Innocence ~BTS X-reader~

Galing kay BiadwreckedbyBTS

She had been in captivity her whole life until seven men come and rescue her. She has never seen a male befor... Higit pa

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
A/N
21
A/N
22
23
24
25
26
Announcement
27
28
29
A/N
30
Announcement
31
A/N
A/N
32
33
34
A/N
36
37
38
A/N
39
40
A/N
41
42
43
44
45
A/n
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 (Shitty ass ending sorry )
59
Mini update
End
*A/n*
BABES

35

10.5K 308 178
Galing kay BiadwreckedbyBTS

Something wet and rough was being dragged on my face repeatedly. I opened my eyes to see dumpling sitting in the bed next to me licking my face. A small chuckle erupted from Namjoon at the sight.

"Sorry she wanted in the bed."Namjoon said patting the small dog on the head. Immediately I sat up and began to pet dumpling.

"It's perfectly fine. I didn't get to say goodnight to her."I said as I watched her crawl into my lap. She nuzzled in my lap happily.

"The boys have to go into work today to get in a few work hours so it's just going to be me and Jin here today."Namjoon said. 

"What are we going to do today?"I asked curiously.

"Well I thought we'd go shopping for our vacation today. We go the day after you get tests done by Martha."He said calmly.

"Wait, I thought I had to wait another week before my body levels would be normal enough to test?"I asked confused.

"When I went to see Martha the night I left you with Yoongi she said that if you could keep some food down by the end of this week you should be susceptible for testing."

"Oh, does that mean I can try to eat today?"I asked excitedly. 

"Yes, so I'm having Jin make you some french toast!"Namjoon said excitedly. (If you dislike french toast or have dietary stuff that doesn't allow you to eat it just change it lol sry)

"Wow! When will it be ready?"

"In a few minutes. Why don't you go feed dumpling while we wait?"He suggested. I nodded and turned to look at the small dog in my lap.

"Dumpling are you hungry?"I asked making the dog bark and whine. (BoRk bork boRk 0.o sorry I'll leave now) Excitedly I picked up dumpling and carried her to my room. After setting her down I opened a spare drawer in my dresser that now stored all of dumplings things and pulled out her bag of food. Jimin had put a scoop in for me and marked it so I knew how much to feed her. Once I poured the kibble into her bowl she immediately began to eat.

"Sure are hungry aren't you?"I quietly asked under my breath as I put the food away.

"Y/N?"Someone called from outside of my room.

"Yes? Hold on I'm coming!"I shouted and got up to open the door. When I finally got it open Jin stood there with a light pink apron on.

"Breakfast is ready come eat."He said calmly.

"Yay!"I shouted happily and followed him down the hall. He was walking too slow so I jumped on his back without warning.

"Yah! You scared me!"He shouted as he caught my legs.

"Walk faster! I haven't eaten in forever I'm hungry!"I shouted while squishing my face against his making him chuckle. 

"Aish, fine."He sighed jokingly and lightly jogged to the kitchen table. Namjoon was there and so was the french toast. Immediately I began to shimmy down until Jin gently let go of me. 

"It looks so good!"I said and sat down next to Namjoon while Jin sat down on my left.

"Hyung please pass the syrup."Namjoon asked. Jin smiled and passed him the syrup.

"What is that?"I asked pointing to the sticky sauce Namjoon was pouring on his french toast that he referred to as syrup.

"This is syrup, it is sweet here try some."Namjoon said dipping his finger into the syrup and holding it in front of you. You opened your mouth and sucked the syrup off of his finger. The syrup was so sweet.

"Yummy!"You said happily. Namjoon's face began to turn a light shade of pink and Jin began to laugh.

"Namjoon she doesn't think like that stop it."Jin said with a smirk making Namjoon blush even more.

"Think like what?"I asked confused.

"Nothing you just made a sexual innuendo that's all."Jin shrugged and took the syrup from Namjoon pouring it on his. Once he set it down I took it and began to put some on mine too.

"Slow down don't drown your french toast."Namjoon chuckled and stopped my pouring. Gently he took the bottle out of my hand. 

"Thanks!"I said and began to eat. It was so sweet and delicious. 

"Wow, Jin this is great!"Namjoon said contently.

"Yeah, it's so good!"I tried to say but since my mouth was full it sounded more like," Yeah, is sho goo."

"Don't talk with your mouth full little lady."Jin scolded gently. I nodded and made sure I swallowed.

"Sorry."I said.

After breakfast I we all drove over to the store. (They changed clothes btw)

"I made a list of things we'll need."Jin said showing me and Namjoon. On the list there was sunscreen, towels, suitcases, clothes, and skin care. 

"We'll need snacks but that's for later."Namjoon said.

"Take Y/N to get some towels and sun screen, I'll go look at some suitcases."Jin said. Namjoon nodded and grabbed a cart. Quickly I ducked under his arms and put my feet on the bottom of the cart resting my back on his chest. We rode around the store like that for awhile until we reached the towels. After stepping down from the cart we began to look at the towels.

"Can I have this one?"I questioned pointing at a black and white stripped towel. Namjoon nodded.

"Put it in the cart, do you think Hoseok will like this one?"Namjoon asked pointing to a striped yellow one. 

Once we picked out all the towels we walked over to the aisle with the lotions. The sunscreen was located at the end of the aisle. Without much thought we grabbed 10 spray on cans and left the aisle to find Jin. When we found him he had 5 suitcases out and was closely inspecting another one.

"We'll need another cart for these."Jin said pointing to the suitcases.

"I'll go get them, Y/N you should stay here with Jin."Namjoon said before leaving.

"Who's suitcases have you already chosen?"I asked coming closer to look at the suitcase Jin was looking at.

"I have chosen Yoongi, Taehyungie, Hoseok, Jungkookie, and Namjoon's. I still need to pick out Jimin, mine, and yours."Jin said.

"Can I look around for mine?"I asked. Jin nodded and began inspecting the price tag of the suitcase. Happily I looked at all the suitcases before choosing one.

"Jin this is the one I want."I said bringing it to him. He looked it over carefully.

"This is good. Good job!"He praise me patting my head. Just then Namjoon came back with a second cart.

"There where no carts, I had to hunt down the parking lot for this."He said. Both Jin and I burst out laughing.

"At least you got one."Jin said handing me back my suitcase. 

"Have you picked out all the suitcases?"Namjoon asked.

"Yes, now lets get these all packed up and go home. We should take the boys along when we buy some clothes so they can get what they like. 

"We should also take them to the mall."Namjoon said packing the suitcases into the cart. 

When we got home and finished unpacking the car we all sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. 

"We would let you pick the show but so far that hasn't always ended well."Jin said turning on a kdrama. 

"It's ok."I said and glues my eyes to the screen fascinated by the tv. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.8K 1.2K 28
A story where seven boys plan a trip but... couldn't enjoy it together Why??? 🎖#1 in creepiness THIS FICTION IS PURELY MADE BY ME. 🔥 Start: 17 S...
609 12 24
"What's my name?" "Where am I?" "Why can't I remember anything?" All a girl can question, while she is stuck in a house with 7 guys she has never m...
4.3K 156 20
Abandoned at seven, twelve year-old Y/n has tried numerous times to escape the cruel orphanage. Every time she tried, she got dragged back. The orpha...
161K 4.7K 35
"I said dont come closer" He grabbed me and pulled me up. "Don't cry, we're gonna keep you here for a while, or should I say, permanently" ...