Silver Death

By SheilaRice1

What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 f... More

Backstory
Why did I tell them that?
I only trust Winter
He bit me, and I ended up free
Ew. I'm old.
Car rides and memories.
Safety Measures
You know?
Disappearing Act
H-RR
Breeding?
Plane seats?
A Nightmare and A Chat
Files
Fishing to Files
Cave
Riley
Puddles of Blood
Cooper and Lila
Twenty-Six Knives in a Wall
Scar Count
Lullabies
Dance
Mis-Step
Miscarriage Explanation
Protective Siblings
Moved File
Goodbye.
She's Gone.
Shooter
She Should be Here
Still Wanting Family
Mail Call
Communication
Coordinates
I Blame You Tony
She's Remembering
Threats
Party
Soldier Number Three
His Eyes
Don't Leave Me
Note to Write
Killer
Numb
Into the Cold
Namesake
Attack and Pack
Waking up, Heading out
Tree Hopping
Pictures with Crimson
She Loves Him
Just Drive
Ignoring Barnes
Eighteen
Room of Dust
Ready to Yell
Flash Drive
Reverse It
He's Still With Her
Pills
Ice Cream Freak Out
New Floor
I was Tagged?
Dinner Confusion
Machine Retrieval
Full Power
Painful Breathing
On A Team Of Her Own
Part 71
Cure for Death
Life of Death

Faulty Intel

3.5K 109 11
By SheilaRice1

Here are the Avengers, on a battle field with enemy's surrounding them. With the injuries that they all have sustained they should no longer be here. They need back up, they need an evacuation.

They need to be saved, but they are half way across the world from their base in New York, away from any possible backup they might get.

Stark manages to reach the lab, manages to reach Bruce who gathers up who he can and alert Fury what has happened.

What went wrong, Bruce doesn't know, no one there knows.

It was to be a simple mission, just to keep you all in the game. Keep you from getting rusty. Such BS from Fury should be expected. Except he thought it was going to be easy, something went wrong in the planning or someone left out important details as to what was happening at the HYDRA base in the Appellation Mountains.

Natasha is down with a bullet through her shoulder and another through her thigh. Sam has lost a wing, his goggles smashed and a long shallow laceration on his abdomen. Steve and Bucky continue to fight, desperation obvious on both their faces as they try to keep their wounded teammates safe from further harm. Tony's suit is out of power holding him still and dormant, Vision is flying around taking out who he can, while keeping Clint, who is unconscious, alive.

Hiemdall runs from his post on the Bifrost to the throne room, yelling to the two brothers that their friends are in need of help. They don't notice his entry or his pleas until a weapon cuts their view of each other.

"Your friends have been betrayed back on Midgard. They need help."

Bruce runs into the training room yelling at Silver Death to get ready. That something went wrong and they need help. She tells him to get Parker, the twins and even Aly. It's time for her first real combat with the Avengers.

No more training.

Death finds the uniform Stark had made her weeks ago, lace up boots with straps to help keep them tight that stop below the knee and have a small sheath in both of them, black leather pants with a utility belt and a thigh-to-hip strap keeping it secure, a black top, fitted close but with hidden pockets and loops to attach knives and guns in covered by a dark -almost grey- silver jacket splattered with red, with hidden vibranium plates to help deflect bullets. The sheaths for her katanas made special so they can be under the jacket blades to the sky and yet not fall from their holds. The mask is different that any she has had before. Silver of course but unlike the cloth ones she has had in the past it has a hard other shell, gas mask built in.

When all six of them are finally ready and at the quinjet, it's only been five minutes after the call was received. They all fly on, Death and the Hulk at the control of the plane. The jet hits new speeds, the seat belts in the back finally get used.

The three Asgardians run to the gate of the Bifrost, doing there best to get back to their friends before anything to drastic- a death perhaps- happens.

The team already in the war zone help each other when they can, a random shot from Widow taking down the one agent to close to Steve for James's liking, a blast of yellow from Vision when HYDRA agents get close to the unconscious archer or the dead suit laying in the snow. Captain and Winter are to busy fighting to keep each other and themselves up to help any one else. Sam gets back up, dizzy from his fall without a wing. He uses his hands now, no one can keep him down.

The jet hurtles towards the others, hoping to make it before anything horrible happens. The plan goes through the speakers given by the mother of the group. "Stay low, shoot to kill not to maim, Bruce you check the others make sure they're conscious and alive. Pietro will assist in evacuating any wounded. Wanda, help who you can. Aly and Peter will work as a team, use your webs and use your brain. Guns in your hand are allies, guns in someone else's hand are enemies. Shoot to kill. I'll go for a frontal attack."
"You'll get killed."
"You underestimate me Aly." The plane stays silent the rest of the way. For a full hour.

In this time, most of the team who was originally sent have been incredibly wounded, Vision and James are doing their best to keep everyone else as safe as they can be now.

Steve is down now and so is Sam. Nat can no longer see straight, and Clint is looking blue.

The jet lands, the others pile off, Pietro doing his best to carry the doctor to any wounded.

The others run after them, Spider-ling and Death Jr. stop short of the battle field, while the two women keep going. Hands and Katanas raised to meet a fight.

Why did the Asgardians have to leave, their team needs them now. Now that they have gone back for a, what, probation check?

As Silver sees the first agent, her daughter shoots him. No maim, just a kill.

They can all hear people yelling, running both towards the new group and to the group that's already down.

Pietro runs past carrying Clint, then Natasha.

The two women make it to where the base is to be, one let's blood spill on to the white snow, the other keeps her work cleaner.

Spider-ling and Jr. work as a team, doing their best to kill anyone that nears them, but not to maim.

Steve and Vision welcome the help of their girlfriends in taking down the base, though Wanda has a bullet go through her calf she fights on. Pietro has already taken everyone back to the jet, just as Silver Death enters the base alone and unseen by the teammates still out here.

She practically flys through the hallways, weapons ripping open throats and abdomens spilling blood. A gun is rarely fired before the person holding it is killed.

The team members on the jet are being treated by Banner and guarded by Pietro, anyone able hold a gun and listens to the cries of the damned in the distance as Aly shoots them or as any one else kills them off.

Vision flys back to the jet, Steve holding to him piggy-back style.

She makes it to a computer room, and pulls the drive from each and every computer after killing everyone in the room.

Wanda reaches out to her team mate, the one that gave orders on the plane. There are no hostiles out here. Where are you?
In the base. Be out in a few.
Need help?
No. Wait out there for me or head back to the jet. Just stay safe.

During this mental interaction an agent managed to sneak up on the once asset, or at least he thought.

Just as he goes to plunge a knife into her back she disarms him and knocks him unconscious, dragging him with her. Just because.

The base is clear, the security room proves it. The computers in there no longer have memory drives. Those have joined the others in Deaths pocket.

As she walks from the room a man shoots her across the stomach, a deep cut across her abdomen will not stop her. She knocks the man unconscious. She walks out of the building, unconscious man still being dragged behind her. The only living agent from this base.

She walks through the woods, Wanda joining her just inside the tree line not questioning the man being dragged by her friend.

The two teens appear out of now where and fall in beside the two women.

The base explodes behind them, only Peter and Aly look back in surprise. "I rigged a bomb while I was in there. Because why not?"

The jet takes off with everyone in it, dropping two off at the first jet to make it here. Once again Death is at the controls of a jet, but now with her daughter as a co-pilot. Both silent, both getting what needs to be completed done.

The jet carrying many is a mile ahead of them, the mother and daughter trail their friends weapons on ready invade of an unexpected attack. Who knows what may happen.

Death hits a button, calling the jet in front of her. A crackle goes over the system as someone answers. "What was the mission supposed to go over as?"
The com set goes silent, a crackle and then "the base was supposed to be empty. We were to go and do a quick check, make sure it's empty. If possible get any computer disks or hard drives. What ever you want to call it. No one was supposed to be there."

Stark sounds broken as he says all of this. He knows that something went wrong and he couldn't help his team when it did.

Death leans forward, getting close to the com "who told Fury that the base was to be empty?"
"Anonymous. Why?"

Gears in the mind of Death turn as she debates telling her team what she knows. She can't tell them there's a HYDRA spy in the tower, they'll think it was her. She was after all the only one to go into the base, she replays with a quick "just curious."

By the time both jets land safely in the compound Clint is conscious and is helping Banner hold Nat still enough to clean and stitch her bullet wounds.

Death knows she should have listened during the meeting. She knows that she's going to end up going through the security footage of the meeting room, just to find out what the mission was to achieve.

Before she can do that, she helps Bruce and Pietro wheel gurneys and lend a shoulder for the wounded to lean on as they make their ways to be infirmary. Death goes against her nature, instead of killing she does what the Doctor tells her to do, keeping all life in the room safe.

It's not normal, every time she follows an instruction she shakes her head. James understands why she does this but doesn't say anything, allowing her to continue what she's thinking, while he's thinking it's good for her.

By the time the wounds are treated, the patients stabilized, only Clint and Natasha have to stay over night. They share a room and phone Clint's family.

The little girls face that crams into the phones screen seems stupidly familiar to the Great Death, only when a memory of being kicked in the side of the head does she remember having her in the same house in Rural Manitoba. Such a nice girl. Her brother was very polite as well.

The brothers of Asgard appear on he roof of the Avengers Tower.

Death finishes her check in with the two making sure they are both still awake. Bruce made her check while he cleans the lab, wiping away the blood splatters, smears and drops.

Steve is in bad condition but will be fine after a night of rest, same with Barnes and Vision.

The twins and teens both are unharmed, Pietro runs laps around the indoor track trying to numb his brain after what he's seen and what he's accused. Even if Death says that she doesn't blame him is she being genuine?

Wanda watches her brother, playing with five wooden blocks in the centre of the track.

The teens separate on the balcony off the common area, Aly watches her best friend swing home worried about if he'll make it safely. She stays there long after he's vanished from sight before wondering the halls and sitting in the hallway near her fathers bedroom not wanting to spend much more time with anyone but needing to make sure her family is safe.

As soon as she's cleared by Bruce who says she's in excellent condition after running into a base by herself, Death goes to the lab where Tony is working on his charging suit. Almost instantly she notices the large gap between the chest and head piece. "If that suit didn't get dented would you have suffocated?"
"Yah."
She stands still watching him work for a few seconds before remembering the original reason she came. "I got these from the base." She drops the disks from computers on a table, and is almost out the door before Tony acknowledges her again.
"Thanks."

She rushes to her room, head getting dizzy, knees getting weak. She lets her power drop, the wound on her stomach becomes visible. Seeping both blood and now pus. Death can't die, not if everything she's been through hasn't yet put her six feet under ground.

FRIDAY leads the brothers to Tony, who gives them a nod before continuing his work.

Steve's hands are shaking as he grips his shield, remembering vividly how he could faintly hear the choking coughs underneath the Iron Man mask just before being the said shield down against the neck of one of his friends, effectively saving his life from suffocation. Silent, sobs rack over his shoulders.

James lays still until he hears the noise of a child's feet stopping outside of his door and sliding down the wall. He ends up picking his daughter up, and trying to comfort her as she silently cries. He has no idea why his sweet little girl is in tears but he hopes to the gods that he isn't the reason for these water marks lining her cheeks.

The Asgardians find Death, who has a first aid kit spread out in a front of her. A purple gash seeping out puss and other oozes spreading slowly through her veins.

This was supposed to be a happy, snarky fun mission. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 332 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...
637K 17.4K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
22.6K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
7.8K 547 60
Bucky Barnes starts to remember his life before he became the Winter Soldier. After the events of Washington, he had wanted to run away and hide. He...