Choices

hey my KITTENS sry its been awhile since the last update, but I hope u enjoy.

On the way to school, with Sebastians hand locked in mine it was very quite so I decided to speak up "Hey my Aunts birthday is on Friday and was wondering if you want to come over" He looks at me wide eyed.

"Thats so wierd I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to the beach for my birthday because its on friday to" Sebastian smiles. Before I could say anything I heard a honk and someone yell "GET A ROOM".

"Dont pay attention to them, they are just assholes" he gives me a quick kiss then chases after the car. My prince charming he goes after a car just for me, I dont deserve someone like him,do I?

I get to class like everyday but Sebastians not by my side I can feel a frown on my face. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist "Miss me love?" He says in a seductive voice. I can hear the whole class ho awww I swear I even saw my teacher smile.

The bell rang for lunch but as I exited the class room I felt a tug on my wrist and pulls me into a bathroom. Lips crash with mine and I know its Sebastian the way he kisses me makes me feel like im on top of the world.

He disconnects our kiss and locks the door, I feel chills go down my spine knowing what is going to happen. Sebastian pushes me to the wall and meets our lips again. He en starts to pull down my pant along with his.

He thrusts into me letting out a moan "Se...Sebastian" we scream each others name untill we both came. After we catch our breath we get dressed "So do you want to come to the beach friday?"

I dont know what to say should I go with him, or stay with my aunt?

Tell me what you want Ciel to do to go with Sebastian and leave his aunt by herself, or stayhome with his aunt and leave Sebastian alone, goodbye my KITTENS

.