𝘿𝘽𝙃 - 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨

由 mpregficss

«I DONT ACCEPT REQUESTS ANYMORE» I write different stories lead by different characters from "DETROIT: Become... 更多

● I M P O R T A N T ●
Hank and Connor
Searching for Jokes // Connor
Deadly Thoughts // Connor
Kinks // [S]Markus
On a wheelchair // Ralph
After Everything // Norkus
Just dance! // Connor
i HATE you // [S]Convin
Compatible // Hankcon
i HATE you TOO // [S]Convin pt. 2
Trust Me // Markus
Dinner // [S] Reed900
∆ I got so much on drafts ∆
Work // Simkus
Dinner // [S] Reed900 pt.2

Care // Kara

3K 60 22
由 mpregficss

Pairing: Kara x Reader

Summary: You're watching porn and Kara decided to watch with you.

Warning: Theres no smut, just talking lmao

Note: This is supposed to be Connor as a housekeeper w the same plot but I was not feeling it.

●●●

You threw some popcorn on your mouth while watching some movies from 2018 and you gotta say that old movies will always have a small part in your heart. Even if it's Fifty Shades of Grey.

While watching, you saw movement on your peripheral vision so your eyes snapped to the sudden movement only to see Kara fixing your messy study table.

Your parents always bring an android home for you to judge whether it stays or not because they are often at work in CyberLife so they thought giving you an android to solve your loneliness will help your case, but it didn't.

Your mom told you that Kara is the new model of housekeeping androids and you thought, why would I care if its a new model? because what you want is your parents, not an android.

But there is something about her that's different from the other androids doesnt have. You can't quite figure it out but you felt like she has her own personality in her own way which is really rare for you to witness in an android.

It's been a year now since they bought Kara and she kept trying to start a conversation with you but what you do is walk away blushing or blushing while stuttering. You're not really good in interacting so those first few months are rough.

You kept staring at Kara, after she cleaned up your desk, her eyes met yours and immediately looked away and trained your eyes on the television, blushing.

You stared hard on the television but then you blushed even more when the scene plays a sex scene of the guy kissing the girl on her core while moaning loudly which echoed around your room. Thank god your parents are not home.

You watched Kara approaching towards you in your peripheral vision and then she decided to gently sit down beside you with her eyes trained on the TV in curiosity.

"Aren't you too young to be watching this Y/N?" Kara asked

"Kara... I'm 19... I can watch whatever I want" your voice came out whiny.

Kara shifted on her sit, you did the same, your leg slightly brushing with hers.

"You're age doesn't matter, you're too innocent to watch these kind of movies Y/N" Kara spoke her eyes still on the screen with her LED blinking.

What is she thinking about? Every time you do something new, she keeps doing this, furrowing her brows in confusion, her shoulders going tense, and her fist closing. Why are you noticing these things? You dont really know.

You returned your gaze to the screen watching the girl moaning and screaming while grasping the bed sheets for dear life while being fucked from behind.

The way the girl scream on the sheets makes you pull your knees up and hug yourself, the blush on your cheeks showing more. You've watched a lot of porn, why is this particular video makes you feel more aroused?

"I detected rapid beating of your heart and rise of temperature," Kara spoke, LED blinking yellow.

"I'm fine Kara" your voice out muffled against your knee, hugging yourself tighter trying to focus on the television and avoid looking at Kara.

You felt Kara shuffle on her seat and faced towards you, making you slowly look back at her with rosy cheeks.

Kara titled her head back and smiled, "You look so cute with flushed cheeks Y/N" Kara said softly.

Her statement only made things worse, you immediately covered your face with your knees and made a whining noise.

"Stop that" you said

"Stop what?" Kara asked

"Stop being nice Kara" you said softly and raising your head a little and peaked at her reaction.

"It's in my program to be nice to hu-"

"Don't talk about being an android Kara" you groaned and fully raised your head and rested it on your knees and hugged your legs, "What's the difference? You look and sound like human. You're your own person, Kara.

"Sometimes, I much prefer your company rather than my parents. My parents are always gone, always busy. They give me every thing and yet..." you spoke softly and sighed, your eyes glazed with tears, "I feel like I'm nothing."

Silence filled the room as the video came to an end. Your chest felt heavy thinking about your mom and dad and all you want is for all of these feelings to stop.

You ran your hand through your hair and wipe away the blurness of your sight.

"You know, Im so happy that you didn't replace me..."

Your eyes snapped at her, shocked.

Kara scoffed and played with her fingers, "I know what happens when you don't like the android that your parents brought home..."

"How did you..." you stuttered, you have no idea how she knew this

"I overheard your parents when they made me... I was aware of my surroundings when they're modifying my features" Kara said and leaned back on the sofa, she looks so relaxed as if the tension is all over her body like she's been holding everything back and you're pretty surprised how human she acts.

"When your dad made a test run of me, I answered every question he asked, did what he made me to do... But then, I gain consciousness. I asked what they're going to do to me and they said... that..." Kara sighed, looking up the ceiling her eyes glazed with tears.

"I'll be sold for merchandise. I told them that I thought I'm something more and for some reason, it made him freak out and told me that I'm not supposed to think at all. He tore me apart... He-He made me feel like I'm nothing... I begged for him to stop and told him that I'm scared," Kara closed her eyes and tears slid down her cheek.

Your heart ached from watching Kara pouring her heart out to you. For a year of being with her, this is the longest conversation you've had and the most emotional that you've been. Sometimes, it makes you think that deviants or androids have more humanity than humans.

You wiped the blurness of your eyes and scooted closer to Kara while facing her and slowly pull her in for a hug.

"Sh... now, now..." you muttered, pulling her closer with her head resting on your shoulder.

"I'm really happy, Y/N. I thought I was going to be sold to someone who will treat me bad, but your dad has conscience... I owed him the life that he gave me" Kara spoke softly against your neck, her lips slightly brushing your neck while she spoke sending shivers down your spine.

Your lips curved into a smile and watched her body relax against your body. Wow, after months and months of trying to ignore Kara, you ended up the one to be comforting her and listening to her problem.

"I'm sorry Kara for, you know... literally ignoring you like you're nothing," You spoke breaking the silence, "it's just that for me, you're intimidating? I dont know how or why I see you as intimidating 'cause you're adorable"

After the word came out of your mouth, you pulled away from Kara and started blushing furiously covering your flushed cheeks immediately.

"I'm fo fowy" You muttered through your hands in embarrassment.

Your reaction only made Kara giggle, "Oh Y/N, never change" she said and scooted closer to you, cuddling you on the sofa and played another movie on the telly.

The warmth Kara is giving made you relax and cuddle her back, you leaned back with Kara laying on your stomach both your arms wrapped around each other watching the movie.

"But please, don't watch porn again" her statement made you laughed and squeezed her tight.

"Okay"

●●●

Im so sorry, theres so much presentation to do that I can't even make this one decent. Plot is shit too.

Reads is almost 40k wow, thank u so much!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.8K 45
"𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄." ━━━ a det...
75.2K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
188K 4K 41
A story based on Detroit Become Human, meet (F/N) a former CyberLife employee who one day decided to buy an android. Then he fell in love with said a...
83.5K 2.4K 38
❝You must be Hank's daughter.❞ ❝Indeed I am. And you must be that detective I've heard so much about.❞ All Time Highest Rankings (Not date related):...