NSFW

By jbsullivan17

Clarke has worked at Blake Publishing for just over a year, her boss, Bellamy Blake, has a thing for secretar... More

Phone Sex
Soap Me Up
I Need You
More Than Sex
Ice Ice Baby
Three Little Words
The Roast of Bellamy Blake
Nostalgia
Help from My... Therapist
This is My... Bellamy
Hide the Cannoli
You're Not Alone
Wash Your Back
Green Monster
Merry Christmas, Baby
Look at Me
Hide and Seek
Gone Too Soon
You Are Not Alone
She Will Be Loved
Tell Me You Love Me
Live Like a Dream

All That I Want, All That I Need

2K 24 0
By jbsullivan17

"Are you crazy?" Clarke heard the moment she pressed her phone up to her ear five minutes after arriving at Pier 84.

"Probably," she admitted, trying to blink back the tears that continued to fall. She didn't want to know what happened after she left even though she knows she's going to be a meme and it's not going to be pretty.

"Clarke, you've gushed to me over him for years and he asks you to marry him and you say no?"

"He... two weeks ago he said he didn't want to marry me. Two weeks and he changes his mind? No, Niylah, that isn't fair and you know if I said anything about you and Kara you'd say I don't know her well enough to judge the situation and you'd be right and you don't know the situation. Him ambushing me like that... how was that fair?"

"I'm sure he was certain you were going to say yes instead of humiliating him like you did. He was devastated, Clarke. I've never met the man so I can't speak for anything before this but the way he looked at you, it was like you're the ocean and he's desperate to drown."

Clarke looked out over the water and sighed, "I don't know why I did it, I... three weeks ago he said he didn't want to marry me and now he's in New York proposing on the Today Show? I don't know what to take from that. It doesn't make sense, who changes their mind like that?"

"Do you want kids?"

"That's not fair, I can't."

"But you don't know that for certain. You had a tough go two years ago when it was ectopic but that doesn't mean the next time you try is going to go the same way."

"It doesn't mean it's not."

"No, you're right, it could, but Clarke, why not try? Why not go through all the trouble for the chance to have the child you've always wanted?"

"Because I don't want my heart ripped out through my vagina again. It's not something I'd wish on my worst enemy."

Niylah sighed before going completely silent on her end, "Um, Clarke, we should hang up and you should turn around."

"What?" Clarke spun around and Bellamy and a camera crew were behind her. "What are you doing here?"

"Miller geo-tracked your phone and—"

"What are they doing here?" She asked pointing at the camera crew.

"They want to know why just like I do."

"Where was the lie? When you told me that you didn't want to marry me three weeks ago or just now when you said the opposite? How am I supposed to trust this decision?"

"Because I had this planned since O's wedding. I've always wanted to marry you but the four months you wanted were insane when you wouldn't even be there for five weeks to make sure it's all ready. My words came out wrong and I'm sorry."

Clarke scoffed, "And so you were staying at your sister's because you couldn't tell me that?"

"I was staying there because I was going to ruin this if I went back to you. I would have explained and I wanted this to be a surprise."

"Well, surprise! I ran away because you broke my heart three weeks ago. After everything we've been through, this was what you thought was a good idea?"

"I know, I'm sorry. I meant everything I said today and the last three weeks have been hell without you."

"I'm well aware," Clarke grimaced. "You can't doing this to me, not again. It's all or nothing."

"All sounds pretty damn good to me," Bellamy smirked.

"I don't know if I can give you a family."

Bellamy shook his head, "All I need is you."

"I love you and I want nothing more than to marry you," Clarke smiled and Bellamy closed the gap between them, lifting her into the air with an intense kiss.

"I love you," he smiled as he put her down and pulled the ring out of his pocket and put it on her finger. It was a simple diamond ring with a white gold band with a few smaller diamonds on it and Clarke knew Bellamy was holding back from what he wanted to buy her because he could, this was her style and that's what it was about.

"I love you," Clarke smiled.

"Princess," Bellamy smirked and Clarke held back tears, if his proposal made her cry every time she saw it, his vows were bound to make her cry more. "There are a lot of reasons why we shouldn't be standing here right now. How I treated you when you were first hired, how I detested how you did your job that was more effective than how my last assistants did everything. How my sister forced me to hire you. Countless reasons I'm not going to name in mixed company, and the loss of our baby. And yet... we're both here, we're both too damn stubborn to let each other go, to try and find this feeling with anyone else."

Clarke laughed through her tears.

"I fought and fought against loving you and the more I fought, the less you took my shit until I caved. You are everything I ever wanted and more than I could possibly ever deserve. I love you."

Clarke smiled and looked to the priest who nodded for her to go. "Bellamy," she sighed before clearing her throat. "First of all, Octavia, when I was still his secretary, you asked me who he was sleeping with and I lied to you because I thought you'd be pissed that it was me but it was me. Just clearing the air with that.

"Bellamy, you talk about deserve like it's dealt out and controlled but we make our own destiny. You certainly did, who would have thought an orphan from the outskirts of Compton would become the voice of Young Adult literature while still raising his sister at the young age of twenty-two? That wasn't predestined, that was all you and your will to have kids be able to find characters and friends who go through the same tough upbringing that you and Octavia had.

"You went from this callous brute of an archaic ruler who wouldn't let anyone see the heart you had on your sleeve to the kind man standing in front of me right now who will drop everything for your friends, whether you admits they're your friends is a completely different story though.

"Calling you a callous brute isn't fair because you are and always have been kind and caring, showing that through your charity instead of your everyday encounters with people. You care so much about those kids and you haven't even met some of them."

Clarke bit her lip and smiled. "I think they're something to be said about always coming back to each other, always seeing the best in each other. This feeling, these emotions that seem so unnameable, it feels like you're my other half, the one person who could hurt me more than anyone else. A soulmate, not that I believe in them, but that's the closest I can get to describing the immense connection we have to each other. I love you, Bellamy Blake and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Bellamy pulled her in to kiss her when the priest stopped him by clearing his throat. "By the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," he said, shaking his head as Bellamy practically devoured Clarke in front of their closest friends and family.

Clarke pulled away, flushing a deep red at Bellamy's eagerness as everyone clapped for them. She couldn't wait to spend her life with him. They'll figure everything out and they have Echo for when they can't.

After the reception, Clarke practically collapsed on the hotel's bed, watching Bellamy slowly strip the tuxedo's jacket off. His hair was perfectly tousled, Clarke loaned him her hair stylist because something had to be done for their wedding but not too much because she loved his hair, it just needed some managing. She still couldn't figure out how she'd gotten so lucky.

"What are you looking at, Princess?" he asked, his back to her.

"My sexy husband," she smiled and Bellamy turned around.

"You're married?"

"Mm, it's fairly new, I don't know how I feel about it yet."

"Huh, and how do you feel about fucking a married man?"

"Ryan Reynolds or Tom Hardy? This is LA, Mr. Blake, anything is possible."

Bellamy chuckled, leaning over her. "You're just going to have to settle for me, Mrs. Blake."

"You are better," Clarke smirked wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him down for a kiss.

"Babe, I have an idea."

"You always have an idea," she smirked. "Just remember this is our wedding night."

"Mmm, I know, you look absolutely amazing. I've wanted to tear this off you all afternoon. I should be rewarded for my impeccable restraint."

Clarke chuckled, "Is that what we're calling it these days? Your lack of exhibitionism is 'impeccable restraint' now?"

"You tease and mock but you are all mine. I'm not sharing your body with the rest of the world."

"Oh, but we're sharing our wedding with all of the Today Show's viewers. I see how it is."

"You know what? Mistakes were made but we're here and happy that today was perfect."

"Far from but it was one to remember. Did I or did I not tell you to write your vows and not go by the seat of your pants? You made me go off script too because you deserve the world and I'm going to remind you of that every chance I get. Like it or not, it's my job now."

"I don't like that. Can we get back to me ravishing my new wife now?"

"If you must. I hear she's hard to please."

Bellamy laughed, dropping his head to her shoulder. "Yeah, you are but I love it and I'm hoping my idea aids you. Now can we get you out of this monstrosity please?"

"Yes. You know my mom is going to come pick this up in the morning so we can't completely trash the room."

"Yeah, I really want to think about your mom right now," Bellamy grimaced, standing up and pulling her up with him.

"Unintentional, just reminding you," she turned her back to him to unzip the back of the dress, knowing he'll practically drool at the sight of her in the bustier and thong she picked out for this momentous occasion.

After he pulled the zipper down, Clarke spun around and, lookin him in the eyes, pushed him a step back before she let the lace and tulle pool at her feet as her eyes dared Bellamy's to look down at her.

He did and he bit his lip hard. "Fuck, Princess. You've had that on all day and didn't give me a peek?"

"I did contemplate riding you on the drive over to the reception but I figured you wouldn't want to risk our driver seeing."

"Damn right," he growled against her throat. "You're mine."

Clarke whimpered.

Bellamy smirked before switching their positions so his back is to the bed and he's seeing the bustier and thong from both angles and groaned before spinning her around and began unclasping and tying the bustier, he loves how she looks in it but he wants tonight to be a night she remembers.

As his hands moved down her spine he leaned in, grazing the shell of her ear and looked at her in the mirror, their eyes connecting. "Watch me."

"I always watch you," she said, eyes filled with anticipation.

"I know, but you are going to watch everything right here," he said, finishing with the clasps and slapped her ass.

She jumped, "Oh... yeah, I can definitely do that." She licked her lips.

"You good?" he asked, wondering what exactly that face meant.

"Yes, Mr. Blake, I'm excited and I love you."

Bellamy kissed her cheek and pulled her thong down her thighs. "You're gorgeous, baby."

Clarke smiled as his hands trailed back up her legs and waist, cupping her breasts, he twisted and pulled at her taught, pliant nipples before one hand ventured to her cunt and she was so wet for him he growled, taking her earlobe between his teeth.

They'd barely started and it's too much and for him that's saying something. Watching his fingers felt like watching someone else, he knew his hands were on his wife and he's the one doing it but it was all so surreal and out of body.

"God, I love your hands but—but I really want to fuck you."

"Are you watching?" he growled, feeling how soaked she is, how he's doing this for her, how she's been wanting this all day like he has. "Mm," she responded and he looked at her face for the first time and she looked utterly wrecked as her hips ground against his fingers.

"I need more."

Bellamy smirked. Of course she does, greedy Princess. He released her breast and unbuttoned his pants one-handed, lifting her up from his lap momentarily, his fingers still working on her as he pulled his pants down.

He stroked himself twice before positioning her and himself perfectly, bringing her down engulfing him.

Neither of them lasted long, watching themselves in the mirror, Bellamy coming hard and fast inside her and Clarke collapsed back against his chest and he laid back, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"That was amazingly different," Clarke sighed and Bellamy smiled, glad she enjoyed it too. "I wouldn't want to do this all the time but when we're looking for something different, a little more freeing, I'd go for this again."

"Yeah?" Bellamy asked, trying to hide his surprise by kissing her hair.

"Yeah." She rolled off him and looked at him. "Let me know when you're ready for more."

"Aren't you going to clean up?"

She shrugged with a sly smile, "Whatever happens, happens."

3 Years Later:

Since she finished writing the Titans trilogy, Clarke had been working with some authors on graphic novel versions of their novels to expand the fan base and spending her spare time working with Murphy, and now Emori, at Blake not-for-profit, she did more of the hands on with the kids and teens, she's been a part of every aspect of the writing process and it's nice to give advice and let them know what's in store for them if they do get through the door of a publishing house. She spent a lot of time teaching art classes and trying to find the right medium for each student, some were better suited switching over to Octavia's MMA classes or Miller's writing class.

She loved it, she loved knowing that she could make a difference in children's lives and help them find their passion. She knew she was only helping children in East LA, Bellamy still trying to expand just his not-for-profit to New York, without moving half of his company or expanding, he loves publishing, but his focus has shifted to the more compassionate side of his professional life.

They were happy, mostly, Clarke still had her moments when talking to a child that was the age of their unborn child and Bellamy still needed to go to Echo over his past abuse and rougher tendencies, he tried Octavia's MMA class and it was counterproductive to say the least.

It was like a shockwave, taking over her body when she saw Madi on the side of the road begging for change or food, clothes holey and caked with mud, hair intricately woven into a mess of a bird's nest, and no shoes.

Clarke told her to get in the car and they'll deal with the legal aspect of everything in the morning, she wasn't going to let a six year old live on the streets alone.

Bellamy walked in the door that night and froze at the sight of Clarke and Madi playing Go Fish in the living room of their house.

"Hi," Bellamy said, though it sounded more like a question.

"Hey," Clarke smiled looking over her head at him. "This is Madi. Madi, this is my husband, Bellamy."

Madi smiled sheepishly, "I recognize you from the pictures."

Clarke smiled and looked at the clock, it's quarter past eight. "Madi, it's getting late, why don't you get ready for bed and I'll read you a story in a minute."

Madi nodded and headed toward the bathroom.

"She reminds me of O at that age," Bellamy noted sternly and Clarke squared her shoulders. "She turns six in at the end of August," she told him and Bellamy sighed.

"Okay," he nodded, I'll deal with the legalities in the morning. "I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you, Bell."

"My Princess always gets what she wants," Bellamy joked and kissed her sweetly.

A few months later they told Madi they were adopting her unless she didn't want to be a big sister, Clarke showing Bellamy and Madi the fourteen week ultrasound, making it twice as long as last time before telling anyone. Bellamy was ecstatic of course and Madi was excited to become a sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.6K 16
Blade. Of course, this isn't her real name. No one knows it. The crimes she committed almost got her floated, even though she was fifteen at the tim...
91.9K 1.9K 33
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค...
70.2K 2.1K 12
Bellamy never expected to become a father on the ground. But suddenly he has a son. A single father with no idea how to care for a child as tiny and...
12.3K 670 11
Short FanFic (my first attempt!) of Bellamy Blake and Clarke Griffin. She's leaving the boy she loved behind, because he loves someone else. She's go...