Falling For You (One Directio...

By TeenWolfie1D

17 year old Kalea Styles has been in love with Liam Payne since they met as young kids. He's her other half... More

Chapter 1-First Day Back
Chapter 2- Memories
Chapter 3-She Seems Nice
Chapter 4-Well Hello There
Chapter 5-Control
Chapter 6-Friends With Benefits
Chapter 7-The New Girl
Chapter 8-Getting To Know You
Chapter 9-What Matters Most
Chapter 11-Just Friends
Chapter 12-Jenni?
Chapter 13-Kalea's Wish
Chapter 14-What Happened That Night
Chapter 15-A Broken Harry
Chapter 16-Moment of Truth
Chapter 17-The Untold
Chapter 18-Gaining Courage
Chapter 19-Baby Steps
Chapter 20-Problems Arise
Chapter 21-The Beginning
Chapter 22- Party Crashers
Chapter 23-Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 24-Forgive Me, Forgive Me Not
Chapter 25-A Night In
Chapter 26-Serenaded With a Kiss
Chapter 27-Heartbreak, Heartache
Chapter 28- "You're what?"
Chapter 29- When the Truth Sinks In
Chapter 30- "I'm in love with you..."

Chapter 10-Not Alone

1.2K 11 5
By TeenWolfie1D

~Back at the Garden~

As Liam turned around to leave, I called back at him, "Wait."

He turned around and looked at me with those chocolate eyes. "What?"

He could tell I was upset. I still tried my best to hide it anyway.

"You're my ride home, remember?"

Ugh! You chicken! Why can't you just tell him how you feel already!

"Oh yeah. I need to get home though, um, why don't you get Harry and we can go?"

Something was up. He always sticks around with me. First not walking me to class. Then ditching me for new girl. I don't want to lose him. I can't. I'll just give him some space to think.

"Actually I think we'll catch a ride with Kayla. I think she's still around."

"Up to you. See you at 4."

It was short and to the point. With a hint of rudeness. He had no right to be rude to me! He was the one forgetting his best friend!

Maybe I'm overreacting. Liam and I never fight! We'll clear things up at FroYo.

I was now alone in the Garden. Not technically, but I felt alone. I'm always with Liam! Yes, I'm independent when I need to be too, but right now I just feel utterly alone.

I closed my book and let out a sigh. Maybe some company with friends right now would help. A break before seeing Liam. I shot Lizzie and Niall texts and patiently waited for their responses.

Sorry babe, just left school. Wanna meet later though?

-N

I'm with Nathan. I can cancel with him though if its a 911?

-LM

I replied back quickly to them. I felt bad for interrupting Liz.

To: Nialler

Wish I asked sooner! Got plans later. I'll see you tomorrow! Love ya! xx

-K

To: Lizzie

No it's totally fine! Go girl! I'm just bored, don't worry. Love ya! xx

They replied:

Alrite see ya babe x

-N

Love ya too :) xx

-LM

Maybe I'll ask Kayla, Harry, and Zayn what they're up to. I mean, they wouldn't mind me. Even though Harry's my brother, we're really close like regular friends.

I gathered my stuff and walked out of the Garden. I looked through the halls and at Kayla's, Harry's, and Zayn's lockers but couldn't find the three anywhere.

Just as I was about to give up, I saw a movement through the window of a classroom. I looked through it and was shocked at what I saw.

Kayla and...HARRY? So this guy Kayla has been hooking up with is my twin brother?

Don't get me wrong, that's kind of weird, but I don't feel...mad. Just surprised I guess. More shocked because they didn't tell us!

Were they like a thing? Or just a fling? This just got me questioning.

I felt absolutely awful for interrupting but I knocked on the door. I heard some scuffling and whispers, but nobody answered the locked door.

"Kayla Marie Crawford and Harry Edward Styles, I know you are in there so open this door right now," I said laughing.

I heard a sigh and then saw two guilty faced friends looking at me through the now open door.

I tried to make my face look serious, but ended up laughing. Kayla and Harry looked at me like I was psycho.

"What is this?" I finally asked when I calmed my laughter.

"Just some...fun?" said Harry.

"It doesn't seem like she's mad," said Kayla to Harry.

"Mad? Not at all! Why would I be? I'm just...surprised! Why didn't you tell?"

"Well I thought you wouldn't approve of it!" said Kayla defensively.

"Yes he's my brother, but you know me! Harry and I love each other to death, but I'm not the overprotective type! Maybe Harry a bit, but not me. And even if I were, I approve of you," I told her, "But one question?"

"What?" asked Harry.

"So what exactly are you guys? Couple status?"

"No just friends..." said Kayla.

"With...some benefits!" said Harry slapping Kayla's butt with a wink.

"So you don't like each other at all?"

"Nope!" said Kayla.

"I'm not the relationship type anyway," said Harry.

"Slut," coughed Kayla.

Oh you're gonna get it!" said Harry.

Their playful banter was cute, but I could see the love in Harry's eyes. I knew him. And I could definitely tell he likes Kayla. I can't say that its a two way street though.

I see Kayla looking at him as a friend. I think this is cute and fun for them, but I don't want Harry hurt in the end.

Friends with benefits never works if one starts to have feelings. This can all be settled once. I'll talk to both of them.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot! Kayla, can we have a ride home?" I asked as they chased each other around.

"Yeah of course. Where's Liam?" she asked.

"He had to get home," I said.

We walked to Kayla's car, those two talking the entire trip. When we pulled up to the house, we waved goodbye to Kayla and walked into the house.

"Hello?" I called out. No answer. Mom and Dad are still at work then.

"So, homework?"

"Yeah, let me get some food first. Want anything?" I asked walking to the kitchen.

"Just some apple juice please!" he answered walking into the living room.

I poured him some juice and grabbed an apple for myself. Walking into the living room, I handed him the cup and took a seat next to him on the couch.

"So, what's up with Liam? Get to school and you two are all lovey dovey..."

"He's not my boyfriend Harry! We are not lovey dovey!" I interrupted.

"Okay! Well anyway, after school, I saw him with Gillian and not you?"

"Yeah, it wasn't anything. If he likes a girl it's his choice and not mine."

"Kalea. You're my sister. Twin sister. You can always talk to me about anything. I know there's something wrong, and I'm here okay? Now tell me what's up?"

I looked at him and let out a breath. "So, I'll start with...I like Liam...as more than friends..."

"No shit! What's wrong then?"

"Wait how did you know?" I pouted. Was it that obvious? Does that mean everyone knows? How humiliating that he doesn't like me back.

"I've know you two were in love the minute we all met as kids! And you need to tell him how you feel! He's too stupid to even realize what is right in front of his face!"

"I want to tell him Harry! I really do! I just...can't! He's already ditching me for Gillian, which mean she means more than I do!"

"Well why don't you just see him and talk to him about it?"

"I am. We're going to FroYo at 4." I looked at the clock. 3:30.

"Tell him Kalea. You love your best friend, so TELL HIM THAT!"

Maybe I will tell Liam. That means today is the day. I'm going to tell Liam that I am in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:00; FroYo

I took a seat in the corner and checked my phone. 4:00 exactly. I looked around and outside. I was nervous! I didn't know what he would say or do.

All the possible scenarios ran through my mind of what would happen. He'd say he loves me too? He's make things extremely awkward? He'd hate me? Or worse, he's just not say anything.

I checked my phone again. 4:15. I decided to get my yogurt already. He probably got help up or something.

I sat back at my table and ate my frozen yogurt. Checked my messages, Facebook, Twitter, and my Instagram. Then checked it all over again. 4:30.

Sigh. I threw away my empty cup and walked out of FroYo. I took out my phone to text him. Phone...dead. Great.

So I'm ditched yet again. Maybe Liam just doesn't care about me as much as I thought. Only as his friend. If this has something to do with Gillian...ugh I think I'm going to barf.

I decided that he did probably forget. Upset, I started to walk back home, but ran straight into...none other than Louis Tomlinson.

"Hey there!" he said surprised.

"Louis?" I said a smile growing on my face.

"Funny seeing you here! By yourself?"

"I could ask the same of you, but I was supposed to meet someone, but I guess they forgot..so I was just going to walk home."

"Oh that's too bad. Here, if you don't need to go home right now, you can maybe...um...stay with me? Just like...like hang out?"

That made me smile. His stuttering was too cute to handle, "I'd love to."

I went back inside with him as he bought himself a cup. We took it to go as we stepped out into the late summer air. 4:45 via Louis.

Louis and I walked in the opposite direction of my house and all the way to a small park on the side of a road. We talked about absolutely everything as we reached the cutest little meadow with benches on the side.

He told me about his hilarious soccer stories, his favorite memories, and even his first love. I also spilled about my favorite moments, my family (because he seemed awfully interested in Harry), and how long I've known my friends.

"So what's up with you and your friend Liam?" he asked me.

I looked at the ground. I remembered how today I was going to tell Liam about my feelings and him forgetting me again. This isn't like him! I suddenly got angry. And I spilled my entire story to Louis.

And he listened to each and every word. And he didn't say anything. He just stared into my eyes and then hugged me. I sat there in his embrace for what held like eternity on the little bench in the meadow. Then as I started to think about things, I let it all out and cried. I bawled until there were no tears left.

His hold on me grew tighter as my body shook from the sobbing. He didn't say a word. All he did was sit there and comfort me. And that's all he had to do. His presence made me feel loved and safe. His hug was filled with such compassion and care, I never wanted him to let go.

I trust Louis. He has this one thing about him that makes him so special to me. He's already stolen my heart by being here for me. Coincidence or not? I call it fate. Cheesy right? Well it feels like a fairy tale.

"I'm so sorry Louis I'm a wreck, you probably hate me."

He shook his head and only responded with a smile.

"I would never hate you," he whispered.

We sat there in each others arms for what felt like forever.

The silence was broken and he started to sing quietly. I noticed it was already dark. 7:00.

"You have a beautiful voice Louis. Sing more?"

He nodded and took my hands, my still in his arms. My head rested right in the crook of his neck.

If I don't say this now I will surely break

As I'm leaving the one I want to take

Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh,

Be my baby

Ohhhhh

Oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go

Will you won't you, be the one I'll always know

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh

Be my baby

Ohhhhhh

Oh, oh

Be my Baby

I'll look after you

And I'll look after you

I didn't notice I started to cry again until I felt my cheeks were wet.

"Kalea. You don't need to go through that hurt ever. You don't deserve it. Please, let me look after you."

I turned and looked right into his glowing blue orbs. And I didn't know what I was getting into.

I leaned in and kissed him. His moist lips on mine. He let go of my hands and ran his through my hair. I cupped his jawline in my hand then ran it through his soft brown hair.

I felt him smile as we kissed. We pulled away, and he held me there in his arms without another word. And I felt safe. I'm not alone.

So what do you think???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave your comments and thoughts!!! :) xxx

Do you like Louis? What should Kalea do? What do you think of Liam???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
859K 9.6K 22
Bᴏᴏᴋ Tᴡᴏ Iɴ Tʜᴇ Tᴏ Bᴇ Fᴀᴍᴏᴜs Sᴇʀɪᴇs(: Aspiring pop star, Katrina Bell has the opportunity to meet One Direction. And to sing with them. But, the bad...
1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...