High School (Sebaciel fanfic)

By Sebaciel10383

Ciel goes to high school but what will happen when there is a new student? and that students name is Sebastian More

High School (Sebaciel fanfic)
Is it love?
Next day
Rumors
Torn
Party
Company
Jealously
Decisions
Joy
Dreams
Forgiveness
Choices
Beach
Presents
Fun
Night
Thanks
Circus
Alone
Blur
Diploma
Summer
Guilt
Yet another party
Sadness
soooo
new story

Sunset

2.1K 108 40
By Sebaciel10383

WE HIT 4K ahem I cant believe we hit 4k reads thanks abunch, and sry for not updating sooner I got my laptop fixed ☺Enjoy the fireworks.

The beach was beautiful, it made you think of the happy times and special moments In life. I sit in the golden sand staring into the beautiful ocean water making this moment one of the best because there are few of them. I feel something warm wrap around my hand making me glance at Sebastian as he sits next to me.

"Wow, its beautiful" He whispers I glance back at the ocean . The silence cares on until a loud bang and a red light apears in the sky signaling that the fireworks have started.

They keep going some large and others small making the 4th of july that much more exiting.  I was so into the fireworks I didn't even notice Sebastian leave. I look all around  not seeing him at all "Aunt red, where is Sebastian?" I ask her.

"He  just went up there" She points to a small tent that seems to be selling fireworks. I head tword the tent "Sebastian?" I wisper not wanting to draw any attention.

"Hello?" I pull back the curtin revealing the inside of the tent, but there seems to be no one inside. I start to exit the tent until I see someone across the room "Sebastian?" I whisper, "Ciel what are you doing?" He asks walking to me "I couldn't find you" I state.

All the sudden he grabs my hand and pulls me outside "wha- Sebastian points to the sky, nothing happens for a moment but then a big rocket shoots up and explods showing the words:  Ciel I love you

I felt like my heart jumped out of my body, I had no clue what to do or say until Sebastian pulls an my chin up and plants his lips on mine. I would have never thought this would happen, its something that would be in a movie or book.

Sebastian pulls away and I know exactly what to say  "I love you to"

I know its short but I hope yall liked this I thought it was so kawii,  and ya goodbye my KITTENS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
266K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 55.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC