Down Low Thug Confessions

By -S3xplanation-

Excerpt: I was sitting in the alley by a dumpster trying to find somewhere to comfortably sleep. I haven't be... More

Chapter 1: Second Life
The Struggles Come Back
Taking Things Slow
Educated thug
Daddy
Sex louder than words?
Passenger Side View
Complications

Dinner and Some Sex

11.6K 196 66
By -S3xplanation-

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. You made my month almost xD but we shall now continue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our little confrontation Lewis left to get ready and I got myself dried up. He was  blushing after I had him on the wall it was funny. I shook my head, " Dat nigga could get some ass any day " I said out loud and I started laughing. I walked over to my drawer which seemed to have a bunch of clothes in my size. I shook my head and grabbed a random polo and some jeans, " These nigga's on some creep shit. " I shook my head, put the clothes on and my shoes. I checked myself in the mirror to see if I stood out too much and I seemed flee and reserved, which I didn't mind because the less noticeable you are, the less drama there is and complications.  I checked myself out some more before I got my hoodie and left out to go to the lobby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went down to the lobby to see Lewis waiting, he looked fine as hell with the knew Jordan's on. I walked closer and I smelled... was that axe? " You look.. " I stopped myself from saying what I wanted to say. He looked over and got up to meet me. " What's up man? ", he said and the bro hugged me. I never got the point of a bro hug and a hug. The consist of the same thing, I shook my head mentally and returned the hug. 

" So... ", He paused awkwardly, " Where do you want to eat? "

" I don't know. ", I shrugged, " You tell me. "

" You not picky about food? "

" Nope because food is food and is meant to be eaten. " 

" Alright. ", He smiled and started walking towards the door.

I followed after him and saw that he had a car. I checked it out real quick before we got in. "A man shall always know and understand his car because it's the second most important thing besides your family " I kept that one piece of my dad before I left. I kinda miss them but I knew what I did was for the better. I got in and Lewis started the car looking over at me briefly and focused on pulling out of park. He tried to start small conversation.

" What did you do before you got recruited? " He payed attention to the road, but quickly looked at me.

" I was selling drugs " I said bluntly, in every situation it always seems to be the same conversation, no matter who it is. I can already for tell how this will turn out. He's going to start going on about how it's bad and not the thing I should have gotten into.

" Me too ", he didn't look over but I saw him grip the steering wheel tighter than before. Don't get me wrong I was surprised. He continued, " I miss it. The streets, my homies, the drugs. It was my life and I was okay with that. " I understood what he was saying. He's been in here longer than I have, but that feeling to go back to your origins is always there. I put my hand on his back because it seem like the thing to do and it was because he relaxed a little.

He drove for a little more and then I saw the sign to olive garden. I raised my eyebrow at him, " Olive Garden? " he looked over and laughed. " Why do you sound disappointed? ", I shook my head and replied back, " I don't have Olive Garden money ", I checked my pockets, " In fact, I don't even have any money because I left my wallet. Shit! ". He just laughed at my response and took his wallet out. " I got you man ", he patted my shoulder and unlocked his door to get out.

I thought passed through my head and I quickly shook it off following his lead, we walked in to be greeted by this really cheery white lady. He looked us over and stopped at Lewis, " How may I help you si- guys? ". I eyed her because she seemed to be more focused on Lewis than the both of us. Lewis answered her and I quickly scanned the area and stopped at a familiar face, my eyes widened. It couldn't have been him, " Jamal you coming? " The head popped up at my name and my suspicions were true. " Jamal. " Lewis put his hand on my shoulder, I clicked back into reality and followed the brunette. I felt his eyes on me with every move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ordered our food and drinks and in about 10 minutes they came back. Out of all people, he had to be here. Lewis kept trying to have a conversation but I would quickly shut it down. He kept looking concerned and wanting to ask a question, but stopped himself.

" I'm going to go to the bathroom. ", I got up and walked to the bathroom to at least calm my nerves, but good enough when I looked back, he was following me. I opened the bathroom door and walked to the sink turning on the faucet. He walked in not seconds after and smiled. I rolled my eyes, " What Xavier? " He looked up and walked towards me.

" A nigga can't pee, like damn I just came to piss. " 

" We both know your not here to pee or let no shit out. "

" Fine, you got me ", he put his hands up in mock surrender and smirked. " You already know why I'm here. "

I did but I'm not going to let him do it. " Okay and if I did, the answer would be no "

" Aw, why? Just one more? I got a pack of Cocaine in my trunk, I can hook you up. " * he steeped closer and rubbed my thigh.

I grabbed his hand and moved it off my leg, " I said no man, don't get things heated in a restaurant. He looked mad for a second. He grabbed a handful of my shirt and pushed me on the wall.

" No Jamal. You don't want to get things heated. I know what your doing and I'll give you just that. ". He wrapped his hand around my neck, whispering in my ear, " After all, you always been my bitch, so be a good little bitch and let me fuck you, the way you like it. " 

" Xavier ~ ", I couldn't get my words out to stop him, but someone came in. I couldn't look over to see who it was but I heard the voice.

" Let go of him ". It belonged to Lewis. He calmly stated again, " Let go of Jamal. "

" Jamal, who is this lil bi- " Xavier didn't finish his sentence because Lewis grabbed him and slammed his head into the mirror of the bathroom. I just sat there watching until Lewis looked up to see me. He stopped punching Xavier, grabbed me and dragged me out the bathroom with blood trailing from his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole car ride home Lewis didn't say anything, I would try to get him to speak, but ignored me. I sat in silence from frustration because nothing was my fault and it felt like he was blaming me for it. He would look at me every so often and say something to himself. I stopped trying to figure out what was on his mind.

When we got to the apartment complex I got out and walked by myself in silence he stayed in tho car. I lost my ability to care anymore. When I got to my apartment i unlocked the door, got undressed and sat in my bed just thinking. My life seems to be repeating it's cycle and I might need to take drastic measures again. I laid back and rubbed my temples in frustration. No later I heard a knock, thinking it was burrow but turned out to be Lewis.

" What do you want? " I wasn't going to sugar code anything since he wanted to play the silent game. He didn't answer, he just sat there staring at me. I attempted to close the door, but he lodged his foot between the door and the lock. " Nigga remove your foot. " He didn't do nothing then, so I just walked away. He's going to get his ass killed if he keeps this up. 

He walked behind me and picked me up without a word. From reflex's I kicked him making him fall, but he easily grabbed me again pinning my arms to both sides of my head. He looked at me intently. " Let me the fuck go. " I was going to try and hit him again but he had both my legs and arms pinned down.

" No. ".He made his voice deeper. I didn't know what he was trying to do but he was getting frustrating adding to my mood. " Listen, I'm not here to do anything, I wanted to apologize. "

" You could've said that the whole car ride back here, but you seemed to busy in your silent stage. " \

" Watch who your talking to. "

" And your supposed to do what if I don't. ",He grabbed me, pulling me up but holding my hands just in case I would try attacking him again. He walked into my room and threw me on the bad getting on top of me. Was he going to rape me?

" Now listen, here is what's going to happen. I'm going to ask questions and your going to answer them, if you don't give me the right answer I will proceed to taking your clothes off. "

" What the fuck! ", He ripped my shirt, tearing it in half.

" I just said watch who your talking to. Now, who was that? ", He's trying to play interrogation, I shook my head.

" A friend. " I answered bluntly, he then ripped off my t-shirt.

" Wrong answer. ", he said, " Now give me the right one. "

" He is my friend. ", he shook his head and ripped my jeans. I was getting highly angry and he knew it.

" Well since you wanna deny it, then I'm going to have to change my game. ", He put one arm on my chest as he used the other to take of his clothes and the rest of mine. " I know your gay Jamal or your just a down low person but either way, you like dick. ". He was going to rape me, but I wanted to do it, but not in this way. He grabbed me by my neck choking me, he made me look directly in his eyes and I saw a bunch of emotions in them, lust, concern, aggression. They were all there but why would he be concerned.

He kissed me biting my bottom lip. I returned the favor moaning. Right now I was submissive and he was dominant, my body and my brain seemed to work together because it instantly knew what it wanted. I tried to take the lead and I could here Lewis growl, he pulled back. " No " He said. " he put my hands back on the sides of me and started kissing on my neck. I didn't want to show him that he had control just yet. I sat there silent trying to hold back any sign of pleasure. He bit my neck and I gasped, he continued to rub his teeth on the sensitive part in my neck and it made my mouth disobey my mind. I started moaning and shuddering in pleasure and he went slower. It felt sinful how good this felt but I didn't care, he loosened his grip on my hands and I immediately grabbed a handful of his hair.

He stopped, " You like that shit don't you . " His voice got even deeper witch turned me on more. He came back up pecking my lips and aligning his dick with my ass. I couldn't see how big he was, I never under estimated the size of a black man's dick because well... there black. He pecked my lips biting it making me moan and right when I moaned he slammed it into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MUHAHAHAHAHAH That is it for chapter 2.

Author's question(s):

How do you feel about Jamal and Lewis?

Do you want to know more about Jamal's past?

Answer or respond to these questions because I would love to hear your thought's on the matter ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
30.3K 779 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
367K 15.2K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
127K 5K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...