isaac said worriedly.

"I will be the one to bring them down, not these stupid Anti's." The source flammed away.

In Resturant Restroom.

Heath was calling his cousins but got no reply. Vincent teleported into the room.

"Vincent? What are you doing here." Heath jumped.

"I heard that your cousins need your help." Vincent smiled.

"Can you teleport me to them, please." Heath begged.

"Yeah, be safe" Vincent kissed Heath's forehead and waved his hand, Heath was now gone. Vincent thought for a second and went to interrogate Tremaine.

On The Street

Zak was combating with two Anti-Cupids, and Pete kept freezing. Heath appeared and saw the chaos going on. Two Anti's ran at Heath, Heath stuck his arm out and held his palm up, using telekensis, the two Anti's flew into a brick wall.

"Zak, look out!" Pete yelled as an Anti shot an arrow towards Zak. Heath swung his arm and the arrow reversed, killing the Anti who shot it at them.

Zak and Pete ran by Heath.

"Power of three will set us free." Heath instructed them to say.

The Power of three

will set us free

the power of three

will set us free

the power of three

will set us free

the power of three

will set us free.

The three chanted and the Anti's started blowing up until none were left.

"We have to get home to Jeremy." Mark managed to say.

At The Manor.

Jeremy was beaten to a bloody pulp. Two Anti's were still there attacking him. When the others teleported in via Allen, they gasped at what was happening. Heath violently swung his arm and the Anti's were thrown into the wall.

"Pete, now." Zak commanded.

Pete blew up the two Anti's. Mark rushed over to Jeremy and held him. Their mating aura healed eachother.

"Ok, I gotta go back to the reaturant." Heath told Allen.

2 Hours Later...

Tremaine was asleep on the couch while Heath was tossing and turning.

When Heath opened his eyes, he was in Vincent's room again.

"I've been waiting for you." Vincent smiled with black eyes.

"So the shooting star kind of did work." Heath smiled going up to Vincent and hugging him.

"No, I just our fiery passion that brings you back to me." Vincent joked.

"Oh shut up." Heath smiled and kissed Vincent.

At The Castle.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong." Bruce asked.

"What do you mean?" Zak was on his laptop.

"Why do you get so upset at me easily." Bruce sat up, they were both in the gigantic bed.

"Bruce..." Zak was about to dismiss the issue.

"I've had it Zak." Bruce was about to leave, but Zak dropped his laptop and pulled Bruce's arm.

"Don't leave me, please." Zak was about to have a mental breakdown.

"What's going on?" Bruce asked.

"Something in my life is missing and I don't know what it is." Zak cried while wipping his eyes. Bruce crushed Zak in a hug.

Picture of Jeremy and Mark.

End of episode.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

261K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
50.1K 2.9K 28
Melrose wants peace, he wants the world to have peace, but ever since he was a child, he'd never known peace, his grandfather has wanted him and his...
333K 28.2K 35
[THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT. Please read the rewrite that is currently up on my profile] ............ "Look, man, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to rob the...
1.1M 53.3K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...