Rumors

this part gives a shoutout to carolina3973 this was there idea and I hope you enjoy.

I woke up in Sebastians arms around me and I remember wht happened last night, I blushed just thinking about it. I got up Sebastian sighed"Well time to go to school".

I throw on  a jacket and jeans then head downstairs with Sebastian right behind me. I can see my Aunt already on the couch watching TV. "Hey Ciel come here" Aunt red says to me. "Ya" She leans in and whispers "I saw what you did last night I think its sweet, but if he hurts you I will kill him".

Even that gave me chills just hearing it. "Ciel do you want to walk to school?".

I nodded and followed Sebastian out the door, if looks could kill Sebastian would be dead by now by Aunt red.

Time skip

As I got to school I was getting more wierd looks than normal, when they looked at me it felt like I had  something on my un face.

"GAAYYY, FAGGOT" it was josh of course right in front of me. then I knew why I was getting the looks josh told everyone that me and Sebastian are gay.

josh had a big purple swollen eye and fat lip. I looked at Sebastian and it looked like he did noteven care, but I was about to cry.

Sebastian looked at me and I slightly see the guilt in his face. " Im sorry this all my fault if I didn't hug you you would not be called gay" Sebastian says.

"its ok as long as we are together we have each other's back"i whisper "Thats why im scared" Sebastian says.

lolol CLIFFHANGER im so mean. I hope you enjoyed that there will be more soon and goodbye my KITTENS